Author Topic: Newcastle - RIP Jamal Khashoggi; Free Salma al-Shehab  (Read 1916740 times)

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
Re: General Newcastle United thread - Benitez on his way
« Reply #13840 on: June 25, 2019, 02:43:23 pm »
For me it was his demand for more transfer money, Ashleys not having any of that, he like "Look, i bought a guy just last January, perfectly good MLS striker, and now you want more? Get out"

Perfectly reasonable, really, i mean he only made a million 5 and a half seasons wages off the whole Mitrovic/Almiron flip. moneys tight you know.
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline Ashburton

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13841 on: June 25, 2019, 02:49:12 pm »
And I thought it was depressing to be an Arsenal fan lately - those Newcastle lads have really got it going against them these days.  No manager, shocking dickhead of an owner and in theory one of the best fanbases in the league yet seemingly destined to spend another year in limbo fighting relegation and milking the premier league money.  Awful.

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #13842 on: June 25, 2019, 02:56:11 pm »
yep. we keep saying this in here

here we have a club with a wankstain owner who has just let slip a top class manager through his hands and has the cheek to up season ticket prices, revamp his box in the ground (as well as the club having the dearest shirt about).

Seriously why would a season ticket holder pay up again.

They really need to take proper action. A complete boycott of the opening home game of the season, picketing sports direct shops and that is just for starters. They need to get properly mobilised and hit the shithouse where it really hurts him
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #13843 on: June 25, 2019, 02:59:07 pm »
They really need to take proper action. A complete boycott of the opening home game of the season, picketing sports direct shops and that is just for starters. They need to get properly mobilised and hit the shithouse where it really hurts him
yep. not much has been done

as a sticker on a fellas desk in work once said

"if you always do what you always did you will always get what you always got"

12 years they've had of it
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Lynx the saucy mynx

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #13844 on: June 25, 2019, 04:07:12 pm »
I'm being dead serious, and I have barely been there but I think it makes sense. But if I was the Arabs and wanted a club on the cheap that had potential, then I'd buy Birmingham City.

Because of the brand name Birmingham, as well as all the redevelopments there, HS2 etc and the Commonwealth Games, there is so much potential there.

I always saw Newcastle as the number one choice of that criteria, but after recent events, I've given up thinking it will ever happen for them.

And it's Rafa that has suffered, which makes me really infuriated.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13845 on: June 25, 2019, 04:12:13 pm »
Ashley wants more for Newcastle than FSG paid for Liverpool  :lmao
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13846 on: June 25, 2019, 04:16:04 pm »
yep. we keep saying this in here

here we have a club with a wankstain owner who has just let slip a top class manager through his hands and has the cheek to up season ticket prices, revamp his box in the ground (as well as the club having the dearest shirt about).

Seriously why would a season ticket holder pay up again.

Same reason Rafa keeps taking shit jobs - love the game too much.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13847 on: June 25, 2019, 04:35:33 pm »
Same reason Rafa keeps taking shit jobs - love the game too much.

Yep, like those of us who sat in 1/4 empty Anfield against Bolton when Roy was at the wheel.  As soon as gate revenue was affected the Owl was fucked off a week later.  Fair play to the lads who did their talking with their feet and stayed away but if going to the footy IS life then its very hard.

The cancers had already been replaced by Fenway and we were halfway there by that time.

When it comes to Football clubs losing money then things get done

Patience Newcastle fans. Your day will come.  Either vote with your feet or at least get a good song going each week to express your disgust.

They Don't care about Rafa
They Don't care about Fans
Liverpool football club
Its in the wrong hands

Simple but was sung loud and every game without fail in the dark days.

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #13848 on: June 25, 2019, 05:35:02 pm »

That sounds funny now but back in our darkest days we were days away from administration. FSG got us cheap

Offline Lynx the saucy mynx

• Kopite
« Reply #13849 on: June 25, 2019, 06:19:06 pm »
That sounds funny now but back in our darkest days we were days away from administration. FSG got us cheap

Agreed. I'm pretty sure it was £300m as that was the debt amount Hicks and Gillet owed RBS.

In April of that year Hicks wanted £800m.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13850 on: June 25, 2019, 06:35:00 pm »
Agreed. I'm pretty sure it was £300m as that was the debt amount Hicks and Gillet owed RBS.

In April of that year Hicks wanted £800m.

Think they paid £220m for us and I know Hicks wanted up to £800m right up until we were sold.  Think the fat tw@t wanted a "finders" fee.  He knew he was sitting on a goldmine but didn't have the resources to exploit it himself.

That said, we'd been European Champions, runners up and FA Cups winners not many years before; Newcastle have done the square root of bog all for decades, and Ashley has seen them relegated twice. 

