Poll

The incoming Tory Tax Cuts..

Brilliant! With everyone struggling at the moment, a few hundred quid would be most welcome
Maybe a small one, but money should be spent on failing public services
I am an egg and I like cheese and fluffy squirrels called Bob. Bob the Fluffy squirrel is my fave babes.
There shouldn't be a tax cut when public services are already so broken. Keep spending what we are
Far more investment is needed in this country. Spend the money where it's needed now and fuck this stupid Austerity shite.

Author Topic: Never mind 'Stop the Boats' - STOP THE TORIES  (Read 1308026 times)

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Re: Fuck the Tories thread
« Reply #23320 on: March 26, 2023, 04:38:28 pm »
:lmao

People with his mindset belong in a research lab / university environment where they can walk around mind constantly on their thoughts and actually do something useful that way. He's got no place in an environment where you actually have to assess the person / parties you're dealing with. Clueless. And this guy was business secretary.

Proper fucking piss heads aren't they. That's an actual office and it's filled to the brim with ale. Fucking state of that.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Wullie160975

• Oor Wullie! Your Wullie! A'body's Wullie!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #23321 on: March 26, 2023, 04:44:55 pm »

Proper fucking piss heads aren't they. That's an actual office and it's filled to the brim with ale. Fucking state of that.

Yeah, but that was his secretary's office. If you worked for him, you'd need wine to get through the day.

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23322 on: March 26, 2023, 07:16:29 pm »
Part 2 apparently of the Led by Donkeys interview with Kwarteng.  The greed drives his almost desperation to ‘sell himself’

https://mobile.twitter.com/ByDonkeys/status/1639982033681149962
Hah - absolutely shameless how he switches from dollars to pounds.

Offline A Red Abroad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We had dreams and songs to sing
« Reply #23323 on: March 26, 2023, 08:56:07 pm »
Hmmm? ???

Rishi Sunak bans media from Conservatives’ spring conference

Press and public barred from attending, with party claiming it is an ‘internal event closed to media’

Rishi Sunak has banned the media from the Conservative party’s spring conference, with his appearance and a business day held behind closed doors.

The prime minister was due to hold a Q&A and host drinks with party activists at the conference in Birmingham – the party’s second-biggest gathering in the political year. However, the press and public apart from Tory members were barred from attending, with the party claiming it was an “internal event closed to media”.

Business leaders were also invited to attend a business day on Friday at £500 a ticket, with promises of a “day of networking and highly interactive sessions between business leaders and government ministers”.

During the business day, the chancellor, Jeremy C*nt, was interviewed by one of his Treasury ministers, Andrew Griffith, giving his outlook on the state of the economy after inflation soared above 10% again.

The spring conference is often a major event in the political calendar, with Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson last year giving a speech in Blackpool that caused controversy when he appeared to compare the struggle of Ukrainians for freedom in the war with Russia with Britain’s decision to leave the EU.

Previous party leaders have also given significant speeches at spring conference, with David Cameron and Theresa May often using the televised occasions as a way of speaking to the country as well as the party.

In its brochure for the event, billed as its “spring forum”, the party described the event as “the most important two days of the next general election campaign so far”, but said it was “a little bit different this year”.

Some of the sessions for members include advice on “raising money – how to seal deal with donors” and “Our Plan – getting it done: you’ve said you’ll do it, now get it done!”

A Conservative party spokesperson said the conference was only a “training event” for members this year. “Spring Forum 2023 is a training event specifically focused on 80:20 seats. It would be highly unusual for a political party to invite the press to an internal training event,” he said.

Steve Goodrich of Transparency International UK said: “Parties routinely sell privileged political access at their conferences, allowing private interests to lobby ministers and senior party figures, so they could at least keep these jamborees open to some media scrutiny on the public’s behalf.

“Journalists are crucial to informing the public about how our democracy works. Closing the door to them keeps us all in the dark about access and potential influence in UK politics.”

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2023/mar/24/rishi-sunak-bans-media-conservative-spring-conference
My marmoset, to get things done,
You fell in Loch Ness with Major Tom.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #23324 on: March 27, 2023, 01:10:59 am »
Hmmm? ???

Rishi Sunak bans media from Conservatives’ spring conference

Press and public barred from attending, with party claiming it is an ‘internal event closed to media’

Rishi Sunak has banned the media from the Conservative party’s spring conference, with his appearance and a business day held behind closed doors.

