Author Topic: Pre-Match - Liverpool Vs Leicester City - Sunday 22nd November 19:15 Sky Sports  (Read 50833 times)

Offline KevLFC

• Doesn't know the offside laws
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
I think Thiago might make a surprise appearance, well Alisson came out of nowhere so...

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
Really?

I’d just rolled out of bed when I sent that message.

I meant Jota on the left  ;)

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
I think he’s looked better on the left myself

Completely agree  ;D

Long wait before KO

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
I think Thiago might make a surprise appearance, well Alisson came out of nowhere so...

I'd be extremely surprised if he does...

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
That leaked team is pretty good, i love the midfield three.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Suareznumber7

• Gullible. Lost in the modern world, thinks all tweets are true.
  • Legacy Fan
That leaked team is pretty good, i love the midfield three.

Are you going to share it with us?

Offline deano2727

• Legacy Fan
Seeing that team"on paper" has done wonders for my confidence in us getting a win. What with all the doom and gloom of the injuries (some big ones too), you'd be forgiven for forgetting how good a squad we have nowadays.

We can definitely get the 3 points here. A draw wouldn't be the worst result in the world, either.

Offline Bread

• Legacy Fan

I'm hopeful that he'll be named on the bench, but I feel like that's optimistic.

Offline HardworkDedication

• Hardwork and Dedication linked to many stories - Mingebag. Has no opinion of his own. Human news ticker tape.
  • Legacy Fan
This was the muppet that posted the team last night

https://mobile.twitter.com/LFCZoneNow/status/1330288675838693380

Offline rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Attention seeking c*nt.

Liverpool Zone
@LFCZoneNow
·
13h
Have been right with every team news this season, before you go slating us. Our old followers know weve been right all season regarding team news.
“If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.” - muhammad ali

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96

Isn't that the same account that was telling everyone Bobby had tested positive for Covid?

• Hardwork and Dedication linked to many stories - Mingebag. Has no opinion of his own. Human news ticker tape.
  • Legacy Fan
Attention seeking c*nt.

Liverpool Zone
@LFCZoneNow
·
13h
Have been right with every team news this season, before you go slating us. Our old followers know weve been right all season regarding team news.

I hope that isn't the team just so the prick will get called out for being an attention seeking muppet

• Legacy Fan
Isn't that the same account that was telling everyone Bobby had tested positive for Covid?

I believe so going by his timeline

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Where's Jen Chang when you need him?

Offline Hedley Lamarr

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I think most of us could have a good go at getting the team right just by process of elimination. Not too difficult when half your side is out.

Offline rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I hope that isn't the team just so the prick will get called out for being an attention seeking muppet
Agree mate, the club need to plug the leak asap.

Didnt we start with the same midfield once before in a Champions League game and on that night there were too many holes in our midfield in terms of plugging opposition attacks? Just hope we don’t leave ourselves too exposed.
“If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.” - muhammad ali

Offline chromed

• Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
If the leaked team is true then I am happy with the selection given our current injury crisis. That team should be enough to handle anything Leicester can throw our way.

I just can't wait to see The Champions in action again, it feels like forever.
YNWA - JFT97

Offline free_at_last

• Legacy Fan
  • we all live in a Red and White Kop

Didnt we start with the same midfield once before in a Champions League game and on that night there were too many holes in our midfield in terms of plugging opposition attacks? Just hope we don’t leave ourselves too exposed.

The year they won the league we played cautiously at Anfield and our extra class provided the winner(Benteke I think).
  Then we went to their ground and got suckered further and further forward and Vardy got in behind us.
   If we play cautiously and don't get sucked in we'll have this - 1-0 is fine.
   This is a huge  game with City losing - come on you Mighty Reds !!

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
It would be pretty good if we don’t concede a stupid goal first and have to chase them all game long. That would be pretty good indeed. Keep them contained for a while, aim for a clean sheet.

• Legacy Fan

I can't remember us starting a CL game with Keita, Wijnaldum and Jones to be honest with you, mate.

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I can't remember us starting a CL game with Keita, Wijnaldum and Jones to be honest with you, mate.

presumably means ajax, where Milner started in Keita's place - the same gaps wouldn't be there with Keita, and it was looking up after Jones' nervy first half hour of CL football.

Offline William Regal

• Kopite
would be nice to get the 1st goal, not sure thats happened too many times at home this season, if we are chasing then Leicester are very good at picking teams off who do that, got the feeling we'll see a very good performance off maddison today but mane will drag us out of the shit, 2-1 red men.

Offline deano2727

• Legacy Fan
Hate being scheduled to play these 7.15 Sunday games. Not only was our previous one an absolute horror show, but it's such a long wait for the game.

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️

No

We started with Jones Wijnaldum and Milner v Ajax
We started with Jones Wijnaldum and Henderson v Atalanta

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
Hate being scheduled to play these 7.15 Sunday games. Not only was our previous one an absolute horror show, but it's such a long wait for the game.

I quite like them - gives you a chance to get any players with a small niggle ready and ends the weekend with the reds, what could be better? The Villa game was a one off disaster, they can happen any time.
"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."

Online disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
Agreed on not liking the late kick off's. Even when we aren't in the ground it's annoying me. Once in a while I won't mind, but whether it's Saturday or Sunday we seem to be playing the late game most weeks. As Luis says though, when you have a load of niggling injuries it can't do much harm, so perhaps Klopp et al don't mind. He's certainly said numerous times how he doesn't like the early kick offs.

Just fucking win this, reds. Any win. A draw wouldn't be the end of the world against an in form Leicester side, but must remember they've lost to the likes of West Ham and Villa. Nothing to fear even with key men out, but I do think it could turn out to be our toughest game yet.  Any fucking way will do redmen.
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline Zizou

• zo zon't ze zo
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Cool as
I dont like playing on a Sunday at all, those Europa League seasons were terrible for that, Thursday-Sunday games almost every week.

Offline The-Originals

• Main Stander

no
Allez Allez Allez.

Offline keyop

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Always eleven, acting as one.
Feels like the longest wait for a game ever.

At this rate I reckon Van Dijk and Gomez might be fit in time.
I've got OCD, but I prefer to call it CDO so it's in alphabetical order.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline OOS

• Jordan Henderson fanclub member #4
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Everytime we all get excited by a team on paper, we always concede first.  ;D
"I think the most important thing about music is the sense of escape." - Thom Yorke

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
Everytime we all get excited by a team on paper, we always concede first.  ;D

Ultimately still win, I'll take it ;D

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Ultimately still win, I'll take it ;D

95th minute Milner penalty to win it?
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
95th minute Milner penalty to win it?
Works for me
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
Feels like the longest wait for a game ever.

At this rate I reckon Van Dijk and Gomez might be fit in time.

Even Aquilani has a chance of making this one.
"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."

Offline Working Class Hen-Pecked Hero

• Is something to be...Lives at 999 Letsby Avenue.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Giving it till the 30th minute before the first ridiculous VAR call tonight. Hopefully we come through, would love a clean sheet to shut some divs up
I'm telling you, Bowie died and it's all gone to fuck.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Even Aquilani has a chance of making this one.

I’m hearing Michael Stensgard makes the bench.

Offline The-Originals

• Main Stander
on the bench tonight

https://youtu.be/rQJWjpyeBBE
Allez Allez Allez.

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I’m hearing Michael Stensgard makes the bench.
Hope he's sanded it well by kick-off, splinter-arsed subs are every manager's unprepared for nightmare.
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan