Author Topic: LFC vs Fulham, 11 November 2018, 12pm  (Read 23039 times)

Offline King Kenny 7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: LFC vs Fulham, 11 November 2018, 12pm
« Reply #160 on: November 10, 2018, 01:01:56 am »
I'm hoping that a slightly wounded Shaqiri gets his chance to show why (understandably perhaps) he was missed mid week and lets loose a torrent of abuse on Fulham creating and finishing - could really understand if he has a point to prove. . . . . Go Eagles.

Can easily see this going 5-1 but hope Jokanovic keeps his job as I like how he sets his stall out albeit in a fashion that really should suit us.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #161 on: November 10, 2018, 01:47:51 am »
Interesting words from Klopp there. While he didn't directly hint that our collective attitude might be seeping into the minds of the players, he kind of alluded to it. It's interesting because every time someone on here has either a "bad feeling" about an upcoming game or thinks they'll jinx the result, they're told that what they think or feel will have no impact on the players and the match overall. And I agree. Why would what we think as supporters have any influence on the team and the results? They have a job to do and they either get it done or they don't. I don't think our support at the games is bad either, or at least can never be any worse than City's or Chelsea's for instance, so I doubt that's a factor as well.

You can have a bad feeling and still sing your lungs out and not piss and moan and whinge at every misplaced pass. Having  bad feeling doesn't influence the result, someone on here underestimating the opposition doesn't correlate to the players, but having a shit atmosphere sure as hell doesn't help things either.

Offline -Daws-

• Legacy Fan
  • No longer a teenage Rafa, still no goatee.
« Reply #162 on: November 10, 2018, 01:51:04 am »
Interesting words from Klopp there. While he didn't directly hint that our collective attitude might be seeping into the minds of the players, he kind of alluded to it. It's interesting because every time someone on here has either a "bad feeling" about an upcoming game or thinks they'll jinx the result, they're told that what they think or feel will have no impact on the players and the match overall. And I agree. Why would what we think as supporters have any influence on the team and the results? They have a job to do and they either get it done or they don't. I don't think our support at the games is bad either, or at least can never be any worse than City's or Chelsea's for instance, so I doubt that's a factor as well.

We set our bar high. Much akin to how the players have produced emphatic performances, Anfield has been host to some of the most mesmerising, electric atmospheres one could experience, and with both come expectation. The way we yern for consistently high quality performances, Klopp and the players want the same from the crowd to help them achieve that.

I think City will drop points unexpectedly, or have a dip. We have to ensure we are close to them when they do, regardless of performances points matter most and if the Anfield crowd can give us edge City don't have at home, we absolutely must utilise it.
It's hard enough remembering my opinions without remembering my reasons for them.

Offline Jambo Power

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #163 on: November 10, 2018, 02:13:55 am »
Ah I love this! I hadn’t seen his rallying call to the fans.

I’m now an extremely happy arm chair fan. I loved going to matches, but now I’m older I like not having a 3 hour journey each way.

Is Klopps point that last season we didn’t expect anything. And we were treated to something amazing most games. I loved most games.

But this season there is expectation. And I know we are still the most successful English team. But most of us don’t know how to deal with expectation. Most of us are just used to ‘next season’. But last season it changed that, and rather than just enjoy we are constantly worried and comparing?

I’ve been equally as guilty till Klopp highlighted it. Maybe we should remove that expectation, get back to just enjoying. If it’s 1-0 take it. I would have snapped your hand off if we are just in the title hunt with a handful of games to go. Only one team can win the title, and it’s a feker that a team like city are here now. But if we keep in the chase who knows. They were scared of a bus route to Anfield last season the cowards.

Are defence has dragged us through games this season, which we have needed in past seasons. If our midfield and attack start really clicking we’ll have every team worried. But at the minute I don’t think on current form many will. So let’s not give any time an added advantage with expecting us to steam roll each team. If it’s 0-0 or 0-1 at half time we cheer them off ala Liverpool vs Olympiakos.

Btw I think there is nothing like the kop when it’s on it’s game in any sport anywhere in the world.

Also I’m drunk and have dyslexia, so please forgive my spelling and gramma. And it is a side point, but if people can’t spell very well, why give it a name that is hard to spell?! ‘Dyslexia’ why not call it ‘bob’?

Because It was assigned that name before anybody realised it could be used as an excuse?

