Author Topic: Membership Cards / Fan Cards  (Read 356231 times)

Offline RSoares21

• Kopite
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Re: Membership Cards / Fan Cards
« Reply #360 on: January 2, 2019, 06:15:13 pm »
I've never heard of transferring a ticket to another member. Are you absolutely it happened?

I think he means that his friend assigned the ticket to his card through family and friends when he was purchasing the ticket
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Online Mr.Savage

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #361 on: January 4, 2019, 11:56:57 am »
Is there only certain times in a season when you can update your address?

Won’t let me click on the address to change it in my account details

Offline Lfcameron7

• Anny Roader
  • Na na na Liverpool, Liverpool na na na
« Reply #362 on: January 4, 2019, 08:12:29 pm »
Is there only certain times in a season when you can update your address?

Won’t let me click on the address to change it in my account details

Think you have to call up the ticket office to change address mate

Online Mr.Savage

• Anny Roader
« Reply #363 on: January 5, 2019, 03:47:15 pm »
Think you have to call up the ticket office to change address mate

Thanks mate

Offline Lfcameron7

• Anny Roader
« Reply #364 on: January 20, 2019, 05:53:41 pm »
Already lost my card once this season and had to order a replacement, just lost it again and website says you can only order a replacement once per season. Am I screwed?

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #365 on: January 20, 2019, 06:10:59 pm »
You won't get another card but I think the club will reprint tickets for you for each game, best to give them a call.

Offline Lfcameron7

• Anny Roader
« Reply #366 on: January 20, 2019, 06:33:26 pm »
You won't get another card but I think the club will reprint tickets for you for each game, best to give them a call.

Cheers mate, will do

Online cookie78

• Kemlynite
Lost membership cards
« Reply #367 on: January 20, 2019, 08:03:26 pm »
Hi

Hope someone can help. Had wallet lost/stolen in Liverpool last night, 2 membership cards gone. If I phone up does anyone know what happens to get a duplicate, will it be posted out as we are based in Belfast. Back over for Leicester match but very tight getting off the boat to KO so would rather have in in hand before travelling and not having to worry about going to the office first?

Online Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Lost membership cards
« Reply #368 on: January 20, 2019, 08:07:04 pm »
They will post them, or at least they did for me about 18 month ago. I would check how long post would take. It cost me £10

As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #369 on: January 20, 2019, 09:55:08 pm »
Hi

Hope someone can help. Had wallet lost/stolen in Liverpool last night, 2 membership cards gone. If I phone up does anyone know what happens to get a duplicate, will it be posted out as we are based in Belfast. Back over for Leicester match but very tight getting off the boat to KO so would rather have in in hand before travelling and not having to worry about going to the office first?

They'll tell you about 2 or 3 weeks for delivery of the cards. I had mine replaced last season and I think I had them in about a week (Also live just outside Belfast)

You should be fine getting to the ticket office in time. If the boat docks on time you should be at the ground by 7.

You'll need to pay £10 per lost card, and £10 to get a paper ticket printed for the game.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Online cookie78

• Kemlynite
« Reply #370 on: January 20, 2019, 10:21:07 pm »
Will phone 1st thing tomorrow and hopefully get them posted. Thanks for answers.

Online cookie78

• Kemlynite
« Reply #371 on: January 21, 2019, 01:03:18 pm »
Phoned + being posted. Hopefully be here before we leave for Leicester match.

Offline kopitenkw

• lemurphobic
  • Kopite
« Reply #372 on: January 21, 2019, 01:46:19 pm »
I had my membership card stolen earlier this season. Phoned the TO on the Monday and the new card arrived on the Thursday.

Offline fru

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #373 on: January 24, 2019, 11:24:32 pm »
I feel as though the answer to this question should be more readily available on the official site, but can’t find anything apart from the bit about transferring tickets only with the club’s express consent. Anyway,  I can’t use my membership card for the Leicester game due to having to work away. Will be the first game I’ve missed this season.

What is the official procedure for letting my mate use my ticket? Would normally just give him the card but all this talk of people being banned for similar has put the shits up me a bit. Would the club let me transfer the ticket to him if I called them and would I keep the credit? He doesn’t have a membership so couldn’t put it in his name.

Thanks in advance to whichever sage knows the answer.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #374 on: January 24, 2019, 11:47:13 pm »
I feel as though the answer to this question should be more readily available on the official site, but can’t find anything apart from the bit about transferring tickets only with the club’s express consent. Anyway,  I can’t use my membership card for the Leicester game due to having to work away. Will be the first game I’ve missed this season.

What is the official procedure for letting my mate use my ticket? Would normally just give him the card but all this talk of people being banned for similar has put the shits up me a bit. Would the club let me transfer the ticket to him if I called them and would I keep the credit? He doesn’t have a membership so couldn’t put it in his name.

Thanks in advance to whichever sage knows the answer.

Just call the club and let them know you can't make the game but you give permission for your friend to use it. Give them his name and whatever other details they ask for. Possibly address and date of birth. It'll be fine.