The prime minister was due to hold a Q&A and host drinks with party activists at the conference in Birmingham – the party’s second-biggest gathering in the political year. However, the press and public apart from Tory members were barred from attending, with the party claiming it was an “internal event closed to media”.

Business leaders were also invited to attend a business day on Friday at £500 a ticket, with promises of a “day of networking and highly interactive sessions between business leaders and government ministers”.

During the business day, the chancellor, Jeremy C*nt, was interviewed by one of his Treasury ministers, Andrew Griffith, giving his outlook on the state of the economy after inflation soared above 10% again.

The spring conference is often a major event in the political calendar, with Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson last year giving a speech in Blackpool that caused controversy when he appeared to compare the struggle of Ukrainians for freedom in the war with Russia with Britain’s decision to leave the EU.

Previous party leaders have also given significant speeches at spring conference, with David Cameron and Theresa May often using the televised occasions as a way of speaking to the country as well as the party.

In its brochure for the event, billed as its “spring forum”, the party described the event as “the most important two days of the next general election campaign so far”, but said it was “a little bit different this year”.

Some of the sessions for members include advice on “raising money – how to seal deal with donors” and “Our Plan – getting it done: you’ve said you’ll do it, now get it done!”

A Conservative party spokesperson said the conference was only a “training event” for members this year. “Spring Forum 2023 is a training event specifically focused on 80:20 seats. It would be highly unusual for a political party to invite the press to an internal training event,” he said.

Steve Goodrich of Transparency International UK said: “Parties routinely sell privileged political access at their conferences, allowing private interests to lobby ministers and senior party figures, so they could at least keep these jamborees open to some media scrutiny on the public’s behalf.

“Journalists are crucial to informing the public about how our democracy works. Closing the door to them keeps us all in the dark about access and potential influence in UK politics.”

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2023/mar/24/rishi-sunak-bans-media-conservative-spring-conference

For a Party that gets angry when they are accused of acting like a Party from 1930s Germany, they seem to love the idea of following all those policies.

I'm finding it a bit concerning now to be honest. With this in this country and all the sabre ratting around the world, including actual wars and many countries seemingly marching rightward.. Who knows where all this ends up.

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline A Red Abroad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23325 on: March 27, 2023, 01:31:00 am »
For a Party that gets angry when they are accused of acting like a Party from 1930s Germany, they seem to love the idea of following all those policies.

I'm finding it a bit concerning now to be honest. With this in this country and all the sabre ratting around the world, including actual wars and many countries seemingly marching rightward.. Who knows where all this ends up.

Me too. Genuinely.

It's not cool at all.

:(

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #23326 on: March 27, 2023, 09:17:58 am »

That all sounds completely above board.

For a party that’s ruled for generations they seem to have changed tack and become openly corrupt and authoritarian. They used to keep that sort of thing under cover (mostly) and the whiff of scandal would be the end of political careers. Perhaps they’ve realised no one will hold them to account and there’s no need for ethics?
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23327 on: March 27, 2023, 09:47:18 am »

That all sounds completely above board.

For a party that’s ruled for generations they seem to have changed tack and become openly corrupt and authoritarian. They used to keep that sort of thing under cover (mostly) and the whiff of scandal would be the end of political careers. Perhaps they’ve realised no one will hold them to account and there’s no need for ethics?
It will be the usual approach from them.  The £500/ticket weeds out the time wasters and then they can hone in on who will give them serious money for some friendly government contracts/policies/kickbacks.  They will want to amass a war chest ahead of the next GE and trading lots of public money for smaller amounts of Tory money is their tried-and-tested approach to that.

Oh, but, Labour being part-funded by the Unions is bad.  We mustn't ever forget that  ::)

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23328 on: March 27, 2023, 11:04:40 am »
"Networking " goes both ways. The Tories know what's coming so they want to make sure they'll be taken care of post election.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23329 on: March 27, 2023, 11:29:05 am »
Outrage at public contract for firm behind P&O sackings

A decision to award the owner of P&O Ferries a major public contract has sparked outrage, after the firm sacked 800 workers without notice last year.

DP World has been approved to co-run the Thames Freeport in Essex, as part of Rishi Sunak's freeports plan.
Still, good news for Dubai.  Hurrah for our esteemed leaders.

Offline A Red Abroad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23330 on: March 27, 2023, 11:54:33 am »
Still, good news for Dubai.  Hurrah for our esteemed leaders.

They literally have no shame.

