Poll

Predict Match Results (only one vote per fixture) UEFA CUP FINALS (CL & EL)

Win - S Germany Consortium
Draw - S Germany- Dutch Consortium
Win - Dutch Consortium
Win - Feyenoord
Draw - Feyenoord-Deportivo
Win - Deportivo La Coruna

Author Topic: RAWK Anonymous UEFA ECL & Europa Draft (Managers Thread) KNOCKOUTS - FINALS  (Read 56897 times)

Offline Lawnmowerman

• Got married to Pique in April. Shakira isn't happy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
The other stuff is why you won the draft, and Trend changing the rules as he saw fit. Apparently the 1 point per correct guess wasn’t set on stone, you also can get one extra point if the ruler wants you to win the draft. Posting a lot also gives you an extra point, and being part of the crowd who mocked the Solano pick... yep, also an extra point.
rigged? It's only a but of fun mate. Jaysus. You can have the win if it means so much to you!! I won with Bayern and that's me happy!
« Last Edit: March 9, 2021, 08:19:35 am by Lawnmowerman »

Offline Lastrador

• Legacy Fan
  • Not Italian
rigged? It's only a but of fun mate. Jaysus. You can have the win if it means so much to you!! I won with Bayern and that's me happy!
I don’t give a fuck and I don’t want it, I just want some consistency, goddammit. I won one with Brett Emerton, suck my balls.

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Can we retire the Iron Anus from future drafts now? He’s done enough damage the past couple of months.

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I don’t give a fuck and I don’t want it, I just want some consistency, goddammit. I won one with Brett Emerton, suck my balls.
iron anus won the damn thing for you! I should get half your votes ffs!

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Can we retire the Iron Anus from future drafts now? He’s done enough damage the past couple of months.
if you had anything about you, you would have turned Grimes into the new iron one. You baulked!

Online Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
Just properly caught up on everything.

Well done Trend on running the show go have a break. Great effort from the 2 winners of the tournaments and the overall winner, shame you can't really celebrate as I never had a fair go.

We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks