Author Topic: Typhoid Trump: the not-smart, corrupt, coward, loser, thread  (Read 4567829 times)

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Ill Douche - Fungal Dick
« Reply #58480 on: October 16, 2019, 11:51:46 pm »
We joke about crayons...  but that really could have been written in crayon.

This letter is unfathomably poor.  I can’t imagine any other leader at any other time writing such utter crap.
He's much too wordy. Could have shortened it to:

Hey Turkey,

Wanna be my friend? We can play games & stuff. It will be AWESOME!1! But if you don't, I will kick ur ass, so you BETTER DO IT !! My friend Skippy gave me this note. Here, read it. He say I'm great too.

K, bye. I'll call u later!

USA

“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #58481 on: October 17, 2019, 12:20:34 am »
October 9th, "Don't be a tough guy".

That night Erdogan sends the troops.

October 16, Fungus dk's the Kurds.

Russia, China, Turkey, the entire world recognizes Fungus as a punk that can be had.  And a fair weather friend.

The c*nt is going down.
Kill the humourless

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58482 on: October 17, 2019, 12:37:23 am »
I can't believe that letter is actually real. I was shown it earlier, and I thought it was a piss take. The man is utterly, utterly both thick as fuck and insane. Honestly, fuck every single c*nt that voted for, and still backs, this absolute nutjob of a man.

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58483 on: October 17, 2019, 12:39:38 am »
October 9th, "Don't be a tough guy".

That night Erdogan sends the troops.

October 16, Fungus dk's the Kurds.

Russia, China, Turkey, the entire world recognizes Fungus as a punk that can be had.  And a fair weather friend.

The c*nt is going down.
The world realised he could be had once Kim called his bluff on several occasions. In a couple years, when this buffoon's actions are felt on the US economy, I'll be laughing my bollocks off.

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58484 on: October 17, 2019, 01:42:03 am »
The Hill
Gallup poll: Majority of Americans now support Trump's impeachment, removal
 Aris Folley
5 hrs ago

A majority of Americans surveyed in a new Gallup poll, or 52 percent, say they want President Trump impeached and removed from office as House Democrats pursue an impeachment inquiry against him.

The results from a poll out on Wednesday marks a 7-point rise in support for Trump's impeachment since a Gallup survey in June, soon after the release of former special counsel Robert Mueller's report on Russian interference in the 2016 election.

But 46 percent of respondents in the new poll said Trump should not be impeached and removed, according to the latest poll.

Support for impeachment remains overwhelming among Democrats at 89 percent, while 55 percent of independents polled said the same. Only six percent of Republicans said they supported Trump's impeachment and removal, one point less than in June.

The poll also found a rise in approval for Congress in the past month, with 25 percent of U.S. adults saying they approve of its job performance, up from 18 percent in September before Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) announced the launch of an impeachment inquiry into the president over his contacts with Ukraine.

Results showed approval of Congress's job performance spiked specifically among Democrats, with 34 percent of the respondents saying they now approve of the legislative body, up from 19 percent a month ago.

The poll also found an 6-point increase in approval of Congress among independents, while Republicans' approval level remained steady at 17 percent.

Meanwhile, Trump's approval rating among Americans remained largely steady, with 39 percent of respondents in the new poll said they approve of the job he is doing - down from 40 percent job in September.

The latest Gallup poll surveyed 1,526 adults via telephone interviews on Oct. 1-13. The adults lived in all 50 U.S. states and Washington, D.C. The margin of sampling error is plus or minus 3 percentage points for the poll with a confidence level of 95 percent.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/gallup-poll-majority-of-americans-now-support-trumps-impeachment-removal/ar-AAISTIZ?ocid=spartandhp
Kill the humourless

Offline jambutty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58485 on: October 17, 2019, 01:51:08 am »
NY DAILY NEWS
Trump ally Lindsey Graham hammers the President’s ’Screwed Up’ Syria retreat
By MICHAEL MCAULIFF
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS |
OCT 16, 2019 | 2:31 PM

WASHINGTON — President Trump’s “screwed up” decision to abandon Kurdish allies fighting in Syria took a bipartisan pounding Tuesday, as senators hammered it and the House passed a bipartisan resolution rebuking the move.

Trump announced on Twitter on Oct. 6 that the United States was clearing the way for a "long-planned operation into Northern Syria" by Turkey, setting off an assault by the NATO ally against Kurdish fighters the United States had promised to protect.

Hundreds of thousands of people have fled, scores of Kurds have been killed, and the the Kurds' Syrian Democratic Forces who had been battling ISIS with the United States cut deals for safety with the Iran- and Russia-backed forces of Bashar al-Assad.

One of Trump's strongest allies, South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham put it bluntly.

"This is the most screwed up decision I have seen since I have been in Congress," Graham told the U.S. Special Representative for Iran, Brian Hook, who testified before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee.

In the afternoon, more Republicans piled on to accuse Trump of trashing America's trustworthiness, as the House passed its resolution with an overwhelming 354 to 60 vote.

"I liken it to being in a foxhole with someone from another country," said Rep. John Shimkus (R-Ill.). "You don't get out of the foxhole and go to the rear, and leave your ally in the foxhole to defend themselves."

"Our allies are questioning us right now," said Rep. Michael McCaul (R-Texas), the top Republican on the ouse Foreign Affairs Committee. "We told them, 'Trust us. We have your back.' And what is happening now, the Kurds are being slaughtered in Norther Syria."

He also noted that Russians have already moved into abandoned U.S. facilities, and posted videos about it online.

"They're mocking the United States of America," McCaul said.

Graham and numerous other senators had the advantage of expressing their anger directly to a Trump official in Hook, and layed out how they believe Trump's retreat helps U.S. adversaries.

"I presume Iran was smiling from ear to ear as Turkey rushed in to Syria," Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) told him.