Offline Boer_War

• Main Stander
« Reply #164 on: November 10, 2018, 03:35:40 am »
Because It was assigned that name before anybody realised it could be used as an excuse?

KO
Get 8% cash back from the official store

http://www.quidco.com/user/4882829

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #165 on: November 10, 2018, 08:59:23 am »
And I know we are still the most successful English team.

Actually we're not

Liverpool major trophies - 41

Man Utd  major trophies - 42

not including Charity shields, European Super cup, Club world cup
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline Indomitable_Carp

• Asterixophile
  • Legacy Fan
  • From the depths of Sevvy Park lake
« Reply #166 on: November 10, 2018, 11:05:03 am »

The support can be fucking terrible at times. It is not as bad as it has been in recent years, but there are still games when the atmosphere is outright toxic, and literally just consists of moans and people abusing our players, interspersed by silence, until we start scoring.

I think Klopp's right to point it out.

« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 11:07:17 am by Indomitable_Carp »

Offline hesbighesred

• Wallasey Wrecker. But you can call me quick fingers. After a threesome with Stevie and Alex
  • Legacy Fan
    • Collaborative thoughts on Euro 2012
« Reply #167 on: November 10, 2018, 11:24:25 am »
2008-2009 comes close, for sure, but that team didn't really have any threat from the flanks and, while it had an amazing spine, had very little in the squad behind that (for example that midfield was obviously amazing, and better than ours, but in terms of the squad we've got 2 solid players for each position, that midfield had Lucas as decent cover - that was it). Up front Torres and Gerrard were obviously unbelievably good, both, individually, talents beyond anything we have now, but Shaq is also a better player than any of the other attackers we had then, and Salah, Firmino and Mane is a more balanced and talented unit than Gerrard + Torres + Kuyt + Occasional Benayoun/Riera. That team was more solid overall, but not as gifted in attack (even if we're not showing it) and our defence is meaner now, with much more talented individuals, than it was then - yet in (even now) a more attacking system.

I think that squad probably had the mental edge over this one, but then think about how long the core of that team had been together, and how many big finals and things they had played in. No substitute for that sort of experience.

So for me, by far our best other team over the last 15 years isn't as good as this one. Though if we could drop peak Gerrard and peak Suarez into this team we would be nigh-on invincible.
He is the cat who walks by himself, and all roads are alike to him.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #168 on: November 10, 2018, 12:13:39 pm »
Thanks JK mate.

We will win this, in fact it's an ideal game for us under the circumstances. I'd be playing Trent, Nabby and Shaqiri to get their rhythm in to flow. If both Hendo and Keita are fit I don't think I'd start both.

Minimum 3-0 to the Reds.

Offline Suareznumber7

• Gullible. Lost in the modern world, thinks all tweets are true.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #169 on: November 10, 2018, 01:39:46 pm »
I think we'll win this.  It'll probably be a tense 1-0 win and we won't play well but that will give everyone something to complain about over the international break. 

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #170 on: November 10, 2018, 01:42:22 pm »
I think we'll win this.  It'll probably be a tense 1-0 win and we won't play well but that will give everyone something to complain about over the international break.

any win will do
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #171 on: November 10, 2018, 02:11:46 pm »

No complaint if we win.
Any which way, just take those three points from these - because every other top team will most likely beat them at home.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #172 on: November 10, 2018, 02:32:23 pm »
any win will do

I'd have to say no, currently. There are worrying signs that we are regressing to and heading to a run of bad results, not just bad veering to average performances.

First time in a long time i'm looking to an international break and a squad re-fresh by spending some time away. As daft as it sounds, that may just help our current performance issues.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #173 on: November 10, 2018, 02:47:55 pm »
I'd have to say no, currently. There are worrying signs that we are regressing to and heading to a run of bad results, not just bad veering to average performances.

First time in a long time i'm looking to an international break and a squad re-fresh by spending some time away. As daft as it sounds, that may just help our current performance issues.

Don't see how games away from one another helps when we have another intense period that follows immediately when we get back.

Whilst the performances have not been great, I feel that you are completely overboard in terms of suggesting that we are regressing and heading to a bad run of results.

You've been beating this drum in the last month or so.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #174 on: November 10, 2018, 02:55:13 pm »
Don't see how games away from one another helps when we have another intense period that follows immediately when we get back.

Whilst the performances have not been great, I feel that you are completely overboard in terms of suggesting that we are regressing and heading to a bad run of results.

You've been beating this drum in the last month or so.

I'm beating the bang average drum because that is what we have been, bang average. We started slow in August, then we played PSG and played really well then we have gone flat after that, almost expecting to hit those heady heights of last season by it just happening. We have to work at it, and work hard, currently and for the last 6-7 games, we have been just that, bang average. 

Its by no coincidence that for the last month I have been saying the same thing, its because we have been just that.

The Cardiff and Red Star(H) score lines flattered us and we were lucky to get over the line versus Leicester. The rest in the meantime is a sleep walk to a looming run of bad results.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #175 on: November 10, 2018, 03:05:45 pm »
I'm beating the bang average drum because that is what we have been, bang average. We started slow in August, then we played PSG and played really well then we have gone flat after that, almost expecting to hit those heady heights of last season by it just happening. We have to work at it, and work hard, currently and for the last 6-7 games, we have been just that, bang average. 

Its by no coincidence that for the last month I have been saying the same thing, its because we have been just that.

The Cardiff and Red Star(H) score lines flattered us and we were lucky to get over the line versus Leicester. The rest in the meantime is a sleep walk to a looming run of bad results.

We didn't hit the heights of last season in August,September,October or November. We hit them in the 2nd half of the season for the most part. We got better towards mid November and into December but dropped points to sides we shouldn't have.

We played well against Chelsea, a game that could have gone either way.  We played well against Spurs and dint take our chances that could have easily been a 5-1 game. We played well against West Ham, against Palace, played well in the first half against Brighton, were poor in the 2nd. Played well in the first half against Leicester and had two other chances that should have been put away [by Salah and Mane] and we giftd them a goal, and they hardly troubled us in that 2nd half despite not playing as well. We were clinical against Soton, clinical against Cardiff as soon as they got some hope we put them to the sword. We were poor against Huddersfield.

So bang average imo, is far from the truth, there was a mix of everything in a congestive set of fixtures in between 2 international breaks and having played Chelsea,twice,City,Napoli,Arsenal,Tottenham,PSG in this period.

I am not sure what this run of bad results you keep reiterating is, the bad results that we've had have been coincidentally in Europe against Napoli and Belgrade.

Sleep walking with 27 points out of 33 possible, and last season we were just storming through everyone weren't we from the get go weren't we mate?

Has been it great ? No it hasn't, like I said there has been a mix of everything but it's far from what you've been making it out to be, imo.

Each to his own

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #176 on: November 10, 2018, 03:12:22 pm »

I look at it in a different way than that. First off, your viewpoint doesn't allow for how tough our start has actually been. We are the only team who have had to play the likes of Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham away from home in the opening months of the season. You cannot expect us to be thrashing teams like that in the manner we were last season. Then you take into consideration the fact that we have a tough group to come through in the CL as well. That is why for me it makes sense that he is looking to gain as many points as possible at this stage. He had to make sure that we stayed in contention with the likes of City and Chelsea. City in particular have a very favourable run of games through out the season. Their toughest games tend to be spaced out over the year, therefore there isn't the same ultimate pressure, that there was on us at the start.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 03:45:03 pm by jillc »
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline SlowRap

• SlowCrapAllOverTheBoards. No longer appealing! Apparently not a bastard. But no denial of being sarcastic and having no clue. Interesting. Fist pumps all the way down the stairs.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let freedom reign
« Reply #177 on: November 10, 2018, 05:05:39 pm »

no point wasting your time you'll get the same three posters that'll disagree with anything even slightly negative, where's sms by the way has he been purged from the clique?
"We must turn from doubters into believers" - Jurgen Klopp

I've got a feeling that Origi is the real deal, from a couple of games I watched but mainly his interviews there seems to be something about him.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #178 on: November 10, 2018, 05:18:32 pm »
no point wasting your time you'll get the same three posters that'll disagree with anything even slightly negative, where's sms by the way has he been purged from the clique?

Why, you want to be part of the clique?  ;D

So bloody desperate for attention, here we are having a reasonable debate and conversation, and you come on here with your usual ''woe is me, no one likes me and my opinion ''

Nobody is having a go at anyone, we're having a conversation with different views.

