Author Topic: Match Preview - Crystal Palace vs Liverpool - August 20th 2018 20:00pm  (Read 55906 times)

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Match Preview - Crystal Palace vs Liverpool - August 20th 2018 20:00pm
« Reply #120 on: August 16, 2018, 11:57:47 pm »
I'm not on a wind up, I think nat Phillips will be ahead of Gomez soon, it's only my opinion of course and yes I rate klavan ahead of matip. Matip is one of the weakest cbs I've ever seen and I think klavan is really underrated. Just because I have a different opinion it does mean it's wind up mate.

You need to stop.

It’s fine and dandy to have different opinions - but everyone knows you are trolling at this point, regardless of you pleading ignorance.

Nat Phillips will be ahead of Gomez soon? On what earth?

Offline nyrrard

• Anny Roader
  • at the end of the storm there's a Golden sky!
« Reply #121 on: August 17, 2018, 12:04:57 am »
Looking forward to this match, but damn it´s on monday.. Think maybe we will see Fabinho in this one for his height.
Glad to see the vibe in here isn´t too cocky - I always dislike it. Think the match will be well-fought.

A.Becker.

TAA           Gomez               VVD          Robertson

Fabinho         

Keita               Milner

Salah                     Firmino                   Mane       

Offline dptlfc83

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #122 on: August 17, 2018, 12:07:35 am »
You need to stop.

It’s fine and dandy to have different opinions - but everyone knows you are trolling at this point, regardless of you pleading ignorance.

Nat Phillips will be ahead of Gomez soon? On what earth?

I need to stop because you don't agree with me? Trolling? I'm 34 mate, with my own family and kids and mortgage and everything. Why would I troll on an Internet forum with a load of strangers? I've been getting called primative and pyroparty, whatever they are? I'm new on here and I have my own opinion based on what I see. Gomez has never convinced me, I think lapses of concentration will follow him throughout his career. He reminds of someone, who I won't say as you'll no doubt say I'm trolling.
When I've seen nat Phillips, I think he looks boss. Sometimes you just know. I'm hoping he plays tomorrow night and I'll another look at him in the flesh.

I will balance this by saying I've been wrong loads about footy players and I may be about these also. Time will tell but that's how I see it.

Offline dptlfc83

• Main Stander
« Reply #123 on: August 17, 2018, 12:08:49 am »
Looking forward to this match, but damn it´s on monday.. Think maybe we will see Fabinho in this one for his height.
Glad to see the vibe in here isn´t too cocky - I always dislike it. Think the match will be well-fought.

A.Becker.

TAA           Gomez               VVD          Robertson

Fabinho         

Keita               Milner

Salah                     Firmino                   Mane       

I think gini will play instead of Fabinho.

Offline cashmere pringle

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #124 on: August 17, 2018, 12:16:45 am »
I'm 34 mate, with my own family and kids and mortgage and everything. Why would I troll on an Internet forum with a load of strangers?

tbf . i'm older than you and could add on a few extra responsibilities but i say all sorts of stupid shit just to get a reaction ....

Offline dptlfc83

• Main Stander
« Reply #125 on: August 17, 2018, 12:42:40 am »
tbf . i'm older than you and could add on a few extra responsibilities but i say all sorts of stupid shit just to get a reaction ....

Well I guess we are different then. I just say what I think/believe. It's not my fault others don't agree. That's their prerogative.

Offline daggerdoo

• Kopite
« Reply #126 on: August 17, 2018, 12:53:11 am »
Well I guess we are different then. I just say what I think/believe. It's not my fault others don't agree. That's their prerogative.
I think he was fishing for that mate, look out for that!

Offline Jetmir M.

• Kopite
« Reply #127 on: August 17, 2018, 01:15:39 am »
I'm not on a wind up, I think nat Phillips will be ahead of Gomez soon, it's only my opinion of course and yes I rate klavan ahead of matip. Matip is one of the weakest cbs I've ever seen and I think klavan is really underrated. Just because I have a different opinion it does mean it's wind up mate.