Hook answered that the administration didn't think anything had changed, prompting an incredulous Romney to interrupt, and detail the consequences he saw.

"Things are not better for Iran in the Middle East, as we have gone? As Turkey has hit the Kurds and the Kurds have now allied with Assad?" Romney asked. "Surely Assad is stronger. And this isn't good for Iran?"

Hook said repeatedly that sanctions against Iran and diplomatic efforts could fill the gap, but most senators didn't buy it.

"Withdrawing troops in Northern Syria and green-lighting Turkey's brutal incursion gives new life to ISIS and hands over the keys to our national security to Putin, Iran and Assad," said Sen. Robert Menendez (D-N.J.). "All the sanctions in the world aren't going to fix that."

Like Graham, Sen. Ben Cardin (D-Md.) pointed to what he said was a threat to Israel — the retreat of U.S. forces clearing a path for Iran-backed groups right to Israel’s doorstep.

"It is clear from the facts on the ground that it's given additional influence in Syria by Russia, and there is now a concern that Iran can be emboldened, including in the bridge to Israel's border," Cardin said.

Hook again insisted the administration was "comfortable" with the effects on Iran, and said Israel can defend itself as it sees fit.

"The biggest winner of this decision by the president, if he follows through with it, to abandon Syria is going to be Iran, ISIS, and the biggest losers are going to be our Kurdish allies and our who fought with us, [and] our friends in Israel," Graham said.

Trump himself fired back at Graham from a White House event, saying the South Carolinian should instead focus on investigating people Trump doesn't like, such as former FBI Director James Comey and others at the FBI.

"Lindsey Graham would like to stay in the Middle East for the next thousand years with thousands of soldiers fighting other people's wars," Trump said, before listing enemies he wants Graham to target. "That's what the people of South Carolina want him to focus on."

Graham appeared so disgusted with Hook's answers that he shoved away his mic, got up and left before Hook could finish a final question,

The Senate hearing was just the first forum critical of Trump's choice to bolt from Syria. In the afternoon, the House Foreign Affairs Committee heard from the lead authors of a detailed report that Congress commissioned on options for Syria.

It was released shortly before Trump made his Syria move. The main takeaway was, don't just leave.

“The United States cannot avoid or ignore the conflict in Syria,” the Syria Study Group report found. “The essential question before American policymakers is not whether the United States should keep or withdraw its forces in Syria, but what strategy and mix of tools will best protect the United States.”

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-syria-kurds-trump-lindsey-graham-nato-assad-republicans-impeachment-20191016-ulzpvdkr7fcnrpaeoxg7xbmm4i-story.html
Kill the humourless

Offline mallin9

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #58486 on: October 17, 2019, 02:39:30 am »
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/oct/16/david-correia-rudy-giuliani-associates-campaign-finance?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Another guy Donald took a picture with but doesn't know and hasn't heard anything about is in custody
You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #58487 on: October 17, 2019, 03:09:39 am »
It’s so sad at the end of the day this is where we’ve ended up. A literal 5 year old in the white house

Offline demain

• Shambolic
  • Kopite
  • 'à quoi bon ?'
« Reply #58488 on: October 17, 2019, 03:15:00 am »
While in the background to the reality tv sideshow, Moscow Mitch and his cronies keep chugging away at business with ruthless efficiency - https://biglawbusiness.com/quinn-emanuel-partner-among-trump-nominees-advancing

We are up to 152 approved district judges and counting. Anyone that believes that the Republican leadership or electorate will desert Trump over political misconduct and pave the path to elect a progressive such as Warren or Sanders is frankly delusional.

That's not to say that Trump is unlikely to lose the presidency, just that the Republicans won't give up without a fight.
'Ever bought a fake picture, Toby?'
'Sold a couple once.'
'The more you pay for it, the less inclined you are to doubt its authenticity.'

Offline jambutty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58489 on: October 17, 2019, 03:21:32 am »
The Daily Beast
Trump Rages at Pelosi, Mattis, ISIS Escapees, and Communists During ‘Meltdown’ in White House Meeting
 Sam Stein, Asawin Suebsaeng
31 mins ago

President Donald Trump invited Democratic Party leaders to the White House on Wednesday and proceeded to have what those leaders described as a “meltdown” in front of them. Before the lawmakers left early, Trump managed to rail against communists, his own former Secretary of Defense James Mattis, and House speaker Nancy Pelosi, whom he called “a third-rate politician,” according to the Democratic leaders and sources’ descriptions of the meeting.

Shortly after the brief, cross-partisan meeting with the president in the Cabinet Room—which was convened to discuss Syria and Turkey-related matters—Pelosi, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY), and House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer (D-MD) emerged to give a readout to reporters on what was, in Schumer’s words, Trump’s “nasty diatribe.”

“What we witnessed on the part of the president was a meltdown—sad to say,” Pelosi told reporters. “I think that vote, the size of the vote—more than 2-to-1 of the Republicans voted to oppose what the president did [on troops in Syria]—it probably got to the president, because he was shaken up by it [and] that’s why we couldn’t continue in the meeting because he was just not relating to the reality of it.”

Schumer asserted that Pelosi “kept her cool completely” even while Trump sniped that “there are communists involved [in Syria] and you guys might like that.”

The president even took a shot at his former defense secretary—who quit late last year over policy disagreements—when the conversation on Wednesday afternoon touched on foreign policy and a potential rejuvenation of ISIS fighters in Syria. According to a Democratic source familiar with what happened in that meeting, Schumer at one point pulled out a piece of paper featuring quotes from Mattis’ interview on NBC’s Meet the Press on Sunday. The Democratic leader began reading to the president the statement that Mattis made on that Sunday show, that “if we don't keep the pressure on, then ISIS will resurge. It's absolutely a given that they will come back.”

Trump, this source said, then interrupted Schumer, and insisted that Mattis was “the world’s most overrated general.”

