Author Topic: Ground share rears its ugly head again  (Read 66543 times)

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Re: Ground share rears its ugly head again
« Reply #360 on: June 26, 2012, 06:56:15 pm »
Lets see him back it with money then!

Offline Ginamos

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #361 on: June 26, 2012, 07:09:50 pm »
Their turnover to May 11 was only £82m, which breaks down into £53m from the TV deal, just under £18.5m from match day and just over £10.5m from commercial activity. Match day revenue was down 9% this year, which is the second year in a row (dropped 11% year before).

Wages in the year were £58m.

They have £47.6m debt, which is in the form of £9m over draft, £14m bank loans and £24.6m loan from Bear Stearns.

Cheers Craig,

Just checking out Swiss Ramble Everton - No Blue Skies

On the other hand, Swiss Rambles take on West Brom is West Bromwich Albion's Risk Averse Strategy

Kenwright should stick to producing West End shows, he clearly doesn't know how to manage a Football Club.

Offline RedPross

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #362 on: June 26, 2012, 07:24:20 pm »
I'm beginning to think that FSG are dragging the whole stadium argument out in the hope that eventually people will start to lean towards sharing!!!

I see some have started to sway towards it thinking it 'makes financiasense' well as far as I'm concerned FSGS can go fuck themselves if that is the case and they think we will give in to it!!!!!!

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #363 on: June 26, 2012, 07:47:01 pm »
I'm beginning to think that FSG are dragging the whole stadium argument out in the hope that eventually people will start to lean towards sharing!!!

So you ignore all the developments over the last few weeks about redeveloping Anfield just to peddle your own shite?

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #364 on: June 26, 2012, 09:02:32 pm »
I’m always going to agree with you on 2) and 3). At the end of the day Anfield will be superb on every level.

I would consider 1) and 4) together. What on earth would we be trying to sell from a shared stadium? This is xxx the home of the great LFC and everything that you all love so much. See how much it is like us, the similarly great yyy, the suppliers of widgets and wodgets to people just like you. No wait. It’s EFC too... well it’s a bit of both really. You see we thought that if you like this, well.... it’s confused, lacks identity. A brand and sponsorship nightmare.

Blimey

JWH just tweeted the link to your blog!

This is unequivocal proof that we're staying.

Why tweet that otherwise..

Well done Peter.  Nail well and truely hit on head time after time.

I will take all the credit for tweeting him the link in the first place ;D ;D

Top work mate

#engagesmugmode
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 09:09:02 pm by Tepid water »
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline filthy1980

• tax dodger
  • Kopite
  • conspiracy shite
« Reply #365 on: June 26, 2012, 09:06:31 pm »
kudos Peter