:butt

Did you make it to double-digit games you have watched in your entire life, mate? Fucking hell, I know Matip didnt have the best of season last year, but the weakest cb you have ever seen? Stop making yourself look foolish.

Ohh and it would actually be nice to support our players, you know. You have so far laid out on at least 3 players, and i have only read 3-4 of your posts  :D

Offline dptlfc83

• Main Stander
« Reply #128 on: August 17, 2018, 01:47:19 am »
:butt

Did you make it to double-digit games you have watched in your entire life, mate? Fucking hell, I know Matip didnt have the best of season last year, but the weakest cb you have ever seen? Stop making yourself look foolish.

Ohh and it would actually be nice to support our players, you know. You have so far laid out on at least 3 players, and i have only read 3-4 of your posts  :D

Mate, I've been going regularly since I was 6 and I'm now 34. You do the maths.

I don't mean the worst, I mean physically weak. He gets bullied so easily. He's also too nice, there was an incident at home to Sevilla last season where one of there players went down, the game carried on and matip was helping him up whilst Sevilla were breaking on us. He's not good enough in my opinion.

Offline woof

• Barking up the wrong tree.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #129 on: August 17, 2018, 01:51:17 am »
Zaha is the key man but knowing Hodgson, he will play it safe. Obviously not an easy match with Benteke wanting to prove again he's a good striker.

I can see the same line-up vs WHU for us but maybe with the exception of Gini. Not sure if Jurgen will bring back Hendo for this one.

Offline BrandoLFC

• Should probably bugger off to Tetiaroa like his namesake did with no access to a telly or the Internet.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #130 on: August 17, 2018, 01:57:02 am »
I'm feeling pretty confident.  Whatever midfield combination is thrown out there is going up against a 2 of Milivojevic and McArthur.  Their both just yard dogs at best and we'll dominate the flow of the game.  Maybe they get a goal on the counter?  I can't see how we're not scoring at least 2 or more.

Offline BrandoLFC

• Should probably bugger off to Tetiaroa like his namesake did with no access to a telly or the Internet.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #131 on: August 17, 2018, 02:10:09 am »

I don't mean the worst, I mean physically weak. He gets bullied so easily. He's also too nice, there was an incident at home to Sevilla last season where one of there players went down, the game carried on and matip was helping him up whilst Sevilla were breaking on us. He's not good enough in my opinion.

It's one thing to have the opinion that Matip isn't good enough for LFC.  That's fine as there's been enough games he's played for LFC to at least have differing opinions of how he's done.

It's an entirely different thing to say Nat Phillips is better than Joe Gomez.  I'm sorry but that's just crazy.  One has captained England at U21 and would have gone to the World Cup if he wasn't injured.  The other you saw in some pre-season friendlies in which the last one Belotti, an above average but not great striker, played him like a fiddle.  So either you are trolling or you have really crazy opinions about players and you might want to keep them to yourself until they're actually proven.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #132 on: August 17, 2018, 02:25:56 am »
Milner helped break the exact same team we're going to play against, last season. Last season, we broke several teams that parked the bus and failed only with a few, and we did this without Keita. Agreed that Keita offers direct running at defenders and we might play Keita in this game, but it's clearly a selection head-ache for Klopp and not as straight forward as some of you are making it out to be.

We drew 12 times last year in the league, several games in which Milner played in, against similar sides that like to minimize space and bark the bus. So how does that equal to a few games, I have no idea. Keita's ability on the ball is vastly superior to Milner, it's one of the many reasons he was brought in. Ability to move in tight spaces,score goals,create chances in tight spaces,etc...

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #133 on: August 17, 2018, 02:27:15 am »

This is almost as bad as the bloke who said that Grujic was more of a technical and talented player than Henderson

Offline dptlfc83

• Main Stander
« Reply #134 on: August 17, 2018, 04:52:47 am »
It's one thing to have the opinion that Matip isn't good enough for LFC.  That's fine as there's been enough games he's played for LFC to at least have differing opinions of how he's done.

