Author Topic: ST renewals  (Read 103289 times)

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
Re: ST rewenals
« Reply #280 on: April 9, 2021, 12:13:42 pm »
Well that would make sense yes.....unusual for our TO.  But, then after the first game (assuming we go through to the next rounds) they bin 19/20 and go with game history within 21/22 as we progress ? Wish they'd make it simple.

Yep, that's how home cup games always work.

Edit - sorry, just seen other messages above. :)
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #281 on: April 9, 2021, 01:17:20 pm »
Well yes, cheers mate - I see that now....just wish they'd be clearer in the printed messaging they send out. I'm only asking 'cos I want to see if it's possible to get tickets for F&F under this new scheme where they don't have to be ST's or members. So, given the above, looks like it's going to be unlikely if you have to have game history from 19/20.....the blurb does say 'subject to availability and eligibility' so might prove difficult.

The F&F scheme is to transfer your own ticket to them... which they do not need to be ST holders or members no

Theres no scheme for getting additional tickets for F&F if thats what you were meaning

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #282 on: April 9, 2021, 04:20:04 pm »
The F&F scheme is to transfer your own ticket to them... which they do not need to be ST holders or members no

Theres no scheme for getting additional tickets for F&F if thats what you were meaning
Thanks - think I'm not interpreting it properly. I qualify for the ACS myself but just wondering when to do that if I can add F&F (not members or ST holders) when I apply, who would be eligible on my ST to attend. They have said there'll be an additional enrolment period after the dedicated period has elapsed, but subject to availability and eligibility. So, do I run the risk of not getting on the ACS myself if I wait until then to apply ?

First time this has happened for my ST where F&F don't have to be a ST holder or member - in the past they've had to be so.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #283 on: April 9, 2021, 05:28:39 pm »
Thanks - think I'm not interpreting it properly. I qualify for the ACS myself but just wondering when to do that if I can add F&F (not members or ST holders) when I apply, who would be eligible on my ST to attend. They have said there'll be an additional enrolment period after the dedicated period has elapsed, but subject to availability and eligibility. So, do I run the risk of not getting on the ACS myself if I wait until then to apply ?

First time this has happened for my ST where F&F don't have to be a ST holder or member - in the past they've had to be so.

You have to add in your 6 friends and family either upon renewal of your ST or prior to the season starting, so they'd be able to attend if you transferred your own ticket to them
Not quite sure how you're interpreting it, but for clarification you only get 1 ticket...

Where it says about the additional ACS enrolments later for friends and family... it means to sit with other members or ST holders who also qualify (so you'd choose another seat other than your own usual ST seat). For example you could have your own seat in lower kenny, but have a mate who sits in mainstand upper and you decide you want to sit together... so you enroll at a later date and choose two seats side by side in the kop or wherever else

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #284 on: April 9, 2021, 06:05:50 pm »
You have to add in your 6 friends and family either upon renewal of your ST or prior to the season starting, so they'd be able to attend if you transferred your own ticket to them
Not quite sure how you're interpreting it, but for clarification you only get 1 ticket...

Where it says about the additional ACS enrolments later for friends and family... it means to sit with other members or ST holders who also qualify (so you'd choose another seat other than your own usual ST seat). For example you could have your own seat in lower kenny, but have a mate who sits in mainstand upper and you decide you want to sit together... so you enroll at a later date and choose two seats side by side in the kop or wherever else
Ok, mate thanks for that. So, the F&F I add when I renew my seasie don't necessarily have to be a ST holder or member, as here below ?

'Following the dedicated season ticket holder period, there will be an opportunity to enrol with your friends / family regardless of whether they are Season Ticket Holders or Members – subject to availability and eligibility'

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #285 on: April 9, 2021, 06:15:30 pm »
Ok, mate thanks for that. So, the F&F I add when I renew my seasie don't necessarily have to be a ST holder or member, as here below ?

'Following the dedicated season ticket holder period, there will be an opportunity to enrol with your friends / family regardless of whether they are Season Ticket Holders or Members – subject to availability and eligibility'

They dont have to be no for passing tickets to them

However your snippit is for the ACS announcement which is poorly worded... and what that actually means is you can select several seats together whether they're an ST holder OR a Member. Not the third option of being neither, which is implied by the word regardless

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #286 on: April 9, 2021, 06:55:16 pm »
They dont have to be no for passing tickets to them

However your snippit is for the ACS announcement which is poorly worded... and what that actually means is you can select several seats together whether they're an ST holder OR a Member. Not the third option of being neither, which is implied by the word regardless
Yep, got it now - it is badly worded, you're right. Thanks mate - you've been very patient !

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #287 on: April 10, 2021, 03:22:08 pm »
Yep, got it now - it is badly worded, you're right. Thanks mate - you've been very patient !

No worries! :)

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #288 on: April 11, 2021, 12:08:00 am »
Did anyone find the club having to take 3 or 4 attempts to get the money out of your account?

@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline jdirckze

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #289 on: April 11, 2021, 05:16:36 pm »
A bit confused re the F+F situation

My F+F list already has about 12 people on it . These are linked cards of people who mainly already have STs or members but we are linked purely for ticket buying purposes so that one person can get tickets for a few of us if the need arises . Would I have to cull this to only 6 - there is no mention of having to do this that I can see. 

