Author Topic: Laugh At Everton HERE...  (Read 1817841 times)

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Laugh at Everton HERE...
« Reply #21840 on: March 16, 2012, 07:12:18 pm »
I've heard that. Why do you expect riots at Wembley when games at Anfield or Goodison are mostly untroubled?

Merseyside police are viewed as the best for policing sporting events in the country for starters.

I'm only young but it seems the rivalry is a lot more bitter than it was years ago, and the Suarez incident has made it even worse. The match at anfield was late at night meaning less time for drinking as lots came from work. Then don't forget there were ~4000 everton fans at anfield.

Now imagine 38000+ Liverpool fans and 38000+ everton fans down in London having drunk all day with virtually no separation with a final place or an FA cup trophy up for grabs, with a worse police force. Especially if there's a controversial decision or something happening going into the game there will be fucking chaos. The only thing I can see cooling it down is that it's hillsborough weekend which usually unites Licerpool and Everton under one flag.
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21841 on: March 16, 2012, 07:37:34 pm »
Merseyside police are viewed as the best for policing sporting events in the country for starters.

I'm only young but it seems the rivalry is a lot more bitter than it was years ago, and the Suarez incident has made it even worse. The match at anfield was late at night meaning less time for drinking as lots came from work. Then don't forget there were ~4000 everton fans at anfield.

Now imagine 38000+ Liverpool fans and 38000+ everton fans down in London having drunk all day with virtually no separation with a final place or an FA cup trophy up for grabs, with a worse police force. Especially if there's a controversial decision or something happening going into the game there will be fucking chaos. The only thing I can see cooling it down is that it's hillsborough weekend which usually unites Licerpool and Everton under one flag.

exactly, i even said it a while back, the violence would be off the scale.
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline Liamski-la

• Beehive Hairdo
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverbird upon my chest
« Reply #21842 on: March 16, 2012, 07:38:17 pm »

How many ?! :P
Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but sometimes I abuse the privilege

Offline Strummer77

• Legacy Fan
  • @AlexDavis90
« Reply #21843 on: March 16, 2012, 08:00:26 pm »

I'm only young but it seems the rivalry is a lot more bitter than it was years ago, and the Suarez incident has made it even worse.

I know Everton fans tend to like United, but surely the Suarez/Evra incident isn't a major factor in our rivalry?!

Offline Master ScouseKnee

• Kopite
  • Oh, the sun is on the Harbour
« Reply #21844 on: March 16, 2012, 08:02:10 pm »
Not convinced it would be "chaos" or "off the scale" if we played them at Wembley Think I'd end up being in a mixed minibus going down. There would be a few kick offs but far less than the carnage poeple are saying.
Bored of manufactured consent

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21845 on: March 16, 2012, 09:00:48 pm »
Not convinced it would be "chaos" or "off the scale" if we played them at Wembley Think I'd end up being in a mixed minibus going down. There would be a few kick offs but far less than the carnage poeple are saying.

there is no way on gods earth id travel down there with blues.
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline Master ScouseKnee

• Kopite
  • Oh, the sun is on the Harbour
« Reply #21846 on: March 16, 2012, 09:24:01 pm »

Dont get me wrong, I'd prefer not to but given how transport was the other week its going to be impossible for it not to be mixed whether in public transport or private cars/minibuses and coaches. Anyway hopefully Sunlan can do us a favour 2moro morning. . .
Bored of manufactured consent

Offline Kopite72

• Kopite
« Reply #21847 on: March 16, 2012, 09:26:25 pm »

Oh yes you are...and you're going to jovially skip arm in arm with them up Wembley way  ;)

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #21848 on: March 16, 2012, 09:41:33 pm »
Let's revisit the issue of Wembley Sunday night around 6pm.  ;)
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21849 on: March 16, 2012, 09:43:16 pm »

Oh yes you are...and you're going to jovially skip arm in arm with them up Wembley way  ;)

whispering sweet nothings to those lovely blue brothers of ours.

Offline Matt8Pie

• Boris Johnson's speech writer. Seeks vindication for slating players, the very definition of "supporter". Still doesn't get it.
  • Legacy Fan
  • YANKS OUT
« Reply #21850 on: March 16, 2012, 09:58:46 pm »
20 lads laid off at the dvd factory and all you lot can do is laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmao
http://www.twitter.com/matt8pie
Most people in this world are tits. The fact they have an allegiance with Liverpool Football Club doesn't change that.

