Author Topic: Shanklyboy's and Fat Scousers ( Leo who's still alive ) auld arse thread  (Read 4009135 times)

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
Re: Shanklyboy's auld arse thread.
« Reply #39360 on: May 13, 2015, 09:04:14 pm »
John

I've give up on the place its full of utter wankers, I wouldn't share oxygen with them.

Every single thread out there is a transfer thread, the main forum is more of a joke than the summer transfer shite.

It's long been the case since I gave up trying to have anything like a serious discussion but the ignorance of some is just astounding, but quoting shite emanating from The S*n, it's fucking disgraceful.

I mean even if we did give a fuck where Jordan Ibe was with contract negotiations and even if anybody actually even fucken knew.

It should be renamed the 'fantasy football forum' because that is what it is, fuck all to do with this City or this footba club. I mean fuck all.

Given what has happened with the inquests recently I find it amazing. 15th April all any c*nt out there wanted to talk about was Sterlings contract, sacking the manager and buying some latest wonder kid, it makes me sick

Give up

We can't afford for you to give it up John, need some quality auld heads  still,

although when you try to talk sense to them the stat reply is Football has changed since the sixties, well if it has its not improved that's for sure,

Anyway away from that 

Today's evidence was heartbreaking about young  Jon-Paul .
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline john_mac

• The Scouse Confucius
  • Legacy Fan
  • Only got 3 bullets and there's 4 of Motley Crew
« Reply #39361 on: May 13, 2015, 09:14:58 pm »
We can't afford for you to give it up John, need some quality auld heads  still,

although when you try to talk sense to them the stat reply is Football has changed since the sixties, well if it has its not improved that's for sure,

Anyway away from that 

Today's evidence was heartbreaking about young  Jon-Paul .

That is half of it, Geoff, Bettison last week, Carl yesterday, then today. It's all so important.

The pricks in this place on 15th April going on about Sterling's contract, says enough to me about what the place are about and what the priorities are. When they are quoting the S*n to justify having a go at the Manager in what is now the transfer forum then it's time for the house of cards to fall.

There really is more in common with Chelsea fans in that main forum than there ever will be with the people of this city
We'll See Things They'll Never See

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39362 on: May 13, 2015, 09:20:00 pm »
I hate to say anything, John, as I agree with what you're saying. But it's the nature of the beast, mate. The place is full of kids from all over the world. I long gave up chatting with them. I go in the footy threads about as often as I go to church. So I just stick to the threads and people that I have something in common with. And in fairness, there is good people on here that have been good to me, yourself included. So have a bevvy, swerve it for awhile if needed, but come back in. Like Robbie on the pitch, you're the one of us still in the ground. Just stay out of there, you know it will only wind you up.

Maggie.... thank you. They swerved me snout, went for the jugular. Not nice, but I'm sound.
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

http://misterinobody.weebly.com/

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39363 on: May 13, 2015, 09:35:13 pm »
We did lock a lot of the threads for day John. There was a massive drop-off on the 15th.

I can't tell you how to respond mate and I know you've been fucked-off .... for as long as I've known you  :) ......which, albeit it is only about 3 years but Geoff is right, spend time educating them.
In terms of how the club is viewed, you ain't gonna change the internet or Twitter so satisfy yourself that you've pointed out to someone a club value rather than you think they're a prick  ;D
In terms of the inquests, yep, far too few really care to the core and that's sad mate. Even age shouldn't be an excuse.

Overall RAWK is not a massive problem mate, as I'm sure you'll know by looking around other sites (although I know some sites will disagree & some may even go as far as sneering at this post). It's a modern age and all traditions haven't translated well in to 2015, indeed few have. The snide of football finance is a bigger culprit that fickle fans, wools and scousers.
I really wouldn't be arsed about transfer speculation because most of it is bollocks and what occurs on here always happened in the shitty newspapers years ago. What's changed except you're more exposed to it on here for obvious reasons.

Anyway, .....