It's an entirely different thing to say Nat Phillips is better than Joe Gomez.  I'm sorry but that's just crazy.  One has captained England at U21 and would have gone to the World Cup if he wasn't injured.  The other you saw in some pre-season friendlies in which the last one Belotti, an above average but not great striker, played him like a fiddle.  So either you are trolling or you have really crazy opinions about players and you might want to keep them to yourself until they're actually proven.

Firstly, I never said Phillips is better than Gomez. I said I think he will be soon. I personally think Gomez is overrated by a lot of our fans. Secondly, Gomez has also been played like a fiddle, by a little bit of simple movement multiple times.
I wouldn't have signed up for here if I wanted to keep my opinions to myself. Let's get this straight, I don't dislike or hate Gomez. I just happen to think he's not as good as most others think and just because he plays for us I'm not afraid to admit it.

Offline dptlfc83

• Main Stander
« Reply #135 on: August 17, 2018, 04:54:44 am »
This is almost as bad as the bloke who said that Grujic was more of a technical and talented player than Henderson

Haha who said that. Now that's crazy! Henderson is a fantastic player and has proven that over a sustained period of time. Grujic is nowhere near the level of him and most likely never will be.

Offline skippergerrard

• Boys Pen
« Reply #136 on: August 17, 2018, 06:15:29 am »
I think Keita will be the first name on the team-sheet by the end of the season. The lad is an incredibly rare blend of graft, technical skill, vision and physicality. Absolutely over the moon that we signed him.

He'll start every important game we play.

Offline Robert_B

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #137 on: August 17, 2018, 06:58:50 am »
Same xi as vs West Ham I think. Henderson starting is possible, but who on earth do you drop? Wijnaldum would be the favourite, but he had a great game so I can't see any changes at the moment happening.

Offline NaivetyinBlack

• Suffers from performative anxiety.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #138 on: August 17, 2018, 08:53:10 am »
If Gomez plays, he'll be targeted with Zaha running onto Benteke knockdowns. Trent really has to track him this time. Good thing is, he's much improved from last season.

Offline In the Loop

• Main Stander
« Reply #139 on: August 17, 2018, 09:18:57 am »
Matip is one of the weakest cbs I've ever seen and I think klavan is really underrated.

You either haven't seen many CBs or your judgement is poor.

Matip when fit is very good and has a very high ceiling.  Needs to keep fit however.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #140 on: August 17, 2018, 09:40:13 am »
You either haven't seen many CBs or your judgement is poor.

Matip when fit is very good and has a very high ceiling.  Needs to keep fit however.

Far to languid a style. 
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Online rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #141 on: August 17, 2018, 09:41:26 am »
Just watching Milner been interviewed from Melwood about are we City’s main rivals this season, surprised he was allowed to wear a Nike T-shirt his boot sponsor ...

Not that I care what he wears .

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #142 on: August 17, 2018, 09:43:53 am »
We drew 12 times last year in the league, several games in which Milner played in, against similar sides that like to minimize space and bark the bus. So how does that equal to a few games, I have no idea. Keita's ability on the ball is vastly superior to Milner, it's one of the many reasons he was brought in. Ability to move in tight spaces,score goals,create chances in tight spaces,etc...

Okay, if we're doing this then

The 12 draws

Watford 3-3 Liverpool (Milner played 5 mins as a sub. High scoring, probably look at our defense?)

Liverpool 1-1 Burnley (Remember Solanke hitting the woodwork late, definitely a game we found hard to break the opposition, I give this one to you - but you have to keep in mind that we had Coutinho as well and even he struggled against that low block)

Newcastle 1-1 Liverpool (Milner didn't play, again struggled even with Coutinho and Coutinho scored a screamer early in the game which was our only goal of the game)

Liverpool 0-0 Man United (No Milner again, didn't break the biggest double-decker bus)

Liverpool 1-1 Chelsea (Milner played this, but Difficult game after after a CL fixture and we only drew due to a fluke goal in the end by Willian)

Liverpool 1-1 Everton (We drew this game despite having a proper attacking mid in Ox and still the main reason we dropped points was the non-penalty given against us as unanimously agreed on RAWK)

