Author Topic: The 'vent your anger' thread. AKA 'The Grifter Thread'  (Read 1036570 times)

Offline Wigwamdelbert

• Well wickidd, innit
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: The 'vent your anger' thread. AKA 'The Grifter Thread'
« Reply #2920 on: May 8, 2009, 02:56:20 pm »
Pockets with holes in.

That let phones fall out of them. For fucks sake.
People who forget when they put their Perv Pants on
Every man has a dream

Some just can't be spoken of in polite company

Offline chris2006

• Kopite
« Reply #2921 on: May 8, 2009, 04:41:54 pm »
Yup, and the second you get it out of your head, your daughter, who knows you detest the advert, starts to sing it!

Recently been to ireland and the advert there for directory enquiries is......

NEED A NUMBER NIFTY?!!? CALL 118 50

Winds the shit out of me!

Offline MaschSkrtel

• Kopite
  • illegitimus non carborundum
« Reply #2922 on: May 8, 2009, 07:10:29 pm »
fuckin coppers.

got pulled over earlier for wheel spinning. fuckin pathetic. got a lecture about some operation somthing or other.
have to go in show em insurance details. thinking of saying have you ever heard of Opoeration Justice.
illegitimus non carborundum

Offline jaffod

• Living a double life as Billy Bunter after midnight. Has until July 3rd to figure out what from his womans clothing range to wear.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Common beermat and towel thief.
« Reply #2923 on: May 8, 2009, 11:29:30 pm »
Anyone who wears a baseball cap while sitting in the house watching t.v. You are a massive bellend.

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #2924 on: May 8, 2009, 11:54:33 pm »
Anyone who wears a baseball cap while sitting in the house watching t.v. You are a massive bellend.
I'll let my mate know ;)
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline INABITSKI

• An own-nut-fondling manly man's wool. Possibly.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2925 on: May 10, 2009, 06:33:38 pm »
Normally a happy chap but find myself coming back to this thread more than I like.

If I wasn't such a lazy bastard and starting painting the kitchen 2 months ago when I bought the paint things might not have been so bad. Needed touching up in a few spots thanks to the dog... not only that, the paint that was left over she decided to chew into one evening while I was out on the piss... coming home to find not only my floor covered in emulsion, but my fucking dog!

Not the best of things to find at 3am pissed out your head....

Anyway went and got some paint and had planned to get it all sorted one weekend... 2 months later (today) I get up bright and early, think I will crack on with it and have it all sorted by the time is on. Took the dog out, makes some scran.. right let's get to fucking work! Shoved some shitty old clothes on, gets the paint and what have I done? Only fucking bought WHITE emulsion when the whole fucking kitchen is done in MAGNOLIA. What a prick! Not only had I opened the tub and can't take it back, but had I of cracked on with it all when I first bought the stuff, but could have changed it. Talk about wasting money. Can't be arsed painting the whole kitchen white 'cos there isn't enough to go round anyway.

What a shit day this has been....  :butt

Offline jaffod

• Living a double life as Billy Bunter after midnight. Has until July 3rd to figure out what from his womans clothing range to wear.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2926 on: May 10, 2009, 09:10:33 pm »
I'd stick a pole up that fucking dog's arse and use it as a roller.

Offline INABITSKI

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2927 on: May 10, 2009, 09:33:00 pm »
I'd stick a pole up that fucking dog's arse and use it as a roller.

Gave me a laugh that.  ;D

Offline dnkw

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2928 on: May 10, 2009, 09:34:19 pm »
Sorry for your troubles, Inabitski, but that picture of your dog is fucking HILARIOUS!!! :D

Offline Robert_B

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2929 on: May 10, 2009, 09:38:19 pm »
Sorry for your troubles, Inabitski, but that picture of your dog is fucking HILARIOUS!!! :D

Yeah ;D Looks like he's learnt his lesson, to be fair.

