The Liverpool FC Forum > News and Current Affairs

UAPs over America: real or balloons??

<< < (2/416) > >>

"21C or 70F?" SchizoidWeatherMan!:

--- Quote from: lionel_messias on March 23, 2023, 12:47:21 pm ---Yes, that was a really convincing case, as you say there were many witnesses, all trained and sober Navy folk.

There have been many other cases, and I would imagine the Navy and Airforce must have better footage and instrument that have recorded these objects.

Aside from conspiracy, one plausible explanation for intelligence services not saying more is the fact that during the Cold War, US did not want to reveal the sensitivity of their surveillance instruments. A situation that still stands.

Ryan Graves and his whole Hornet F18 group had a whole load of near misses in 2014/15. This has activated him, in a big way, on this topic.

--- End quote ---

Absolutely.

They released bits of official footage from it as well!  Their usual modus operandi is denial, but this was not the case for the USS Nimitz incident and that says a lot.

Either someone has developed secret tech 50-100 years ahead of our time or there is something going on that we have no idea about!

Andy @ Allerton!:
If aliens are out there and the Universe is 13.7 billion years old** then it's fair to say that there would be species around *somewhere* that evolved millions or hundreds of millions of years before us and equally likely that the opposite will be true in the millenia to come.

If we were visited then you can see a lot of reasons why it would be hushed up - it would entirely change the way that humanity viewed itself in the universe.

You'd think though that will all the major optical and computer progressions made, with the people with serious money in the game that if something real had been spotted*** then you'd be able to get better evidence than the blurry half arsed photos that you tend to see.

** been reading some stuff suggesting it's potentially way older than that and we don't really understand what is around us

*** You do see some amazing looking 'evidence' that just looks like CGI

Do any of us know? Will any of us ever know? Maybe, but I wouldn't worry about it. If it happens, it happens. Today a 'time traveller' from the 'future' reckons that there will be a mass invasion of the Earthy today by aliens and 8,000 people will be abducted.

I reckon I'll be on here tomorrow saying that was bollocks as well. Clock is ticking :0

Zlen:
Meh.

If aliens - great.
Death of monotheistic religions and hope for the future.

If humans - great.
We're getting somewhere, may mean war but we live with the threat of desctuction anyway.

If humans by alien design - great.
Same as above.

Andy @ Allerton!:

--- Quote from: Zlen on March 23, 2023, 01:14:46 pm ---Meh.

If aliens - great.
Death of monotheistic religions and hope for the future.

If humans - great.
We're getting somewhere, may mean war but we live with the threat of desctuction anyway.

If humans by alien design - great.
Same as above.

--- End quote ---

How about aliens created by humans?

"21C or 70F?" SchizoidWeatherMan!:
Lads, I think we are deviating from the topic somewhat.

This is about mounting evidence of UAPs, not philosophical discussions about the existence of Aliens! ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version