Author Topic: General Manchester City thread  (Read 3429844 times)

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: General Manchester City thread
« Reply #39800 on: February 5, 2020, 07:44:07 pm »
These sore losers really are desparate for a points deduction for us aren't they

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-hacking-man-city-investigation-17693347
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39801 on: February 5, 2020, 07:46:08 pm »
That's already been posted mate but we seriosly don;t need to give this guy the time of day.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39802 on: February 5, 2020, 07:48:08 pm »
It's the very same losers mentality they have over at Goodison. Who can forget the infamous ''What's the point of getting to a final if you don't win it?'' mantra they were pushing after Sevilla and Madrid. Now we have this shower (and a lot of United 'fans' going on what I'm hearing) suggesting football is not worth watching now they themselves aren't dominating.

It's deeply pathetic, but shows the mentality of many a modern football 'fan'. They are on it like flies on shit when the going is good, yet disappear like Dracula before sunrise when things drop off a little. With comments like that from the Abu Dhabi 'fan' I can't help seeing it as a real insult and slap in the face of every fan who supports their club through everything. All those fans who support clubs in the Championship, League 1 and 2, and even the mid-table and relegation candidates in the Premier League who will never see the likes of What Abu Dhabi have been gifted.

Here we have Abu Dhabi, second in the league after being declared the best football team in the history of the sport. Still in both domestic cups as well as the CL, yet many of them now declare football not worth watching, simply because they are not going to buy the league this time around. How pathetic, how entitled, how spoilt, how insulting to the fans of every other club out there not lucky enough to be gifted unearned billions to purchase 'success' with.

Pathetic! Gutless!

Utter pricks the lot of them. No wonder the other Mancs have always despised them and everything about their poxy little club.

2005, struggling to get 5th, Chelsea dominating the league, beating us in the League Cup final, yet we all got behind Rafa on that amazing journey to Istanbul, we enjoyed the drama, the fightback and late winner in the group, the screamers from Garcia, the Ghost goal. We stood behind the team as they were torn apart and then we danced like loonies at the end.

Last season, knowing in our hearts we weren't going to win the league, but still riding the wave and after the disappointment of 2018, still backing the boys all the way to Madrid.

This is what football is all about. If they stopped being a bunch of crying faced c*nts, they might actually enjoy it.

Vamos a Real Madrid.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39803 on: February 5, 2020, 07:48:45 pm »
That's already been posted mate but we seriosly don;t need to give this guy the time of day.

Fair enough. Didn't see it lad.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39804 on: February 6, 2020, 01:27:40 am »
Is it more interesting that we were looking at coutinho as a proper target and low and behold Liverpool went in first! Consequently from that they managed to flog him and buy Allison and VVD with the money?

What’s this horseshit? Southampton were the only other team in for Coutinho. And he was only on our radar because Rafa recommended him to Comolli.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #39805 on: February 6, 2020, 01:47:37 am »
What’s this horseshit? Southampton were the only other team in for Coutinho. And he was only on our radar because Rafa recommended him to Comolli.
Revisionist nonsense from our Abu Dhabian friend.

From what I remember, there was very little interest in Coutinho, who hadn't set the world alight in Milan and had been loaned out to Espanyol the year before we bought him for a quite modest fee of around Ł8m. I vaguely recall him being seen as something of a gamble at the time, but he really developed well once at Anfield. I'm sure if Abu Dhabi had been interested they could easily have submitted a bid of their own.

These clowns really are embarrassing themselves at the moment.  :wave
« Last Edit: February 6, 2020, 01:49:22 am by Sons of pioneerS »
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Online Darren G

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39806 on: February 6, 2020, 02:48:55 am »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/bB4OuaH0UAE" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/bB4OuaH0UAE</a>

:lmao Fantastic.  No pun intended.

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39807 on: February 6, 2020, 08:06:26 am »
Should be start a two year cry arsing campaign over our bus being attacked at West Ham or just get on with things realising it's a fairly minor matter?

