Author Topic: Augsburg Away - 18th Feb  (Read 84600 times)

Offline stevejd63

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
Re: Augsburg Away - 18th Feb
« Reply #120 on: January 12, 2016, 10:44:08 am »
5 of us travelling from Stuttgart to Augsburg on the Thursday returning on the Friday.

Anyone wanna come in on our train tickets to get the real cheap group discount ones?

Two of us doing the same, we'll go in with train tickets, let me know what you want me to do.
How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct.

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #121 on: January 12, 2016, 10:57:47 am »
As nearly everyone is coming into Augsburg Train station surely if they are going to do this they should set up the collection point somewhere near there.

Something has to be done though because the credit hunting for Euro Aways is getting ridiculous.

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #122 on: January 12, 2016, 11:52:04 am »
As nearly everyone is coming into Augsburg Train station surely if they are going to do this they should set up the collection point somewhere near there.

Something has to be done though because the credit hunting for Euro Aways is getting ridiculous.
And for League away games? And FA cup away games? And League cup away games? And all home games?

Offline chrissimpson81

• Kopite
« Reply #123 on: January 12, 2016, 03:17:20 pm »
Two of us doing the same, we'll go in with train tickets, let me know what you want me to do.

Sent you a PM mate

Offline red135

• Kemlynite
« Reply #124 on: January 13, 2016, 02:36:09 pm »
At uni in germany and got an exam moved so I can go. any specific advice for spares (besides 'get there early' etc)? cheers :)

Offline Smithy_88

• Anny Roader
  • I Fucking Love Lucas....
« Reply #125 on: January 14, 2016, 02:32:36 pm »
At uni in germany and got an exam moved so I can go. any specific advice for spares (besides 'get there early' etc)? cheers :)

Yea post on here, as people may have one or who are going when we know the criteria.

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oooooh Campione, the one and only
« Reply #126 on: January 15, 2016, 05:14:35 pm »
Just realised I hadnt still booked Munich-Augsburg trains for it. Looking at the prices with returns and they are skyhigh.

Gonna come back with a bus around 3-4 am, so hopefully will find a nice boozer for me and my mate to soak after the game.

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #127 on: January 15, 2016, 05:20:30 pm »
Just realised I hadnt still booked Munich-Augsburg trains for it. Looking at the prices with returns and they are skyhigh.

Gonna come back with a bus around 3-4 am, so hopefully will find a nice boozer for me and my mate to soak after the game.

Does the Bavaria ticket work for the munich-->Augsburg train?

http://www.bahn.com/i/view/USA/en/prices/germany-regional/bavaria-ticket.shtml

Saw that 23e each, or 26e for 2 people it claimed online. Allows travel on trains/buses in Bavaria

Since Augsburg is in Bavaria I think it should work
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oooooh Campione, the one and only
« Reply #128 on: January 15, 2016, 05:34:10 pm »

Saw that 23e each, or 26e for 2 people it claimed online. Allows travel on trains/buses in Bavaria

just seconds after I booked, I see this..  :(

Went with the late train back instead, since the price in return included me and my mate, so 30€ per face with return. If that offer works in the link then of course this would be even better.

The prices arent skyhigh as I stated before, so sorry for starting the panic corner everybody  :wave

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #129 on: January 15, 2016, 06:28:31 pm »
I haven't booked ours either but we're flying into Munich and back from Stuttgart so will have to get singles. Hadn't heard of the Bavaria tkt thou so will look into that. Thanks CW :wave And glad to hear they aren't skyhigh given I'd forgotten! :D

And if anyone knows any cheap parking or discount codes, please let me know. Cheapest seems to be Imagine who we've used b4 and were ok.
We are a team of one half.

Offline Alistairlfc

• Legacy Fan
  • We See Things They'll Never See
« Reply #130 on: January 15, 2016, 06:36:24 pm »

i think thats just for regional trains, the last train back (11.55) is an ICE
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 06:39:33 pm by Alistairlfc »

Offline Matze_LFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
  • We go again!
« Reply #131 on: January 15, 2016, 07:22:25 pm »
i think thats just for regional trains, the last train back (11.55) is an ICE
yes the bavaria ticket only counts for regional trains.