“You know why?” the president continued, according to the source. “He wasn’t tough enough. I captured ISIS. Mattis said it would take two years. I captured them in one month.” Trump also repeatedly claimed that of the ISIS prisoners who escaped when Turkish forces invaded northeast Syria (an invasion Trump all but greenlit), only the “least dangerous” individuals got out.

Pelosi, for her part, told Trump that Russia has long wanted a “foothold in the Middle East,” adding that because of the president’s actions, the Russian government now has it. “All roads with you lead to Putin,” the House speaker jabbed, according to one senior Democratic aide.

“I hate ISIS more than you do,” Trump shot back at Pelosi, this aide noted, with Pelosi replying, “You don't know that.”

Later in the day, Pelosi, in the escalating round of insults hurled between the West Wing and Capitol Hill, told reporters, “I think now we have to pray for [Trump’s] health. Because this was a very serious meltdown on the part of the president.”

There was even a point in this meeting, the Democratic aide said, that President Trump distributed to attendees the October 9 letter he sent to Turkish president Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, the one that read, “You don't want to be responsible for slaughtering thousands of people, and I don't want to be responsible for destroying the Turkish economy—and I will.” Trump’s letter also includes the lines, “Don't be a tough guy. Don't be a fool! I will call you later.”

This was taken as an attempt by the president to demonstrate to all the Republicans and Democrats in the room that he was being sufficiently tough on Erdoğan, and as an effort to convince those present that he did not greenlight the Turkish invasion, which is currently causing political backlash at home, and slaughter and mayhem abroad.

The president’s aides, meanwhile, sought to place the blame for the derailed meeting on the opposition leaders’ decision to walk out over Trump’s “nasty” words directed at Pelosi.

“Her decision to walk out was baffling, but not surprising,” White House Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham emailed The Daily Beast shortly after the Democrats’ comments to White House press. “Speaker Pelosi had no intention of listening or contributing to an important meeting on national security issues.  While Democratic leadership chose to storm out and get in front of the cameras to whine, everyone else in the meeting chose to stay in the room and work on behalf of this country.”

This wouldn’t be the first time this year that a meeting at the White House involving Trump, Pelosi, and Schumer completely degenerated so quickly. Early this year, during a Friday meeting on the government shutdown, President Trump started the gathering by launching a 15-minute, profanity-encrusted rant that included him demanding his border wall, and, unprompted, complaining about Democratic lawmakers who want to impeach him.

At the time, Trump told attendees that he was, simply put, too popular a president to impeach.

Today, Trump and his administration are currently fighting back against an ongoing, rapidly accelerating impeachment inquiry, with Democrats on Capitol Hill hoping to hold a vote on his impeachment before the end of the year.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-rages-at-pelosi-mattis-isis-escapees-and-communists-during-meltdown-in-white-house-meeting/ar-AAISZiO?ocid=spartandhp
Kill the humourless

Offline jambutty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58490 on: October 17, 2019, 03:26:04 am »
POLITICO
House lawyers: Trump trying to ‘obstruct his own impeachment’
 By Andrew Desiderio and Kyle Cheney
1 hr ago

Lawyers for the House of Representatives on Wednesday accused President Donald Trump of trying to “obstruct his own impeachment” by claiming the authority to block his advisers from cooperating with congressional investigations.

The allegation came in a stinging 66-page court filing as part of the House Judiciary Committee’s bid to secure testimony from former White House Counsel Don McGahn, whom Democrats consider to be the star witness in special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation.

“A president with the power to obstruct his own impeachment through capacious grants of absolute immunity would be a president who is above the law,” House lawyers, led by House General Counsel Douglas Letter, wrote in the filing.

The House’s lawyers cited the recent missive from the current top White House lawyer declaring that the Trump administration would refuse all cooperation with the House’s impeachment inquiry, calling it “illegitimate” and “invalid.” The blanket stonewalling, House lawyers say, requires a court to intervene or else Trump could be effectively shielded from accountability.

“If the president could deprive the committee of information required for its impeachment inquiry into his own misconduct, the president could potentially thwart his accountability for that conduct,” the attorneys said, referring to Trump’s efforts to block witness testimony and document production.

“No further discussion will resolve an impasse dictated by the president himself,” they added.

McGahn was subpoenaed earlier this year to testify about Trump’s efforts to undermine or even shut down the Mueller investigation, but the White House directed him not to comply, asserting that former senior advisers to the president have “absolute immunity” from testifying before Congress.

Since then, House Democrats have rapidly intensified their impeachment inquiry, which now focuses on Trump’s efforts to pressure Ukraine’s leaders to investigate his political rivals. White House Counsel Pat Cipollone’s letter to Speaker Nancy Pelosi last week slamming the impeachment inquiry as illegitimate and invalid effectively shut down any possibility of cooperation.

The House lawyers emphasized why they consider McGahn — more than any other witness — the most important to determine whether Trump should be impeached on the basis of obstructing the Mueller investigation.

McGahn, they argued, could speak to Trump’s “demeanor, state of mind, and knowledge of wrongdoing during their interactions.” He was a witness to numerous allegations of potential obstruction, from Trump’s direct requests to remove Mueller to his efforts to pressure then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions to constrain the special counsel’s investigation.

“McGahn’s testimony on these topics will help the committee determine all of the relevant facts, present a full picture of what happened, and decide whether to recommend articles of impeachment,” the lawyers added.

McGahn’s testimony is even more urgent, they said, because Trump has repeatedly tried to discredit him, claiming that he lied to Mueller’s team about the episodes he witnessed.

The White House’s efforts to undercut House Democrats’ investigations intensified last month when Pelosi announced a formal impeachment inquiry centered on Trump’s interactions with the Ukrainian president. Since then, the Trump administration has sought to block current and former senior officials and diplomats from testifying — though some have appeared for depositions regardless of those directives.