Online JC the Messiah

• Legacy Fan
  • ♪ ...and now Jürgen-a believe us... ♬
« Reply #39808 on: February 6, 2020, 09:12:01 am »
Ridiculous. No team starts the season with the aim of going unbeaten. To be the best you can be, probably. Winning the title certainly. But going unbeaten is a vanity project. Even Arsenal only stumbled into it by accident.

You may as well claim every snooker player sets out to score 147 in each frame.

Missing the point and the context dramatically.
"I said to the boys before the game it would be impossible. But because it’s you, I say we have a chance."
Jürgen Klopp, 7 May 2019

"I told them if we score it will be different. We scored. It was different."
Rafael Benitez, 25 May 2005

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39809 on: February 6, 2020, 10:11:42 am »

For the sake of argument, even if Coutinho had gone there he would have been out within 2 seasons.  I wont say players who go to City don't develop, but Coutinho just wouldn't have fit their style at all.  At best they'd have trebled their money on him.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39810 on: February 6, 2020, 10:18:56 am »
Missing the point and the context dramatically.

Well your context seems to be that Liverpool aren't aiming for more points because of City, because every team aims for 114 points at the start of the season. 

I am saying that is a ridiculous assertion and that NO team aims for 114 points - they aim to be the best they can possibly be and get as many points as possible.

Now - not that I want to rehash an argument from several pages ago - I get there is a divide between people claiming it is City that have spurred Liverpool and Klopp on to be where they are, and those who reckon Liverpool would have been in this position regardless.  But that has nothing to do with the outlandish claim that all clubs aspire to get 114 points.  A fair chunk of teams go into the league just praying for 40 points, never mind 114.

But of course I will welcome clarification and correction to the point you are making.
« Last Edit: February 6, 2020, 10:22:36 am by Red Berry »

Popcorn's Art

Online stewil007

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39811 on: February 6, 2020, 10:46:30 am »
I, for one, am enjoying their meltdown from the last two seasons immensely. Yes they outlasted us to the title - but the CL win for us absolutely destroyed them.

I think this cant be understated - we lasted the course in the premier league last year and we went all the way in the CL, it wasn't one or the other.  There was no easy ride in the CL, there was no let up in the pressure of the PL.

They couldn't hack the pressure in the quarter final and we carried on.

This year we've taken the pain and excelled, they have stumbled and stuttered because of the pressure.

Offline MJD-L4

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Mellor, lovely cushioned header...For GERRAAARD!"
« Reply #39812 on: February 6, 2020, 11:06:41 am »

Well your context seems to be that Liverpool aren't aiming for more points because of City, because every team aims for 114 points at the start of the season. 

I don't think it's that ridiculous to suggest that the majority of teams aim to win every game they play.

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Atkinsons Long Leather - Atkinsons Hair Do
« Reply #39813 on: February 6, 2020, 11:22:11 am »
Should be start a two year cry arsing campaign over our bus being attacked at West Ham or just get on with things realising it's a fairly minor matter?
I`d be fucking embarrassed if we were moaning about that for years.

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39814 on: February 6, 2020, 11:40:54 am »
Discussing some of the mad conspiracy theories from bluemoon and that clickbait artist Brennan gives these theories way more traction/visibility than they deserve. I doubt many fans read whatever shitty local site Brennan works for or peruses bluemoon for more than 5 minutes without closing the tab in disgust, but plenty read rawk.

Can't we just stick to making fun of fraudiola and the gang of entitled twats he's assembled?

Online GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39815 on: February 6, 2020, 11:43:39 am »
Should be start a two year cry arsing campaign over our bus being attacked at West Ham?

Only if they become better than us

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #39816 on: February 6, 2020, 11:53:51 am »
Discussing some of the mad conspiracy theories from bluemoon and that clickbait artist Brennan gives these theories way more traction/visibility than they deserve. I doubt many fans read whatever shitty local site Brennan works for or peruses bluemoon for more than 5 minutes without closing the tab in disgust, but plenty read rawk.

Can't we just stick to making fun of fraudiola and the gang of entitled twats he's assembled?

