Author Topic: Jürgen Klopp  (Read 971779 times)

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Keita's shit, Bundesliga's shit, Bundesliga 2's shit
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2020 Champion Tipster*
Re: Jürgen Klopp
« Reply #10920 on: Yesterday at 04:01:04 pm »
Could he try another German club maybe? Bar Bayern of course.

I wouldn't completely rule him out of going to Bayern next summer to be honest. It might not seem his style, but Klopp deserves more trophies on his record. I don't think anyone would begrudge him going there to pick up a few easy titles and a decent shot at another CL.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #10921 on: Yesterday at 04:03:52 pm »
I personally would be surprised.

I understand it would need to be kept a secret, and maybe its getting discussed, but it really does seem by far the best option.
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline stewy17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10922 on: Yesterday at 04:21:44 pm »
No I didn't see it that way. He said he wasn't arsed because he knows it won't be his last ever. Pretty clear to me.

Why the last sentence then? Why's he referred to as weary in the article? He wasn't saying he didn't care about it being his last European game because it wasn't.

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10923 on: Yesterday at 05:30:37 pm »
Why the last sentence then? Why's he referred to as weary in the article? He wasn't saying he didn't care about it being his last European game because it wasn't.

Ok mate, just my opinion, not that bothered either way to be honest  ;D

Online Red-Dread

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #10924 on: Yesterday at 07:25:28 pm »

Definitely the way I read it too

Cannot see him taking on another club at all. All that massive energy level needed in the first couple of years to get things ticking as he wants, nah.

A national team perhaps.
first ever avatar..... ben(d)oak

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #10925 on: Yesterday at 07:28:57 pm »
It depends entirely how he takes too the rest. I have said before he may enjoy the rest so much he will continue it. At this stage nobody really knows, he's going at the right time as football will not get any better, with more fixtures and pressure on managers increasing. I am pretty sure one of the things he wanted to do with his family was travel as well, maybe he will find time to do that, before deciding later on whether to return in some capacity or just retire for good.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10926 on: Yesterday at 10:45:36 pm »
Yep we fucked it up in the end, Jurgen and the players will take a share of that blame.. But I just want to thank this giant of a man, a wonderful wonderful human being that brought us all so much joy.. the end kind of ruined things for us cos in football obviously you’re only as good as your last result.. we win everyone’s great we lose they’re shit sell them. I don’t deny the issues we have and I wonder if Klopp leaving ended up putting pressure on the lads knowing if they fuck up they can’t give Klopp a send off.. I don’t know, too painful to think of that right now and going back to the point of my post. No doubt this forum will be a tough place to be given the form of the boys and what’s happened over the last few weeks but I just wanted to say THANK YOU, Jurgen, you gave us all some wonderful memories. A great manager and an even better man, he’ll be missed.. Go get that well deserved rest , Boss.
“If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.” - muhammad ali

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10927 on: Yesterday at 10:46:45 pm »
He deserved to go out all guns blazing with trophies galore but the twats that he calls players let him down.  :(

Online smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10928 on: Yesterday at 10:47:35 pm »
He deserved to go out all guns blazing with trophies galore but the twats that he calls players let him down.  :(

Players and manager have made mistakes. I don't think anyone has let anyone down overall.

Offline TheFinalBoss

• Kemlynite
« Reply #10929 on: Yesterday at 10:49:18 pm »
Absolute crime he only ended up with 1 league title he deserved more was robbed in the end by lack of support from owners and oil cheats.

Online Caps4444

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10930 on: Yesterday at 10:49:59 pm »
Waiting for his interview, but it really feels that he’s struggling. I would let him take a breather and perhaps come for the last game. Something not right and it’s being felt by the players.

Offline Redbonnie

• Kopite
« Reply #10931 on: Yesterday at 11:01:59 pm »
Waiting for his interview, but it really feels that he’s struggling. I would let him take a breather and perhaps come for the last game. Something not right and it’s being felt by the players.

I just hope he isn’t Ill

Offline "Bobber" Thanks :)

• But Hicks Is Still A Wanker
  • Kopite
« Reply #10932 on: Yesterday at 11:03:59 pm »
Just saw his interview. I don’t think I’ve seen this demeanour from him before, really low energy and fed up, screwing his fist into his eyes. He looked the same before the game started.

Online smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10933 on: Yesterday at 11:05:07 pm »
Just saw his interview. I don’t think I’ve seen this demeanour from him before, really low energy and fed up, screwing his fist into his eyes. He looked the same before the game started.

He's given us everything and against all the odds won us the league and European Cup. He's absolutely fucked. He looks ill and I hope he's looking after himself.

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10934 on: Yesterday at 11:07:21 pm »
He deserves no blame and in all honesty anyone throwing any at him can do one.
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Online Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #10935 on: Yesterday at 11:08:00 pm »
:D

Online Caps4444

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10936 on: Yesterday at 11:11:55 pm »
He doesn’t look right at all. The presser before the game was more concerning.
I’m sure his wife and family are looking after him, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he takes an immediate break and comes back for the last game.

Online LFCEmpire

• Legacy Fan
  • Icelandic Kopite
« Reply #10937 on: Yesterday at 11:13:16 pm »
Love you Jurgen.

Online Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
« Reply #10938 on: Yesterday at 11:27:31 pm »
Jurgen I love ya mate but I won't blame ya if you want to head off early seeing as it's ya last day. We'll see you at your party.
I'm not vaccinated against covid and ... I don't wear masks.

Online darragh85

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10939 on: Today at 12:07:35 am »
That's it then. Dreaded the end of his reign and the fact we were challenging for the title softened the blow somewhat. There is nothing left now but the cold hard fact that he won't be with us as our manager anymore.

Online CS111

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10940 on: Today at 12:12:45 am »
It was time......