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #375 on: January 25, 2019, 12:19:50 am »
Personally I wouldn’t bother ringing the club just get your mate to go as normal.

Offline J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #376 on: January 25, 2019, 07:24:28 pm »
Just call the club and let them know you can't make the game but you give permission for your friend to use it. Give them his name and whatever other details they ask for. Possibly address and date of birth. It'll be fine.

Personally I wouldn’t bother ringing the club just get your mate to go as normal.

Ridiculous how the lack of clarity from the Club leads to two completely different answers like this.

Offline Lfcameron7

• Anny Roader
« Reply #377 on: February 2, 2019, 08:52:18 pm »
Alright so I’ve lost my card twice this season.

First time was before the Newcastle game, second time was after the Palace game. Since then, I’ve actually found my first card but already ordered a replacement.

After I lost my card the second time I phoned the TO they said they’re not able to replace it as they can only replace it once per season (fair enough, that’s what I had read on the website) and they said if I had any games on my membership I just had to go to the TO before the game to print a paper ticket. Didn’t have any games on the membership at the time as I’ve got all mine through the additional sales.

After this, I managed to get 1 for Leicester on my membership, went to the ticket office to collect the paper ticket and I told the lady my membership number, showed ID etc and then she went off for about 10 mins, saw her talking to loads of people in the TO, then she came back and said since I’ve already ordered one replacement and lost that, all the games on my card, if I had any, would all be cancelled and I won’t be able to purchase tickets to any more games this season. This is the complete opposite to what I was told on the phone when I called up, furthermore I was able to buy one for Leicester after I’d informed them about this.

Obviously they say it’s to prevent touting. I’ve managed to get 6 PL games this season + 1 CL game (first year as a member as I can actually make it to games now) and I’ve been to them all aside from one, that one time I sold for FV, informed the TO I couldn’t make it and the lad collected paper tickets from the TO.

So fraustrating, especially being told different things over the phone to when I was there. Also just very disappointing that I’m a genuine fan and they’re not letting me go to anymore games this season simply because I lost my card twice. If I’d had games on there already and they cancelled them I’d be absolutely fuming.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #378 on: February 2, 2019, 09:09:19 pm »
I've just checked the membership T&Cs and it does say on there that they suspend your membership if you lose it twice and I did not do know that! It's genuinely shit though, I'd try and speak to someone like SOS about it.

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #379 on: February 2, 2019, 09:29:28 pm »

First time was before the Newcastle game, second time was after the Palace game. Since then, I’ve actually found my first card but already ordered a replacement.

After I lost my card the second time I phoned the TO they said they’re not able to replace it as they can only replace it once per season (fair enough, that’s what I had read on the website) and they said if I had any games on my membership I just had to go to the TO before the game to print a paper ticket. Didn’t have any games on the membership at the time as I’ve got all mine through the additional sales.

After this, I managed to get 1 for Leicester on my membership, went to the ticket office to collect the paper ticket and I told the lady my membership number, showed ID etc and then she went off for about 10 mins, saw her talking to loads of people in the TO, then she came back and said since I’ve already ordered one replacement and lost that, all the games on my card, if I had any, would all be cancelled and I won’t be able to purchase tickets to any more games this season. This is the complete opposite to what I was told on the phone when I called up, furthermore I was able to buy one for Leicester after I’d informed them about this.

Obviously they say it’s to prevent touting. I’ve managed to get 6 PL games this season + 1 CL game (first year as a member as I can actually make it to games now) and I’ve been to them all aside from one, that one time I sold for FV, informed the TO I couldn’t make it and the lad collected paper tickets from the TO.

So fraustrating, especially being told different things over the phone to when I was there. Also just very disappointing that I’m a genuine fan and they’re not letting me go to anymore games this season simply because I lost my card twice. If I’d had games on there already and they cancelled them I’d be absolutely fuming.

I'd approach SOS or the FSF, failing that you've also got the football ombudsman.

https://www.theifo.co.uk/contact-us.html

Offline Lfcameron7

• Anny Roader
« Reply #380 on: February 3, 2019, 12:44:36 am »
I'd approach SOS or the FSF, failing that you've also got the football ombudsman.

https://www.theifo.co.uk/contact-us.html

Thank you, will do.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #381 on: February 3, 2019, 01:25:38 am »

have they refunded you for those games? Pretty sure they’d be on shaky ground if they kept that ticket money and refused you entry

Also can you remember when you called them as they record them
« Last Edit: February 3, 2019, 01:28:32 am by Lush is the best medicine... »

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #382 on: February 3, 2019, 11:07:13 am »
have they refunded you for those games? Pretty sure they’d be on shaky ground if they kept that ticket money and refused you entry

Also can you remember when you called them as they record them

I agree they’re on dodgy ground if they’ve not refunded the money, that said if he paid on a credit card he should claim it back on that.

Although I presume the priority is to get the block on his account rescinded.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #383 on: February 3, 2019, 01:18:23 pm »
Look after your card. Keep it in your wallet.

I don't understand how people can lose their card multiple times. Do you lose all your bank cards regularly as well?