But executive branch agencies are still refusing to comply with subpoenas for documents. This week alone, the Pentagon, the White House budget office and the vice president’s office all rejected subpoenas or requests for documents related to Ukraine.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/house-lawyers-trump-trying-to-obstruct-his-own-impeachment/ar-AAIUfhl?ocid=spartandhp
Kill the humourless

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58491 on: October 17, 2019, 03:36:42 am »
So what’s the point of subpoenas if they can just reject them?

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #58492 on: October 17, 2019, 03:46:27 am »
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1182292163721404416
It's amazing, like he's trailing a TV show.

Sorry I'm a bit late, but fuck me sideways, that tweet! :lmao
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58493 on: October 17, 2019, 03:58:30 am »
Donnie hires only the best people!
-----------------------

Trump's top China adviser appears to have made up expert he regularly quoted

In his 2011 book "Death by China," President Donald Trump's senior adviser Peter Navarro quoted a China hawk named "Ron Vara" to prove his point on the threat posed by Beijing to the American economy.

"Only the Chinese can turn a leather sofa into an acid bath, a baby crib into a lethal weapon, and a cell phone battery into heart-piercing shrapnel," Vara said. He appears once more in the book and is even referenced in the index.

There's just one problem -- Vara doesn't appear to exist, according to an investigation by an Australian academic, who determined that Vara is actually Navarro. Ron Vara is even an anagram of Navarro's last name...

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/16/politics/peter-navarro-ron-vara-trump-china-intl-hnk/index.html
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline demain

• Shambolic
  • Kopite
  • 'à quoi bon ?'
« Reply #58494 on: October 17, 2019, 04:24:00 am »
I won't be surprised if Trump backdated that letter to Erdogan and conveniently leaked it to the media. Not as if Erdogan will care to deny it.

Starting to feel more and more that Trump used the Kurds as a distraction away from the Ukraine thing. He keeps using this strategy and we all keep falling for it, he tends to get out of scandals by creating new ones to dominate the news cycle. This is why he invited the Dems to the White House, to add more fire to the story. He's a genius when it comes to understanding media and marketing, however, I think it's a high risk strategy because there's a strong chance he will lose the election as outrage and controversy is only going to empower the left to vote.

Assuming that Trump was bullied by Turkey or he did it for some philosophical reasons is underestimating the fact that Trump has no convictions or grounding beliefs. He simply doesn't care beyond how a course of action will benefit him personally, and usually only in the short-term. He relies too much on instinct to be able to implement a long-term strategy. This is why he keeps constantly having to put out fires that he started himself.
'Ever bought a fake picture, Toby?'
'Sold a couple once.'
'The more you pay for it, the less inclined you are to doubt its authenticity.'

Offline dirks digglers

• Kopite
« Reply #58495 on: October 17, 2019, 05:35:50 am »
I can't believe that letter is actually real. I was shown it earlier, and I thought it was a piss take. The man is utterly, utterly both thick as fuck and insane. Honestly, fuck every single c*nt that voted for, and still backs, this absolute nutjob of a man.

Who says the world isn’t dumbing down eh? People talk about his mental health but he’s just dumb as fuck and totally unsuited to not just that role but pretty much any normal managerial office role. Anyone who listened to the way he expresses himself when he talks and then voted for him for president is a *seriously dumb dude*. That vote essentially said we don’t care if our president doesn’t have the mental faculties to string together a coherent sentence. Once you’re in that place, it’s either going to be an ice water reality check and course correction or just the start of a long and depressing race to the bottom.
If you can’t understand it without an explanation, you can’t understand it with an explanation.

Offline [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #58496 on: October 17, 2019, 09:17:12 am »
So what’s the point of subpoenas if they can just reject them?

Is it like, we reject them so you go to court to uphold them, judge makes a decision, they appeal it, back and for until gets to Supreme Court and they block it, the end?

Offline Rob Dylan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58497 on: October 17, 2019, 09:43:13 am »
Is it like, we reject them so you go to court to uphold them, judge makes a decision, they appeal it, back and for until gets to Supreme Court and they block it, the end?

I'd like to think that at some point they will use inherent contempt and start arresting and fining people. But at the moment they seem to be taking the approach that every time a subpoena is ignored, they add another count of obstruction of justice to the list.

Offline Rob Dylan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58498 on: October 17, 2019, 09:54:47 am »
Photo from the meeting last night, apparently this was the moment Pelosi was telling Trump, "With you, all roads lead to Putin".

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58499 on: October 17, 2019, 10:04:28 am »
Photo from the meeting last night, apparently this was the moment Pelosi was telling Trump, "With you, all roads lead to Putin".

Even those on Trump’s side of the table at the top of it look ashamed.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58500 on: October 17, 2019, 10:07:41 am »

Trump tweeted it claiming it showed Pelosi having a "meltdown" (again, accusing others of that which he his guilty of himself).

Pelosi promptly took the picture and made it her Twitter profile pic. Yet another Trump own goal.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #58501 on: October 17, 2019, 10:18:55 am »
Trump saying about Harry Dunn situation that driving on the wrong side of the road happens -

"You go to Europe and the roads are opposite and it's very tough if you're from the United States.

"That decision to make a right turn when you're supposed to make a left turn when the roads are opposite and she said that's what happened.

Fucking gonk. The whole of Europe apart from the UK and Ireland drives on the RIGHT, like YOU do! And making a left or a right turn makes no fucking difference to which side of the road you should be on........

........then he says, about when the Dunns didn't fall for his Jeremy Kyle-esque bombshell, "Unfortunately they wanted to meet with her and unfortunately when we had everybody together they decided not to meet.

"Perhaps they had lawyers involved by that time, I don't know exactly."