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #179 on: November 10, 2018, 05:21:38 pm »
I think choppy-bollocks has been a tad harsh with some of the games we've played in this season. Thought we played really well away at Chelsea. Should have won the game. Thought we played well away at Spurs.  Scoreline really flattered them. Man City at home was always going to be tough. Thought we defended well that night though. Played well against West Ham as well. The others, we've either been a bit flat and eeked our way across the line or we've had a poor-ish first half(Cardiff) and then been a lot better 2nd half. There have only been two games for me where we have been truly woeful and that's Napoli and Red Star away.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 05:26:59 pm by Solomon Grundy »

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #180 on: November 10, 2018, 05:22:39 pm »
I think choppy-bollocks has been a tad harsh with some of the games we've played in this season. Thought we played really well away at Chelsea. Should have won the game. Thought we played well away at Spurs.  Scoreline really flattered them. Man City at home was always going to be tough. Thought we defended well that night though. Played well against West Ham as well. The others, we've either been a bit flat and eeked our way across the line or we've had a poor-ish first half(Cardiff) and then been a lot better 2nd half.

I think so as well, it's been a mix bag of all kinds of performances but consistent results. We all hope for the same thing, that we improve and maintain getting the results we need.

Starting with tomorrow.

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #181 on: November 10, 2018, 07:04:19 pm »
To suggest that we’ve been average all season is just blatantly incorrect. I agree that we’ve not been consistently good enough, and there’s definitely been a drop off in performances from mid-October, but to suggest we’ve been bang average is overly harsh in my opinion.

I was at that Spurs game and I remember leaving saying that’s as good as I’ve ever seen us play away at a real rival (rival in the positional sense not historical,) with the exception of the United 4-1 in 09. I honestly can’t remember any better than that in terms of sheer dominance, we absolutely bossed them, 2-1 was ridiculously flattering, and whilst I take the point that Spurs themselves haven’t been brilliant this season, it’s still their best ever league start, and it took Lamela missing a sitter for City to win there.

The results at Chelsea and Arsenal are good on paper, but, especially with the Arsenal game I can see the case for 2 points lost. We didn’t play well at Arsenal and it took them to be at 100% and an 82nd minute equaliser for them to get a draw - I realise football isn’t always as linear as this but you have to feel if we’d heen anywhere near our best we’d have won. Chelsea is one of them where you probably take it but again, we could have won that as we missed a lot of chances second half.

The thing to remember is this team is still getting to their peak, we were distinctly worse than bang average at this point last season (well not quite at this exact point as it was around now we’d started to find out groove,) but to be where we are in the league now having played how we have can only be a good thing.

As a final point, and I’ve made this point all season, I can’t think of any games we’ve played, domestically or in Europe, where the result has been different from what I felt was a fair reflection of what happened on the pitch. That doesn’t mean we’ve always played well, we deserved to lose against Napoli and Red Star for sure, and just because we were good enough to beat the likes of Huddersfield and Leicester doesn’t suggest we were brilliant, but what it does do is dispel the conception that the luck has to run out, as I really don’t think we’ve been lucky, underwhelming at times, absolutely, but lucky, no.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 07:06:41 pm by Jm55 »

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #182 on: November 10, 2018, 07:23:15 pm »
Quick start is absolutely vital. Kick off time means it's going to be quiet I reckon so the last thing we need is frustration to build.

I'd go: Becker, Trent, Gomez, VVD, Robbo, Fabinho, Gini, Shaq, Mo, Mane, Bobby

Hopefully be able to give Hendo and Keita a good 25 minutes or so.

Shaq absolutely had to start the next two games IMO. Gini has been good at home and Fabinho is only going to build confidence by playing. Let Milner have an extended rest.
"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #183 on: November 10, 2018, 07:31:17 pm »
Quick start is absolutely vital. Kick off time means it's going to be quiet I reckon so the last thing we need is frustration to build.

I'd go: Becker, Trent, Gomez, VVD, Robbo, Fabinho, Gini, Shaq, Mo, Mane, Bobby

Hopefully be able to give Hendo and Keita a good 25 minutes or so.

Shaq absolutely had to start the next two games IMO. Gini has been good at home and Fabinho is only going to build confidence by playing. Let Milner have an extended rest.

The next game will depend how everyone is fitness wise after the international break [we play away to Watford in two weeks]

Offline NewfoundRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Main Stander
  • Come from Away
« Reply #184 on: November 10, 2018, 07:40:31 pm »
I do think we haven't really got started this season in terms of performance. Results in the league have been excellent though and I would be happy with a scrappy unconvincing win. Hopefully we can get back to some of the fluent football we saw last season after the international break.

