Author Topic: Diablo 3 confirmed by Blizzard  (Read 53602 times)

Offline red mongoose

• Every day he's funnelling. Twisted firestarter. Just once he'd like to get something right on here. We're waiting too. Everything he does, he does it for us!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Crawl in under the shadow of this red rock
Re: Diablo 3 confirmed by Blizzard
« Reply #880 on: January 30, 2015, 06:58:23 pm »
It wont be on steam but you can buy it as a digital download directly from Blizzard (battle.net)

I bought CD keys for cheap directly off this site: http://www.cdkeys.com/ then registered them on Blizzard's site and it worked but getting them directly from Blizz is probably less risky!

Cheers mate, thanks for that  ;D
At the hole where he went in
Red-Eye called to Wrinkle-Skin.
Hear what little Red-Eye saith:
"Nag, come up and dance with death!'"

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #881 on: January 30, 2015, 06:59:32 pm »
It wont be on steam but you can buy it as a digital download directly from Blizzard (battle.net)

I bought CD keys for cheap directly off this site: http://www.cdkeys.com/ then registered them on Blizzard's site and it worked but getting them directly from Blizz is probably less risky!

If you buy the digital version from Blizzard the install comes with Cd keys. So you don't have to enter that.

Offline Slick_Beef

• RAWK's Master Baker
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #882 on: January 30, 2015, 07:04:55 pm »
If you buy the digital version from Blizzard the install comes with Cd keys. So you don't have to enter that.

Yeah but they tend to be cheaper on that cdkeys.com site, that's why i bought them there rather than from blizz. When you buy them there they send you what appears to be a  photo of the cd key taken from a box (presumably bought from some region where games are very cheap)... then you register it on battle.net and it gives you the digital download. 

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #883 on: January 30, 2015, 07:06:34 pm »
Yeah but they tend to be cheaper on that cdkeys.com site, that's why i bought them there rather than from blizz. When you buy them there they send you what appears to be a  photo of the cd key taken from a box (presumably bought from some region where games are very cheap)... then you register it on battle.net and it gives you the digital download. 

Ah righto I see what you're saying.

Offline Giovanni

• C'mon Chelsea!!! Stood on the Spyin Kop, the tricky bitch. Look out!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #884 on: January 30, 2015, 08:23:11 pm »
The good thing is that it's very forgiving compared to LOD. You can switch up your skills as and when it suits you.
What did you like to play most in LOD?
sorc or amazon.

any cows this time?  :D
cyas

Offline iSmiff

• TECHNOBORE
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #885 on: January 30, 2015, 08:25:35 pm »
yes, there is a cow, takes a bit of work to find him though
STFU and agree with me.

Offline iSmiff

• TECHNOBORE
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #886 on: February 21, 2015, 08:51:42 pm »
just hit paragon 100 with my season 2 monk

loving the new gungdo gear bracers, great fun
STFU and agree with me.

Offline Historical Fool

• A fool in the present too. The ban on drivel from 666 has led to a remarkable increase in forum quality. Currently being spectacularly wooshed. Seemingly by, well, just about everything.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • FSG EOTM June ‘23
    • Fenway Sports Group
« Reply #887 on: March 24, 2015, 02:50:47 am »
just hit paragon 100 with my season 2 monk

loving the new gungdo gear bracers, great fun

Gratz. Season's ending soon (5 April I heard) and I just started a crusader a couple days back just for the HC achievements and xmog.

What's your total paragon?
You're all too fucking serious, the lot of you. Relax, we don't really matter.

Oh, and we should have an in's and out's topic, stickied.

Offline Slick_Beef

• RAWK's Master Baker
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #888 on: March 24, 2015, 01:31:55 pm »
Gratz. Season's ending soon (5 April I heard) and I just started a crusader a couple days back just for the HC achievements and xmog.

Wow, I didn't realise the seasons were so short. D2's ladder resets were every 6 months or something iirc?

Offline iSmiff

• TECHNOBORE
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #889 on: March 24, 2015, 07:29:31 pm »
On my non season paragon is sitting at 471.

I never bothered with season 1 as i thought season was a stupid idea, until i tried season with season 2. Season 2 character is at 425 paragon now :)

My Season 2 monk is gearing up quite nicely.

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/tehsmiff-1909/Smiff/54673831
STFU and agree with me.

Offline Historical Fool

• A fool in the present too. The ban on drivel from 666 has led to a remarkable increase in forum quality. Currently being spectacularly wooshed. Seemingly by, well, just about everything.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • FSG EOTM June ‘23
    • Fenway Sports Group
« Reply #890 on: March 26, 2015, 05:54:58 am »
On my non season paragon is sitting at 471.

I never bothered with season 1 as i thought season was a stupid idea, until i tried season with season 2. Season 2 character is at 425 paragon now :)

My Season 2 monk is gearing up quite nicely.

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/tehsmiff-1909/Smiff/54673831

Lol I have a few 70 monks but I haven't touched any of them since season 1.. I heard they changed SWK? Did they make any changes to raiments or does it still induce motion sickness?

Your spec's interesting, I haven't been keeping up with the changes to monk skills and sets but I guess the change to Gungdo makes EP viable again? I remember when they nerfed EP in 2.1, my frostburn rimeheart zdps setup was hit very very hard.

Have they fixed botp yet either?

Grats on your setup. That incense is sick (i'm sure you wish it was another wep tho haha).

Offline Historical Fool

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • FSG EOTM June ‘23
    • Fenway Sports Group
« Reply #891 on: March 26, 2015, 05:56:52 am »
Wow, I didn't realise the seasons were so short. D2's ladder resets were every 6 months or something iirc?

Season 1 was INCREDIBLY long. Like 8 months I think?

Season 2 this time only lasted 3 or 4 months. I was surprised too, I thought I had plenty of time until I went on diablofans and saw the end date as 5th April. I was like, holy fuck I need to rush level for the xmog.

Offline iSmiff

• TECHNOBORE
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #892 on: March 26, 2015, 08:04:28 pm »
Lol I have a few 70 monks but I haven't touched any of them since season 1.. I heard they changed SWK? Did they make any changes to raiments or does it still induce motion sickness?

Your spec's interesting, I haven't been keeping up with the changes to monk skills and sets but I guess the change to Gungdo makes EP viable again? I remember when they nerfed EP in 2.1, my frostburn rimeheart zdps setup was hit very very hard.

Have they fixed botp yet either?

Grats on your setup. That incense is sick (i'm sure you wish it was another wep tho haha).

Nope, I wanted the Incense as I use Wave of Light and it's between it and a furnace for best in slot for Monk. Gungdo makes the monk class awesome. Basically gameplay is EP everything and smash it with WOL, or in mulitplayer you dash ahead EP everything and have a Raekor Barb come after you smashing the packs.  In saying that with my Legendary Gem setup they only have a few seconds to hit them before the die from DOT

i could waste my time explaining the set changes but they're all pretty much changing again in under 2 weeks when season 2 ends. They've changed a load of sets and are adding a few news ones. It's what the game really needs as most classes basically have one viable build to get into the higher great rifts.

I'm sadly maxed out in solo rifts at low 30s since the feckers have deemed to not give me even one bloody unity ring, shithead RNG tramps ;D
STFU and agree with me.

Offline iSmiff

• TECHNOBORE
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #893 on: March 26, 2015, 08:06:01 pm »
As far as i know BOTP was fixed in either 2.1.1 or 2.1.2
STFU and agree with me.

Offline iSmiff

• TECHNOBORE
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #894 on: March 26, 2015, 08:21:10 pm »
Season 1 was INCREDIBLY long. Like 8 months I think?

Season 2 this time only lasted 3 or 4 months. I was surprised too, I thought I had plenty of time until I went on diablofans and saw the end date as 5th April. I was like, holy fuck I need to rush level for the xmog.

it's double Xp for the next few days so if you need to hurry for level 70 now is a good time
STFU and agree with me.

Offline Historical Fool

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • FSG EOTM June ‘23
    • Fenway Sports Group
« Reply #895 on: March 27, 2015, 02:27:43 pm »

it's double Xp for the next few days so if you need to hurry for level 70 now is a good time

Thanks - hit it 3 days ago in one shot. Now just running around on t1 with a mishmash blessed shield bombardment build with bowmen.

I would go higher but.. HC..

Lol. Yeah I'm all revved up for s3. Still debating what to roll, I might roll another barb just for fun.

Offline iSmiff

• TECHNOBORE
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #896 on: March 27, 2015, 07:20:50 pm »
i've no idea what i'll roll for S3

i'll probably watch a few of the PTR vids and see which one looks the most fun
STFU and agree with me.

Offline Historical Fool

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • FSG EOTM June ‘23
    • Fenway Sports Group
« Reply #897 on: April 2, 2015, 06:15:56 am »
i've no idea what i'll roll for S3

i'll probably watch a few of the PTR vids and see which one looks the most fun

I just died so.. waiting 3 days!

accidentally pulled 2 packs in a dense grift and got hit by molten / waller / electrified / vortex / horde. At once.

Offline iSmiff

• TECHNOBORE
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #898 on: April 2, 2015, 04:52:27 pm »
i'd never go HC as i'm too gung ho with my attacks, i'd be dying constantly and i don't want to not play that way

finally managed to get a second unity yesterday, tramps giving me it 4 days before the season ends, don't think i'll bother trying to go high in rifts, i did a 37 last night without much trouble so could probably push the low 40s with my gear but that's not going to be setting any records
STFU and agree with me.

Offline Historical Fool

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • FSG EOTM June ‘23
    • Fenway Sports Group
« Reply #899 on: April 6, 2015, 09:35:11 am »
i'd never go HC as i'm too gung ho with my attacks, i'd be dying constantly and i don't want to not play that way

finally managed to get a second unity yesterday, tramps giving me it 4 days before the season ends, don't think i'll bother trying to go high in rifts, i did a 37 last night without much trouble so could probably push the low 40s with my gear but that's not going to be setting any records

I finally got a look at the patch notes today and maybe it's time to roll my 6th monk - the new raiment set looks amazing. Pretty sure it'll set records for fastest t6 clear etc.

Offline iSmiff

• TECHNOBORE
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #900 on: April 6, 2015, 11:04:16 am »
i'm probably going to go Demon Hunter in season 3, 3 months playing monk means i'm ready for a change, i quite like the look of the new demon hunter set
STFU and agree with me.

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #901 on: January 26, 2020, 05:53:59 pm »
As late to the party as possible. :)
Started playing this over winer holidays last month.
Currently at Paragon 700 with my Demon Hunter, Multishot build with a sweet ancient Yang's Recurve.
One of the benefits of coming late to a game like this is that it's crazy polished and just infinitely playable.

I can clear Greater Rifts level 80, once I hit 90+ I'll probably look to build another character.

Online Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #902 on: January 26, 2020, 06:03:29 pm »
As late to the party as possible. :)
Started playing this over winer holidays last month.
Currently at Paragon 700 with my Demon Hunter, Multishot build with a sweet ancient Yang's Recurve.
One of the benefits of coming late to a game like this is that it's crazy polished and just infinitely playable.

I can clear Greater Rifts level 80, once I hit 90+ I'll probably look to build another character.
You playing on PC?

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #903 on: January 26, 2020, 06:10:18 pm »
Mac.
Does that work in the same way?
Zlen is my name on Battlenet.