Author Topic: The Pitch at anfield.  (Read 4199 times)

Offline annieroader

• Kopite
  • with a liver bird upon my chest
The Pitch at anfield.
« on: May 18, 2011, 03:32:50 pm »
Not getting a full makeover as per normal at this time of year,as we speak the likes of Standard charterd,bet188,and other sponsors getting to play on the pitch ect.
However after this the norm is to kill off the grass and lay a new pitch with the desso too,This season however thats not going to happen as next season major ground work is going to be done.New undersoil heating and a top of the range sprinkler system being put into place which was supposed to be done 10 years ago,But with the prospect of a ground move it never happend.So with this now Happening I would say expect an anouncement very soon on us staying at anfield. ;)
Scouse an proud.
Liverpool fc is my life.
My second home is where i sleep.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Re: The Pitch at anfield.
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2011, 03:36:17 pm »
At a min we will be staying here for 3-4yrs anyway whilst new plans are drawn, permission got and work completed - so don't see any reason why we don't install it. Id guess any system could be moved to the new ground anyway so no money lost.

Offline LiverpoolKopKings

• "He got to Number One. Then into minus figures. Though nobody could understand why!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • Here's to win it before my expiry date!!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2011, 03:37:12 pm »
are you shitting us mate. please don't start rumours, but if true that is massive.
If you're happy and you know it, Klopp your hands
If you're happy and you know it, Klopp your hands

Offline annieroader

• Kopite
  • with a liver bird upon my chest
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2011, 03:40:00 pm »
are you shitting us mate. please don't start rumours, but if true that is massive.
No never as always everything i post i do with the best info i recieve mate,never post anything that i think will never happen.
Scouse an proud.
Liverpool fc is my life.
My second home is where i sleep.

Online LiverBirdKop

• A moron. Twice. No flies on their nullshit
  • Legacy Fan
  • 51,077 Deleted
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2011, 02:11:48 pm »
At a min we will be staying here for 3-4yrs anyway whilst new plans are drawn, permission got and work completed - so don't see any reason why we don't install it. Id guess any system could be moved to the new ground anyway so no money lost.
This.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2011, 04:15:46 pm »
I love our pitch.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline The Flying Pig

• Bill. Not improving with age.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth? Yes. Justice? Not yet. JFT96.
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2011, 05:15:22 pm »
I love our pitch.

"Professional grass".
Suddenly I turned around and she was standin' there
With silver bracelets on her wrists and flowers in her hair