Offline A Red Abroad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23331 on: March 27, 2023, 12:37:12 pm »

Offline A Red Abroad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23332 on: March 27, 2023, 03:44:46 pm »
Next episode from Led By Donkeys... Hammond.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/2LQkLazFZmU" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/2LQkLazFZmU</a>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LQkLazFZmU

Offline spen71

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23333 on: March 27, 2023, 04:37:28 pm »
They really are scum

Offline Wullie160975

• Oor Wullie! Your Wullie! A'body's Wullie!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23334 on: March 27, 2023, 04:51:30 pm »
So from my quick maths an extra £150+k per year for advisory work (maybe around 20-25 days work) for him over 3 jobs (in addition to being an MP) - neither wonder they are all so greedy if that's the cash being thrown around.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #23335 on: March 27, 2023, 06:01:45 pm »
My MP Hammond, the bombheaded bastard. I look forward to him knocking on my door.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23336 on: March 27, 2023, 06:41:25 pm »
They really are scum
Indeed, yet in his statement at the end of it he calls it "scamming". No, its greed on your part you absolute twat Hammond.

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23337 on: March 27, 2023, 07:01:00 pm »
It's shocking really as these MPs aren't even asking the companies on how they can help them with advice but it's obvious.
How she tells him we will want you to tell us if the government have any new rules and regulations planned in the future. isn't there laws on this. he's prepared to sell confidential Government plans to anyone who want's to pay him for it, it gives the sleaze company's a advantage over the company's who refuse to give backhanders for info.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 07:02:40 pm by oldfordie »
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #23338 on: March 27, 2023, 09:26:44 pm »
My MP Hammond, the bombheaded bastard. I look forward to him knocking on my door.

I think you should go knock on his.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #23339 on: March 27, 2023, 09:32:42 pm »
It's shocking really as these MPs aren't even asking the companies on how they can help them with advice but it's obvious.
How she tells him we will want you to tell us if the government have any new rules and regulations planned in the future. isn't there laws on this. he's prepared to sell confidential Government plans to anyone who want's to pay him for it, it gives the sleaze company's a advantage over the company's who refuse to give backhanders for info.
I think it depends. Upcoming government policy should be well researched and affected parties consulted. Not just suddenly appear. You shouldn't need to be posting anyone that sort of money though to merely keep you informed. That money surely is aimed at shaping policy.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23340 on: March 27, 2023, 09:56:49 pm »
I think it depends. Upcoming government policy should be well researched and affected parties consulted. Not just suddenly appear. You shouldn't need to be posting anyone that sort of money though to merely keep you informed. That money surely is aimed at shaping policy.
Yeah defiantly that as well but if they wanted to influence government policy etc then you would think they would contact the relevant Minister rather than a random MP. you see that happening all the time, representatives from big companies coming out of number 10 after holding talks it's not about that though as he's only talking to this particular foreign company who are telling him they want info to plan ahead but as you say they will also want influence to bring about favourable policys for the company which would then become lobbying which should be stamped on hard.
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #23341 on: March 27, 2023, 10:04:15 pm »
I think you should go knock on his.
Which one of his houses?
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline PaulF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23342 on: March 28, 2023, 08:04:47 am »
Is the Boris grilling by the committee now just chip paper, or will something happen?
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #23343 on: March 28, 2023, 09:15:40 am »
Is the Boris grilling by the committee now just chip paper, or will something happen?

I honestly believe that the UK Is a failed state. A banana republic.

If appropriate action is taken then I might reassses my view. But I'm sure that it won't happen.

Nothing any different in the UK than any other corrupt failed state. No politicians are accountable and they are fleecing the UK public and the UK itself at every opportunity.

I might be amazed and I might be proven wrong. This is probably the straw that broke the camel's back though. Faith in the UK or the UK political parties is apparantly at an all-time low.

This is their chance to slightly redeem themselves. I fully expect that they won't. The UK is a global joke :(

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23344 on: March 28, 2023, 10:52:17 am »
I don't see the Committee letting him off, they will find him guilty with  a recommendation to Parliament, many seem to think it will be 10-30 day suspension which will mean there has to be a by election. up to him if he wants to stand again, am sure he will come out with a load of bullshit if this happened but I doubt if he will stand in that seat.
Anyone's guess on how the Tory MPs will react to a vote to sanction Johnson, they may well try the same tactics they tried to protect Owen Paterson and change the select Committees powers. all the other partys refused to be a part of it and said they would boycott the Committee. it's hard to judge what these nutters will do but I imagine Public opinion will make them feel they have to follow the recommendation and sanction Johnson.
They certainly wont do it because it's the right thing to do, they will be doing it because they know the Public will loose even more trust in the Tory party.
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2023/mar/20/sanctions-boris-johnson-partygate-inquiry-suspension-recall-election
               Emily Maitlis

Offline A Red Abroad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23345 on: March 28, 2023, 11:15:21 am »
Led By Donkeys part 4 - Gavin Williamson is a bit more cautious than the others...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/TUP8pgRji6Y" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/TUP8pgRji6Y</a>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUP8pgRji6Y

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23346 on: March 28, 2023, 05:46:11 pm »
Led By Donkeys part 4 - Gavin Williamson is a bit more cautious than the others...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/TUP8pgRji6Y" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/TUP8pgRji6Y</a>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUP8pgRji6Y

I would say fair play to him for not seeming as corrupt as the others, but in reality I just think he was the only one smart enough to realise it was either a trap or a scam.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline A Red Abroad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23347 on: March 28, 2023, 06:13:12 pm »
I would say fair play to him for not seeming as corrupt as the others, but in reality I just think he was the only one smart enough to realise it was either a trap or a scam.

I concur. :)

Offline A Red Abroad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23348 on: March 28, 2023, 06:14:23 pm »
Obfuscation and deflection from Coffey...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/ner40T3J6T8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/ner40T3J6T8</a>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ner40T3J6T8

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23349 on: March 28, 2023, 06:40:53 pm »
I concur. :)
Still puts him leaps and bounds beyond the others. But that's only the mildest of compliments given the state of the others.

Apart of the pigs to the troughness of it all, they all have been shambolic interviewees. Unlike they first two, Williamson didn't give the impression of being desperate, but he was way too much Hugh Grant for my liking. As for the other two, they surely would be considered unhireable by most people.
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline A Red Abroad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23350 on: March 28, 2023, 07:10:16 pm »
As for the other two, they surely would be considered unhireable by most people.

Like candidates for 'The Apprentice'. :)

Offline Robinred

• Wanted for burglary.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red since '64
« Reply #23351 on: March 28, 2023, 07:11:54 pm »
Still puts him leaps and bounds beyond the others. But that's only the mildest of compliments given the state of the others.

Apart of the pigs to the troughness of it all, they all have been shambolic interviewees. Unlike they first two, Williamson didn't give the impression of being desperate, but he was way too much Hugh Grant for my liking. As for the other two, they surely would be considered unhireable by most people.

He came across as “sort of” a prize twat in my view - his umming and ah-ing, and repeated use of “sort of” was appallingly bad. Had the interview been for real, and the offer genuine, it would surely have been withdrawn? I think he’s an utter charlatan, and a perfect example of extreme over-promotion.
"The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology...as long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth." Mikhail Bakunin

Offline PaulF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23352 on: March 28, 2023, 08:05:02 pm »
Gavin Williamson and smart in the same sentence!

Offline A Red Abroad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23353 on: March 28, 2023, 08:25:06 pm »
Sunak...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/f7g1wf4P78s" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/f7g1wf4P78s</a>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7g1wf4P78s

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #23354 on: March 28, 2023, 09:27:02 pm »
Sunak...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/f7g1wf4P78s" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/f7g1wf4P78s</a>

Offline Machae

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23355 on: March 29, 2023, 12:34:47 am »
Sunak...

Hes a grade A c*nt, in fact Tory politicians generally are. I imagine they're all taught to never answer a simple question but obfuscate the answer with a point which is totally irrelevant to the question being asked

Offline A Red Abroad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23356 on: March 29, 2023, 12:43:40 am »
Hes a grade A c*nt, in fact Tory politicians generally are. I imagine they're all taught to never answer a simple question but obfuscate the answer with a point which is totally irrelevant to the question being asked

Fazakerley.

Offline BOBSCOUSE

• Awestruck admirer of the families, YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23357 on: March 29, 2023, 07:45:34 am »
Fazakerley.

Like you've just done with your comment about a random place in Liverpool, surprised one of you lot even knew it existed, fucking Tory Twat!  ;)
JFT96
Here comes retribution motherfuckers!

Offline Machae

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23358 on: March 29, 2023, 08:54:27 am »
surprised one of you lot even knew it existed, fucking Tory Twat!  ;)

Who the fuck you talking about, 'one of you lot'

« Last Edit: March 29, 2023, 08:58:14 am by Machae »

Offline A Red Abroad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23359 on: March 29, 2023, 09:06:49 am »
Like you've just done with your comment about a random place in Liverpool, surprised one of you lot even knew it existed, fucking Tory Twat!  ;)

You lot? ???