Author Topic: Database Error - 'report to admin'  (Read 3279 times)

Offline Tarpaulin

• Polish Ambassador to Liverpool
  • Legacy Fan
Database Error - 'report to admin'
« on: September 16, 2005, 08:29:11 am »
Database Error
Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator. 

Been tryin to search and the above error keeps coming up. Just thought id let ye know.

Offline Ben S

• Remember we were partners in crime. Pigeon Fancier. GTL Bus Freak. Also known as Bambi, apparently - or Miss Kitty on Wednesdays....
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool 5 - 1 London
Re: Database Error - 'report to admin'
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2005, 05:42:03 pm »
What were you trying to search for?

Offline Ben S

• Remember we were partners in crime. Pigeon Fancier. GTL Bus Freak. Also known as Bambi, apparently - or Miss Kitty on Wednesdays....
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool 5 - 1 London
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2005, 08:57:11 pm »
Hit refresh. I know.

Offline Ben S

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool 5 - 1 London
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2005, 11:33:39 pm »
Oh well, thats a shame.

Offline JonnyCigarettes®

• Airfix salesman (rumoured to be training a secret wankfest monkey arsegravy army)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty fly for a white guy
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2005, 11:34:56 pm »
Reboot your toaster.
Johnny Sack: 200 grand for insulting my wife. What's next, Carmine, he gets to fuck her for a million?

Carmine: He wants to fuck her?

Johnny Sack: I'm making a point.

Offline Ben S

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool 5 - 1 London
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2005, 11:53:50 pm »
Should be fixed, search performance should be much improved, most things I've tested searching for complete in under 4 seconds as opposed to nearer 30 seconds like it used to be.

Any more problems, let me know,

Offline Tarpaulin

• Polish Ambassador to Liverpool
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2005, 10:20:21 am »
Sorry Ben, not been about much.

I was only searching for "Puzzle donkey" and it brought it up.

Seems ok now. :Wave

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #7 on: June 1, 2021, 11:34:54 am »

I'm getting the same message...

'Database Error
Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.'

when I try and update the 'Some useful info for following the football + TV, Streams, & Highlights etc' thread - https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.0

I've been trying to update some of the info in there now that the footy season is over - but have had the above message occur a few times now. It only seems to occur when I wish to add an url. I can add basic text with no issues. I've also tried removing some info - both urls and basic text (in case the post was just too large / featured to many urls etc) - though that brings up the same message above too.

No big hassle or anything - but thought you guys and gals should should know.
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline Ben S

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool 5 - 1 London
« Reply #8 on: June 1, 2021, 11:19:20 pm »
Message is too long, will have a look at some point and see what the field is defined as in the db.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: June 2, 2021, 03:10:46 pm »
Ben, people still don't seem to be able to register either, they're getting a database error message.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2021, 11:12:35 am »
Ben, people still don't seem to be able to register either, they're getting a database error message.

Just had a look, and there have been 250 new registrations since September last year. I'd guess less than half that will regular posters.

Are registrations open? Might need some new blood for the prediction competitions next season.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2021, 11:48:24 am »
Just had a look, and there have been 250 new registrations since September last year. I'd guess less than half that will regular posters.

Are registrations open? Might need some new blood for the prediction competitions next season.
It's open but when you try to register you get a database error message, that why there's been no new posters since mid-February.