He'd know all about that lawyers thing. What a melt. What a fucking shitty, manipulative thing to say.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58502 on: October 17, 2019, 10:25:01 am »
While in the background to the reality tv sideshow, Moscow Mitch and his cronies keep chugging away at business with ruthless efficiency - https://biglawbusiness.com/quinn-emanuel-partner-among-trump-nominees-advancing

We are up to 152 approved district judges and counting. Anyone that believes that the Republican leadership or electorate will desert Trump over political misconduct and pave the path to elect a progressive such as Warren or Sanders is frankly delusional.

That's not to say that Trump is unlikely to lose the presidency, just that the Republicans won't give up without a fight.

They'll drag this out as long as they can, cram as many judges on board as possible, then turn on Trump en mass to try and paint themselves as saviours. Expect Graham to stick the knife in when the time is right.

Private polling amongst senators show 35 would vote to impeach if they could get away with it, so it's only really a question of when the final plunge begins.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58503 on: October 17, 2019, 10:25:26 am »
Erdogan threw Trump's letter in the bin.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-50080737

There's going to be some furious tweets from him today, I feel.

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #58504 on: October 17, 2019, 10:25:51 am »
Trump is morally & intellectually unfit for office. Or to put it in language he might use “stupid & mean”.

Personally I prefer our leaders to be smarter than me, smarter than the average person. There really is a dearth of that in the world today. This guy, this Trump creature is an affront to decency and the normality we are all used to, that’s probably the thing I hate most about him.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #58505 on: October 17, 2019, 10:26:27 am »
Trump saying about Harry Dunn situation that driving on the wrong side of the road happens -

"You go to Europe and the roads are opposite and it's very tough if you're from the United States.

"That decision to make a right turn when you're supposed to make a left turn when the roads are opposite and she said that's what happened.

Fucking gonk. The whole of Europe apart from the UK and Ireland drives on the RIGHT, like YOU do! And making a left or a right turn makes no fucking difference to which side of the road you should be on........

........then he says, about when the Dunns didn't fall for his Jeremy Kyle-esque bombshell, "Unfortunately they wanted to meet with her and unfortunately when we had everybody together they decided not to meet.

"Perhaps they had lawyers involved by that time, I don't know exactly."

He'd know all about that lawyers thing. What a melt. What a fucking shitty, manipulative thing to say.

Just opened up a defence for any foreigner who has a similar type of accident on US soil.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58506 on: October 17, 2019, 10:30:32 am »
Yeah typical of him trying to spin it.

Adults aren't usually the ones having a meltdown when admonishing a child

Offline jambutty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58507 on: October 17, 2019, 11:03:57 am »
The New York Times
Trump’s Impeachment Blockade Crumbles as Witnesses Agree to Talk
 Michael D. Shear and Nicholas Fandos
7 hrs ago

WASHINGTON — The White House’s trenchant declaration to House impeachment investigators last week was unequivocal: No more witnesses or documents for a “totally compromised kangaroo court.”

President Trump has had some success blocking impeachment investigators from receiving documents, but much less preventing witnesses from testifying.

But just a week later, it has become clear that President Trump’s attempts to stonewall the Democrat-led inquiry that has imperiled his presidency and ensnared much of his inner circle are crumbling.

One by one, a parade of Trump administration career diplomats and senior officials has offered a cascade of revelations. Those accounts have corroborated and expanded upon key aspects of the whistle-blower complaint that spawned the impeachment inquiry into whether the president abused his power to enlist Ukraine to help him in the 2020 presidential election.

The latest disclosures came on Wednesday, when a former top aide to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo offered an inside account of what he said was a demoralized State Department, where career diplomats were sidelined and others apparently were pressed to use their posts “to advance domestic political objectives.” In six hours of voluntary testimony, the former aide, Michael McKinley, told impeachment investigators that he quit his post as Mr. Pompeo’s senior adviser amid mounting frustrations over the Trump administration’s treatment of diplomats and its failure to support them in the face of the impeachment inquiry, according to a copy of his opening remarks.

On Thursday, Democrats are set to hear from Gordon D. Sondland, the United States ambassador to the European Union, a central figure in the president’s pressure campaign on Ukraine. He is expected to testify that he learned that Mr. Trump did not intend to invite President Volodymyr Zelensky of Ukraine to a meeting in the Oval Office until Mr. Zelensky pledged to open an investigation that could benefit Mr. Trump’s political fortunes — bolstering a central allegation in the inquiry that the president steered foreign policy for political gain.

And Democratic lawmakers have directed William B. Taylor Jr., one of the top American diplomats in Ukraine, to appear before their committees next Tuesday, according to an official familiar with the investigation. Text messages produced as part of the inquiry suggest that Mr. Taylor was deeply uneasy about what he saw as an effort by Trump aides to use a $391 million package of security assistance as leverage over Ukraine for political favors, calling the notion “crazy.”

All three are examples of what can happen when Congress secures cooperation from government witnesses in a rapidly moving investigation aimed at the president.

The White House has had more success blocking the release of documents tied to the case. But the president and his lawyers had hoped to use the power of his office to muzzle current and former diplomats and White House aides, arguing in presidential tweets and a lengthy letter to Democratic lawmakers on Oct. 8 that their subpoenas are invalid and unenforceable.

“President Trump cannot permit his administration to participate in this partisan inquiry under these circumstances,” wrote Pat Cipollone, the White House counsel.

And yet the president has been unable to prevent it.

Marie L. Yovanovitch, the former ambassador to Ukraine, told Congress she was ousted on the basis of “false claims.”
Just since Mr. Trump declared war on the impeachment effort, three current and former senior State Department officials and a former top White House aide have testified for nearly 36 total hours, delivering to lawmakers a consistent narrative of how they were effectively pushed aside by allies of the president operating outside America’s usual foreign policy channels.

