Author Topic: Match Preview: UCL QF 2nd Leg City 0 v Liverpool 3 [10 April 2018, KO 19:45 GMT]  (Read 126326 times)

Offline vagabond

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
3-1-4-2 apparently

Jesus and Sterling up front

Mental basically

Still think they will be outnumbered in the midfield. Which is where they always lose this game.
Sometimes a man stands up during supper
and walks outdoors, and keeps on walking,
because of a church that stands somewhere in the East.
---Rilke

Offline johnj147

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
come on redmen believe  :hally

Online Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
No one knows how City are lining up
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
    • Wakelet of the Articles I have written

Least of all Pep
My first article on Anfield Index on Shaqiri. Enjoy. bit.ly/2mAq3Qd

Offline Gazza-LFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I've gone here. Come on Red Men!!!

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
Am I weird because a side of me does not take the draw and want to smash them 5-0 this time.

Nope. Not weird at all
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline stara

• ra-boom-de-ay. RAWK's very own Dicktionary Corner.
  • Legacy Fan
Come on red men!
50+1. Real FFP rules. Now.

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/hQFUG9v6cvM" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/hQFUG9v6cvM</a>

;D
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Online Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
Least of all Pep

Three different guesses on here

Surely long ball over top is our plan
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline lessthanmatt

• Legacy Fan
LET'S GO REDMEN! :scarf
"I want to get off Mr. Rodgers Wild Ride"

Offline tommy LFC

• Despite his sophistication, intelligence, wit, charm and extraordinary good looks, nobody wanted to give him one...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • VAR is shite.

It will be fluid and players will have dual roles. For example, Walker won't be just holding his center back position, he'll also be bombing down the right.

Hope it confuses them.
Let us never forget Rafael Benitez and what he did for us. A fighter full of guts and passion. A gentleman full of class and dignity. A football manager full of intelligence and pure genius. A Legend.
Adios Rafa, buena suerte.

Some people say I'm a dreamer...

Offline Art of Lies

• The anime Effes. RAWK never forgets the tentacles.
  • Kopite
i'd tear it off out of anxiety  ;D plus I'm at work  ;D

I highly recommend the products of Liverpool's official lubricant sponsor Petro-Canada. Their latest line of  Duron HP lubricant is specially formulated for class leading performance under challenging conditions, specifically when used in High Temperature High Shear (HTHS) applications. Reducing drag via optimal viscosity is vital when lubricants are subjected to drag (or shear) and rising temperature, as drag is a factor in overheating. If your operating temperatures push the limits or are conditions are extremely dirty then Duron HP is the choice for you and gives you the best chance of avoiding tearing or other mishaps.
'If I had known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.'

Offline Snoopy29

• Legacy Fan
You all have ballz with having alot of confidence
I'm not saying it's a bad thing, it's just that, I don't know how you guys do it in these nerve wracking games.

I guess it's good to be positive!
“I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us!” “For a player to be good enough to play for Liverpool, he must be prepared to run through a brick wall for me then come out fighting on the other side."

(Bill Shankly)

Offline Studgotelli

• they have zero understanding of what I’m actually talking about. Got a GCSE in Economics and thinks he knows everything.
  • Legacy Fan
Come on lads.

Been fucking years since we’ve had shit like this to look forward to so let’s enjoy it.

We’ll go through.

Offline Jools

• Didn't believe at half time against Dortmund
  • Main Stander
An away goal should settle us!!

Unbelievable in that we're 3-0 up and the ties not won says a lot of todays modern football....back in my day.........

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
My insides are playing yoyo with one another, COME ON YOU RED MIGHTY MEN!!!!

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
I'm guessing Pep has decided he has to go all out attack and so basically he's putting all his eggs in one basket. His comments after the Derby were strange though. Saying that his team could "collapse", which strikes me a weird thing to say, when you're approaching a match like this.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I highly recommend the products of Liverpool's official lubricant sponsor Petro-Canada. Their latest line of  Duron HP lubricant is specially formulated for class leading performance under challenging conditions, specifically when used in High Temperature High Shear (HTHS) applications. Reducing drag via optimal viscosity is vital when lubricants are subjected to drag (or shear) and rising temperature, as drag is a factor in overheating. If your operating temperatures push the limits or are conditions are extremely dirty then Duron HP is the choice for you and gives you the best chance of avoiding tearing or other mishaps.

;D

Offline Zoomers

• Legacy Fan
  • Meow
Oh man oh man, we're almost there. Make us proud lads.
Shut the fuck up and put some respek on Lucas name playboy

Offline JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
Still think they will be outnumbered in the midfield. Which is where they always lose this game.

Yup plus I just don’t see how they deal with us in transition with that line up they basically never have to lose the ball

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan

:lmao :lmao

Offline End Product

• doesn't always come out of the right end
  • Legacy Fan
Come on the redmen!!

See you on the otherside.
No time for caution.

Offline The Final Third

• Brought to you from 15 minutes in the future :)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Into these Redmen!  :scarf

Offline conman

• Ohh aaaah just a little bit, Ooh aahh, a little bit more. Aerial stalker perv. Not cool enough to get the lolz.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Cocopoppyhead
Ufff, you've got a "curious" private life ;D

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
    • Wakelet of the Articles I have written
You all have ballz with having alot of confidence
I'm not saying it's a bad thing, it's just that, I don't know how you guys do it in these nerve wracking games.

I guess it's good to be positive!

Football becomes joyless if you can't take the piss out of their fans, team, coach, everything really.
My first article on Anfield Index on Shaqiri. Enjoy. bit.ly/2mAq3Qd

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
Take it easy everyone  ;) And see you at half time
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
It’s a Bobby night tonight
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I've had about 8 shits today. My poor poo-hole is feeling the burn. :-\
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline bclfc

• Legacy Fan
  • I think my F5 has gone weird
    • The Who Boys
COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

BELIEVE

:wave
"If people trust and love you, you will never walk alone." - Philippos

Quote from: shanklyboy on April  3, 2006, 12:04:44 AM

IF YOU'RE EVER SKINT ROMAN
          WE'VE GOT 5 EUROS

Offline conman

• Ohh aaaah just a little bit, Ooh aahh, a little bit more. Aerial stalker perv. Not cool enough to get the lolz.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Cocopoppyhead
I wonder how pumped those city players must have been getting off the bus to that wall of noise ;D

Offline unknownuser

• Legacy Fan
  • You'll Never Walk Alone
Oh no!!! They are waving their big blue flags again. Such atmosphere.

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Lolz at the 'atmosphere'.
Fuck off City.

Online farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
Oh no!!! They are waving their big blue flags again. Such atmosphere.
What do you expect, the one with the Big Ears they have won?
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
I feel sick and my arse is gone.

Offline conman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Cocopoppyhead
Those blue flags look stunning

• Legacy Fan
clench your a.holes lads and lasses

Offline Art of Lies

• The anime Effes. RAWK never forgets the tentacles.
  • Kopite
Ufff, you've got a "curious" private life ;D

I am just excited for the game, I don't understand being nervous, this is the Champions league and we are Liverpool!

Nothing wrong with being a little excited for this game? ;)
'If I had known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.'

Offline Lycan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Looks like loads of empty seats.

Offline Malcolm Night

• Anny Roader
Up the Reds!

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Looks like some of the everton regulars have turned up tonight