Liverpool 0-0 West Brom (Milner didn't play this, Coutinho did and we found it difficult to break down West Brom having been denied a legit goal by Solanke)

Arsenal 3-3 Liverpool (Milner played 77 minutes as Hendo was replaced due to injury, and we scored 3 goals. High scoring draw with defensive mistakes by Mignolet and Gomez)

Liverpool 2-2 Spurs (Milner played and everybody knows who this was on - the ref and his team)

Everton 0-0 Liverpool (At this point, even the Derby seemed 2nd priority to us and we had so many injuries that we played the same midfield over and over again)

West Brom 2-2 Liverpool (Milner played and we had the game in the bag, except for 2 late defensive lapses that gave it away, also playing the game with CL commitments)

Liverpool 0-0 Stoke (Milner came on as a sub and played 25 minutes. See above for CL priorities. 2nd priority game for us due to CL and we played the same midfielders in most games)

'Ability to move in tight spaces,score goals,create chances in tight spaces' - Coutinho & Ox had these aplenty and we still drew games with them. Football's a team game. We drew those games due to combination of factors, not plainly because our squad was unable to break sides, we did it against plenty of sides - with and without Milner. We bought Keita because he's an extremely good player who can become one the bests in his position. Not because our existing midfield (which took us to the CL final btw) players were inept.

With the above games and their breakdown, I'll give you legit 2-3 draws max that we had with Milner being one of the solid reasons (which is the exact definition of 'few games') where we struggled to win. But why let facts get on the way of fallacies eh?

« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 09:57:03 am by PoetryInMotion »

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #143 on: August 17, 2018, 09:59:06 am »
I hate playing on Monday night.
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #144 on: August 17, 2018, 10:05:22 am »

Yeah, I know! Coming back from work, then playing on Monday night without any rest and then going back to work on Tuesday is a hard thing to do  :D

Offline Tony19:6

• Begets John 3:16
  • Legacy Fan
  • Born and Bred
« Reply #145 on: August 17, 2018, 11:05:41 am »

Wasn't there some stat kicking around - not necessarily for MNF but on Sky as opposed to BT.

I think it indicated a much better record when on BT?

A Great man once said...
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and of making yourself available to receive a pass.
It is terribly simple."

http://twitter.com/Tony19_6

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #146 on: August 17, 2018, 11:19:06 am »
Yeah, I know! Coming back from work, then playing on Monday night without any rest and then going back to work on Tuesday is a hard thing to do  :D

:D

Wasn't there some stat kicking around - not necessarily for MNF but on Sky as opposed to BT.

I think it indicated a much better record when on BT?

Not sure about the stats, but i have a feeling that we always struggle playing on Monday night. Are the stats saying otherwise though? Because i could be wrong.
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Keita's shit, Bundesliga's shit, Bundesliga 2's shit
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2020 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #147 on: August 17, 2018, 11:22:18 am »
Saturday lunchtime games are our 'bogey' kick-off time IIRC. Klopp has spoken about how he hates preparing/playing that early.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #148 on: August 17, 2018, 11:30:05 am »

The 12 draws

Watford 3-3 Liverpool (Milner played 5 mins as a sub. High scoring, probably look at our defense?)

Liverpool 1-1 Burnley (Remember Solanke hitting the woodwork late, definitely a game we found hard to break the opposition, I give this one to you - but you have to keep in mind that we had Coutinho as well and even he struggled against that low block)

Newcastle 1-1 Liverpool (Milner didn't play, again struggled even with Coutinho and Coutinho scored a screamer early in the game which was our only goal of the game)

Liverpool 0-0 Man United (No Milner again, didn't break the biggest double-decker bus)

Liverpool 1-1 Chelsea (Milner played this, but Difficult game after after a CL fixture and we only drew due to a fluke goal in the end by Willian)

Liverpool 1-1 Everton (We drew this game despite having a proper attacking mid in Ox and still the main reason we dropped points was the non-penalty given against us as unanimously agreed on RAWK)