“It’s partly because this shadow foreign policy that the president was running was so deeply offensive to people in his own administration who took pride in overseeing a professionally run and arguably exemplary policy in support of Ukraine,” said Representative Tom Malinowski, Democrat of New Jersey and a former State Department official involved in the inquiry. Referring to Mr. Trump’s personal lawyer, he added, “And then to see the official policy undermined by this clownishly corrupt effort led by Rudy Giuliani on behalf of the president was just more than many people apparently could bear.”

Republicans who control the Senate view the fast-building case as serious enough to begin preparing for the trial in their chamber that would follow impeachment by the House. Senator Mitch McConnell, Republican of Kentucky and the majority leader, briefed fellow lawmakers over lunch on Wednesday about how a trial would work, expressing his hope of conducting it speedily and completing it by the end of the year, people familiar with his remarks said.

Facing accusations of secrecy from Republicans, Representative Adam B. Schiff, Democrat of California and the chairman of the Intelligence Committee, informed colleagues on Wednesday that he planned to open the inquiry to the public soon. He wrote that he planned to release transcripts of all the interviews as the investigation proceeded and pledged to soon hold public hearings “so that the full Congress and the American people can hear their testimony firsthand.”

For Mr. Trump, who is famous for demanding fierce loyalty from those around him, the daily — or even hourly — crush of damaging headlines is an infuriating departure from previous successes in controlling disclosures to Congress from people in his orbit.

During the congressional investigation into Russia’s election meddling, Mr. Trump blocked a deposition of Donald F. McGahn II, his former White House counsel, and dramatically limited testimony from some of his closest aides, including Hope Hicks, the former White House communications director, and Corey Lewandowski, his former campaign manager.

But this is different. Many administration officials targeted for depositions by Democrats are diplomatic veterans who have expressed anger and frustration about what they described as the hijacking of American foreign policy. They have no particular loyalty to Mr. Trump, nor are they subject to the same presidential powers to block them from testifying.

So they have turned up at the secure suite of the House Intelligence Committee on Capitol Hill, disappearing behind doors with a red “RESTRICTED AREA” sign to tell their stories.

Under alternating hourlong question-and-answer sessions by Democratic and Republican staff lawyers, Marie L. Yovanovitch, the former ambassador to Ukraine, said she had been ousted at Mr. Trump’s direction on the basis of “unfounded and false claims.” Fiona Hill, a former National Security Council aide, said John R. Bolton, then the national security adviser, was so alarmed by the activities of Mr. Giuliani, Mr. Sondland and others that he instructed her to alert White House lawyers. She said she reported Mr. Sondland to intelligence officials as a possible national security risk as well.

The decision by Ms. Yovanovitch, Ms. Hill and others to testify is a demonstration of the limits of presidential power and the legal constraints Mr. Trump is under as he and his lawyers try to devise a strategy for keeping him in office.

Although the White House has struggled to keep former officials from agreeing to testify, Mr. Trump has more leverage with current administration employees, who may fear for their jobs if they defy the blockade. But it is not clear what the political repercussions would be if the president retaliated against them in the middle of a political scandal.

Mr. McKinley told investigators on Wednesday that State Department officials were discouraging people from testifying, and were not supporting diplomats who had received subpoenas and requests to appear before the House, according to a person familiar with his testimony.

Mr. Trump’s allies on Capitol Hill expressed frustration this week about the depositions, saying White House lawyers should be present and accusing Democrats of selectively leaking from the testimony. Others were simply baffled by the cooperation of the witnesses.

“I really don’t understand it,” said Representative Chris Stewart, Republican of Utah and a member of the Intelligence Committee. “I can’t wrap my head around why some and why not others.”

Veterans of past legal struggles between the White House and Congress said Mr. Trump was confronting the reality that he had limited ability to force former or even current government employees to ignore a legally binding subpoena. It is even difficult — though not impossible — to shield top White House aides from appearing, they said.

“Particularly if there’s a subpoena, everybody has to appear or risk being held in contempt,” said W. Neil Eggleston, who served as President Barack Obama’s White House counsel. “It is just not easy to simply refuse to appear.”

Mr. Eggleston said that defying a subpoena was sometimes possible for high-profile figures, but was especially difficult for functionaries and other career employees.

Mr. Trump’s lawyers have had more success in blocking access to emails, text messages, memos and other documents in the government’s possession.

The administration has rejected Democratic subpoenas or requests for documents at the Office of Management and Budget, the State Department, the Defense Department and the office of Vice President Mike Pence. Mr. Giuliani has also said he will ignore a subpoena for his records, citing the White House’s stance.

Democrats have said the refusal to hand over documents will be considered obstruction of Congress and may be added to the impeachment charges brought against the president.

The White House has also attempted to limit the questions witnesses can answer.

In the case of Ms. Hill, White House lawyers conceded early Monday that they could not stop her from arriving on Capitol Hill for a deposition by the committee later that day, but they demanded that she refrain from speaking about classified material, conversations with the president and other matters.

Even that proved difficult to enforce, as Ms. Hill vividly described a dramatic confrontation inside the White House between Mr. Bolton and Mr. Sondland.

Mr. Schiff, the Intelligence Committee chairman, said Tuesday that the sessions with witnesses have been fruitful despite the efforts to block them.

“It’s a way of trying to chill them from cooperating,” Mr. Schiff said. “It’s not working, but I think that’s the goal.”

“It goes to show the legally insupportable position of the White House,” he added.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trumps-impeachment-blockade-crumbles-as-witnesses-agree-to-talk/ar-AAITzEc?ocid=spartandhp
Kill the humourless

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58508 on: October 17, 2019, 11:25:16 am »
Erdogan threw Trump's letter in the bin.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-50080737

There's going to be some furious tweets from him today, I feel.

It was only a matter of time before somebody did it.  After hoodwinking an arrogant man too proud to admit he makes even the simplest of mistakes, Erdogan has exposed the collapse of America's "soft power" by just plain ignoring them and doing his own thing.  Trump has been exposed as a weak fool, especially with that ridiculous letter.

