Author Topic: Man Utd away selling tickets 07.04.24 KO 1530  (Read 1577 times)

Offline Dan The Man 28373

• Legacy Fan
  • We Always win in Rome!!
Man Utd away selling tickets 07.04.24 KO 1530
« on: March 15, 2024, 12:29:12 am »
https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/tickets-availability/manchester-united-v-liverpool-fc-7-apr-2024-0330pm-328

SELLING DETAILS

Liverpool FC has released the following away ticket details for the Premier League fixture
against Manchester United on Sunday April 7, 2024.

Kick-off: 15:30

Allocation: 3008

The reduction in comparison to the allocation received last season is a result of seating configuration changes within the visitors section.

Disabled allocation: 28 Wheelchair bays with associated personal assistants. Ambulant seating is also available.
Visit the Accessibility Hub for full sale details.

Prices: Adult: £30
Over 65: £25
Young Adult (18-20): £25
16-17 years: £20
Juniors (Under 16): £20

Price Notes: Supporters in possession of concessionary tickets may be asked to provide proof of DOB at the turnstiles before entry is allowed.

Please note that all supporters under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an individual aged 16 or over.

NFC Access: Supporters will be required to download a one-off digital pass to their smartphone to gain access to Old Trafford. Supporters will be emailed
their digital pass ahead of the game. Dates of when your digital pass will be emailed to you, will be published on our Ticket Fulfilment page.
Season Ticket and Membership NFC Passes WILL NOT be activated for stadium entry for this game.

Tickets sales notes: Tickets will be available to Season Ticket Holders and Official Members ONLINE based on Premier League away fixtures recorded
during season 2022-23.

First sale: 13 or more games: from 8.15am on Monday March 18 until 10.45am on Tuesday March 19.
First sale status: Guaranteed – one ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of
10 tickets per booking.

Second sale: 12 or more games: from 11am until 12.45pm on Tuesday March 19.
Second sale status: NOT guaranteed – first come first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Third sale: 11 or more games: from 1pm until 2.45pm on Tuesday March 19.
Third sale status: NOT guaranteed – first come first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Fourth sale: 10 or more games: from 3pm on Tuesday March 19.
Fourth sale status: NOT guaranteed – first come first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Hospitality Members: Sir Kenny Dalglish Box holders, Premium Level and Centenary Club members should contact the Hospitality Department on 0151 264
2222, option 2.

Stadium Notes: Safe Standing - Blocks S229, E230, E231 and E232 are in a safe standing area and it is not recommended that tickets for children are
purchased in these areas as their view might be impeded by standing adults.

Old Trafford is a cashless stadium.

All supporters should refer to the following:
• Access statement
• Visiting Supporters Guide
• Getting Here
• Prohibited Items

General notes:
Please only buy tickets if you plan on attending the game - tickets are strictly non-transferable and tickets purchased ARE NOT
available to ‘FORWARD’ or ‘DISTRIBUTE’ to other supporters.

Supporters not in possession of a ticket are urged not to travel.

Ticket Credits: Tickets purchased this season WILL be used as credits in future
seasons.

Important Links: For ticketing Terms & Conditions click here.

For the Sanctions policy click here.

For ticket fulfilment (delivery & collection of tickets) click here

For coach travel click here

For away support information click here

Expedia Live: Travel to follow the Reds. Earn points and save with Expedia, LFC’s Official Travel Partner. Find out more here.

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Man Utd away selling tickets 07.04.24 KO 1530
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2024, 08:19:12 am »
Seat Selection was not working anyone else same issue

Offline Dan The Man 28373

• Legacy Fan
  • We Always win in Rome!!
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2024, 08:22:24 am »
All sorted in E232. No problems with website. Hope we get revenge for Sunday!!

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2024, 08:23:39 am »
Worked fine here. Ticketing site all looks very different but went smoothly for me. Even got pics of the view at OT for each block!

Do we nomally get block 233 in that allocation?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2024, 08:37:36 am »
Worked fine here. Ticketing site all looks very different but went smoothly for me. Even got pics of the view at OT for each block!

Do we nomally get block 233 in that allocation?
Yes, we got the same blocks that we normally do.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2024, 08:49:11 am »
Ta, thought it must be, just didn't remember getting 233 for some reason.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2024, 09:06:27 am »
Thought the new design was actually an improvement.  I don't say that very often about any website.  The credit card details entry screen was much better.

Offline monkeyharris

• Best Monkey In Show
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2024, 09:49:09 am »
Thought the new design was actually an improvement.  I don't say that very often about any website.  The credit card details entry screen was much better.
Agreed
+6 ticket exchange

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2024, 10:15:49 am »

Think it was a browser issue couldn't see with Firefox but safari showed seat map

Offline Birdontheshirt

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2024, 05:54:43 pm »
You’re not only one. Wasn’t working for me on either Firefox or chrome.  But okay on my son’s login on different laptop.  A mate also said not showing for him.
Luck favours the brave, but not the stupid.

Offline Sooty89!!!

• Simpleton with a Repressed Replica Top Fetish.
  • Kopite
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2024, 10:01:45 am »
Do these go straight into your NFC pass rather than an email?

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2024, 10:20:53 am »
Do these go straight into your NFC pass rather than an email?
Will be an email with a downloadable pass on it, exactly the same as the FA Cup match, nothing whatsoever to do with your LFC NFC pass.
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2024, 11:47:23 am »
You’re not only one. Wasn’t working for me on either Firefox or chrome.  But okay on my son’s login on different laptop.  A mate also said not showing for him.

Strange, I used Chrome and was fine for me.

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2024, 01:37:44 pm »
firefox and safari worked fine for me on Mac - ynwa
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #14 on: Today at 02:54:18 pm »
No further sales....

Two of our lot on 19 and 17 missed the sales  :duh

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: Today at 03:01:34 pm »
No further sales....

Two of our lot on 19 and 17 missed the sales  :duh

Ouch.

Can have a big knock on effect that, one of ours didn't buy QPR away a while back now and never been able to get it higher than 17 since. Missed quite a few games over the years to with the smaller allocations.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #16 on: Today at 05:17:49 pm »
Ouch.

Can have a big knock on effect that, one of ours didn't buy QPR away a while back now and never been able to get it higher than 17 since. Missed quite a few games over the years to with the smaller allocations.

Yeah gonna be massive

Redic they announced Thursday for a 1 day sale rather than the usual 2 and hosted it the morning after the away game there in the cup, he had medical appointments that day and forgot when back home, remembered late on tuesday just after the 10 sale sold out  :butt

Offline Willo99

• Kemlynite
« Reply #17 on: Today at 06:50:41 pm »
Just goes to show how much more the club are taking out the pile now.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #18 on: Today at 08:43:11 pm »
Just goes to show how much more the club are taking out the pile now.
It used to happen once a season, this season its happened 4 times already (Spurs, Bournemouth, Arsenal and now Man Utd) out of 15 aways, still 4 more to go too.

Klopp's last season and we're going for the league so demand is bigger than ever so some tickets are changing hands for big money, I'm sure thats just a massive coincidence though  ::)