Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2091691 times)

Offline CornerTakenQuickly

• ORIGAAAAAAAAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Kopite
  • I am a Liverpudlian and I come from the Spion Kop
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #17440 on: May 31, 2021, 05:12:53 pm »
My history has appeared today in my account. As has a new heading called donation pledges??

Just on the tickets for when they are back on sale, do you need to register in order to buy? I've tried to log in with my supporter ID and password and takes me back to the ticket log in page, and asking me to log in. Not sure if this is because there are no tickets on sale, or because i haven't registered.

This is because there's no tickets on sale. We don't need to register for any sales yet. Anyone have any idea what the donation pledges thing is- why would we be donating to charity through our memberships/season tickets?

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #17441 on: May 31, 2021, 05:26:52 pm »
Maybe you'll be able to donate a ticket you can't use to a local school or maybe you can choose to donate money to a charity when you're buying tickets like some websites offer. Completely guessing though!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline VVM

• Kopite
  • OVER AN HOUR LEFT ESTIMATED TIME
« Reply #17442 on: June 1, 2021, 09:20:02 am »
Weirdly I can remember the exact date for the last July bulk sale as I had to do it on a serious hangover. It was Wednesday the 17th of July 2019, if that helps anyone plan for this seasons.

Offline royabs

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #17443 on: June 1, 2021, 09:48:03 am »
Maybe you'll be able to donate a ticket you can't use to a local school or maybe you can choose to donate money to a charity when you're buying tickets like some websites offer. Completely guessing though!

That would be fantastic if it's true (I hope it is!)

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17444 on: June 1, 2021, 09:51:55 am »
Weirdly I can remember the exact date for the last July bulk sale as I had to do it on a serious hangover. It was Wednesday the 17th of July 2019, if that helps anyone plan for this seasons.

:thumbup
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline RebeccaLFC

• Kopite
« Reply #17445 on: June 2, 2021, 07:28:36 am »
Sorry - I’ve been abit out the loop here,

Do we need to pre-register for tickets ahead of the Membership sales and if so, how do we do it :)

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #17446 on: June 2, 2021, 08:03:57 am »
Sorry - I’ve been abit out the loop here,

Do we need to pre-register for tickets ahead of the Membership sales and if so, how do we do it :)

Yes we have to pre-register at some point in June - dates TBC (that's for the 13+ people)

There'll be a ballot for the others on 0-12 for Cat A and B, then a 4-12 credit ballot for Cat A games, for the remaining tickets

You'll enter the ballots through the usual routes, on a per game basis - like previous cup finals and league games in the 2020/21 season

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17447 on: June 2, 2021, 08:29:53 am »
What do you mean 'pre register'
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17448 on: June 2, 2021, 10:21:05 am »
What do you mean 'pre register'

There is a pre-registration period in June - Like a 'sign up' for the July sales, so that the club know how many 13+ members will take the 1 year holiday - this will tell the club how many ballot tickets they will have, and if they can accommodate the ones who got 13 of 15 last year if 400 members on 13+ decide to take a year off

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17449 on: June 2, 2021, 10:22:04 am »
So effectively there is an opt in period in June for the July 13+ sale

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17450 on: June 2, 2021, 12:55:25 pm »
Sound. Missed that.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline The_Rebel

• Kopite
« Reply #17451 on: June 2, 2021, 03:29:14 pm »
you can buy a membership for next year now - if your transfering a game to a non season ticket holder next year, i know they dont have to be a member, only registered with an account at the club, to get the photographic card with their face on it (as he is an OAP they dont have a mobile phone) - do they have needed to purchase a membership? dont want to waste 26 quid for my grandad if he doesnt need to be a member but can still get a card with his face on it which will get him into the ground, anyone got any ideas? cheers
"If Everton were playing at the bottom of the garden, I'd pull the curtains"

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #17452 on: June 2, 2021, 03:29:40 pm »
Doesn't need to be a member no

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17453 on: June 2, 2021, 04:56:41 pm »
I see the way UEFA are doing the Euro ticket sales this summer is all via Mobile Phone too using their own app.
Ticket is downloaded to your phone in the app. Must be scanned by someone outside the ground via bluetooth on the app to activate it and the QR code only gets generated at this point(so only gets activated immediately prior to going into the ground).

All done via one app that works on Android / iOS and means they won't have any of the NFC trouble caused or Android issues with people having to download to Google Pay when they use Samsung Pay as their default for example. How forward thinking!
« Last Edit: June 2, 2021, 04:58:42 pm by swoopy »

Offline Dull Tools

• Likes James Corden.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17454 on: June 3, 2021, 03:33:59 pm »
Is there any way to change the name on an existing card? Bit worried about the track and trace next year. One of the people who normally comes with us isn't likely to be able to come much next year but doesn't want to lose his credits.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #17455 on: June 3, 2021, 03:34:41 pm »
Won't lose or gain credits next season.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17456 on: June 3, 2021, 03:37:01 pm »
Is there any way to change the name on an existing card? Bit worried about the track and trace next year. One of the people who normally comes with us isn't likely to be able to come much next year but doesn't want to lose his credits.

