Author Topic: Madrid Away 4th Nov 2014 (NOT A TICKET EXCHANGE)  (Read 97030 times)

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Madrid Away 4th Nov 2014
« Reply #120 on: September 19, 2014, 10:19:52 am »
Interesting thing that Everton are donig:

Tickets for the Europa League fixture away to FC Krasnodar will go on sale from Monday, September 22.

The Club has received an allocation of 500 tickets and they are priced at £2 each. Please note, tickets purchased for the fixture will ONLY be available for collection from an Everton administered facility in Krasnodar. This will ensure that tickets are only allocated to those travelling for the game on Thursday 2 October, Stadion Kuban, Krasnodar 8pm (5pm UK time).

While any uncollected tickets will be cancelled and refunded, if you do not intend to travel please do not buy a ticket. Only tickets collected and used in Krasnodar will be recorded as an away credit.
Supporters are asked to ensure both their email address and mobile phone number are up-to-date when purchasing their ticket.

----

That's exactly what we should do

Offline JRC_

• Legacy Fan
  • We Are Liverpool
« Reply #121 on: September 19, 2014, 10:20:59 am »
It may have already been said, but...

Spurs got charged £72 and £55

City got charged £60 and £40

Offline JRC_

• Legacy Fan
  • We Are Liverpool
« Reply #122 on: September 19, 2014, 10:23:24 am »

Tickets for the Europa League fixture away to FC Krasnodar will go on sale from Monday, September 22.

The Club has received an allocation of 500 tickets and they are priced at £2 each. Please note, tickets purchased for the fixture will ONLY be available for collection from an Everton administered facility in Krasnodar. This will ensure that tickets are only allocated to those travelling for the game on Thursday 2 October, Stadion Kuban, Krasnodar 8pm (5pm UK time).

While any uncollected tickets will be cancelled and refunded, if you do not intend to travel please do not buy a ticket. Only tickets collected and used in Krasnodar will be recorded as an away credit.
Supporters are asked to ensure both their email address and mobile phone number are up-to-date when purchasing their ticket.

----

It's a great idea and quite easy to manage with 500 tickets, but with potentially 3600 tickets for us it would be manic.

Also.... £2!?!?!  :o

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #123 on: September 19, 2014, 10:24:49 am »
£2 tickets??? :lmao
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Alf Garnett

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Upper Centenary
« Reply #124 on: September 19, 2014, 10:25:40 am »
It's a great idea and quite easy to manage with 500 tickets, but with potentially 3600 tickets for us it would be manic.

Also.... £2!?!?!  :o

Could do it with a random 20% of tickets to be collected on the day, ticket not collected = all credit history lost.

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #125 on: September 19, 2014, 10:29:21 am »
It may have already been said, but...

Spurs got charged £72 and £55

City got charged £60 and £40

I think we were charged £60ish and £80ish 5 years ago, although that was the knock out stages.

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #126 on: September 19, 2014, 10:34:03 am »

----

£2 for a ticket is boss

Saying that though I went to a Valencia match in la liga an paid about £4 to watch them.. was in the clouds like but for £4 i wasn't too bothered.

Offline chrissimpson81

• Kopite
« Reply #127 on: September 19, 2014, 10:42:28 am »
£2!!!!!!

Way too much to watch them play!  :P

Offline jizzspunk

• Cumming soon. Or going. Depends how 'real' it gets. #livinginrealism
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #128 on: September 19, 2014, 10:48:39 am »

Watched a double header in Cape Town once when Grobbelaar was managing local side Hellenic.....15 Rand a ticket and it was 19 Rand to the pound at the time  :)

according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #129 on: September 19, 2014, 10:52:42 am »
£2!!!!!!

Way too much to watch them play!  :P

;D

Seriously though, it's a good idea in theory but the only reason they've done this collect your ticket for the credit thing is because of the price. If those tickets were £60 they wouldn't be so arsed as they'd know people weren't so likely to get one just for the credit.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline rhylred

• Here, There and Everywhere Bar Hull City.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #130 on: September 19, 2014, 11:38:40 am »
Remember when we played Galatasaray at the Ataturk,allocation of 3,000 tickets at £6,sold out,yet there were 300 in our end...other time we played Galatasary in a friendly about 3 years ago,tickets were free but we had to pick them up at their supporters club in Istanbul.....

Online Stubbins

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #131 on: September 19, 2014, 12:36:04 pm »
I'm just back from a holiday in Madrid. Booked long time since and I was hoping when the CL draw was made that our first fixture would be Real away, but it wasn't to be.

Instead I was out there when Basel played. First thing to say that unless the Swiss keep a very low profile the vast majority of then must have done a day trip on the Tuesday. There was no obvious sign of any of their fans around Sol, Plaza Mayor or Plaza Santa Anna on the Monday night, nor did any of them seem to be around on the Wednesday.

