Author Topic: a question for one of the mods  (Read 121006 times)

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit. Semper Fi
Re: a question for one of the mods
« Reply #40 on: December 8, 2017, 10:19:46 am »
It's not like one of them is sitting in a car over the road gawping at you through a telescope.

Ignore it   :jester

Erm.... no.  They still in fact do that.   ::)  Mind you, in the old days "watching" meant they came round and drilled holes in your lavvie wall. 

I see the whining sheep shagger is sucking up goodstyle.  I'm sure he's not local and I suspect he's foreign - possibly a Septic.  *shudders*.  The buggers get everywhere.   >:(

Anyway, to happier matters.

Many congratulations to you and the lovely Mrs Paul and fondest regards to Grandpa and the Bairn.  I'm not asking you to break closely guarded Tyneside secrets or disclose your rituals, but is it true that you send babies out without their bibs in the Winter as part of the hardening up process?   
Rather a day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep.

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Online Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Time is an illusion, Lunchtime, doubly so." F.P.
« Reply #41 on: December 8, 2017, 01:06:17 pm »
Nah you're okay - thanks - feedback is a 2 way street ;)

well he brought that ct upon himself....
I watched a YouTube video and decided that Paul Konchesky looked like a player.
A dead animal is a dead animal. And a piece of meat is a piece of meat.

Offline Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42 on: December 8, 2017, 09:17:51 pm »
Erm.... no.  They still in fact do that.   ::)  Mind you, in the old days "watching" meant they came round and drilled holes in your lavvie wall. 

I see the whining sheep shagger is sucking up goodstyle.  I'm sure he's not local and I suspect he's foreign - possibly a Septic.  *shudders*.  The buggers get everywhere.   >:(

Anyway, to happier matters.

Many congratulations to you and the lovely Mrs Paul and fondest regards to Grandpa and the Bairn.  I'm not asking you to break closely guarded Tyneside secrets or disclose your rituals, but is it true that you send babies out without their bibs in the Winter as part of the hardening up process?   

Bit puzzled why you folks are taking this attitude. I get that you run the site and mods, etc ... I was joking and gave a bit of feedback.
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #43 on: December 8, 2017, 09:28:05 pm »
Keith don't take it to heart it's just Maggie's way. The custom title is a badge of honour. The thanks for the feedback was sincere. Just enjoy it here :wave

Offline Redordead

• Legacy Fan
  • Rarely visits North Korea these days
« Reply #44 on: December 9, 2017, 08:37:46 pm »
I posted this in the Brighton half time thread

Klopp's tactics :lmao :lmao :lmao

Coutinho and Mo were poor up until that second goal. Gini looks a mess at centre half. You can tell the difference with Emre who has experience playing at the back. I would bring on Klavan for Gini anticipating more pressure from the home side.

I then get a warning saying why are you so fucking negative. Where 2-0 up. Why do you come on the forum etc. I was actually complimenting Klopp on his surprise tactics. The laugh emoji i used was in the spirit of 'I love the mad bastard'. Phil and Mo barely had a kick for the first half hour. What's wrong in saying that?

i also got a second warning about a month ago for i think using WTF and LOL in a match thread. Is this against forum rules because the warning email had no explanation it just mocked me.

I tried to reply to warning email for explanation but it wouldnt send. So that's why i started topic. Is there an appeal system for warnings?

Don't use LOL or lols the commissars don't like and will give you a warning.

Houses smell of mushy peas, cat piss, dope and (in the more extreme cases in West Yorks) ammunition.  Wives look like scarred pitbull terriers.  Children are feral, resembling hungry monkeys.  Bloke wears vests a lot.  Tracksuit bottoms.  Slippers.  Few tattoos.  Wishes he'd joined the army, pretends he was a Para.  Spends too much time wanking...

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: December 9, 2017, 09:09:51 pm »
Don't use LOL or lols the commissars don't like and will give you a warning.

Your only warning was for trolling.....

Offline Caligula?

• Relentlessly negative about fucking everything. A smile would crack your face.....the most boring poster on the site
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #46 on: December 21, 2017, 08:11:44 pm »
Cheers to the mod(s) who reduced my time off. 'Tis the season :wave  ;D

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #47 on: December 23, 2017, 09:52:33 am »
Is there anyway the Tactics thread could be locked and cleaned up? It seems to be about transfers, agendas and other yawning subjects. Thanks.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #48 on: December 23, 2017, 10:39:39 am »
Is there anyway the Tactics thread could be locked and cleaned up? It seems to be about transfers, agendas and other yawning subjects. Thanks.
Me thinks peeples needs to be reminded what "starred topic" means....if anyone's unsure, ask in heres. Thankies. :wave

Offline Groundskeeper Willie

• Loves a good Meat Flute! Silent screaming fistpumper. Don't wake the kids! He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty chip! Mattis, den svenska pedanten! Pantless arse-barer not used to withdrawal.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klappa händerna när du är riktigt glad.
« Reply #49 on: December 28, 2017, 02:20:48 pm »
Isn't a 50 points watched level a bit much for the pic I posted? I don't have a previous with that sort of thing. I thought it was a funny pic, that's all. Should have thought twice about it for sure.