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #384 on: February 3, 2019, 02:38:43 pm »
Was thinking the same thing - how on earth have you lost your card twice in one season?

Can see where the club is coming from in this as it does look dodgy to do that - the most common way to lose it is by dishing it out to people you dont know and not getting it back, that is why they ban people who lose it twice in short succession

Not saying you're a tout, but I can see the clubs position on this one

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #385 on: February 4, 2019, 07:58:58 am »
Was thinking the same thing - how on earth have you lost your card twice in one season?

Can see where the club is coming from in this as it does look dodgy to do that - the most common way to lose it is by dishing it out to people you dont know and not getting it back, that is why they ban people who lose it twice in short succession

Not saying you're a tout, but I can see the clubs position on this one
Doesn't mean that is the case though. Could equally just be bad luck.

A far more reasonable step is to say you must collect on day for rest of season, and only you can pick it up. No transfers etc. Constant banning and unwarranted sanctions are causing a lot of people an awful lot of distress

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #386 on: February 4, 2019, 09:37:34 am »
All well and good being wise after the event. Lost my fan card after a few scoops and my bank card a plethora of times too. Innocent until proven guilty. Fair enough if the club want him to roll up at the ticket office with ID until the rest of the season. But if they’ve just cancelled the ticket with no prior warning and without a refund that’s not on in my view.

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #387 on: February 4, 2019, 10:15:45 am »
All well and good being wise after the event. Lost my fan card after a few scoops and my bank card a plethora of times too. Innocent until proven guilty. Fair enough if the club want him to roll up at the ticket office with ID until the rest of the season. But if they’ve just cancelled the ticket with no prior warning and without a refund that’s not on in my view.
THIS

COULD it be a sign of a tout? YES

DOES it mean he IS a tout? NO

Club have every right to be suspicious, but season ban? NO WAY!

Simply insisting that only the cardholder can collect in this scenario is a more than fair balance

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #388 on: February 4, 2019, 01:04:08 pm »
I wasn't implying he was a tout, I was just saying look after your bloody card. It's not hard to do.

Offline Lfcameron7

• Anny Roader
« Reply #389 on: February 4, 2019, 03:57:32 pm »
Doesn't mean that is the case though. Could equally just be bad luck.

A far more reasonable step is to say you must collect on day for rest of season, and only you can pick it up. No transfers etc. Constant banning and unwarranted sanctions are causing a lot of people an awful lot of distress

Exactly. This is what I was told on the phone too. I would have no problem with this and it is a much more sensible cause of action.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #390 on: February 4, 2019, 05:34:22 pm »
I'm 99,9% it says in the T&C that if you lose it twice they will cancel all tickets for the season in question.

Offline Tiger Tony

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #391 on: February 4, 2019, 05:45:31 pm »
I'm 99,9% it says in the T&C that if you lose it twice they will cancel all tickets for the season in question.
Could accidentally drop it once, then get mugged/pickpocketed. Deserve a season ban for that? Fuck what the T&Cs say, it is fuckin bollocks

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #392 on: February 5, 2019, 07:36:16 am »
Could accidentally drop it once, then get mugged/pickpocketed. Deserve a season ban for that? Fuck what the T&Cs say, it is fuckin bollocks
if you’ve lost it once and then been robbed and can prove it (ie police report) I doubt they’d ban you to be fair, if they did just kick off to a paper and they would look even worse

The moral of the story is if you lose it twice then don’t tell them and request a new one in august

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #393 on: February 5, 2019, 08:12:16 am »
I wasn't implying he was a tout, I was just saying look after your bloody card. It's not hard to do.

I assume you've never lost anything in your life with having a gobshite attitude like this?

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #394 on: February 5, 2019, 08:44:20 am »

Regardless of what the terms and conditions say, the club shouldn’t be saying one thing on the phone and doing another without telling people.

They’ve either let this seat go empty or they’ve sold it again.

Offline lemons

• Main Stander
« Reply #395 on: February 5, 2019, 11:20:06 am »
Guys my brother in-law is hoping to hand his membership card over to a friend on Saturday, as he can no longer make it. Is he best to ring up to TO and inform them or should it be fine? Asking in light of the recent spot checks etc

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #396 on: February 5, 2019, 11:47:15 am »
I assume you've never lost anything in your life with having a gobshite attitude like this?

Not many things as I am a responsible adult.

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #397 on: February 5, 2019, 12:04:51 pm »
Exactly. This is what I was told on the phone too. I would have no problem with this and it is a much more sensible cause of action.

I'm guessing you have 2 memberships after asking before the Leicester game that you're u disn’t know whether to sit in L9 or U5. Are both in your name and same address as this may of flagged up with the ticket office
What we achieve in life, echos in eternity

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #398 on: February 5, 2019, 12:14:11 pm »
Not many things as I am a responsible adult.

So not many, but you have lost some things. Thanks.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #399 on: February 5, 2019, 12:36:22 pm »
So not many, but you have lost some things. Thanks.

Nothing that matters, no.

I have never lost cards, wallet, phone. Basically anything I'm trying not to lose.

I accept it can happen. But multiple times in a short period of time is just careless.