I haven't booked ours either but we're flying into Munich and back from Stuttgart so will have to get singles. Hadn't heard of the Bavaria tkt thou so will look into that. Thanks CW :wave And glad to hear they aren't skyhigh given I'd forgotten! :D

And if anyone knows any cheap parking or discount codes, please let me know. Cheapest seems to be Imagine who we've used b4 and were ok.
the bavaria ticket won't allow you to drive to stuttgart as stuttgart isn't in bavaria

Offline chrissimpson81

• Kopite
« Reply #132 on: January 15, 2016, 08:46:20 pm »
Booked our train tickets today Stuttgart - Augsburg got the group discount €18 instead of €58  :D :D :D :D

Offline Redman0151

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #133 on: January 15, 2016, 08:52:15 pm »
the bavaria ticket won't allow you to drive to stuttgart as stuttgart isn't in bavaria

Do any regional trains run between Augsburg and Munich or is it only ICE?
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #134 on: January 15, 2016, 09:10:52 pm »
What if you have a group tkt but there aren't enough of you. Do they make you pay the difference? Like I said, nit looked at options, just wndered if anyone knows before I book 2moro. Cheers

Had a feeling it wasn't. Not sure if it is worth it for the first leg as not looked but I will....

Offline Matze_LFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
  • We go again!
« Reply #135 on: January 15, 2016, 10:42:28 pm »
Do any regional trains run between Augsburg and Munich or is it only ICE?
normally there are regional trains between augsburg and munich. I just had a quick look on the Deutsche Bahn website and unfortunately the only train which runs to munich after the game is an ICE.

Offline KOTP

• Arch Cunt + Official RAWK scarf swapper. Possibly the most laughably out-dated signature on the entire site, we hope.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #136 on: January 16, 2016, 03:54:36 pm »
What if you have a group tkt but there aren't enough of you. Do they make you pay the difference? Like I said, nit looked at options, just wndered if anyone knows before I book 2moro. Cheers

Had a feeling it wasn't. Not sure if it is worth it for the first leg as not looked but I will....

nobody is sure what the score is with the group if there aint enough we've decided to just book for 6 if any questisions asked just say other bloke missed flight

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #137 on: January 16, 2016, 04:05:34 pm »
Don't blame you! :D  There are only two of us so not as believable!

I have one other question if anyone can advise.

When you book, do you have to print the tickets there and then or do they email you them as a pdf etc? It's just that I am out of toner but can print them at work if they email them or if I can log back in (if oyu have to create an account)

Cheers! :wave

Offline Paullfc95

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #138 on: January 16, 2016, 04:10:47 pm »
You can print them out there and then but they email you them as well. Sorted ours yesterday

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #139 on: January 16, 2016, 04:38:30 pm »
Fab. Cheers!

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #140 on: January 16, 2016, 06:23:01 pm »
Done though think I messed up on the Augsburg- Stuttgart train as it offered me a City Mobil for extra money - which I had read about and sounded good to get to Stuttgart airport - but seemingly that is in Zone 3 and mine is only valid for 1 and 2 or something? Not that it offered any choice of zones when I booked - hence I thought it was just for one journey on the network. Might just have to ask at the station and pay again ::)

But otherwise all ok. Didn't reserve seats as dear but presumably we'll be ok?  :-\

Offline kratos

• Kopite
« Reply #141 on: January 17, 2016, 01:27:24 pm »
Any thoughts on what the credit criteria for this may be?

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #142 on: January 17, 2016, 02:01:49 pm »
Any thoughts on what the credit criteria for this may be?

3 from this season
2 from this season
5 from start of 14/15

Offline KOTP

• Arch Cunt + Official RAWK scarf swapper. Possibly the most laughably out-dated signature on the entire site, we hope.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #143 on: January 17, 2016, 09:36:45 pm »
3 from this season
2 from this season
5 from start of 14/15

no point doing the 2 from this season might as well drop it straight to last season after sorting those with 3 from this season as not many gonna have just 2 from this year

Offline Alistairlfc

• Legacy Fan
  • We See Things They'll Never See
« Reply #144 on: January 18, 2016, 01:43:51 pm »
no point doing the 2 from this season might as well drop it straight to last season after sorting those with 3 from this season as not many gonna have just 2 from this year
theyll just start it on 2 from this season as that will be enough to guarantee everyone one. hard to tell what will happen after that but i think itll be any 5 from this and last season

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #145 on: January 18, 2016, 02:05:57 pm »
theyll just start it on 2 from this season as that will be enough to guarantee everyone one. hard to tell what will happen after that but i think itll be any 5 from this and last season

I think you will be sorted with 5, unless they screw us over with allocation. Basel was the lowest at 1695 tickets, and dropped to 1 from 12/13. You would assume some would have dropped off as it's "only Europa".
Sion dropped to 7 from 12/13 onwards, for only 564 tickets.