Offline scoresagain

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2930 on: May 10, 2009, 09:39:31 pm »
absolutely FUCKING HILARIOUS.
devastating for you that mate!

Offline INABITSKI

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2931 on: May 10, 2009, 09:40:04 pm »
Yeah ;D Looks like he's learnt his lesson, to be fair.

Hey I can laugh it off now, so did all my mates when they saw the pics! Been and gone...

Offline lachesis

• RAWK Scribe
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • МАРКСИСТ
« Reply #2932 on: May 11, 2009, 01:54:56 pm »
bullshitters/selfish fuckers - why bother pretending they give a fuck about anything but themselves?

Offline Rigga

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #2933 on: May 11, 2009, 02:48:27 pm »
bullshitters/selfish fuckers - why bother pretending they give a fuck about anything but themselves?

Tell me all about it.  Just got this game of scrabble going on, lol just got a funny text, is that the time - carry on, I AM listening

Haha I haven't seen this Simpsons

Wha?? Oh err yeah, she's a bitch
« Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 02:51:21 pm by Rigga »

Offline jaffod

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2934 on: May 14, 2009, 04:07:19 pm »
People who carry dogs. They have legs you fucking retards. I would throw you, and your fucking dog, in the canal.

Offline RMG

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #2935 on: May 14, 2009, 04:08:27 pm »
People who carry dogs. They have legs you fucking retards. I would throw you, and your fucking dog, in the canal.

But the dog could be injured. Wont somebody think of the animals.

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2936 on: May 14, 2009, 05:19:38 pm »
Breakfast and GMTV

Both of them use a phrase that's been getting on my fucking tits for ages. They always say along the lines of "Coming up, the news headlines. But first, the news from where you are" and it's the "news from where you are" bit that is making me as mad as a fucking Knowsley Safari Park Baboon when its yanking on someone's aerial.

"A police siege is currently ongoing. The Chorley man has been holding his wife hostage for the last 2 days with a tin of Vim and a packet of Brillo Pads, threatening to seriously irritate her Eczema, because of her alleged adultery with a 72 year old cross-dressing midget. Police say he is almost at the point of handing himself over to them after they threatened to kick his back door in."

Really? I thought what was happening "where I am" was that I was in my office trying to do a bit of fucking work, but obviously I was wrong! Thanks for the heads up though. I'll just look under my desk to see if I can negotiate with him on the police's behalf. But instead of this psychopathic and humiliated in love Chorley man, all I can see is a panoramic view of my Labrador licking it's fucking bullet hole after laying a massive bastard cable in the back garden. I better have a quick look around the house in case he's hiding somewhere and decides to hold me hostage too. But hang on a minute. The police weren't outside my fucking door ten minutes ago when I went to the shop for 20 ciggies and a Cadbury's Boost. They must be undercover or something. A quick phone call to Aunty Beeb should sort it out. Whaddyamean, he's not in my house? You've just fucking told me he was, when you said "here's the news from where you are." Well I'm here, and he's fucking not, OK!

Stop fucking lying to me then you gang of cock munching gobshites! Why don't you just fucking say "North West News" rather than trying to sickeningly ingratiate yourself with me and pretending to speak to me personally. You're not my fucking mates, especially after you've just cunting lied to me about a maniac in my house! Charlie off BBC1 would be right up for a bit of hostage taking if he thought the police would kick his fucking back doors in. And if I ever see that little turd burglar Ben Sheppard where I am, I'll personally see to it that the entire cast of "Schindler's Fist" leave you with an arsehole like a rusty fucking skip. And that four eyed bird off BBC1 who looks like she woke up ten minutes late from a fucking Freddy Krueger nightmare, the acne faced twat, gets on my cunting nerves too! Kate Garroway would get it though, but only in the mouth to stop her fucking spraying me like a fucking Bloodhound with a saliva infection every time she talks, the hoarse voiced lisping twat! Failing that, I'll happily settle for just kicking Lorraine Kelly in her fucking massive hairy minge.

Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #2937 on: May 14, 2009, 05:29:41 pm »
 ;D

Offline lainey

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2938 on: May 15, 2009, 09:50:38 am »
inabitski
"I notice your windows look like the could need replacing"

Oh really.. why is that then am I about to fucking chuck you through it?

then I saw the pic of the dog  ;D

Offline ollick

• Huge Dick..and a Big Knob too!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Arghhhh
« Reply #2939 on: May 15, 2009, 10:38:12 am »
Ahhhh :lmao

That fucking dog!!!!!

I'm in bits.

:D
Why do people quote other people for the sigs?  What' the point?

Offline Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2940 on: May 15, 2009, 02:27:20 pm »
Yeah and now there is a new one. Something about cash for any car. Only heard it the once but fuck me it's annoying.

Is it this one?

http://www.webuyanycar.com/sell-used-car-guide-videos/television-advertisement-video.aspx

Offline Shaun101

• Didn't take up his ticket for the Screen Sports Super Cup
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Where did I leave it?
« Reply #2941 on: May 15, 2009, 02:55:41 pm »
Breakfast and GMTV

Both of them use a phrase that's been getting on my fucking tits for ages. They always say along the lines of "Coming up, the news headlines. But first, the news from where you are" and it's the "news from where you are" bit that is making me as mad as a fucking Knowsley Safari Park Baboon when its yanking on someone's aerial.

Stop fucking lying to me then you gang of cock munching gobshites! Why don't you just fucking say "North West News" rather than trying to sickeningly ingratiate yourself with me and pretending to speak to me personally.

Pedant alert- err why would someone in a London GMTV studio say to you "North West news" when they hand over to regional programms- I am sure those in the Surrey belt would fine it a bit off. Or have I read it wrong?

Saying that I agree with you- I would rather they said "Here is the news in your local region."

:)

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2942 on: May 15, 2009, 04:21:43 pm »
Pedantic twats really fucking grind my gears!    ;) :P
Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline INABITSKI

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2943 on: May 15, 2009, 05:26:52 pm »
Is it this one?

http://www.webuyanycar.com/sell-used-car-guide-videos/television-advertisement-video.aspx

Thats the one. Would be more annoying than the 118 ads but luckily doesn't seem to get as much airtime.

Offline Finn Solomon

• Life sentence
  • Legacy Fan
  • I love Coutinho's balls
« Reply #2944 on: May 16, 2009, 06:48:28 am »

Twitter - FinnSolomon
Rafa made it so that you didn't give a shit which fucking ball emerged from Platini's jar.

Offline shelovesyou

• andyouknow youshouldbe glad OOOOOOH!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Yes
« Reply #2945 on: May 16, 2009, 08:01:05 am »
Cant fuckin SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP ..........

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH . . ..

the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
« Reply #2946 on: May 16, 2009, 09:18:06 pm »
Wetherspoons.

Most popular beer- Available soon
Most popular curry- avaiable soon

Can the useless fuckers in charge of ordering and analysing sales realise what and when they would be able to sell more of if they ordered enough to  last past about 5pm on a Thursday.
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline jaffod

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2947 on: May 17, 2009, 01:56:08 am »
Fucking weather forecasters. Fancied doing a car boot sale today to try and get a few extra quid in but all week the c*nts have been forecasting heavy rain for today.
 Well, right now there isn't a fucking cloud in the sky the fucking know-nothing gobshites.

Offline RigBon1892

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #2948 on: May 17, 2009, 03:02:52 am »
You wont sell much at 2am mate...
I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager.

"Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone
YNWA Rafa.

Offline jaffod

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2949 on: May 17, 2009, 10:29:29 am »
Still not a drop of rain in sight the pricks...