Popcorn's Art

Offline jambutty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58509 on: October 17, 2019, 11:34:37 am »
National Review
The Kurds Gave Syria Hope: Measuring the Cost of the U.S. Withdrawal
 Sam Sweeney
22 hrs ago

In early August, the United States and Turkey announced they had agreed to jointly patrol a strip on the Syrian side of the Syrian–Turkish border, after repeated Turkish threats to invade the area where American, British, and French troops operate. Turkey had consistently said that Kurdish-led forces in the area, the YPG (People’s Defense Units), were terrorists, given their historical relationship with the PKK (Kurdistan Workers’ Party), a guerrilla group that has fought against the Turkish government since the late 1970s. The YPG, however, were not focused on targeting the Turkish government. They are the backbone of the SDF (Syrian Democratic Forces), the primary partner of the United States and its allies in defeating ISIS after a long, bloody battle that stretched into a vast swathe of northeastern Syria. Two months later, the U.S. has acquiesced to a Turkish invasion of its closest partner in the fight against ISIS, causing a political and humanitarian disaster.

Without U.S. help, the YPG and the SDF would not have expanded as they did, and Turkey probably would not have been perceived them as such a threat. It was because the U.S. asked them to take over the Arab-majority areas of Manbij, Raqqa, and Deir al-Zour that they allied with Arabs, Christians, and others to take back the territory that formed ISIS’s caliphate. ISIS was formally defeated on March 23, 2019, and the fight against it moved into a second phase, of rooting out the many sleeper cells that remained under the surface. Thousands of Syrian, Iraqi, and foreign fighters and their families, many of them committed to ISIS’s ideology, were put in prisons and camps, which became overstretched and under-resourced. Many nations refused to take back their fighters, leaving them in the hands of the SDF, who struggled to deal with the burden. The work to eradicate ISIS for good was being done through the continued partnership of the U.S. and the SDF.

Looking through the lens of America’s strategic interests, the decision to withdraw undermines the efforts to eliminate ISIS. This is so in both the short and the long terms. In the short term, U.S. special-operations forces will not be tracking down and capturing ISIS sleeper cells, as they had been doing since the caliphate was formally defeated. The camps and prisons holding ISIS fighters and sympathizers will be at grave risk of a prison break, which has already begun to occur. It is hard to know exactly what will happen to those in the SDF’s custody.

In the long term, the U.S. withdrawal will undermine a political project that was making progress in addressing deadly cycles of violence in the Middle East. In the long (now set to be longer) Syrian civil war, no actor in the region had done better than the SDF and their civilian counterparts had done at getting buy-in from the communities that eventually came under their charge. Since ISIS’s defeat, many journalists who came to northeastern Syria were looking for cracks and fissures in the governance of the area. To be sure, they found plenty. It is inevitable in a society built on the distrust of others’ intentions after eight years of civil war and decades of dictatorship. But finding discontent is not the same as identifying its causes and effects. If the wise use of American military force is when it is the one element needed to create success, this was the perfect example. Here we were not trying, as we tried in Iraq, to remake a Middle Eastern society into something it wasn’t. We were supporting, effectively, local partners who were addressing the most basic problems of their own society.

A poignant example can be found in the province of Deir al-Zour, which is divided by the Euphrates River. The areas northeast of the river are under the control of the SDF. Areas southwest of the river are controlled by the Syrian government, with Russian and Iranian forces present. Because Western journalists were able to access the SDF-controlled areas, we were well aware of local discontent northeast of the Euphrates. Less was known about the other side of the river. News coverage had been focused either on the increasing Iranian presence in the area or on the continuing ISIS attacks against the Syrian government there. About a month ago, however, protests broke out in areas under government control. The protesters called for, among other things, having the SDF and the U.S.-led international coalition to take over the area. To have Sunni tribes in the deserts of eastern Syria calling for the United States to intervene on their behalf shows how much the region has changed since 2003. It also shows that, although the discontent in areas under SDF control was considerable, those on the other side of the dividing line, under control of the Syrian government, believed their situation to be worse.

Analysts and commentators looking at the Middle East often point out an obvious conundrum in the region: Poor governance and untenable social conditions lead to grievances against the regimes in power; uprisings upend the structures in place and reshuffle the deck without addressing the underlying concerns; the chaos exacerbates sectarian and ethnic tensions, leading to further conflict. To the extent that analysts talk about these problems, however, they rarely propose practical solutions that could be implemented on the ground. The tone tends to be: Well, the governments just need to do x, y, and z, because that’s what they do in developed countries. Then people will be happy!

The SDF, on the other hand, and its civilian governing body, the Autonomous Administration, have made significant progress in addressing the fundamental issues of governance that plague other parts of the region. To its critics, the SDF is merely a disguise for a Kurdish nationalist project, but that view fails to reflect changes in Syria’s Kurdish community since the war began. To be sure, many Kurds have dreamt of an independent state, and will continue to. But in Syria that was never a realistic possibility, given the demographics of the “Kurdish” regions of Syria. More so than in neighboring Iraq, Syria’s northeast is a patchwork of overlapping religious and ethnic groups. In significant parts of the region, Kurds are not the majority. So the idea of forming a Kurdish state there is not realistic and would be met with popular disapproval. The SDF and YPG know this. In areas under their control, they have made it clear that Kurdish separatism was not their aim and that the Arab, Christian, Turkmen, Circassian, and other non-Kurdish communities there were equal partners in a political project that could reshape the area. And so there evolved an effort to realize the cultural and political ambitions of Syria’s Kurdish community while establishing a pact with other communities to ensure their rights and interests as well. It was a truer reflection of the society than the Arab nationalism that has prevailed in Syria more or less since its founding as a modern country, and especially since the Arab-nationalist Baath party rose to power in 1963.