Offline john_mac

• The Scouse Confucius
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39364 on: May 13, 2015, 09:35:41 pm »
Leo, I'm just not arsed all I ever do is take the piss out of them in the footy threads, I know they're pricks. But quoting the rag well it's not on. The carry on in there on the 15th was fucken disgraceful, it should have been shut.

It was the Hillsborough forum I wanted to post something in, on behalf of HJC, but couldn't.

I'm not that arsed it's no big deal, it's the nature of the beast, the place has ate itself and the c*nts out there just love to hear themselves rabbit. It's become too big and shite ridden to moderate.

It's been a hard few weeks and that stuff has just pissed me off, leave them to it,

Offline Pheeny

• Captain Pheeny of Maastricht
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Go and wake your kids up!"
  • Super Title: The King of Belgium
« Reply #39365 on: May 13, 2015, 10:13:15 pm »
Sadly the day has come when the likes of John & Mutts feel they can't post in the "main" forum anymore but as Leo says just stick to threads like this ;)

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39366 on: May 14, 2015, 01:48:04 pm »
I don't know what to say, John. Well, i didn't know what was getting said out there. I very rarely go out there now.

And I'm not even going to comment on what was going on out there. But you commented in that Shankly/FA Cup thread. Did you notice, only 2 or 3 people who weren't around at the time commented. Shankly's proudest moment, and not the beginning of everything, but a huge part of it, and people who weren't round couldn't be arsed about it.

As you know... Internet, Istanbull, glory hunting, it's just the way it is now. And when the transfer thread gurus don't get their wants met, most of them will be commenting in other teams sites. And I'm sorry lad if that comes off as condescending. It's not. I wouldn't dream of it, but it's just the way it is out there.
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

Offline Kwaideng

• Hamshank Redemption
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39367 on: May 14, 2015, 02:27:25 pm »
It's this thread that is 'out there'  and the 'main thread' that is the norm.
Pensioned off to the 'boozer' along with the 'Cat advice thread' is our destiny.
This thread was always liked by young and old and had big viewing numbers until it was shunted off because it was not really about 'football' or LFC or whatever.

It's all a load of bollocks anyway, a lot of these young fellers can't fuckin kick a ball. They should be out playing the game not drooling over some teenager from the other side of the world.
Have you tried having a laugh with some of the gobshites? Earnest young men full of self importance having sly digs at the aul  days and when you tear the back out of them you get jumped by all hands.

This thread's  eponymous hero would have had something to say about it.

John mac, and Leo and others worth reading for the music and arlarsery  alone never mind the footy.

The clique is just a click away.
And they are being watched too, but don't know it.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #39368 on: May 14, 2015, 02:36:46 pm »
The game is just a consumer product now with many brands. You pay for your product, and when you get fed up with it you try a different brand. It's just a transaction. Anyone who is loyal to a brand is just a twat.

Us lot are hung up on a loyalty to a community based institution even though it has morphed (albeit incrementally over a long period of time) into a grotesque caricature of itself. I blame Keegan. That's when I first started having misgivings. But then Kenny misled us into thinking there was still some integrity in the game. Then Fred Dibneh died and Jeremy Clarkson took over at the BBC and.........oh fuck, I'm getting all flummoxed now.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Kwaideng

• Hamshank Redemption
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39369 on: May 14, 2015, 02:43:24 pm »
The game is just a consumer product now with many brands. You pay for your product, and when you get fed up with it you try a different brand. It's just a transaction. Anyone who is loyal to a brand is just a twat.

Us lot are hung up on a loyalty to a community based institution even though it has morphed (albeit incrementally over a long period of time) into a grotesque caricature of itself. I blame Keegan. That's when I first started having misgivings. But then Kenny misled us into thinking there was still some integrity in the game. Then Fred Dibneh died and Jeremy Clarkson took over at the BBC and.........oh fuck, I'm getting all flummoxed now.

But you try and tell the young people today that... and they won't believe ya

...@copyright montyP would be the usual response.

Yes Doc you are right of course about the brand etc.

I  went on the guided tour of Anfield a few years ago with some junior members of my family. We were sitting on the Kop and I had a London feller sitting next to me. He commented that it didn't feel very big or something and asked me if I had been before. When I told him I had and had actually played on the pitch years ago as a youngster he looked at me as if I was a fucken alien and moved away blinking strangely.

« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 03:02:42 pm by Kwaideng »

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit. Semper Fi
« Reply #39370 on: May 14, 2015, 03:09:35 pm »
Pensioned off to the 'boozer' along with the 'Cat advice thread' is our destiny.
This thread was always liked by young and old and had big viewing numbers until it was shunted off
John mac, and Leo and others worth reading for the music and arlarsery  alone never mind the footy.

I am not ensure of what you mean.  But I admire your passion.  A perfect Arl Arse.  Welcome abourd Babe.   :champ :thumbup :wellin
Rather a day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep.

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline Kwaideng

• Hamshank Redemption
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39371 on: May 14, 2015, 03:15:34 pm »
I am not ensure of what you mean.  But I admire your passion.  A perfect Arl Arse.  Welcome abourd Babe.   :champ :thumbup :wellin
Hello Maggie, thanks for your welcome. I was the third poster after the OP kesey on this thread. If you look at page 1 you will see me there 7 years ago. :D

PS. I enjoy the Cat Advice thread too BTW. :wave

cheers
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 03:23:02 pm by Kwaideng »

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit. Semper Fi
« Reply #39372 on: May 14, 2015, 03:22:21 pm »
But you try and tell the young people today that... and they won't believe ya

...@copyright montyP would be the usual response.

Yes Doc you are right of course about the brand etc.

I  went on the guided tour of Anfield a few years ago with some junior members of my family. We were sitting on the Kop and I had a London feller sitting next to me. He commented that it didn't feel very big or something and asked me if I had been before. When I told him I had and had actually played on the pitch years ago as a youngster he looked at me as if I was a fucken alien and moved away blinking strangely.

Well you little bugger.  You don't get away that easy.  Played on the pitch.  Tell all.
Rather a day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep.

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline Kwaideng

• Hamshank Redemption
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39373 on: May 14, 2015, 03:24:53 pm »
Well you little bugger.  You don't get away that easy.  Played on the pitch.  Tell all.
Nothing much just schools cup final in the 60's. A couple of times...we had a good team.

Offline Manila Vanilla

• aka Spud Balls!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
    • Baile Family Website
« Reply #39374 on: May 14, 2015, 03:35:38 pm »
I quite like being in the Boozer.

It’s better than Las Vegas. At least you don’t have to walk through the flashing lights and gaming machines of the Main Forum to get to the food.

I’ve spent most of my life promising not to fall into the hackneyed arguments that auld arses used on me (“Call that music…”, “It’s all about the money now…”) – but they do keep bubbling up to the surface.

I prefer to feel sorry for the young arses. They’ll never know the feeling of just deciding to go to a game at the drop of a hat, of knowing we were keeping intact something that our grandparents had started and, well, the sheer fun of it all.

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #39375 on: May 14, 2015, 06:10:17 pm »
Happy weekend La's.

Keep them arl bones rockin'.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/OlcjR1cuwrs" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/OlcjR1cuwrs</a>

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/vTtdPtecQPw" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/vTtdPtecQPw</a>
Kill the humourless

Offline vicgill

• "do the simple things but do them well"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Football is the simplest game in the world son,
« Reply #39376 on: May 14, 2015, 06:38:26 pm »
There is a bloke on Facebook who can turn Black and White Photos into colour I gave him one of my pictures which I hadn't looked after, the first one has not been looked after to my shame

I was 15 or 16 at the time

« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 06:47:39 pm by vicgill »
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and making yourself available to receive a pass, it is really that simple"

"Friend, mourn not, though he premature departs, his wisdom marches on within our hearts"

RIP Ray Osbourne, comrade, epic swindler, and Internet Terrorist Extraordinaire.

Offline vicgill

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39377 on: May 14, 2015, 06:45:05 pm »
here is the coloured one

I was so chuffed I just had to show you

"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and making yourself available to receive a pass, it is really that simple"

"Friend, mourn not, though he premature departs, his wisdom marches on within our hearts"

RIP Ray Osbourne, comrade, epic swindler, and Internet Terrorist Extraordinaire.