Will this list still apply for F+F ticket transfers where many on the list would already have a ticket or is there a seperate F+F list for ticket transfers? 

Offline nayia2002

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • http://www.victoriacreperie.co.uk/
« Reply #290 on: April 11, 2021, 08:38:07 pm »
A bit confused re the F+F situation

My F+F list already has about 12 people on it . These are linked cards of people who mainly already have STs or members but we are linked purely for ticket buying purposes so that one person can get tickets for a few of us if the need arises . Would I have to cull this to only 6 - there is no mention of having to do this that I can see. 

Will this list still apply for F+F ticket transfers where many on the list would already have a ticket or is there a seperate F+F list for ticket transfers? 

I think the 6x f&f listed is to use your season ticket exclusively for them 6 you choose wether it is members/season ticket holders or non members if im not mistaken
who are you to judge the life i live?
i know im not perfect-and i dont live to be,
but before you start pointing fingers make
sure your hands are clean!.

Offline jdirckze

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #291 on: April 12, 2021, 12:48:17 pm »
I think the 6x f&f listed is to use your season ticket exclusively for them 6 you choose wether it is members/season ticket holders or non members if im not mistaken

Sure but is there a separate list for this purpose as it wouldn't apply to most of those who are already on my F+F list ?

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #292 on: April 12, 2021, 01:19:28 pm »
Sure but is there a separate list for this purpose as it wouldn't apply to most of those who are already on my F+F list ?

I would expect there to be two different lists, but I've not heard anything official

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #293 on: April 12, 2021, 01:38:08 pm »
Would defo need to be two different lists as they are two different things.

But, the opposite of what is logical usually happens so.

I think the thing to do with everything at the minute is just wait and see. Nothing is official yet, and everything is complete guesswork. Amazing how often rumours turn out to be true though

I just wish they would put us our of out mysery asap

Offline Danny Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #294 on: April 12, 2021, 02:53:42 pm »
Not sure I agree with having to give the names in advance at the start of the season. Would be much easier if you were able to do it as the season goes on.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #295 on: April 12, 2021, 02:57:52 pm »
That helps touting though

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #296 on: April 12, 2021, 02:58:11 pm »
Not sure I agree with having to give the names in advance at the start of the season. Would be much easier if you were able to do it as the season goes on.

Touts would find it much easier to do that too once they found a buyer

Offline Danny Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #297 on: April 12, 2021, 03:02:53 pm »
Fair point. Just thinking practically if you add someone to F&F and they then move away, pass on etc

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #298 on: April 12, 2021, 03:42:13 pm »
I think 6 is a more than generous number to account for things like that

Offline TTB

• Main Stander
« Reply #299 on: April 12, 2021, 10:48:00 pm »
Anyone else still having issues adding a new credit card?

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #300 on: April 13, 2021, 07:02:15 am »
Fair point. Just thinking practically if you add someone to F&F and they then move away, pass on etc

Sure there may be the odd exception from the ticket office in extreme circumstances but yeah 6 is more than generous enough

Offline Graham Smith

• Squealer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS Vice Chair - Former Chair LFC S/Committee
« Reply #301 on: April 13, 2021, 10:32:44 pm »
Don't confuse linked season tickets for purchase purposes and F&F which is coming but not yet here.

They are two different things.
Hunt Bromley got Ringo

@GPS1892

Offline jdirckze

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #302 on: April 18, 2021, 04:09:34 pm »
Don't confuse linked season tickets for purchase purposes and F&F which is coming but not yet here.

They are two different things.
  I would think that would be the case , but at present the linked card system is still called F+F hence my confusion  :)

Offline howman

• Kemlynite
« Reply #303 on: April 25, 2021, 08:59:22 am »
Question:

If I choose to take the Season Ticket holiday and defer until 2022 / 2023, would I still be able to have my current seat or would I have to pick another?  ???

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #304 on: April 25, 2021, 10:47:36 am »
Question:

If I choose to take the Season Ticket holiday and defer until 2022 / 2023, would I still be able to have my current seat or would I have to pick another?  ???

https://faq.liverpoolfc.com/portal/en/kb/articles/tkt-will-i-get-my-normal-seat-back-when-i-return

Online RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #305 on: April 26, 2021, 01:34:34 pm »
A really morbid thought I had at night. I wonder how far the ST queue will move this season.   :(
YNWA.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #306 on: April 26, 2021, 03:04:11 pm »
A really morbid thought I had at night. I wonder how far the ST queue will move this season.   :(

Probs 0 unless people choose not to renew OR take a break, they're offering the returned ST's to people on the waiting list, imagine having it dangled in front of you to then be taken away again in 22/23  ;D

Online ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #307 on: April 26, 2021, 03:06:08 pm »

The thought of sitting in the same seat and having the same spec every other week puts me off having a season ticket.

Being guaranteed a ticket is obviously the bonus if you’re not bothered about that

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #308 on: April 26, 2021, 03:22:00 pm »

Expect it will move a bit due to covid loses, there will be thoughts like this up and down the country with varying things, buying a house, allotments etc...

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #309 on: April 26, 2021, 06:09:47 pm »
So, do the arrangements for entry to the stadium mean that if you don't possess a smart phone (or even an up to date one), you're denied access ?

Offline TheKid.

• Goat abuser
  • Legacy Fan
  • Vamos
« Reply #310 on: April 26, 2021, 07:08:16 pm »
Anyone else still having issues adding a new credit card?

Yep

Did you get past it in the end?

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #311 on: April 26, 2021, 07:44:11 pm »
So, do the arrangements for entry to the stadium mean that if you don't possess a smart phone (or even an up to date one), you're denied access ?
They are still working on that issue I understand from Graham. Is it not in the FAQs on the club site?
We are a team of one half.

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #312 on: April 26, 2021, 08:18:36 pm »
They are still working on that issue I understand from Graham. Is it not in the FAQs on the club site?
Thanks for that. The only things I've found related are these below, but I don't think they provide much clarity - other than, as far as I can see, to contact the Club ?

'How will I access the Stadium on match day?

Fans will access the Stadium using NFC technology on their mobile phone. 

Further information will be communicated to all Season Ticket holders towards the end of April.'

.....and this in the Terms & Conditions,

'2.2 In order to use your Season Ticket, you will be required to download the E-Ticket to your mobile smartphone by following the instructions provided by the Club from time to time. E-tickets are only compatible with iPhone 6 and above and most Android/Google phones. Confirmation of whether your device is compatible with E-Tickets can be provided by the Club upon request. It is your responsibility to download the relevant E-Ticket, and to ensure that it is displayed correctly on your mobile smartphone. In the event that you have problems with downloading your Season Ticket as an E-Ticket, you must immediately inform the Club.

2.3 The Season Ticket will need to be displayed on your mobile smartphone as an E-Ticket in order to gain access to the Ground. Season Tickets that are not displayed correctly (for example, due to a defective mobile smartphone or insufficient battery) will be rejected and you may be refused entry.

2.4 In the event that you do not hold a compatible mobile smartphone or you are unable to access your Season Ticket via a mobile smartphone device, you must immediately inform the Club and the Club will discuss alternative access options that may be available depending on the circumstances, such alternative access options always being subject to the Club’s sole discretion.'

Online Dan The Man 28373

• Legacy Fan
  • We Always win in Rome!!
« Reply #313 on: April 27, 2021, 02:53:16 am »
I'm considering taking the 1yr holiday, due to financial issues & uncertainty regarding public transport availability.  I also need more info on how the friends & family scheme will work if I want to add a non-member/other s/t holder.

Have a question regarding away credits, I got 7 out of the 14 aways from 2019/20 season (the last five were post COVID lockdown) & obviously no credits have been allocated for this season.  What do people think will happen next season, if grounds become full for home teams?

Also will the ticket cash I've built up still be available to put towards the 2022/23 s/t if I do the holiday?

Offline gregor

• Partial to a Swiss Roll
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #314 on: April 27, 2021, 10:09:45 am »
Probs 0 unless people choose not to renew OR take a break, they're offering the returned ST's to people on the waiting list, imagine having it dangled in front of you to then be taken away again in 22/23  ;D

Don't forget that any movement after the update hasn't been done yet - and the ST waiting list has been unavailable for about 6 months on the website. The option of a one year holiday will be taken up by plenty I'd imagine, but I think that the next two years will see more movement than an average year. Personally I think there are loads of people who will just jib it if they've taken the holiday and will have just got used to not going.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #315 on: April 27, 2021, 10:43:20 am »
Don't forget that any movement after the update hasn't been done yet - and the ST waiting list has been unavailable for about 6 months on the website. The option of a one year holiday will be taken up by plenty I'd imagine, but I think that the next two years will see more movement than an average year. Personally I think there are loads of people who will just jib it if they've taken the holiday and will have just got used to not going.

Good point! forgot there'd be an extra years of movement effectively and also fan update

Probs wont move more than 2000 tops though, usually a few hundred a year isnt it? I have no idea how long that list actually is anymore - I'm not on it

Offline baynesy

• Kemlynite
  • "Where is Toppo?"
« Reply #316 on: April 27, 2021, 12:11:02 pm »
Yep

Did you get past it in the end?

I entered new card details, let the little wheel spin for ages then clicked the basket and started again. New card was there.
"If a player is not interfering with play or seeking to gain an advantage, then he should be."

Offline WardyBoy2

• Boys Pen
« Reply #317 on: April 28, 2021, 11:10:56 am »
Does anyone know how F&F will work if the ticket needs to be uplifted from Young Adult to Adult?  Will the Friend be able to pay the difference at the point of allocation etc? I would never pass as 21 anymore  :D

Offline WardyBoy2

• Boys Pen
« Reply #318 on: April 28, 2021, 12:04:30 pm »
I've possibly answered my own question in a webchat with the club. But will write it here in case anyone else was wondering.  The staff member I spoke to has said that "...you will be able to pay the price difference on a match by match basis..."

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #319 on: April 29, 2021, 12:24:52 pm »
Anyone have a link to the live chat?