Author Topic: Winning Title #19*  (Read 1308620 times)

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
Re: Chasing the Title
« Reply #10280 on: June 7, 2020, 05:57:37 pm »
We have 3 very good chances to win the title at either

Goodison Park
Anfield
The Etihad

Assuming we play at those grounds and not NV.

I think that's about as good as it could get!
All three are places I'd love to see us win it at, but seeing as I can't be there, I think I'd have to say win it at Anfield and for no other reason than the following game against city, they would more than likely give us a guard of honour, which would kill the city fans, so Palace at Anfield for me.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10281 on: June 7, 2020, 06:19:58 pm »
All three are places I'd love to see us win it at, but seeing as I can't be there, I think I'd have to say win it at Anfield and for no other reason than the following game against city, they would more than likely give us a guard of honour, which would kill the city fans, so Palace at Anfield for me.

Bet both Man City fans will be gutted they can't turn their backs on Liverpool as their team gives us a guard of honour. ;D
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #10282 on: June 7, 2020, 06:20:45 pm »
We will - Klopp said himself last week we will be 100% ready. We may not be fully match fit, but we will be way above the levels of other clubs fitness wise.

Like Nick says, others are in a sad state, Kane and De Bruyne look like they have been at the cakes a bit too much. I expected Shaw to put a bit on, but he looks like he's eaten non stop since March.

The break could do us a bit of good too, we looked knackered the last few matches before the league was suspended
#Sausages

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10283 on: June 7, 2020, 06:48:59 pm »
The break could do us a bit of good too, we looked knackered the last few matches before the league was suspended

I think it will have done us a world of good. The mid winter break seemed counterproductive for u - this is a proper rest and recharge break and they will be dying to get back to games. Everton could in for a right hiding
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #10284 on: June 7, 2020, 07:04:48 pm »
Arsenal beat or draw with city we win it with a win v Everton is that correct?
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #10285 on: June 7, 2020, 07:06:09 pm »
I think it will have done us a world of good. The mid winter break seemed counterproductive for u - this is a proper rest and recharge break and they will be dying to get back to games. Everton could in for a right hiding

Yep the winter break was ridiculous that it was only 1 week rather than 3 or 4 weeks, yep looked counterproductive too as we struggled when we got back, players have had a forced break so been able to recharge the batteries & go again.
#Sausages

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #10286 on: June 7, 2020, 07:06:43 pm »

My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #10287 on: June 7, 2020, 07:07:04 pm »

I think we need them to win for us to be able to win it against Everton. A draw would mean they could still catch us on goal difference.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Statto Red

• Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #10288 on: June 7, 2020, 07:09:14 pm »

Arsenal have to beat City for us to win the title at Everton, a draw would mean City can reach 85 points, we have a better GD though, i'd rather win it against Palace, as City will have to do the guard of honour when they play us at there place. ;D
#Sausages

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10289 on: June 7, 2020, 07:19:45 pm »
I think we need them to win for us to be able to win it against Everton. A draw would mean they could still catch us on goal difference.

So we'd basically need to lose all our remaining games by at least  couple of goals for them to win. :)

Popcorn's Art

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #10290 on: June 7, 2020, 07:24:17 pm »
So we'd basically need to lose all our remaining games by at least  couple of goals for them to win. :)

Nah, GD is +8 better so that would be wiped out automatically
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10291 on: June 7, 2020, 07:24:55 pm »

We'd only need to lose every game 1-0 for them to better our goal difference.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #10292 on: June 7, 2020, 07:32:25 pm »
Nah, GD is +8 better so that would be wiped out automatically

Shithouse.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10293 on: June 7, 2020, 07:40:55 pm »
We'd only need to lose every game 1-0 for them to better our goal difference.

Ahh... has been so long since I looked in the detail of the table.  I've only basked in the joy of our position. ;D

Popcorn's Art

Offline jlb

• Anny Roader
« Reply #10294 on: June 7, 2020, 07:44:08 pm »
For mathematical certainty, we need 6 points, less the number of points dropped by City in the meantime.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10295 on: June 7, 2020, 07:50:52 pm »
I thought we needed 5 points?

Offline jlb

• Anny Roader
« Reply #10296 on: June 7, 2020, 07:55:44 pm »
I thought we needed 5 points?

Statto has explained it above: we have 82 points, and the most City can get is 87. So if we only get 5 points, they could theoretically catch us and win on goal difference.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10297 on: June 7, 2020, 07:59:28 pm »
Statto has explained it above: we have 82 points, and the most City can get is 87. So if we only get 5 points, they could theoretically catch us and win on goal difference.
Ah cheers

Offline Statto Red

• Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #10298 on: June 7, 2020, 08:07:49 pm »

Yep, at the mo we need 6 points, however City draw against Arsenal then we need 4 points, City would still be able to reach 85 points, we'd be on 85 points with a win against Everton, as mentioned we're +8 better GD than City.

City play Burnley the day after the derby, so we beat Everton, City draw against Arsenal & Burnley we'd be champions before we play Palace.

As unlikely as it seems, i have a funny feeling if City drop points against Arsenal, we beat Everton, City drop points against Burnley to make us champions, so City players & staff don't then have to do the guard of honour when City play us.
#Sausages

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10299 on: June 7, 2020, 08:12:50 pm »
No chance Arsenal will pick up anything against Man City. Except maybe a thrashing.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10300 on: June 7, 2020, 09:09:34 pm »
Arsenal have to beat City for us to win the title at Everton, a draw would mean City can reach 85 points, we have a better GD though, i'd rather win it against Palace, as City will have to do the guard of honour when they play us at there place. ;D

I’ve got to go with a Goodison park victory

That’s just too sweet for words

Jurgen Klopp

Offline rushyman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10301 on: June 7, 2020, 09:11:08 pm »
No chance Arsenal will pick up anything against Man City. Except maybe a thrashing.