Would you say that to his face or to their players?

I'm as guilty as the next person of saying things in the past that I wouldn't say to someone's face in the real world and I'm genuinely trying to change.

Take a look at any thread on Blue Loon and it'll be full of sly weird digs at our fans, club, player or coaching staff.

They are an unbelievable side who've let themselves down this season and have come up against an absolute monster of a team who literally look like a team possessed.

It's entirely possible next season some of our players can't continue on as they have done this year. Euros, AFCON (another Copa America unless I'm mistaken somehow).

Who knows what next year brings. I highly doubt we are sat in February 2021 have won 24 out of 25 league games.

They could be top, God only knows. Im going to try and conduct myself with a bit more dignity than large amounts of their support do from now on

Offline Yiannis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reds fan from Greece
« Reply #39817 on: February 6, 2020, 12:14:02 pm »
Just on here senor! Well, here and WhatsApp. :)

Was Abidal left back? I can’t honestly remember now you say that. Who was right back then? Not Alves.

He created what was up until then the best side the game had ever seen. They’d lost their way under Rijkaard. Diminish it all you like but he’s maybe the 2nd best manager in the history of the game. Klopp’s got a chance to make him 3rd now.

He very much was, Roy. Left footed. Only at the end he moved to central defense. Alves moved to Barca the summer Pep took over. Prior to that, they had Zambrotta who they sold that summer. It's all in your original post, with which I very much agree on.

Messi in fact doesn't have a recognizable trait.

Offline the oxonian

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39818 on: February 6, 2020, 12:18:45 pm »
My wife once said that people who accuse others of cheating or bad things, expect it to be so, since they are doing it... and I agree wholeheartedly.
If you're cheating, you'll justify it by convincing yourself that others are doing it. Rarely, do people own up to that.
If you're a thief, you'd be quick to judge and suspect others of it, since you believe that others also steal. In fact- you'd do that with everything "bad"!

City's thing is- "Every big club 'cheats', 'robs' and 'steals'- they MUST be, so we have to go "bordeline" in order to best them! Why can't we? Besides, we've only "pushed the envelope" for a few years. We're not as bad as them! Since they've been at it for so long, they are in no position to lecture, judge or regulate us."
That's a dangerous attitude. Justification has often led to the worst atrocities, because it suspends YOUR moral responsibility, which appears as justice to someone or something that YOU perceive as morally corrupt. Pretty soon, you'll find that you can do anything you want, because "the other guy is worse!"

When you find yourself justifying bad behaviour, you know you've lost the plot. You're on a slippery slope!

I have to say what a post!

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39819 on: February 6, 2020, 12:27:08 pm »
I`d be fucking embarrassed if we were moaning about that for years.

especially since we don't know what kind of beer it was. I'm not going to sit here and moan like a 3 year old if it was a bottle of bud light, no I'm not!

Offline Schmidt

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39820 on: February 6, 2020, 01:30:27 pm »

Why does that matter? All I'm saying is we should stop bringing attention to their ridiculous theories and go back to poking fun at them.

Online paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #39821 on: February 6, 2020, 01:32:45 pm »

When you find yourself justifying bad behaviour, you know you've lost the plot. You're on a slippery slope!
i saw this happen in work once, someone piped up at a meeting in front of about 60 people and got on her high horse about workloads etc and saying some people didnt work

the one she had a go at watched her the following day and said for all her moaning all she did all day was piss off on long lunches and breaks, and ponce around chatting and faff around on the internet.

so he kept a watch on her, we were on flexi and it turned out she was fiddling the clock (clocking out for half an hour and legging it  for two hours).

tried to say everyone else did it (which was bull) and ended up with her pay docked

she would have got away with it longer had she said nothing at that meeting. just drew attention to herself

be hilarious if city got done over something here after having a go at us for "hacking"
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Romford_Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39822 on: February 6, 2020, 01:36:08 pm »

I'm as guilty as the next person of saying things in the past that I wouldn't say to someone's face in the real world and I'm genuinely trying to change.