Liverpool 0-0 West Brom (Milner didn't play this, Coutinho did and we found it difficult to break down West Brom having been denied a legit goal by Solanke)

Arsenal 3-3 Liverpool (Milner played 77 minutes as Hendo was replaced due to injury, and we scored 3 goals. High scoring draw with defensive mistakes by Mignolet and Gomez)

Liverpool 2-2 Spurs (Milner played and everybody knows who this was on - the ref and his team)

Everton 0-0 Liverpool (At this point, even the Derby seemed 2nd priority to us and we had so many injuries that we played the same midfield over and over again)

West Brom 2-2 Liverpool (Milner played and we had the game in the bag, except for 2 late defensive lapses that gave it away, also playing the game with CL commitments)

Liverpool 0-0 Stoke (Milner came on as a sub and played 25 minutes. See above for CL priorities. 2nd priority game for us due to CL and we played the same midfielders in most games)

'Ability to move in tight spaces,score goals,create chances in tight spaces' - Coutinho & Ox had these aplenty and we still drew games with them. Football's a team game. We drew those games due to combination of factors, not plainly because our squad was unable to break sides, we did it against plenty of sides - with and without Milner. We bought Keita because he's an extremely good player who can become one the bests in his position. Not because our existing midfield (which took us to the CL final btw) players were inept.

With the above games and their breakdown, I'll give you legit 2-3 draws max that we had with Milner being one of the solid reasons (which is the exact definition of 'few games') where we struggled to win. But why let facts get on the way of fallacies eh?

Fair enough your memory is better than mine. Milner has great attributes but he can not do what Keita does, Ive seen the lad.play for the last two yeara, he is on a another level talent wise on the ball, which there is no shame in that as very few players have the ability to play like Naby does.

Milner can play without the expense of Keita but theres a reason why we waited for a year for him.

Offline Tony19:6

• Begets John 3:16
  • Legacy Fan
  • Born and Bred
« Reply #149 on: August 17, 2018, 11:41:14 am »
:D

Not sure about the stats, but i have a feeling that we always struggle playing on Monday night. Are the stats saying otherwise though? Because i could be wrong.

The ones I saw were more generic as in Sky v BT rather than actual Sat/Sun/Mon games

I may well have seen them on Twatter so they could well be bollocks  ;D
A Great man once said...
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and of making yourself available to receive a pass.
It is terribly simple."

http://twitter.com/Tony19_6

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #150 on: August 17, 2018, 11:46:04 am »
since the PL does a stupid friday game every couple of months now why not just make it a regular thing? 1 game Friday, 5 saturday, 3 sunday, 1 monday.

Offline 88_RED

• Not a real bookie though.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #151 on: August 17, 2018, 11:46:50 am »
The talk about winning aerial duels with big Benteke is a little off, I think. However good the man in there is, you have to expect Benteke to have the best of him in the air at least half the time.

So while winning the headers would be helpful, if we are counting on that as a strategy, we are begging to be fucked here sooner or later.

On the other hand, Palace aren't a big tip for a top four spot for a reason. Yes, Benteke can win a lot of headers, but if that's all they've got, then we can work around it. It will be worth watching how the players around that duel react, whoever is up against big Ben won't win them all, but we need to be sharp to where he wants to knock it down to, anticipate the runs and block the channels, or better yet, cut it off before the ball is anywhere near him.

Like to see Fabinho get the nod, with Keita and Wijnaldum ahead. That should be enough to take the Palace midfield out of the equation altogether, and hopefully then we won't have to worry about Benteke and his head.

You would put Milner on the bench after his showing last week??
F*CK 0FF Mourinho..

Offline fowlermagic

• Ilittarate
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #152 on: August 17, 2018, 11:52:21 am »
Bit of a bogey side for us on their day but can really see our current crop of lads taking care of business as really solid looking in the back now, our midfield is stocked to the gills with options and the attack on an off day could still score 2 plus goals. Missed the first game but after seeing replays n highlights the boys came out of the starting blocks like a flash. Milner, Keita, Mane, the backline, Salah, Gini, feck me theres some good vibes all around the team so heres hoping we crush Palace.
I have a simple philosophy: Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi5-V75v-6I

Offline Believe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #153 on: August 17, 2018, 11:53:31 am »
As much as I rate TAA, I'd like to see Clyne play this one. We all know what Palace are going to do and for me the experience and solidity that he offers is better suited, plus I think TAA is still not 100% following a reduced pre-season.

Offline mkingdon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #154 on: August 17, 2018, 12:23:23 pm »

The 12 draws

What strikes me most out of all those draws is the consistent theme of shit refereeing that cost us points.

Offline hesbighesred

• Wallasey Wrecker. But you can call me quick fingers. After a threesome with Stevie and Alex
  • Legacy Fan
    • Collaborative thoughts on Euro 2012
« Reply #155 on: August 17, 2018, 12:41:50 pm »
You would put Milner on the bench after his showing last week??
It'll be interesting to see if we do something like that. Something we have a lot more potential to do this season is play 'horses for courses' sides. One thing Palace will offer is a serious, serious physical threat, and they won't be afraid to play longer passes. That's not how Pellegrini plays - it just isn't.

As excellent as our midfield was last week, it's not an aerially competetive one - certainly not against the likes of Palace, anyway. Indeed, this might even be the kind of game where you might see Keita in for Mane, say, to rest the latter, and allow us to field a midfield like, say, Fabinho, Hendo, Gini - still a creative and technically skilled midfield but also one that can physically compete with almost any other.

It's hard to tell with Klopp - he rotated like a demon for the first half of last season but also very clearly has had his 'strongest 11' type teams that he's put out when possible in the biggest matches. But it's also possible that he's never really had a squad to allow him to pick players according to the opposition and still feel comfortable that there was no drop in quality.

So it will be interesting to see which way he goes - on performance, Milner gets a game for sure. But on being the best midfielder against that particular opponent in their ground? Again, we'll see!
He is the cat who walks by himself, and all roads are alike to him.

Offline hesbighesred

• Wallasey Wrecker. But you can call me quick fingers. After a threesome with Stevie and Alex
  • Legacy Fan
    • Collaborative thoughts on Euro 2012
« Reply #156 on: August 17, 2018, 12:43:44 pm »
As much as I rate TAA, I'd like to see Clyne play this one. We all know what Palace are going to do and for me the experience and solidity that he offers is better suited, plus I think TAA is still not 100% following a reduced pre-season.
I wouldn't be at all surprised by that, either. No way is TAA, at his age, going to play every game going - he's not physically ready for that yet - and Clyne's extra height could be an asset here. Crossing isn't going to be a great tactic against Palace anyway, I would have thought. That said TAA's extra skill on the ball regardless of crossing could be a real asset in breaking down what will surely be stubborn opponents.
He is the cat who walks by himself, and all roads are alike to him.

Offline dptlfc83

• Main Stander
« Reply #157 on: August 17, 2018, 01:04:54 pm »

Although I think you're right that clyne offers us a bit more solidity, I think he is really poor going forward and TAA is so much better in that regard, that it's worth being slightly less solid. I'd like to see TAA play still.

Offline Euskadi

• Legacy Fan
  • Main Stander
« Reply #158 on: August 17, 2018, 01:14:30 pm »
Although I think you're right that clyne offers us a bit more solidity, I think he is really poor going forward and TAA is so much better in that regard, that it's worth being slightly less solid. I'd like to see TAA play still.

he might not be as good as TAA but describing him as really poor is a massive exaggeration ...
;D  Mate of mine and me are the same, everyone swears we are brothers when we're out. He calls me slaphead, I call him slaphead, so when I see him I go "slap" and he replies "slap. People be looking and thinking what the f**k are these 2 on  ;D
but he's a blue nose, so he's a c*nt

as per "Slaphead" on the 10th May 2018

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #159 on: August 17, 2018, 01:34:07 pm »
Only Lovren and Brewster didn’t train this week..

Pretty much at full strength ...
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W