Don't say it lightly but Everton are worth more than Newcastle.  And I don't think Everton are worth £350m.

Popcorn's Art

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #13851 on: June 25, 2019, 06:39:00 pm »

I'd say that's about right.

They had about a £180m turnover and their general numbers are pretty well in check. Ours was around £200m I think when they bought us but we also had plenty of financial issues which dropped the price down. TV income was nowhere near what it is now too, which is a sure fire income stream so bound to push prices up.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #13852 on: June 25, 2019, 09:06:45 pm »
After a couple of years of laughing at Sunderland fans, the inevitable North East switch (occasionally involving Middlesbrough) is back on again.

It's like watching three overlapping rollercoasters with the occupants laughing at each other at the top of the ride then plummeting down as the others rise.

Rafa looked like the one who might break the cycle but Ashley is perfect material for short term gain and long term pain
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13853 on: June 25, 2019, 09:15:46 pm »
After a couple of years of laughing at Sunderland fans, the inevitable North East switch (occasionally involving Middlesbrough) is back on again.

It's like watching three overlapping rollercoasters with the occupants laughing at each other at the top of the ride then plummeting down as the others rise.

Rafa looked like the one who might break the cycle but Ashley is perfect material for short term gain and long term pain

The National at The Pleasure Beach.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline zabadoh

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on with hope in your heart
« Reply #13854 on: June 26, 2019, 01:15:55 am »
I've figured it out!  It's all a ploy to screw Ashley over: 

Q: What's NUFC worth without Rafa? 
A: A lot less, so that's how the Sheikh is going to change his offer.

Ashley is forced to accept the new offer, the Sheikh hires Rafa back, and spends the savings on new playing staff.

Genius!
“It's impossible,” said Pride.  “It's risky,” said Experience.  “It's pointless,” said Reason.

“Give it a try,” whispered the Heart. - Ken-Obi

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #13855 on: June 26, 2019, 06:01:05 am »
I'm done with empathy for Newcastle fans, they've had entirely long enough to actually do something of substance about Ashley but have done fuck all but whinge.
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #13856 on: June 26, 2019, 08:28:25 am »

Ashley is forced to accept the new offer, the Sheikh hires Rafa back, and spends the savings on new playing staff.

Genius!

Other than the elaborate ploy bit, I actually think there is a possibility he would be re hired by new owners if they take over.
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13857 on: June 26, 2019, 08:32:00 am »
Yep, like those of us who sat in 1/4 empty Anfield against Bolton when Roy was at the wheel.  As soon as gate revenue was affected the Owl was fucked off a week later.  Fair play to the lads who did their talking with their feet and stayed away but if going to the footy IS life then its very hard.

i think there was a few things other than gate revenue that got Hodgson sacked.

Blackburn away the fans made it clear and I think had he stayed in charge for the United FA cup match we would have been utterly humiliated

Offline Samio

• Displeased Hermaphrodite
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13858 on: June 26, 2019, 08:33:02 am »
I'm done with empathy for Newcastle fans, they've had entirely long enough to actually do something of substance about Ashley but have done fuck all but whinge.

Genuine question.

In your opinion, what do you think they could have done/do that would rid them of Ashley?

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13859 on: June 26, 2019, 08:42:41 am »
Genuine question.

In your opinion, what do you think they could have done/do that would rid them of Ashley?
if you read the thread it has been suggested many times to boycott/picket sports direct and boycott the games

Offline Samio

• Displeased Hermaphrodite
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13860 on: June 26, 2019, 09:02:05 am »
if you read the thread it has been suggested many times to boycott/picket sports direct and boycott the games

So, using the matchday revenue figures for the 2017/18 as an example, together with a 25% reduction in attendance (which has been mentioned in previous comments)...

Do you think that a 25% reduction (13,000 seats) on the £23.9m turnover for matchday, amounting to £5.98m, would be enough for Ashley to throw the towel in? Bearing in mind that the overall turnover for that period was £178.5m. Not to mention the fact he's allegedly got a net worth of £2.5 billion.

Sorry, but I don't.

It's all about the Premier League with Ashley.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13861 on: June 26, 2019, 09:02:55 am »

They had about a £180m turnover and their general numbers are pretty well in check. Ours was around £200m I think when they bought us but we also had plenty of financial issues which dropped the price down. TV income was nowhere near what it is now too, which is a sure fire income stream so bound to push prices up.

I don't agree but fair enough.

As I understand it, their ground needs upgrading. They have no manager, a championship squad, have been relegated twice in recent years, and would have been prime candidates to go down again if not for Benitez.

Sure, their attendance is solid, they generate a decent turnover and have no real debts that I know of; but there's an awful lot of expensive work that needs doing to just make them competitive.  And the fact is if the price was reasonable somebody would surely have stepped in long before this? So either the asking price is too high or Ashley has just never really been that serious about selling.  He never sold them when they were relegated after all, and he must know there's a good chance it will happen again.