The biggest contingent I saw must have been about 200 or so drinking in a couple of the bars ringing the Plaza Mayor, a couple of hours before the match, but it was all low key - no singing and no banners. In fact you wouldn't think a big European match was taking place that night. Few police in attendance but mainly looking bored. Big group of fans were in the middle of the square drinking from cans and that didn't seem to be a problem as far as the police were concerned. Worth noting that they're doing a bit of work to some of the buildings in the square and there's some hoardings up, but it's business as usual in the remaining (many) bars.

Plaza Mayor is still probably the best place for everyone meeting up but my favourite is Plaza Santa Anna - better bars serving better beers! They're only five minutes walk away in any event and both close to Sol Metro station for getting up to the Bernabeau.

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
« Reply #132 on: September 19, 2014, 01:28:18 pm »
Remember when we played Galatasaray at the Ataturk,allocation of 3,000 tickets at £6,sold out,yet there were 300 in our end...
ahem..guilty as charged!  :-[

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #133 on: September 19, 2014, 01:42:15 pm »
The biggest contingent I saw must have been about 200 or so drinking in a couple of the bars ringing the Plaza Mayor, a couple of hours before the match, but it was all low key - no singing and no banners. In fact you wouldn't think a big European match was taking place that night.

Can imagine it'll be the same in early November.   :D

Nice one for the tips though.

Offline redindian

• Main Stander
  • RAWK Supporter
« Reply #134 on: September 19, 2014, 02:01:40 pm »
I think thats from a site that puts on a considerable mark up on the ticket face value.

80 euros would be about right. I remember we paid 120 euros for tickets before at Real and they were bought directly from the club, so no mark-up

Offline Alf Garnett

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Upper Centenary
« Reply #135 on: September 19, 2014, 02:07:36 pm »
80 euros would be about right. I remember we paid 120 euros for tickets before at Real and they were bought directly from the club, so no mark-up

Just had a look at my ticket 90 euros in sector 529.

Online gnaume

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wow! My subconsciousness is a genius!
« Reply #136 on: September 19, 2014, 02:42:00 pm »
http://www.fcb.ch/de-CH/News/2014/09/04/Info-zu-Tickets-fuer-das-Auswaertsspiel-in-Madrid

Tickets für das Spiel Real Madrid – FC Basel für den Gästesektor sind ab Freitag, 5. September 2014, am Ticketschalter im Fanshop beim Stadion St. Jakob-Park zu Preisen von 31 Franken und 43 Franken erhältlich. Wir bitten Sie zu beachten, dass seitens Real Madrid eine Verkaufsvorgabe der Tickets (Unterrang CHF 43.00 / Oberrang CHF 31.00) vorgegeben ist und es deshalb nicht möglich ist, den Bereich frei zu wählen.

From Basel's site. They paid 31/43 francs (upper tier, "lower" tier), which is the equivalent of 20/28 quid. Surely they're gonna charge us more though!

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #137 on: September 22, 2014, 12:14:15 am »
Don't all 3 group games have to be the same price (per club) or is that just wishful thinking on my part?
We are a team of one half.

Offline dannymc

• Wannabee RAWK dogger
  • Legacy Fan
  • Any spares
« Reply #138 on: September 22, 2014, 12:17:24 pm »

----

Do they need to provide proof of travel for access to future tickets ?
I can see loads buying for the credit (not sure if theres a need for that at Everton though? as most people can get tickets for any game)
If they get to the final then whoever wants a ticket will get sorted regardless of whether they went to Russia or not so i dont see the point in the picking up of them over there. Loads wont be picked up im guessing.
If he scores more goals than Torres this season ill change me name to Carol.

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #139 on: September 22, 2014, 12:53:37 pm »
Do they need to provide proof of travel for access to future tickets ?
I can see loads buying for the credit (not sure if theres a need for that at Everton though? as most people can get tickets for any game)
If they get to the final then whoever wants a ticket will get sorted regardless of whether they went to Russia or not so i dont see the point in the picking up of them over there. Loads wont be picked up im guessing.

If they don't pick them up they don't get the credit. That's why they are doing it

Offline Smithy_88

• Anny Roader
  • I Fucking Love Lucas....
« Reply #140 on: September 22, 2014, 12:57:54 pm »
If they don't pick them up they don't get the credit. That's why they are doing it

And probably wont be able to get future ones either

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oooooh Campione, the one and only
« Reply #141 on: September 22, 2014, 02:17:07 pm »
And probably wont be able to get future ones either

you can always make up a silly excuse of not making it to the plane etc and if maybe thats true then missing out in future will be double punish. Anyway not getting the credit would be a good idea and I would love to if our club would make it the same way

Offline ankzdaexec

• Boys Pen
« Reply #142 on: September 22, 2014, 04:12:21 pm »
hey all

I've just spoken to somebody at the Real Madrid ticket office to find out about who their 3rd party agents are if any and they advise that only ticketmaster.es is an offcial reseller.  At the moment as many may know only VIP tickets are being sold, I also asked about regular tickets, the lady there advised me that they go on sale 10 days before the game.