Well Ozil shits himself on the big stage. Maybe no one there screaming ‘Marty Feldman’ etc at him he’ll relax

That said City are in their perfect environment playing in an empty stadium

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10302 on: June 7, 2020, 10:38:27 pm »
Well Ozil shits himself on the big stage. Maybe no one there screaming ‘Marty Feldman’ etc at him he’ll relax

That said City are in their perfect environment playing in an empty stadium

;D

Offline him_15

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10303 on: June 8, 2020, 02:36:42 am »
City won't play worse, they're used to empty stadiums
This ;D
Believer

Offline GAZINK

• Main Stander
  • Hail Hail the Celts are Here
« Reply #10304 on: June 8, 2020, 02:38:56 pm »

Its all academic really.
Liverpool will still win the league even if they dont play again they are that far ahead. City are not going to win every game.
I just hope its not stopped again due to a second wave of the dreaded virus.

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10305 on: June 8, 2020, 10:27:12 pm »

No one really knows the form of the teams after such a long break. We will see some unexpected results once the league resumes.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #10306 on: June 8, 2020, 10:28:33 pm »
There’s a video of the PL trophy doing the rounds, they’ve already added our name to it....
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Hazell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10307 on: June 8, 2020, 10:30:09 pm »
No one really knows the form of the teams after such a long break. We will see some unexpected results once the league resumes.

Quiet, I'm trying to jinx Man City here!

Offline Statto Red

• Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #10308 on: June 8, 2020, 10:33:58 pm »

Arsenal are more likely to pick up Syphilis at City than anything else, even after the break Arsenal are too lightweight.
#Sausages

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10309 on: June 8, 2020, 11:07:40 pm »
There’s a video of the PL trophy doing the rounds, they’ve already added our name to it....

Here mate.

;D

https://twitter.com/AndrewF92101686/status/1269984972888256512

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #10310 on: June 8, 2020, 11:47:28 pm »
It's got a lot of opposition spitting feathers, but it's just a replica. Same as the one I've got on order. Loads for sale on Amazon and they are resin replicas made in China.

Great to see so many exploding heads in the comments of the videos of it. 😎
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10311 on: June 9, 2020, 12:08:20 am »
As much as I want a replica, resin doesn't cut it for me.  I'd pay extra for a superior, metal-quality version.

Popcorn's Art

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #10312 on: June 9, 2020, 12:46:36 am »

After an extended break like this, I wouldn’t be surprised at anything happening in the first few games back.

City do have an advantage over the rest of the league though, they’re used to playing in empty stadiums.
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #10313 on: June 9, 2020, 12:51:07 am »
As much as I want a replica, resin doesn't cut it for me.  I'd pay extra for a superior, metal-quality version.
I would too, but I've never seen a metal version anywhere. Online or anywhere else.

I know there is a company in America that will make a replica of any trophy you want and they are supreme quality, but they cost an absolute fortune. Their European Cup is superb. They are all made to order though.

The Chinese resin ones look ok from distance, but up close they aren't great. I only ordered one as I've never seen better ones produced anywhere unless they are commissioned and made by craftsmen and have the pricetag to match.

You can get good European Cup replicas in metal, but all the PL replicas I've seen are resin.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Lynx the saucy mynx

• Kopite
« Reply #10314 on: June 9, 2020, 09:17:54 am »
I would too, but I've never seen a metal version anywhere. Online or anywhere else.

I know there is a company in America that will make a replica of any trophy you want and they are supreme quality, but they cost an absolute fortune. Their European Cup is superb. They are all made to order though.

The Chinese resin ones look ok from distance, but up close they aren't great. I only ordered one as I've never seen better ones produced anywhere unless they are commissioned and made by craftsmen and have the pricetag to match.

You can get good European Cup replicas in metal, but all the PL replicas I've seen are resin.

I have a resin European Cup from Hong Kong. You're bang on, they look great from a distance but have marks and little defects on. It's good for the price of £200, but if you hold it too much the handles can get smudge marks.

It's definitely worth buying for 2-300, as you won't find one anywhere else. You learn to live with the smudges and marks as they are barely noticeable.

Offline redk84

• (and nothing else!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • why must we always do things the hard way?
« Reply #10315 on: June 9, 2020, 09:41:08 am »
gonna finally win this thing.

fully deserved and inevitable from the start.

Ray of light in the shit going on right now
All Those Who Have A Red Heart Can Rejoice.
For They Have Seen GOD.

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #10316 on: June 9, 2020, 10:04:07 am »
We're gonna win the league. This is destiny.

Even when the world is ravaged by a deadly virus. We do it.

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #10317 on: June 9, 2020, 10:04:10 am »
Here mate.

;D

https://twitter.com/AndrewF92101686/status/1269984972888256512

How can something be so hideous and gaudy, yet at the same time be something so beautiful
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline Barrow Shaun

• Legacy Fan
  • Off the coach, through the park.....
« Reply #10318 on: June 9, 2020, 10:09:02 am »
How can something be so hideous and gaudy, yet at the same time be something so beautiful

Like Cheryl Cole, or The Spice Girls in a shower, maybe.
officially accepted RAWK source of information

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10319 on: June 9, 2020, 10:12:43 am »
gonna finally win this thing.

fully deserved and inevitable from the start.

Ray of light in the shit going on right now

Books will be written about this truly bizarre, wacky and beautiful football season.
"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."