I'm not going to repeat it of course.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #50 on: December 28, 2017, 02:26:47 pm »
Blimey! I've seen worse punishment for less, to be fair......

Pardon the phrase, but probably best just to take that one on the chin ( ;) ) - if the mod responsible wishes to reduce for contrition, they will but personally I'd think of that as a yellow card for a studs up.....um.....tackle ( ;) )

(general rule of thumb for self-moderation: when it doubt, don't post! :thumbup )

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #51 on: December 28, 2017, 02:27:52 pm »
Isn't a 50 points watched level a bit much for the pic I posted? I don't have a previous with that sort of thing. I thought it was a funny pic, that's all. Should have thought twice about it for sure.

I'm not going to repeat it of course.

If it is below 60, it makes no difference whether it is 20 or 50.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #52 on: December 28, 2017, 02:28:55 pm »
So it's a yellow card and a.....stiff.....talking to?

• Loves a good Meat Flute! Silent screaming fistpumper. Don't wake the kids! He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty chip! Mattis, den svenska pedanten! Pantless arse-barer not used to withdrawal.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #53 on: December 28, 2017, 02:29:55 pm »

Okay, how does that work?
Love Ren & Stimpy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #54 on: December 28, 2017, 02:30:47 pm »
Blimey! I've seen worse punishment for less, to be fair......

Pardon the phrase, but probably best just to take that one on the chin ( ;) ) - if the mod responsible wishes to reduce for contrition, they will but personally I'd think of that as a yellow card for a studs up.....um.....tackle ( ;) )

(general rule of thumb for self-moderation: when it doubt, don't post! :thumbup )

I will, I was just wondering. There was no malice at all behind it. Live and learn, eh.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55 on: December 28, 2017, 02:32:30 pm »
Okay, how does that work?
Probably best to see it as a degree of disapproval. The closer to 60, the more disapproving the warning. 60 prevents someone posting until the next day (it's a gentle one day ban). 5% doesn't even produce a watch tag. Anything between 6 and 59 is therefore open to interpretation regarding how withering a disapproving look is being cast on the offending post ;)

Don't worry, Willie, you've not been shafted but I admire the balls in asking :wave

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #56 on: December 28, 2017, 02:33:38 pm »
So it's a yellow card and a.....stiff.....talking to?

Don't worry, Willie, you've not been shafted but I admire the balls in asking :wave

:lmao you're on form today.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #57 on: December 28, 2017, 02:35:05 pm »
Probably best to see it as a degree of disapproval. The closer to 60, the more disapproving the warning. 60 prevents someone posting until the next day (it's a gentle one day ban). 5% doesn't even produce a watch tag. Anything between 6 and 59 is therefore open to interpretation regarding how withering a disapproving look is being cast on the offending post ;)

Does it not reduce a point a day? I don't particularly relish having the Watched! in my profile for 50 days. But hey ho, that's the way life goes.

I'm satisifed with the answers so onwards and upwards.

edit: In a way I guess I have to live up to my CT. Naughty chip and all that. ;D
Love Ren & Stimpy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #58 on: December 28, 2017, 02:35:31 pm »
:lmao you're on form today.

Should receive about 30 points for those!
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #59 on: December 28, 2017, 05:00:24 pm »
I'm surprised you weren't banned for a period.
There was no malice at all behind it. Live and learn, eh.
A few weeks under 10 years as a member gets you the light-hearted when really you should have known better.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #60 on: December 28, 2017, 06:51:19 pm »
A few weeks under 10 years as a member gets you the light-hearted when really you should have known better.