Offline XabiArt

• Legacy Fan
  • The passmaster.
« Reply #21851 on: March 16, 2012, 10:24:45 pm »
Why does everyone seem to be talking about us playing Everton at Wembley like its fact. Are we guaranteed to face each other if we both get through? Surely the draw isn't done yet?

Offline Mashy-rawr!nooo

• Oordeers friiees wiith hiis whoopers!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Once upon a time.....
« Reply #21852 on: March 16, 2012, 10:45:40 pm »
I want everton to win for once in my lifetime. Just so we can smash them at wembley.
My Grammar is shit. I no it and you no it.
They're Stoke. They throw sticks at aeroplanes there

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #21853 on: March 16, 2012, 10:47:03 pm »
I want everton to win for once in my lifetime. Just so we can smash them at wembley.
Naah mate, wouldn't even give them the day out. Fuck'em.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21854 on: March 16, 2012, 10:53:28 pm »

nothing personal, how can any red want everton to get to a semi final, and wembley

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Filmed in front of a live studio audience
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #21855 on: March 16, 2012, 11:25:12 pm »
nothing personal, how can any red want everton to get to a semi final, and wembley
Dont get it either, dont want the c*nts to win a raffle never mind a match, let alone getting to a semi, jesus fuck that, feeling is entirely mutual as well and I dont begrudge them for it either.
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Jurgen! What is best in life?

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21856 on: March 16, 2012, 11:28:32 pm »
Dont get it either, dont want the c*nts to win a raffle never mind a match, let alone getting to a semi, jesus fuck that, feeling is entirely mutual as well and I dont begrudge them for it either.

spot on.

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #21857 on: March 16, 2012, 11:43:14 pm »
Yes, he's in that ballpark with a win ratio of 41.74%:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Moyes

Dalglish is already upto 49.18% after twelve months:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenny_Dalglish

Perhaps some Evertonian's would put that down to the fact that Kenny has had more cash, ignoring the fact that this is due to the club being run better financially.

Kenny's trophy haul just with us.

As a player...

Football League First Division: 1978–79, 1979–80, 1981–82, 1982–83, 1983–84, 1985–86, (player manager)
FA Cup: 1985–86 (player manager)
Football League Cup: 1980–81, 1981–82, 1982–83, 1983–84
European Cup: 1977–78, 1980–81, 1983–84

As a manager..

Football League First Division: 1985–86, (player manager) 1987–88, 1989–90
FA Cup: 1985–86, (player manager) 1988–89
Football League Cup: 2011–12

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21858 on: March 16, 2012, 11:44:29 pm »
Kenny's trophy haul just with us.

As a player...

Football League First Division: 1978–79, 1979–80, 1981–82, 1982–83, 1983–84, 1985–86, (player manager)
FA Cup: 1985–86 (player manager)
Football League Cup: 1980–81, 1981–82, 1982–83, 1983–84
European Cup: 1977–78, 1980–81, 1983–84

As a manager..

Football League First Division: 1985–86, (player manager) 1987–88, 1989–90
FA Cup: 1985–86, (player manager) 1988–89
Football League Cup: 2011–12

enough said really terry

Offline Redman0151

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21859 on: March 17, 2012, 12:09:29 am »
I know Everton fans tend to like United, but surely the Suarez/Evra incident isn't a major factor in our rivalry?!

It isn't but I know a lot of Everton fans have reacted to the Suarez incident quite strongly, especially as they hate his guts for the Rodwell incident and think he's a c*nt/diver. I've spoke to Everton fans who say "yet again you've ruined the country's view of the city, and further developed Liverpool as the self pity city" blah blah. It isn't the main factor as to why I think there'd be kick offs but I think it's only made the situation worse.
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #21860 on: March 17, 2012, 12:25:15 am »
A brainless minority me thinks. Most fans with any common sense know the FA are incompetent.
Doesnt mean they wont use it to goad us and there in is the problem, we have hotheads who wont take any kind of shit from anyone especially Evertonians, so do they, and it just escalates and carries on, best if we are kept apart for both our sakes. We get enough fucking blame for shit as it is.
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21861 on: March 17, 2012, 12:30:33 am »
Just to back this up, Gordon Strachan, Tony Pulis, Dave Jones and Malky Mackay have reached cup finals on similar budgets, but they don't get lauded like he does, and Avram Grant reached a final with Portsmouth in admin and up shit creek financially.
Good post but I think this is more the poignant point than the trophy winners mate. You're spot on for pointing that out.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21862 on: March 17, 2012, 12:32:48 am »

20 lads laid off at the dvd factory and all you lot can do is laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
;D

Offline Redman0151

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21863 on: March 17, 2012, 12:39:24 am »
Doesnt mean they wont use it to goad us and there in is the problem, we have hotheads who wont take any kind of shit from anyone especially Evertonians, so do they, and it just escalates and carries on, best if we are kept apart for both our sakes. We get enough fucking blame for shit as it is.

