Author Topic: In-game posting alert folks (AKA just watch the match)  (Read 1242 times)

Online John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
In-game posting alert folks (AKA just watch the match)
« on: November 10, 2023, 08:55:57 pm »

Remember when we use to have in-game threads?
They were a mess and often significantly embarrassing for a lot of posters after 90 minutes.

Remember when RAWK forbid all and any player named threads?
It was before my Mod days but I know it was as a result of diatribe criticism or relentless negativity about a number of players.

Well, there's something I particularly noticed after the Toulouse game (which has occurred before), not only did a few invade the Kosta thread during the game to weigh in on him but people used the CL & EL general thread to make in-game (negative) observations about our performance.

It's not a major problem but it's creeping back so please don't, we'd rather you watched & concentrated on the game. Save your observations
for the half-time or post-match thread.

If you must comment (as we all do) text your mate, go on whatsapp, even try to Tweet on Threads, but please don't post on here making us tidy up afterwards.

(Jasons gifs, vids and all things factually informative are welcome of course).

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
Re: In-game posting alert folks (AKA just watch the match)
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2023, 10:54:48 pm »
Ullo John! Gotta new poster? 
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
Re: In-game posting alert folks (AKA just watch the match)
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2023, 03:39:47 pm »
Remember when Chopper used to be funny? The condom Manc manager threads?  Gregory's Girl?

Aaaah the Good ol' days