If you want to wait then it might be worth it, failing that Thomas cook sports breaks have Real madrid end tickets with hotel starting at £149 which is what I think I'll be going for as I dont want to risk not getting a ticket!

Hope you find this helpful!

Cheers lads YNWA

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #143 on: September 25, 2014, 10:23:24 am »
Can someone point me in the direction of a website for cheap train tickets from say Alicante or Barcelona to Madrid.. and help me out a little as the one at the top of the page in google is in Spanish and I don't really understand it!

or is it better to get the tickets on the day instead of booking in advance?

Any help would be appreciated.

Offline Smithy_88

• Anny Roader
« Reply #144 on: September 25, 2014, 10:34:58 am »
Can someone point me in the direction of a website for cheap train tickets from say Alicante or Barcelona to Madrid.. and help me out a little as the one at the top of the page in google is in Spanish and I don't really understand it!

or is it better to get the tickets on the day instead of booking in advance?

Any help would be appreciated.

For anyone who is booking trains to Madrid return the actual site the Spanish use is renfe.com. Don't use the British ones as they take a cut. You can change it to English in the top Left. To reserve train details you need to give your passport number and name for ID proof. Hope this helps some people as the only other site we found were the English ones above that rip you off. YOU NEED TO BOOK IN ADVANCE. My mate has some friends who live in Spain and she told her that trains go up in price the closer to the date as they do over here.  BY ALOT

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #145 on: September 25, 2014, 10:52:31 am »
For anyone who is booking trains to Madrid return the actual site the Spanish use is renfe.com. Don't use the British ones as they take a cut. You can change it to English in the top Left. To reserve train details you need to give your passport number and name for ID proof. Hope this helps some people as the only other site we found were the English ones above that rip you off. YOU NEED TO BOOK IN ADVANCE. My mate has some friends who live in Spain and she told her that trains go up in price the closer to the date as they do over here.  BY ALOT

Cheers mate... so say for instance if I wanted to book a single from Alicante to Madrid on the 3rd of November? It gives me different options for tickets... like I think its a 4 person discount for 100 euros but what if there is only 3 of you going what option do you select then?

hope that makes sense..

Offline Smithy_88

• Anny Roader
« Reply #146 on: September 25, 2014, 11:00:57 am »
Cheers mate... so say for instance if I wanted to book a single from Alicante to Madrid on the 3rd of November? It gives me different options for tickets... like I think its a 4 person discount for 100 euros but what if there is only 3 of you going what option do you select then?

hope that makes sense..

Edit - If there is only 3 of you the price will increase to subsidize the four people as if there is only one person going it will X it by 4 up to the 100 euro for the allicante one way rather than 25

I know when we were doing it we did one person at a time and just picked the lowest price with the shortest journey which was the green P icon as the tourist one wasn't there for the Barca to Madrid journey on the trains we wanted. However we ended up hiring a minibus as it worked out £8 each rather than a 40 quid train.

Don't know if you have looked at that. Granted the trains better so you can have a bevvy etc, make sure you do it on Chrome aswell mate as it automatically translates your page for you.

I think the tourist column is the one you want but i envisage you can only use that at certain parts of the day i.e not in peak.

« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 11:06:14 am by Smithy_88 »

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #147 on: September 25, 2014, 11:08:20 am »
Edit - If there is only 3 of you the price will increase to subsidize the four people as if there is only one person going it will X it by 4 up to the 100 euro for the allicante one way rather than 25

I know when we were doing it we did one person at a time and just picked the lowest price with the shortest journey which was the green P icon as the tourist one wasn't there for the Barca to Madrid journey on the trains we wanted. However we ended up hiring a minibus as it worked out £8 each rather than a 40 quid train.

Don't know if you have looked at that. Granted the trains better so you can have a bevvy etc, make sure you do it on Chrome aswell mate as it automatically translates your page for you.

I think the tourist column is the one you want but i envisage you can only use that at certain parts of the day i.e not in peak.

That's great mate thanks a lot!

I was using firefox that's probably why I couldn't understand it ha!

I'm looking at all sorts of routes to be honest! even looked at hiring a car but im only 21 so i'm not sure if i'll be able to.

Offline Smithy_88

• Anny Roader
« Reply #148 on: September 25, 2014, 11:10:08 am »
That's great mate thanks a lot!

