The Liverpool FC Forum > News and Current Affairs

UAPs over America: real or balloons??

<< < (416/416)

lionel_messias:

--- Quote from: PROPER crazyemlyn72 on May 30, 2024, 12:40:19 am ---I still can't get over Dave Fravors description of the tictac flight movement. He described it as if you put a glass over a table tennis ball and shook it. 4 navy personnel witnessed it. Imagine seeing that.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, he's good to listen to. He testified in Congress and talked about the incident in July 2023. It is worth noting that he was the commanding officer of the Black Aces, no higher group of fighter pilots in the US Navy, believe the Top Gun
movies are based on them. Worth a quick read again to remember what he said under Oath. And this is no UFO dude, he was never interested in the topic and ribbed by colleagues at the time.

https://oversight.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/David-Fravor-Statement-for-House-Oversight-Committee.pdf

This is one of the interesting parts:

"In closing, I would like to say that the Tic Tac Object that we engaged in Nov 2004 was far
superior to anything that we had at the time, have today, or are looking to develop in the next
10+ years."

If we could have all the government data around any incident ever reported, it would be Tic Tac for me. His superiors were telling him these objects had been detected on radar for 2 weeks before Fravor was sent to intercept one.
His Admiral did not express surprise when the incident was being talked about with him present.

Hand over all available data and let scientists present what they think the object was. If it were Chinese in origin, I suggest everyone starts learning Mandarin pretty sharpish.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version