Offline lainey

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2950 on: May 17, 2009, 11:15:54 am »
Still not a drop of rain in sight the pricks...

was like that here an hour ago it's just started bucketing it down now

Offline dutch_red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2951 on: May 17, 2009, 12:09:41 pm »
Those online tools to make a survey.
It takes hours to get it to look at least a tiny bit decent, while the banner on top of the page screams "Fast and Simple"...
Realism is the denial of reality
and
Imigination the means to explore reality

©Corneille

Offline Batukop

• needy little fucker
  • Anny Roader
  • Pure Shores
« Reply #2952 on: May 17, 2009, 02:06:24 pm »

Yes, I hate pedantic. Nitpicking twats. I concur.
"You may have found me mean and thirsty in my search for trophies, but the bad news is the man who is taking my place is hungrier than me. Fagan's the name and I don't think he'll need any help from the Artful Dodger!" Bob Paisley on Joe Fagan.

Shear me. Shear my ass. Make me naked.

Offline BIGdavalad

• Major Malfunction. Yearns To Be A Crab! MOD Agony Aunt. Dulldream Believer. Is the proud owner of a one year old login time.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2953 on: May 17, 2009, 04:10:04 pm »
Sky and their United/Ferguson love in at the start of our match today. Fuck off you hairy handed c*nt.
Joining Betfair? Use the referral code UHHFL6VHG and we'll both get some extra cash.

All of the above came from my head unless otherwise stated. If you have been affected by the issues raised by my post, please feel free to contact us on 0800 1234567 and we will send you an information pack on manning the fuck up.

Offline buzzing

• Fart bottling, Men and Motors watching, meat washing scaffold erector.
  • Legacy Fan
  • R.I.P
« Reply #2954 on: May 17, 2009, 04:16:17 pm »
Sky and their United/Ferguson love in at the start of our match today. Fuck off you hairy handed c*nt.

It's that fuckin Keys. Really seems to know fuck all
"You have to admire animals. Hamster spun round in a wheel three times bigger than him and abruptly lands on his back. Then just gets up and carries on as if nothing happened! If that was a human he'd be helicoptered to hospital, off work for 6 months have back issues for 20 years and then start legal proceedings against the wheels owner"

Offline INABITSKI

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2955 on: May 17, 2009, 04:25:10 pm »
The love in for the mancs really is sickening. You can go about your daily life and try and avoid certain programmes and media, only for some other fucker to ram it in your face.

Offline BIGdavalad

• Major Malfunction. Yearns To Be A Crab! MOD Agony Aunt. Dulldream Believer. Is the proud owner of a one year old login time.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2956 on: May 17, 2009, 04:39:42 pm »
Oh, and Alan fucking Smith whinging about Rafa not praising Taggart for winning the league.

Fuck off you thick Brummie c*nt.
Joining Betfair? Use the referral code UHHFL6VHG and we'll both get some extra cash.

All of the above came from my head unless otherwise stated. If you have been affected by the issues raised by my post, please feel free to contact us on 0800 1234567 and we will send you an information pack on manning the fuck up.

Offline Alucard

• Tnuoc
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2957 on: May 17, 2009, 04:42:09 pm »
It pretty much all been said in terms of sky and their love in.
I just hope they lay it on this thick when we do number 19 next season.

I was tempted to have the game on mute today, fucking smith you dodgy bastard.

Offline rowan_d

• boat. Señor Paolo de Souza-Farquharson :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #2958 on: May 17, 2009, 05:04:44 pm »
The Wood Preservation Society. Hopefully that shed's the equivalent of Fritzel's cellar.

Offline CF999

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • RTK
« Reply #2959 on: May 17, 2009, 10:32:17 pm »
OH MY FUCKING GOD. I know there's a fly in the room, then I look down into my lovely tub of strawberry ice cream to see the c*nt on the fucking side of the thing, moving up and down staining the fucking thing. the c-unt was nearly dead so it was hard to move him. the bastard is now on the floor dying a very fucking painful one. so i had to put the ice cream from the tub to a bowl and it's now slithering around like a fucking goldfish

twat