I was using firefox that's probably why I couldn't understand it ha!

I'm looking at all sorts of routes to be honest! even looked at hiring a car but im only 21 so i'm not sure if i'll be able to.

No worries mate, yea just right click on the page and press translate to English.

Someone posted this site on RAWK a few weeks ago ,its class. It gives you every way to get from A to B - http://www.rome2rio.com/s/Alicante/Madrid

May be worth looking at Allicante to Madrid on the flight as it looks like you can do it for 35 quid. Go on Skyscanner to get the cheapest flights. I know quite a few people that are doing that from barca to madrid and back.

Obviously you don't have to fanny round getting a train or bus as you are at the airport already, just sit off in departures before your 30 minute flight having a bevvy lol!!!

Hope you find a quick and cheap route mate anyways!!!

« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 11:12:27 am by Smithy_88 »

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #149 on: September 25, 2014, 04:56:30 pm »
I don't see why they can't do this one online with the allocation we'll get. I mean they'll be hardly anyone buying for the credit and most would have booked travel and stuff. Would save everyone a load of time

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #150 on: September 25, 2014, 06:52:32 pm »
I don't see why they can't do this one online with the allocation we'll get. I mean they'll be hardly anyone buying for the credit and most would have booked travel and stuff. Would save everyone a load of time

I don't get the credit comment. There is nothing to stop someone buying on the phone or in person for credit.

Didnt know they don't sell aways online

Offline rafasinistanbul05

• Main Stander
« Reply #151 on: September 25, 2014, 07:01:17 pm »
I don't understand all this buying for the credit shite, yeah a few lads do it i'm sure but none of the Europa away's sold out last time, not one! it dropped to all members/general sale for every away

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #152 on: September 25, 2014, 07:31:12 pm »
I don't get the credit comment. There is nothing to stop someone buying on the phone or in person for credit.

Didnt know they don't sell aways online
Euro aways are window/phone only so they can record your flight and accommodation details etc. But even then one could blag that if buying for the credit. There's no good reason why they couldn't do this online imo
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 07:34:56 pm by DougLFC94 »

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #153 on: September 25, 2014, 07:57:22 pm »
Euro aways are window/phone only so they can record your flight and accommodation details etc. But even then one could blag that if buying for the credit. There's no good reason why they couldn't do this online imo

But they say "don't travel without a ticket"

So people are expected to book travel but then not go?

Sounds like the club are making it up

Offline rafasinistanbul05

• Main Stander
« Reply #154 on: September 25, 2014, 08:02:27 pm »
But they say "don't travel without a ticket"

So people are expected to book travel but then not go?

Sounds like the club are making it up

Its mental isn't it? They ask for travel details which they encourage you to book not knowing if you have a ticket or not then they clearly state LFC urge all fans not to travel without a genuine match ticket blah blah blah . Strange bunch in that ticket office :lickin

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oooooh Campione, the one and only
« Reply #155 on: September 25, 2014, 08:43:33 pm »
I really think that they need travel info and flight info incase of  trouble and emergency and I am pretty sure its some kind of UEFA law aswell, then again are other clubs doing it the same way? There just isnt any logic of them giving a fu*k of how beautiful hotel you stayed or which flight did you catch, if they are not checking if it was you who traveled..

Offline RJane89

• Anny Roader
« Reply #156 on: September 25, 2014, 08:48:49 pm »
I really think that they need travel info and flight info incase of  trouble and emergency and I am pretty sure its some kind of UEFA law aswell, then again are other clubs doing it the same way? There just isnt any logic of them giving a fu*k of how beautiful hotel you stayed or which flight did you catch, if they are not checking if it was you who traveled..

It's for security reasons, to predict how many are on each flight as police often at gates.
Most clubs have to do it, heard England fans have to provide it too.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #157 on: September 25, 2014, 08:55:13 pm »
So let me get this right, you need to have flights booked before ringing up for this? Say you don't get through and then they sell out?

Offline RJane89

• Anny Roader
« Reply #158 on: September 25, 2014, 09:06:30 pm »
So let me get this right, you need to have flights booked before ringing up for this? Say you don't get through and then they sell out?

You can just blag it and give details of some you find on skyscanner, but pressume most people will have booked already by the time they phone up.

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
  • The reds are coming up the hill boys
« Reply #159 on: September 25, 2014, 10:33:50 pm »

This is the farce of it. They tell you that you shouldn't travel without a ticket, yet at the point you buy the ticket, you have to give the travel details. So basically you should book your travel not knowing whether or not you get a ticket, so you can give details of said travel if you do get a ticket but if you don't get one, you shouldn't travel??! :o

Its just one big bullshit production at our ticket office and we're all part of the cast. #ticketofficelogic

We’ll still finish in top four - and they won’t. You can quote me on this in May.