Take a look at any thread on Blue Loon and it'll be full of sly weird digs at our fans, club, player or coaching staff.

They are an unbelievable side who've let themselves down this season and have come up against an absolute monster of a team who literally look like a team possessed.

It's entirely possible next season some of our players can't continue on as they have done this year. Euros, AFCON (another Copa America unless I'm mistaken somehow).

Who knows what next year brings. I highly doubt we are sat in February 2021 have won 24 out of 25 league games.

They could be top, God only knows. Im going to try and conduct myself with a bit more dignity than large amounts of their support do from now on

Agree with a lot of this.

I also cringe so much I'm in danger of folding in on myself when I see all of the juvenile wordplay used over on Blue Moon. Grown adults making sure to say 'Klanfield' or 'Salad' (seriously, what? Is that an insult? I genuinely can't tell) or Klipperty or PiGMOL. There's loads of others that I can't even think of right now. It is literally 12 year old levels of playground shit that no adult should be proud of.

I find it nauseating over there and I find it the same here. Don't get me wrong, wordplay is fun and where it has meaning it is appropriate (like maybe calling their forum 'Balloon' because it sounds a fair bit like Blue Moon and the users are full of hot air. That's clever.) but even the 'Fraudiola' jibes have me cringing. Make us look no better than those.

There's enough to laugh about without sounding like White fucking Goodman.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #39823 on: February 6, 2020, 01:38:15 pm »
Why does that matter? All I'm saying is we should stop bringing attention to their ridiculous theories and go back to poking fun at them.

Because by poking fun at them, you sound like the Blue Loon idiots.

They are a great side, that messed up in the summer and have fallen off a cliff.
If we are 15 points behind them next season is Klopp a terrible manager. Are our players frauds?

No. Just like their players arent.. what did you call them "entitled twats" was it?

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #39824 on: February 6, 2020, 01:39:36 pm »
Agree with a lot of this.

I also cringe so much I'm in danger of folding in on myself when I see all of the juvenile wordplay used over on Blue Moon. Grown adults making sure to say 'Klanfield' or 'Salad' (seriously, what? Is that an insult? I genuinely can't tell) or Klipperty or PiGMOL. There's loads of others that I can't even think of right now. It is literally 12 year old levels of playground shit that no adult should be proud of.

I find it nauseating over there and I find it the same here. Don't get me wrong, wordplay is fun and where it has meaning it is appropriate (like maybe calling their forum 'Balloon' because it sounds a fair bit like Blue Moon and the users are full of hot air. That's clever.) but even the 'Fraudiola' jibes have me cringing. Make us look no better than those.

There's enough to laugh about without sounding like White fucking Goodman.

Cheers, and I've just done it myself, calling it Blue Loon. Note to self.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #39825 on: February 6, 2020, 01:50:41 pm »
Cheers, and I've just done it myself, calling it Blue Loon. Note to self.

I dunno, that just seems to fit  ;D

But agree with your premise!

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39826 on: February 6, 2020, 01:51:09 pm »
These fuckers don't deserve a 1000 page on 'em.  :wave

Offline Schmidt

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39827 on: February 6, 2020, 01:53:13 pm »
Because by poking fun at them, you sound like the Blue Loon idiots.

They are a great side, that messed up in the summer and have fallen off a cliff.
If we are 15 points behind them next season is Klopp a terrible manager. Are our players frauds?

No. Just like their players arent.. what did you call them "entitled twats" was it?

Bluemoon is full of bitter, angry people, you can poke fun at the more ridiculous aspects of a club just for a bit of entertainment rather than because they're genuinely making you unhappy.

And their players have shown plenty to suggest they're entitled twats; practically stopping playing to demand a handball against us (which hilariously led to us scoring), Sterling picking fights constantly and attacking our own players on international duty, their whole squad singing about our players/fans getting injured, etc.

I'm not going to pretend all clubs don't have their bad moments, ours included, but avoiding poking fun at them now for fear that we'll be the ones getting grief later on sounds like a pretty boring approach to football. I'm not the type to shove it in another fans face when we beat their team, after all it's just a bunch of millionaires kicking a ball around while we watch at the end of the day, but I don't see the issue with having a bit of a joke on a Liverpool forum when they do something ridiculous.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39828 on: February 6, 2020, 01:55:27 pm »
Yeah. Sorry - I definitely will be making fun of them as much as possible. It’s wonderful. Especially folks like Karen7. Or StatsManGaz.

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39829 on: February 6, 2020, 02:05:35 pm »
These fuckers don't deserve a 1000 page on 'em.  :wave

To be fair, it has taken about 9 years to reach that point.  ;D

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #39830 on: February 6, 2020, 02:07:50 pm »
To be fair, it has taken about 9 years to reach that point.  ;D

And a few shockers in the early days

"expensive shite like milner" ;D

Offline Dave D

• Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39831 on: February 6, 2020, 02:19:37 pm »
We'll be back next year, we'll show them. Fuck VAR...and UEFA ...and FIFA ...and the FA ...and the premier league ...and FFP ...and the people who keep hacking us ...and the refs ...and the media ...and other football clubs ...and the police ...and RAWK ...and the internet

Just another couple of billion on players...that'll do it...we'll show them.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39832 on: February 6, 2020, 02:26:51 pm »
After 30 years of scorn I'm going to allow myself a little bit of payback.  As I've said before I don't want to become that which I despise, but calling out Blue Loon is merely describing it for exactly what it is. 

I admit I'm tired of people regurgitating their ridiculous conspiracy theories on here though.  It's enough to know that it's eating their little heads up.  I don't need to know the details - in the same way that copy/pasting huge chunks of the latest missive of drivel that is Catcher's sage musings is on the Everton thread.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Schmidt

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39833 on: February 6, 2020, 02:31:03 pm »
After 30 years of scorn I'm going to allow myself a little bit of payback.  As I've said before I don't want to become that which I despise, but calling out Blue Loon is merely describing it for exactly what it is. 

I admit I'm tired of people regurgitating their ridiculous conspiracy theories on here though.  It's enough to know that it's eating their little heads up.  I don't need to know the details - in the same way that copy/pasting huge chunks of the latest missive of drivel that is Catcher's sage musings is on the Everton thread.

Yeah this is the bit I was getting at. Not only is it getting repetitive, it seems to help perpetuate these little theories and allow them to grow.

Offline Sheer Magnetism

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39834 on: February 6, 2020, 02:41:26 pm »
Then don't read them. I've never been able to understand the mindset of people who demand no one else be allowed to talk about something just because they themselves find it distasteful. I don't go into politics threads and feign outrage that unpleasant, depressing things are being discussed. I just mostly avoid them.

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #39835 on: February 6, 2020, 02:46:43 pm »
Then don't read them. I've never been able to understand the mindset of people who demand no one else be allowed to talk about something just because they themselves find it distasteful. I don't go into politics threads and feign outrage that unpleasant, depressing things are being discussed. I just mostly avoid them.
He says whilst telling people not to read something they dont like

Offline Romford_Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39836 on: February 6, 2020, 04:33:20 pm »
How do you avoid reading what you don't like? How do you know you won't like it before you read it? Are you boys judging books by their covers? Because, you know, you're not supposed to do that.

Offline Mighty Zeus

• Legacy Fan
  • Smite the Tories (with lightning)
« Reply #39837 on: February 6, 2020, 04:50:43 pm »
How do you avoid reading what you don't like? How do you know you won't like it before you read it? Are you boys judging books by their covers? Because, you know, you're not supposed to do that.

Friends. Can we not just agree, in a comradely fashion, that we are 22 points ahead of them and that this is incredibly funny?
Socialist Ignoramus Since 2500 BCE

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #39838 on: February 6, 2020, 04:56:52 pm »
I think this thread has run it's course..time for a new Man City thread.  :wave
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #39839 on: February 6, 2020, 04:58:35 pm »
I think this thread has run it's course..time for a new Man City thread.  :wave