As I said above, I should have thought about it twice. I'm not upset or anything, was just wondering. Poor judgment on my part, so thank you for the leniency. :)
« Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 06:56:41 pm by Willie Groundskeeper & the Chocolate Advent Calendar Factory »
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline Poet

• He IS a poet! And he truly knows it! He's a new member; fresh fire from old ember. No idiot or fool, for he follows Liverpool. A CT gift from heaven! Well, actually, from 24/7...who's taller than 5' 11"!
  • Kopite
    • Sui-Juris
« Reply #61 on: January 2, 2018, 04:36:32 pm »
Will there be an Everton exchange thread? :wave
The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #62 on: January 12, 2018, 08:21:13 am »
I've just noticed yet another addition to my CT. I don't even have to ask what mod is responsible. ;D
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline smarties

• the have only answer
  • Main Stander
  • The King is "ALIVE" long live the King!
« Reply #63 on: January 23, 2018, 05:53:26 pm »
Who do I contact to ask why I am banned?
The King is "ALIVE" long live the King!

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #64 on: January 23, 2018, 05:55:47 pm »
You wouldn't be able to post if you were banned.

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
« Reply #65 on: January 23, 2018, 05:56:34 pm »
Who do I contact to ask why I am banned?
Ghostbusters
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66 on: January 23, 2018, 06:00:50 pm »
You are not. The only restriction that I can see is No New LFC Topics, so you cannot start new topics on the main board, but you should be able to reply just fine. Perhaps your other account was banned.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #67 on: January 23, 2018, 06:21:35 pm »
How can you not know? I was lead to believe only you have the answer ???

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #68 on: January 23, 2018, 06:41:19 pm »
*popcorn*

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #69 on: January 23, 2018, 07:23:34 pm »
Is it too late to tell him to use the B0nj3l4 code?

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #70 on: January 23, 2018, 07:29:20 pm »
Is it too late to tell him to use the B0nj3l4 code?
y35

Offline The Infamous_LFC

• Doubting Thommo.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71 on: January 24, 2018, 12:02:34 am »
You are not. The only restriction that I can see is No New LFC Topics, so you cannot start new topics on the main board, but you should be able to reply just fine. Perhaps your other account was banned.
why did you block me from posting in the transfer forum

You have guys posting on there targetting Klopp cos he sold coutinho. I Always support our manager and team. Even had guys throwing their toys out the pram after the match last night. Yet i was complimenting Can,Lallana and Robertson even though we lost and it was easier to cry about it.

Yet i Always get My posting priviledges restricted. Very fair.

Offline SP

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #72 on: January 24, 2018, 12:09:13 am »
why did you block me from posting in the transfer forum

You have guys posting on there targetting Klopp cos he sold coutinho. I Always support our manager and team. Even had guys throwing their toys out the pram after the match last night. Yet i was complimenting Can,Lallana and Robertson even though we lost and it was easier to cry about it.

Yet i Always gets My posting priviledges restricted. Very fair.

You derailed the general transfer topic with your verbal incontinent drivel about you Championship Mamager fantasies. And you kept on posting. Your posting rights were removed to spare the rest of the forum from having to read it.

You may have been unlucky to have been caught by a full mod, but maybe if you posted a lot less and thought a whole lot more, the odds should be more in your favour.

You are not the only person hoiked from SODIT yesterday.

Offline The Infamous_LFC

• Doubting Thommo.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #73 on: January 24, 2018, 12:13:10 am »
Derailed? Its a transfer rumours thread and i posted on players we have been linked with in the past. Yet you seem to let guys post about coutinho a player who doesn’t play for us Every page. Which player that i suggested should be sold is onyour Liverpool Shirt?

Very fair and not the least bit emotional.

Offline SP

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #74 on: January 24, 2018, 12:14:58 am »
And utter drivel.

Offline The Infamous_LFC

• Doubting Thommo.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #75 on: January 24, 2018, 12:15:52 am »
Tell me one post that was drivel and i Will avoid it

I Will pm you Every idiot post i see from now on. I hope you ban half the forum.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 12:17:32 am by The Infamous_LFC »

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76 on: January 24, 2018, 08:05:19 am »
I hope you ban half the forum.
Nope. Just you.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #77 on: January 24, 2018, 08:11:32 am »
Should have been left visible to show how utterly ridiculous the posts were and how much of a tit he is.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #78 on: January 24, 2018, 08:25:46 am »
Should have been left visible to show how utterly ridiculous the posts were and how much of a tit he is.
Sometimes we do that - heads on spikes kind of thing - but his was just a bizarre meltdown. Also it derails the thread (see the Phil Neville one) and enables others to post responses thus quoting the crap and making the clean up harder. Move on, nothing to see here.

Offline Capon Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #79 on: January 24, 2018, 09:22:39 am »
One hell of a meltdown that
MAM!!! OUR BARRYS WEARING ME UNDIES AGAIN!! TELL HIM WILL YE!!

https://thedeadradiobroadcast.bandcamp.com/releases
https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com