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #185 on: November 10, 2018, 07:41:50 pm »
This is on paper one of the easiest games we have in the increasingly difficult run of 10 league matches towards the new year, that will culminate with our match against City on January 3rd. There can be absolutely no excuses tomorrow - none. We need to put the fear of God in them immediately and never let off - not even for a second.

Online DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #186 on: November 10, 2018, 07:52:07 pm »
Even though we'll be ravaged by injuries over the int break and lose all momentum anyway it would be good to see a fast paced belting. These are either pathetically bad or they are doing it deliberately to try and get the manager sacked, either way this should be comfortable.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #187 on: November 10, 2018, 08:07:07 pm »
I do think we haven't really got started this season in terms of performance. Results in the league have been excellent though and I would be happy with a scrappy unconvincing win. Hopefully we can get back to some of the fluent football we saw last season after the international break.

I think the manager's biggest concern was always getting through those difficult fixtures in the beginning and losing as few points as possible. That's not to say he will be entirely happy with the performances, but at this stage I would rather be collecting points successfully. I would far rather we had the option of staying in the chase and finishing well at the end, then flying through the earlier games and being knackered at Christmas. As ever, its finding the best balance to enable us to do both.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline daggerdoo

• Kopite
« Reply #188 on: November 10, 2018, 08:18:56 pm »
From what I've seen of Fulham they look sharp going forward and have players who like linking up with quick passes and one-twos. They are obviously suspect at the back and finding it difficult to keep the ball out their net.

I don't think they're anywhere near the worst team to play in the prem like many would have you believe, but I can't see them causing us any problems tomorrow. Keep it tight at the back, we'll get plenty of chances at the other end. 3-0

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #189 on: November 10, 2018, 09:01:25 pm »
They're a decent side going forward so we need to be sharp at the back.

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #190 on: November 10, 2018, 10:44:29 pm »

I see someone left the hooks home and went fishing with a big net.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #191 on: November 10, 2018, 10:48:53 pm »
Bang Average  ;D Really?

Are we 10th? Some absolute bedwetting here.

Offline MrRaptorTurtle

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #192 on: November 10, 2018, 10:50:24 pm »
Bang Average  ;D Really?

Are we 10th? Some absolute bedwetting here.
And you're surprised?  ;D

Offline Too early for flapjacks?

• It is? Hmm. How about a Groundhog steak? No? Damn. Thinks James Milner has the perfect body.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #193 on: November 10, 2018, 10:51:51 pm »
I think we'll score in the first 20 and run out comfortable winners. Fulham are just too soft at the back and the players will be desperate to put on a good show after Tuesday and just before the international break.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #194 on: November 11, 2018, 12:14:38 am »
I think we'll score in the first 20 and run out comfortable winners. Fulham are just too soft at the back and the players will be desperate to put on a good show after Tuesday and just before the international break.

Jokanovic has called out his players in the press and said that they're soft practically. I imagine that they will be put in a lot of effort in the opening 20 minutes of the game, whether or not they can be disciplined enough is another matter, they're that poor defensively.

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #195 on: November 11, 2018, 12:22:44 am »
We have a magnificent football team that's putting lockdown defence and top level game management in its wallet to go with the Gegenpress, lightning counter, and all out blitzkrieg, already perfected. Well on the way to becoming the complete package elite team.

Bored bed wetters should hand in their phones before all hope is lost and the vegetative fugue state becomes permanent.

Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #196 on: November 11, 2018, 12:29:48 am »
Gegenpress,

haven't seen this for a while

Offline gamble

• andproctor
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #197 on: November 11, 2018, 12:40:10 am »
You lot should be in bed by now, getting a good night's sleep.

Offline coutinho and firmino

• Main Stander
« Reply #198 on: November 11, 2018, 01:19:08 am »
Anything less than 3-0 is a disappointment here

Offline thekitkatshuffler

• Dreams of John Barrowman's lips, bearded ladies and the origins of mirth. Which he thinks is an abbreviation of "Middle Earth".
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #199 on: November 11, 2018, 01:20:12 am »
You lot should be in bed by now, getting a good night's sleep.

Impossible with these damp sheets. ;)

Shaq starts, according to the leakest extraordinaire.
David Platt has a face like a Michael Myers mask being stretched over a dinosaur egg.
Aquilani is better than Pele, Maradona, Cruyff, Messi and Beckenbauer put together.