Offline vicgill

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39378 on: May 14, 2015, 06:59:36 pm »
Just read that Sandy, Matt Busby's son has died, I played against him a few times when he played for Blackburn Rovers along side Mike England who was later transferred to Spurs and got quite a few International Caps for Wales
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 11:38:05 pm by vicgill »

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Deliverer of the -Q- de grace.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thought I was wrong once - but I was mistaken.
« Reply #39379 on: May 14, 2015, 07:50:50 pm »
here is the coloured one

I was so chuffed I just had to show you

So then Vic who are the Bobby and Stan mentioned mate?
There is nothing wrong with striving to win, so long as you don't set the prize above the game. There can be no dishonour in defeat nor any conceit in victory. What matters above all is that the team plays in the right spirit, with skill, courage, fair play,no favour and the result accepted without bitterness. Sir Matt Busby CBE KCSG 1909-1994

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #39380 on: May 14, 2015, 08:07:34 pm »
This thread was always liked by young and old and had big viewing numbers until it was shunted off because it was not really about 'football' or LFC or whatever.

I`m a whippersnapper of 46. I come here to learn stuff. That`s why this thread should be on the top of page one.

It`s EDU-CAYSHANUL!

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/nx9iZQy36Mo" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/nx9iZQy36Mo</a>

The day you stop learning is the day you die.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 08:09:17 pm by KillieRed »
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #39381 on: May 14, 2015, 08:33:20 pm »

Talking about music i educated some year 8's on stuff like this recently
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu7cYMenF7E

And this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0Ujb6lJ_mM

And they loved it  , so there is some hope yet.
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline noggin the ngog

• Main Stander
  • It's a hardknock life!
« Reply #39382 on: May 14, 2015, 10:40:49 pm »

It's all a load of bollocks anyway, a lot of these young fellers can't fuckin kick a ball. They should be out playing the game not drooling over some teenager from the other side of the world.
Have you tried having a laugh with some of the gobshites? Earnest young men full of self importance having sly digs at the aul  days and when you tear the back out of them you get jumped by all hands.

This thread's  eponymous hero would have had something to say about it.

What a great word. I wondered what this thread was about :)
In the lands of the North, where the Black Rocks stand guard against the cold sea, in the dark night that is very long the Men of the Northlands sit by their great log fires and they tell a tale...
And those tales they tell are the stories of a kind and wise king and his people......
And then the king was sacked.......

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #39383 on: May 14, 2015, 10:58:53 pm »
here is the coloured one

Simply fabulous Vic.

Thanks for sharing, yer jammy bar steward. ;D
Kill the humourless

Offline vicgill

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39384 on: May 14, 2015, 11:21:04 pm »
So then Vic who are the Bobby and Stan mentioned mate?

The other two lads the one standing behind me is Bobby Oldham, the other with the No.2 on his back is Stan Crombie. Stan is still a great friend and when I come over we will have a drink together, the other lad is Bobby Oldham, tragic story behind this lad, when he moved from Liverpool he joined Winsford Utd, his dad went to watch every game and one day his dad had a heart attack and died in the Stands at Barton Stadium. I have been trying to find him but without any luck.

I went to Winsford as well, got a lot more money from Winsford that I did from LFC but the the fall was much bigger. I grew to enjoy the Northern Premier League and I was picked to represent The Northern Premier League against the Southern Premier League. Really playing in the Northern Premier you did't know who was going to be in the opposition team could be ex professionals, International players, I learned a lot there, but I always went back to Melwood to have a chat with Shanks, Bob Paisley and my good friend Eli Wass who was the groundsman at Melwood. Would you be able to have a drink, nothing heavy I don't drink lol but it would be nice to chat about old times and Stan is a great lad.
If you want to see a magician playing the guitar then we could go and watch Terry de Nero or Terry O'Shea

« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 11:50:10 pm by vicgill »

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39385 on: May 15, 2015, 08:09:27 am »
The other two lads the one standing behind me is Bobby Oldham, the other with the No.2 on his back is Stan Crombie. Stan is still a great friend and when I come over we will have a drink together, the other lad is Bobby Oldham, tragic story behind this lad, when he moved from Liverpool he joined Winsford Utd, his dad went to watch every game and one day his dad had a heart attack and died in the Stands at Barton Stadium. I have been trying to find him but without any luck.

I went to Winsford as well, got a lot more money from Winsford that I did from LFC but the the fall was much bigger. I grew to enjoy the Northern Premier League and I was picked to represent The Northern Premier League against the Southern Premier League. Really playing in the Northern Premier you did't know who was going to be in the opposition team could be ex professionals, International players, I learned a lot there, but I always went back to Melwood to have a chat with Shanks, Bob Paisley and my good friend Eli Wass who was the groundsman at Melwood. Would you be able to have a drink, nothing heavy I don't drink lol but it would be nice to chat about old times and Stan is a great lad.
If you want to see a magician playing the guitar then we could go and watch Terry de Nero or Terry O'Shea

Vic it's always good to read when someone keeps their old mates from boyhood. If you have done that - even with only a select few - then the evidence of the test of time says it was a good boyhood choice mate. Stay well lad!!

PS Talking about magicians with the guitar and giants of music, just read that the legendary BB King has sneaked off. To be "run out" at 89 is a decent knock. RIP another legend.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 08:15:22 am by JohnnoWhite »
There is nothing wrong with striving to win, so long as you don't set the prize above the game. There can be no dishonour in defeat nor any conceit in victory. What matters above all is that the team plays in the right spirit, with skill, courage, fair play,no favour and the result accepted without bitterness. Sir Matt Busby CBE KCSG 1909-1994

Offline Pheeny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39386 on: May 15, 2015, 08:15:41 am »
Vic it's always good to read when someone keeps their old mates from boyhood. If you have done that - even with only a select few - then the evidence of the test of time says it was a good boyhood choice mate. Stay well lad!!
This is the beauty of this Facebook thing,over the past couple of years I've got back in touch with a few mates from when I was a kid.

Offline john_mac

• The Scouse Confucius
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39387 on: May 15, 2015, 09:48:18 pm »
This is the beauty of this Facebook thing,over the past couple of years I've got back in touch with a few mates from when I was a kid.

That's boss Pheeny

But i popped back in this shithole for a nose tonight and see the Steven Gerrard appreciation as a player thread has amassed 12 pages.

There'll be longer threads about throw ins tomorrow.

Anyone can leather facebook, twitter, etc. but this gaff starteed out around the same lines and is well more fucked up.

Offline Pheeny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39388 on: May 15, 2015, 10:25:14 pm »
That's boss Pheeny

But i popped back in this shithole for a nose tonight and see the Steven Gerrard appreciation as a player thread has amassed 12 pages.

There'll be longer threads about throw ins tomorrow.

Anyone can leather facebook, twitter, etc. but this gaff starteed out around the same lines and is well more fucked up.
I remember the good times John we had some laughs in the old chat room.Think there was only about 20/30 members of RAWK at the time...

Edit - I've more or less given up going into the main forum unless I'm directed there.

Mind you there is some sterling work going on behind the scenes of which I'm privy to.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 10:27:50 pm by @Pheeny »

Offline Wallingtonian

• "Always been a blues fan..." <--- outed! Bless :) Waspish.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #39389 on: May 16, 2015, 09:04:12 am »

PS Talking about magicians with the guitar and giants of music, just read that the legendary BB King has sneaked off. To be "run out" at 89 is a decent knock. RIP another legend.
Always been a blues fan so I was chuffed to go to BB King's club on Beale Street, Memphis in about 1993

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39390 on: May 16, 2015, 09:05:51 am »
Always been a blues fan so I was chuffed to go to BB King's club on Beale Street, Memphis in about 1993
That post didn't start well.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline vicgill

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39391 on: May 16, 2015, 10:33:52 am »
That is half of it, Geoff, Bettison last week, Carl yesterday, then today. It's all so important.