It's all free advertising for him. He's honestly not arsed by this point. They're like the anti-City.  Any PR is good PR for fat Mike.

They'll have to drop two divisions before he starts to worry.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2019, 09:04:56 am by Red Berry »

Popcorn's Art

Offline moondog

• dot com! Wake him up before he go-gos.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bring the noise
« Reply #13862 on: June 26, 2019, 09:05:19 am »
Where would they get their Lonsdales if they boycott Sports Direct? This is what is stopping them protest, the bad wools.
We would have got him out years ago if it was us, especially with his high profile stores being an easy target for protest and disruption. The Newcastle fans clearly don't have high enough expectations to motivate collectively to rid themselves of this burden.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #13863 on: June 26, 2019, 09:12:06 am »
I don't agree but fair enough.

As I understand it, their ground needs upgrading. They have no manager, a championship squad, have been relegated twice in recent years, and would have been prime candidates to go down again if not for Benitez.

Sure, their attendance is solid, they generate a decent turnover and have no real debts that I know of; but there's an awful lot of expensive work that needs doing to just make them competitive.  And the fact is if the price was reasonable somebody would surely have stepped in long before this? So either the asking price is too high or Ashley has just never really been that serious about selling.  He never sold them when they were relegated after all, and he must know there's a good chance it will happen again.

It's all free advertising for him. He's honestly not arsed by this point. They're like the anti-City.  Any PR is good PR for fat Mike.

They'll have to drop two divisions before he starts to worry.

Don’t forget Anfield needed upgrading or a new stadium built too. So again a good comparison when it comes to the valuations.

Ashley always refused to sell when they were relegated as he’d have lost a packet. It’s why he doubled down and allowed the wage bill to be so high for the Championship, so they’d get back up.

As for why it’s not sold - it’s not exactly a huge pool of people/businesses who want to throw £300m (and then possibly more) at a football club. Even less who then actually show they have the funds. We had this issue too both when Moores tried to sell and when Hicks and co tried to.

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13864 on: June 26, 2019, 09:12:25 am »
So, using the matchday revenue figures for the 2017/18 as an example, together with a 25% reduction in attendance (which has been mentioned in previous comments)...

Do you think that a 25% reduction (13,000 seats) on the £23.9m turnover for matchday, amounting to £5.98m, would be enough for Ashley to throw the towel in? Bearing in mind that the overall turnover for that period was £178.5m. Not to mention the fact he's allegedly got a net worth of £2.5 billion.

Sorry, but I don't.

they are going to have to do more. itll take more than a 25% reduction in attendance, not renewing season tickets and not attending games needs to happen.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #13865 on: June 26, 2019, 10:16:37 am »

Sorry, but I don't.

Probably not, which is why you target his other businesses.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #13866 on: June 26, 2019, 10:59:29 am »

Sorry, but I don't.

You have to directly devalue his assets. The Club, his 15 odd other businesses. Pitchforks down to his corporate head quarters. Take the fight to him, organise. Boycott the tv broadcasts. Stop buying shirts, campaign against PUMA, Fun88 and anyone else on the shirt. It can be done, and was done by Liverpool fans.

The equation is simple, you make it harder for him to keep the club than sell it and do that for long enough for his ego to give in.

You can say none of that will work, but what they're doing now isn't, so what's to lose? Well, the club for one.

I'd say most of the fans are happy to wait around and whinge rather than organising and rebelling. You'd expect more from a working class fan base, than to let a billionaire run roughshot over them for a decade.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2019, 11:02:28 am by harleydanger »
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline _00_deathscar

• Has a quite operational deflecsor shield.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • You'll Never Walk Alone
    • The Suite Life by Chinmoy Lad
« Reply #13867 on: June 26, 2019, 11:24:13 am »

Genius!

So Rafa will technically put his 'own money' into the club as that twat Richard Keys said then!
All things luxury travel. Be inspired for your next trip: https://www.thesuitelife.com.hk

Offline thegoodfella

• makes reindeer pizza
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...siempre es posible
« Reply #13868 on: June 26, 2019, 07:10:53 pm »

Genius!

Nah, with Rafa's luck, the takeover goes through, the Sheikhs invest massively, bring on Jose, he builds the squad on top of the defensive base Rafa's given the team, and wins the League Cup.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13869 on: June 26, 2019, 07:51:10 pm »
Newcastle United are yet to make contact with any of their managerial targets but have drawn up a shortlist headed by Patrick Vieira, Steven Gerrard and Mikel Arteta.

They are also keen on Bournemouth manager Eddie Howe, but are not confident they will be able to persuade him to move to the North East, with Sean Dyche and Steve Bruce seen as fallback options at this stage.