Can take a year off and wont be affected credit wise

Tickets can be transferred to 20 friends/family whether they are members or not
https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/431639-important-ticketing-announcement

Club wont change card name

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17457 on: June 4, 2021, 08:32:02 am »
My ticket history still not available

Anybody else still the same, or is it the same for everybody

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17458 on: June 4, 2021, 09:16:53 am »
Mine's not either.

Offline Samio

• Displeased Hermaphrodite
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17459 on: June 4, 2021, 09:30:47 am »
It was showing for about 24 hours, about 3 days ago, then it was greyed out again.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17460 on: June 4, 2021, 09:44:13 am »
The good news is they never removed anything or added anything back in there, I checked all of mine when it popped back

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17461 on: June 4, 2021, 09:56:54 am »
Saved cards was greyed out and my purchase history was available.
Now purchase history is greyed out saved cards is available.

Offline yas1981

• Main Stander
« Reply #17462 on: June 7, 2021, 05:02:08 pm »
Same for me. Anyone been able to see history?

Offline CornerTakenQuickly

• ORIGAAAAAAAAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Kopite
  • I am a Liverpudlian and I come from the Spion Kop
« Reply #17463 on: June 7, 2021, 05:58:59 pm »
It's still there: https://ticketing.liverpoolfc.com/CrmDetails.aspx#eSRO_Crm_History. Just have to put in the URL instead of clicking on history.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17464 on: June 7, 2021, 08:44:43 pm »
Genius!

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17465 on: June 7, 2021, 08:51:30 pm »
It's still there: https://ticketing.liverpoolfc.com/CrmDetails.aspx#eSRO_Crm_History. Just have to put in the URL instead of clicking on history.

Cheers for this!

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #17466 on: June 7, 2021, 09:35:09 pm »
Still only goes back to 2015 for me

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17467 on: June 7, 2021, 10:34:10 pm »
Yeah, me too. I screenshot all of mine before they got rid of the old site as I didn't trust them to keep it!

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17468 on: June 8, 2021, 06:59:01 am »

They only transferred over 5 years worth - have enough low credit games away like b'mouth, shrewsbury, genk, plymouth and so on... to easily have sales

Homes will never go back further than a couple years

Offline Carllfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17469 on: June 8, 2021, 07:34:51 am »

Same for me

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17470 on: June 8, 2021, 08:56:28 am »
They transferred the entire history over at first. They then actively purged it up to 2015

Offline swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17471 on: June 8, 2021, 09:05:24 am »
They said that history prior to 2015 is still there in the background, just 'hidden'.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #17472 on: June 8, 2021, 09:08:14 am »
Devastated. Looking at my history it appears I never went to Istanbul in 2005

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #17473 on: June 8, 2021, 09:12:11 am »
They only transferred over 5 years worth - have enough low credit games away like b'mouth, shrewsbury, genk, plymouth and so on... to easily have sales

Homes will never go back further than a couple years

Yeah it's my away games I'm trying to think of. I only have league cup but it was nice to back and check the ones I had instead of trying to remember

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17474 on: June 8, 2021, 12:15:04 pm »
I didn't renew last season so signed up as a new member, and signed my two kids up.

It was around a week ago, does anybody know how long it's taking them to send anything out?

I went with light membership but got my kids something. Not sure I actually get anything but I've lost my card.

Don't know if they'll be sending cards as it's being done with no contact phone techy stuff.

Anybody know if I should be waiting for a card, if I should be asking for a new card, or do I not get sent anything?

Also waiting for SOS to send my kids a badge but as they don't charge I'm not going to chase them, but if anybody know how long they take, then ta.
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17475 on: June 8, 2021, 12:23:12 pm »
I didn't renew last season so signed up as a new member, and signed my two kids up.

It was around a week ago, does anybody know how long it's taking them to send anything out?

I went with light membership but got my kids something. Not sure I actually get anything but I've lost my card.

Don't know if they'll be sending cards as it's being done with no contact phone techy stuff.

Anybody know if I should be waiting for a card, if I should be asking for a new card, or do I not get sent anything?

Also waiting for SOS to send my kids a badge but as they don't charge I'm not going to chase them, but if anybody know how long they take, then ta.

No members cards anymore, not sure if the kids should get a membership pack with like a teddy or some shit but would wait till end of June before messaging them if nothing arrives, will be busy with everyone's renewals and the kit launches in the warehouse

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17476 on: June 8, 2021, 12:37:21 pm »
ta mate
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #17477 on: June 8, 2021, 01:48:33 pm »

Previously it's taken them a few weeks to send the membership packs for my kids, you normally get a message to say when they've been dispatched.

Offline 77kop05

• Anny Roader
« Reply #17478 on: June 9, 2021, 08:10:42 am »

I signed my young fella up soon as it reopened . Received a code a few days later which you have to enter on the membership purchase page to activate the membership. 

Offline 77kop05

• Anny Roader
« Reply #17479 on: June 9, 2021, 08:11:56 am »
Any word on when they'll announce details on adding non members to our membership?