I don't really think it's viable to keep Liverpool and Everton fans apart, how are police, especially cockney police meant to tell the difference? A large portion won't be wearing colours, especially the lads who are likely to be starting kick offs. Odds are we'll be coming down on the same trains, similar coaches and lots arriving the night before.

Offline Mouth

• Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #21864 on: March 17, 2012, 12:52:53 am »
I don't really think it's viable to keep Liverpool and Everton fans apart, how are police, especially cockney police meant to tell the difference? A large portion won't be wearing colours, especially the lads who are likely to be starting kick offs. Odds are we'll be coming down on the same trains, similar coaches and lots arriving the night before.
In context I'm talking about people wanting them to get there and wanting us to face them being fucking nuts, so its the same as what you are saying.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21865 on: March 17, 2012, 01:02:42 am »
Attempted segregation would be a start. If people are travelling together they can sort themselves out, but directions to different car parks like at Cardiff would be a plan.

Offline Mad Max

• Propa bad Wool. tried it just for once found it all right for kicks. but now you found out that it's a habit that sticks.
  • Boys Pen
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #21866 on: March 17, 2012, 10:04:04 am »

I don't want them to win fuck all.

Offline Tomaldinho

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • camina, camina, con esperanza de tu corazon
« Reply #21867 on: March 17, 2012, 10:12:13 am »

So what do you want them to win?
@TomNJones on Twitter

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #21868 on: March 17, 2012, 10:20:15 am »
To help with the shit I put up with yesterday, Sunderland need to roll them over today. Please.

I never really hated them or wished them bad. More pitied them really, but now I have selfish reasons to hate them, and I think I shall start bringing that to the fore more!
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21869 on: March 17, 2012, 12:35:20 pm »
Sunderland will twat them

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21870 on: March 17, 2012, 12:36:31 pm »
Well he rested his players in anticipation for the FA Cup today. Was wondering how we overcame them  ::)

Twats !!!!

Offline RideTheWalrus

• Legacy Fan
  • Urge to kill rising...
« Reply #21871 on: March 17, 2012, 12:38:14 pm »
Larsson to score a blinder and win 3-1
Pretty happy with Arse taking it.

Disappointing.
[/quote]

Offline Mad Max

• Propa bad Wool. tried it just for once found it all right for kicks. but now you found out that it's a habit that sticks.
  • Boys Pen
« Reply #21872 on: March 17, 2012, 12:42:38 pm »
Apparently they don't care what we say. :lmao

Offline Bangin Them In

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21873 on: March 17, 2012, 12:48:53 pm »

Well, the odds on that will be enormous  ::)
A win for the Liverpool country

Offline Koplass

• As anti-social as you could want
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21874 on: March 17, 2012, 12:49:13 pm »

I feel like we'd have a better chance of beating Everton that Sunderland. Although that could come back to haunt me.
"If ever a club reflected what made football the biggest sport in the country, it was Liverpool with its ground set in the bosom of the labouring working class being led by a man-of-the-people idealist in Bill Shankly."

Offline rob1408

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21875 on: March 17, 2012, 12:58:24 pm »
Ha fucking ha.

Offline Mad Max

• Boys Pen
« Reply #21876 on: March 17, 2012, 01:06:29 pm »
So what do you want them to win?

Nothing ;D

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
Laugh at Everton HERE...
« Reply #21877 on: March 17, 2012, 01:06:56 pm »
Ha fucking ha.
ifithadnabinforthedrenthepentthatwasnevergiven
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline Lenin.

• Rita out.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "We All Shine On"
« Reply #21878 on: March 17, 2012, 01:10:42 pm »
Ha fucking ha.
Jinxed it.  >:(
(Posted that before I realised they'd scored)  >:(
Oh you English are SO superior aren't you? Well, would you like to know where you'd be without US the good old U.S. of A. to protect you? I'll tell you. The smallest fucking province in the Russian Empire, that's where! If it wasn't for us, you'd all be speaking German, singing, "Deutschland, Deutschland Uber Alles!"

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #21879 on: March 17, 2012, 01:15:55 pm »
Boooooooooo

Foul

Pen

Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.