Torygraph

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13870 on: June 26, 2019, 08:33:07 pm »
Bruce!
Bruce!
Make it Bruce!

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13871 on: June 26, 2019, 08:38:42 pm »
Newcastle United are yet to make contact with any of their managerial targets but have drawn up a shortlist headed by Patrick Vieira, Steven Gerrard and Mikel Arteta.

They are also keen on Bournemouth manager Eddie Howe, but are not confident they will be able to persuade him to move to the North East, with Sean Dyche and Steve Bruce seen as fallback options at this stage.

Torygraph
IF that is true, Sean Dyche should want to rip Ashley's fucking head off for having him as a 'fall-back' option in that group. I'm not a fan of his, but he does have experience in the PL, and he isn't Steve Bruce.
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13872 on: June 26, 2019, 09:16:55 pm »
Don’t forget Anfield needed upgrading or a new stadium built too. So again a good comparison when it comes to the valuations.

Ashley always refused to sell when they were relegated as he’d have lost a packet. It’s why he doubled down and allowed the wage bill to be so high for the Championship, so they’d get back up.

As for why it’s not sold - it’s not exactly a huge pool of people/businesses who want to throw £300m (and then possibly more) at a football club. Even less who then actually show they have the funds. We had this issue too both when Moores tried to sell and when Hicks and co tried to.

I'm not a regular matchgoer, so I don't know how much of a comparison Anfield is; but the impression I've got reading these past few pages is that St James Park doesn't just need an upgrade parse, but it's deteriorated quite a bit since Ashley took over, in a similar manner to Old Trafford.

None of Anfield is really that old, and I'm only guessing but I imagine FSG has made sure that what is there is at least in decent condition?

As for the second part of your post, then you're basically saying £300m is too much for the club, which is what we were wrangling over.  £350m was the actual price Ashley wanted I believe?  Far too much.  Newcastle has potential but it doesn't have the global appeal of a club like Liverpool or United.  Ashley's already on the verge of pricing his own club's fanbase out of their own club.  Any new owner stands to lose a shedload in the initial years.

Like I said, if Ashley was serious about selling he'd drop the price to £280m at least, maybe £250m.  For a yo-yo club with a championship team and needing stadium improvements, that's about as much as they're worth imo - at least if the owner wants something left over to actually invest in the club.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13873 on: June 26, 2019, 09:21:39 pm »
IF that is true, Sean Dyche should want to rip Ashley's fucking head off for having him as a 'fall-back' option in that group. I'm not a fan of his, but he does have experience in the PL, and he isn't Steve Bruce.

You don't understand.  The "fall-back" group is the actual manager list after everyone else laughs in Ashley's fat, piggy face and tells him to f-off.

Going after Gerrard is like when Everton tried to sign Alan Shearer on the last day of the transfer window - unrealistic bollocks.

Popcorn's Art

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #13874 on: June 26, 2019, 09:32:11 pm »

So it begins...

'Newcastle’s Ayoze Perez eyeing Valencia transfer after Rafa Benitez departure' - https://twitter.com/IndyFootball/status/1143963891749097472

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/newcastle-transfer-news-ayoze-perez-valencia-rafa-benitez-latest-a8975631.html

Given the state of the club, and Rafa leaving, it's not surprising that some of the better players will be considering their options...
« Last Edit: June 26, 2019, 09:41:09 pm by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13875 on: June 26, 2019, 09:54:42 pm »

they also don’t have the debt levels we have, plus they don’t need to spend on expanding the stadium/building a new one

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13876 on: June 26, 2019, 09:55:51 pm »
Thought Sheffield United or Brighton would be the first down next season but looks like these lot are going to get that honour.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13877 on: June 26, 2019, 09:57:22 pm »
i think there was a few things other than gate revenue that got Hodgson sacked.

Blackburn away the fans made it clear and I think had he stayed in charge for the United FA cup match we would have been utterly humiliated
that Blackburn game when they went 3 up (and to be fair they could have gotten 5 that night), plus our fans joining in with their fans with the ‘hodgson for england’ chants as well, was pure toxic that away end that night, United a few days later was like night and day, don’t think too many gave a shit about the game or being locked in for 2 hours after ;D

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13878 on: June 26, 2019, 10:54:40 pm »

Sorry, but I don't.

He doesn't give a flying fuck about the sport or the Premier League.He is an glorified shop owner who has now turned into an asset and pension stripping low life.

Hitting his shops and websites are the only ways to hurt him.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Online DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13879 on: June 26, 2019, 11:02:22 pm »
Do the Newcastle fans have anything organised protest wise that might have an impact of are they going down the utd route, which is completely half arsed and not going to have any effect?