The pricks in this place on 15th April going on about Sterling's contract, says enough to me about what the place are about and what the priorities are. When they are quoting the S*n to justify having a go at the Manager in what is now the transfer forum then it's time for the house of cards to fall.

There really is more in common with Chelsea fans in that main forum than there ever will be with the people of this city

I have felt that for sometime now John, who is letting these fuckers in, are the powers that be aiming for Quantity not Quality, I am seriously thinking of packing it in.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39392 on: May 16, 2015, 12:14:40 pm »
Well, at the risk of pissing everyone off, and driving John completely over the edge... I just went into the pre-match thread. The OP.... the poster reckons, with nothing to play for, the lads that won't be here next season should be dropped!

I'm not even going to get into it. I'm just going to say what I said out there... only 1 thing matters today, giving Steven the thank you and send off he deserves. And I'm sorry I can't be there to show the lad my respect.

And that's probably the last thing I'll say out there for a very long time.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39393 on: May 16, 2015, 12:22:53 pm »
Oh and here's what I came into say and forgot... just took the dressing off me neck. I'm such a fanny, I wouldn't touch it. But starting to look like Ben Gunn, no choice, needed a shave... not even a mark. Amazing. Not that it would have made much difference to my kipper like, but there isn't even a scratch.

Incredible these doctors now. I'm not messing, it felt like a drain pipe was being shoved through me, but not even a scratch. Bless the NHS, we'll miss it when it's gone.

Offline vicgill

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39394 on: May 16, 2015, 01:13:54 pm »
Oh and here's what I came into say and forgot... just took the dressing off me neck. I'm such a fanny, I wouldn't touch it. But starting to look like Ben Gunn, no choice, needed a shave... not even a mark. Amazing. Not that it would have made much difference to my kipper like, but there isn't even a scratch.

Incredible these doctors now. I'm not messing, it felt like a drain pipe was being shoved through me, but not even a scratch. Bless the NHS, we'll miss it when it's gone.

You won't miss anything, you'll be gone before it has. ;D  Really good news that Leo I am so pleased for you. This Picture is for your reminisces. Albie will be playing in the Breda Jazz festival tonight and tomorrow. Double click on it and it will come out much bigger 

« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 01:19:55 pm by vicgill »

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39395 on: May 16, 2015, 01:40:47 pm »
I wouldn't bet on that Vic. And I'd say, have a look at that TTIP thing, but fuck it, be happy... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao9lWNwH4VU

That's from 1977. A shite year really, but I only remember good things. Well off to our kids, go watch the footy later and them all get drunk, saucer of milk for me.

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39396 on: May 16, 2015, 01:51:44 pm »

I was at an open Blues fest on the Beale in 1986!! Fantastic it was!!

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39397 on: May 16, 2015, 01:58:42 pm »
You won't miss anything, you'll be gone before it has. ;D  Really good news that Leo I am so pleased for you. This Picture is for your reminisces. Albie will be playing in the Breda Jazz festival tonight and tomorrow. Double click on it and it will come out much bigger

Two questions Vic

1. You talking about our Albie - the mod off RAWK?

2. Does the double clicking thingy work on todgers too? ::) ::) :P

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39398 on: May 16, 2015, 02:07:17 pm »

I am made up for you Leo - and I echo all the words you write in praise of our NHS. Saved me mam's life back in the late 50's - without it, her £6000 total radium treatment costs would have been way beyond our family's reach and would have put her in her grave at 34 with a broken husband and 6 kids left behind.

Any increase in National Insurance to fund our NHS has never and will never ever give me any grief - because I owe it on her behalf for those 30 extra years she had with us.

Stay fit and well matey because when this Tory bastards "early" budget comes out in July, we'll all of us be needed on the streets.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 07:02:18 am by JohnnoWhite »

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39399 on: May 16, 2015, 02:20:13 pm »

I used to live in Breda - they never bloody came when I was there thirty five years ago.
NAKED BOOBERY