Offline Mad Max

• Propa bad Wool. tried it just for once found it all right for kicks. but now you found out that it's a habit that sticks.
  • Boys Pen
« Reply #146 on: January 18, 2016, 07:14:18 pm »
We booked our trains today from Stuttgart to Augsburg return for 18 Euro's each.

Offline Mikuss

• Dynamo Midfielder
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • PSN- Mikuss
« Reply #147 on: January 19, 2016, 11:57:51 am »
We booked our trains today from Stuttgart to Augsburg return for 18 Euro's each.

Which site did you use mate?

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #148 on: January 19, 2016, 12:45:57 pm »
Which site did you use mate?
It was probably this one mate :

http://reiseauskunft.bahn.de/bin/query.exe/en

We booked ours a while ago, a couple of lads on here jumped on as well, and got a group discount...worked out really cheap but you need 6 or more to get the discount.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Mad Max

• Propa bad Wool. tried it just for once found it all right for kicks. but now you found out that it's a habit that sticks.
  • Boys Pen
« Reply #149 on: January 19, 2016, 01:58:46 pm »
Yes that's it, we got a group discount.

Offline Redman0151

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #150 on: January 19, 2016, 02:04:38 pm »
Coming up as 48e for Stuttgart-->Munich Munich-->Augsburg Augsburg-->Stuttgart. Not bad

Offline sambhi92

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Round the Fields of Anfield Road
« Reply #151 on: January 19, 2016, 04:45:52 pm »
Would love to go to this. But it seems as if people have to get their tickets from the ticket office at the ground. Probably no chance for someone like me who has no credits on their account for aways. Do you think the away will go down to zero credits or do i have no chance?

Cheers.
Round the Fields of Anfield Road

Offline Redman0151

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #152 on: January 19, 2016, 05:00:37 pm »
Surely the club needs to release info soon?? less than a month until the game now, and the police have known the allocation for at least a couple weeks....

Would love to go to this. But it seems as if people have to get their tickets from the ticket office at the ground. Probably no chance for someone like me who has no credits on their account for aways. Do you think the away will go down to zero credits or do i have no chance?

Cheers.

No chance of it dropping to 0 mate, Bordeaux was 2000 and sold out instantly on 1

Offline sambhi92

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Round the Fields of Anfield Road
« Reply #153 on: January 19, 2016, 05:04:35 pm »
Surely the club needs to release info soon?? less than a month until the game now, and the police have known the allocation for at least a couple weeks....

No chance of it dropping to 0 mate, Bordeaux was 2000 and sold out instantly on 1

Thought as much mate. Thanks for letting me know, would love to have gone to a European away game. 
Round the Fields of Anfield Road

Offline 18X5

• Main Stander
« Reply #154 on: January 19, 2016, 05:18:18 pm »

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #155 on: January 19, 2016, 05:33:05 pm »
http://www.stadiumguide.com/sglarena/
Free tram to the stadium with a match ticket, typical of German football  :thumbup
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #156 on: January 19, 2016, 06:51:18 pm »
Thought as much mate. Thanks for letting me know, would love to have gone to a European away game.
You still can. There will be spares about

Offline Mikuss

• Dynamo Midfielder
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • PSN- Mikuss
« Reply #157 on: January 20, 2016, 04:59:28 pm »
It was probably this one mate :

http://reiseauskunft.bahn.de/bin/query.exe/en

We booked ours a while ago, a couple of lads on here jumped on as well, and got a group discount...worked out really cheap but you need 6 or more to get the discount.

Sound, cheers.

There is 4 of us but it still looks cheaper to book for 6. I'll have 2 spare from Augsburg - Munich on Tuesday Night and Augsburg - Stuttgart on the Friday mid-afternoon if anybody is interested.

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky
« Reply #158 on: January 22, 2016, 11:26:25 am »
All booked...Manc to Munich on the Thursday, back same way Fri. Augsburg hotel for around £65 for a double. Happy days
I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed,
A wound that will not heal, a heart that cannot feel.
Hoping that the horror will recede,
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed.........JUSTICE.

Offline cal_liverpoolfc

• Legacy Fan
  • Twitter - @cal190691
« Reply #159 on: January 22, 2016, 11:42:45 am »
Just called the ticket office and they have no idea of the details/allocation, as they have heard absolutely nothing from Augsburg. I said well why doesn't someone at the TO improvise, and call them to ensure we don't have another Bordeaux eque situation, where all tickets had to be sent special delivery. They have sold their allocation for the home ends, which means they know how many are left over. Hardly fucking rocket science this is it...
"Nah nah nah, there's no rule book. Show me the rule book"