Rather than trade Arab nationalism for Kurdish nationalism, however, the Kurdish powers-that-be in northeast Syria set out to guarantee their community’s rights and integrity by guaranteeing those of their neighbor as well. Of course, the idea of an independent Kurdish state remained strong in the Syrian Kurdish popular imagination, but it was not a goal that the SDF seriously pursued. Rather, the Autonomous Administration, together with the SDF, set out to create a pluralistic society that involved all communities in the governance of the area. To a large degree it was working. Again, protests in the largely Arab province of Deir al-Zour, calling for governance by the SDF, is demonstrative. The shift in Arab public opinion in favor of the SDF was striking. A few months after returning to Raqqa, and just as the Turkish invasion began, Marwan Hisham, an Arab activist and journalist from Raqqa, wrote for Amnesty International:

I’ve never experienced a freer Raqqa than in the last two months: seeing people go about their lives, expressing their allegiances comfortably. The religious, the anti-Assad, the pro-Assad and even the anti-SDF. . . . As an Arab, I say: when I looked at the Syrian map before today, I saw no hope of an inclusive future except in this part of the country. Now that hope is gone.

Is it? There’s a cliché often repeated by those writing about the Kurds: They have no friends but the mountains. But it’s not entirely true; they have many friends in Washington as well. In Congress, in other corridors of power, and in public opinion, the reaction against the Turkish invasion and against the U.S. betrayal of the Kurds has been swift and passionate. The problem that the Kurds face now is that President Trump seems unwilling to change course and restore the highly effective U.S. alliance with them. The U.S., having worked hard to assure Turkish leaders about their border security, thought it had come to an agreement that could work for Turkey, the SDF, and the U.S. In what must seem like a parody (or a conspiracy) to those now under Turkish attack, the U.S. spent the past two months tearing down the SDF’s defenses along the Turkish border, saying that the move would appease the Turks and reduce the likelihood that they would invade. Instead, it facilitated the invasion, as the U.S. stepped aside from the newly unprotected border to watch its NATO ally, Turkey, whose porous border policy contributed significantly to ISIS’s rise in Syria, attack a group that had lost 11,000 lives fighting ISIS.

Instead of standing aside for Turkey to invade, the U.S. could have told the Kurds that American troops would leave in a year, so make the best deal you can with the Syrian government — if it breaks the deal, we’ll support you. The U.S. could have simply stayed the course and told Turkey to live with it. Instead, the U.S. stood in the way of any reconciliation between the SDF and the government, as a condition of continued American partnership with the former. The U.S. made the worst possible “deal” it could have, folding in the face of pressure from a country whose military depends on our technology and that would have been crazy to launch an invasion against strong U.S. resolve to prevent it. In general, American disengagement from the Middle East would be a good thing, but if this is the model for how to achieve it, its proponents who would try to persuade anyone of its wisdom have their work cut out for them.

I was in northeastern Syria about a month ago, listening to and participating in a spirited debate, in a mixed group of Kurds and Arabs, about America’s intentions in Syria. On the question of the America’s commitment to stay in the area, views ranged from optimistic to pessimistic. The most pessimistic voice, a Kurd, was adamant that the only way forward was a deal with the Syrian government, because America would inevitably leave someday. Someone else chimed in that America wouldn’t abandon the Kurds, and the pessimist replied that of course the U.S. wouldn’t leave the area on a whim but that it needed to usher them toward a deal with the Syrian government. I know he takes no satisfaction that he was even more right than his caveat would allow: America did indeed abandon the Kurds — and all people of goodwill in northern Syria — on a whim, jeopardizing years of progress in defeating ISIS in both the short and the long terms.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/the-kurds-gave-syria-hope-measuring-the-cost-of-the-us-withdrawal/ar-AAIRwmk?ocid=spartanntp
Kill the humourless

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #58510 on: October 17, 2019, 11:38:33 am »
Elijah Cummings has passed away.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/KumHi1fOraQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/KumHi1fOraQ</a>

Popcorn's Art

Offline soxfan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58511 on: October 17, 2019, 12:07:50 pm »
He retweeted this last night. Apparently we all went back in time to 2016.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

“What has happened here with the Anthony Wiener laptop, the Server, all of the Emails between Huma Abedin and Hillary Clinton, the deleted Clinton Emails - what is going on?” @LouDobbs  Joe D & Victoria T!
― Christine Szymanski

Offline soxfan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58512 on: October 17, 2019, 12:10:47 pm »

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/KumHi1fOraQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/KumHi1fOraQ</a>
:( A good man. Only 68, too young.

Hopefully Trump respects him more than he did McCain.
― Christine Szymanski

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #58513 on: October 17, 2019, 12:17:41 pm »
:( A good man. Only 68, too young.

Hopefully Trump respects him more than he did McCain.

'Too bad!’
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58514 on: October 17, 2019, 12:48:06 pm »
He retweeted this last night. Apparently we all went back in time to 2016.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

“What has happened here with the Anthony Wiener laptop, the Server, all of the Emails between Huma Abedin and Hillary Clinton, the deleted Clinton Emails - what is going on?” @LouDobbs  Joe D & Victoria T!

But her emails.

Jesus fucking Christ she’s not your fucking opponent anymore let it go you utter fucking cunting twat

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #58515 on: October 17, 2019, 01:59:38 pm »
Today's 'Daily' podcast about the Kurds was just about the most depressing thing I've heard in a long time. It's a shame Trump can't be done for warcrimes himself

Offline jambutty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58516 on: October 17, 2019, 02:28:09 pm »
He's just a shit Monty Hall.
Kill the humourless

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #58517 on: October 17, 2019, 03:07:16 pm »

Thought he looked a bit shook the last time I saw him on TV. RIP seemed like a good man/politician.
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #58518 on: October 17, 2019, 03:17:52 pm »

Popcorn's Art

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #58519 on: October 17, 2019, 04:19:13 pm »
Sondland throwing Trump and Giuliani under the bus
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1067986?