Author Topic: Your opinions on Chinese ownership  (Read 259073 times)

Offline ENSKIED

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Your opinions on Chinese ownership
« Reply #3000 on: September 10, 2016, 12:27:36 pm »
Yeah.

But none of this was put out there by anyone until quite late in the transfer window, when it became clear that we wouldn't be signing a left-back.

That's very vindictive of you EL reducing my post to a "blah" just as easy to quote it was it not? Wouldn't take many with your shity attitude to sort of "de-functionalize" a forum would it? So pyschologically speaking we can interpret your vindictiveness as my truly having hit a nerve, that being the case that only serves to validate what was orginally written.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #3001 on: September 10, 2016, 12:34:22 pm »
Stuff

Nah it was just to reduce the space it takes up :)

You seem to be getting very personal ENSKIED, and its derailing the thread.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline ENSKIED

• Main Stander
« Reply #3002 on: September 10, 2016, 12:58:32 pm »
Nah it was just to reduce the space it takes up :)

You seem to be getting very personal ENSKIED, and its derailing the thread.

Ah aren't you the one, getting personal indeed what an inflated ego you seem to suffer from El Lobo! It would be sad day indeed if the day arrived whence I needed to get personal with you my tiny little friend. So back to business re: reducing space in the debate, in that case the best thing to reduce space might be to erdicate much of your ramblings in toto which invariably seem to spring from an,  "I need to be right at all cost basis" even to the point of insulting fellow Reds.  As proof positive of that contention I offer your last post which adds nothing to the debate whatsoever, other than a poorly couched attempt to insult and thence get a rise out of a fellow Red poster  ;)

Now that shit aside, let's get back on track in regard to a take-over in this case the Chinese take-away.  I have has previously stated read all the posts and some great posts there are from both sides. helping to confirm why TGM Shankly said, "The Liverpool fans are the most knowledgeable in the game", anyway I read 'em with an impartial eye and mind, and I am compelled to say the naysayers thus far are trailing, so IMHO based on the evidence hitherto it's a we "must sell" conclusion.

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3003 on: September 10, 2016, 12:59:01 pm »
Being a tad selective there Craig [or is it Nessy]? taking one aspect out of a number in a post, well anyway Massively? Really? Check matters out in that time within these shores alone Man City, Chelsea, Arsenal have overtaken us in terms of club value, merchandising sales and profile, with Man U pulling futher ahead of us. Make no mistake we continue in our failure to win trophies our appeal WILL wane. As Shankly said, "first is first second is nowhere" "Liverpool FC exists to win trophies" or are you saying TGM Shankly got it wrong? Incidentally there are many clubs once could cite in establishing such a fact in this contention and we don't have to look too far for one of them, Everton hitherto remain a prime example.

Many are content with us being mid table, it's how it is these days.  But I will see FSG's real ambition if and when the time comes where the likes of Dahoud and Pulisic are actually available how strong they go for them.

I think investment into the club will be a good thing. And I believe Werner. They don't want to sell yet as they'll think the club will be worth even more in a few more years. It will be but we'll also be falling yet further behind the clubs above us. But they don't really care about that. FSG will do their best but their best isn't good enough to win leagues consistently

We'll build a good young team which will get better and better under klopp till we sell pur best players and start again. Because they want top 4 football.
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3004 on: September 10, 2016, 01:00:08 pm »
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #3005 on: September 10, 2016, 01:08:03 pm »

Reminds me of that episode of Friends where Joey uses the thesaurus on every word of a letter he is writing.

Offline ENSKIED

• Main Stander
« Reply #3006 on: September 10, 2016, 01:10:48 pm »
Can somebody translate that for me?

I'll try EL Lobo since you do indeed seem to suffer with English comprehension difficulties hence you're called El Lobo?. . . I'll shout to help matters along for you: HAVING LOST THE DEBATE YOU'RE NOW RESORTING TO POORLY ATTEMPTED PISS-TAKES WHICH ARE NOT WORKING!

Did you understand that? We hope so El Lobo.

Now back to the debate - I most definitely think it's in Liverpool FC's interest "IF"  FSG can't or won't truly compete, upon due diligence  being completed, to sell the club.

Offline Dpt1983

• Kemlynite
« Reply #3007 on: September 10, 2016, 01:24:30 pm »
Team ENSKIED

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3008 on: September 10, 2016, 01:26:24 pm »
I'll try EL Lobo since you do indeed seem to suffer with English comprehension difficulties hence you're called El Lobo?. . . I'll shout to help matters along for you: HAVING LOST THE DEBATE YOU'RE NOW RESORTING TO POORLY ATTEMPTED PISS-TAKES WHICH ARE NOT WORKING!

Did you understand that? We hope so El Lobo.

Now back to the debate - I most definitely think it's in Liverpool FC's interest "IF"  FSG can't or won't truly compete, upon due diligence  being completed, to sell the club.

:D

I apologise if you got offended ENSKIED, but I still literally have no idea what you're prattling on about.

Offline ENSKIED

• Main Stander
« Reply #3009 on: September 10, 2016, 01:26:52 pm »
What's that supposed to mean? That only people with English names can understand the English language?  :o Thats bold.

Take my word for it I'm one real bold, cold fucker El Lobo, so how old are you? You're forcing me to guess you're either young or a mummy's girl or both,  so then it translates like this: in life El Lobo, one piss-take invariably gets you another - comprende?

So back to the matter at hand. The evidence so far strongly suggests upon due diligence it may be both in FSG's and Liverpool FC's mutual interest if the club was sold to a body who can take the club on to win major trophies, which after all is what we Liverpool FC is all about is it not?