Author Topic: Shanklyboy's and Fat Scousers ( Leo who's still alive ) auld arse thread  (Read 3990495 times)

Online Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
Re: Shanklyboy's auld arse thread.
« Reply #39520 on: May 20, 2015, 07:43:57 pm »
Have faith brothers wait until the figures have been seasonally adjusted.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline john_mac

• The Scouse Confucius
  • Legacy Fan
  • Only got 3 bullets and there's 4 of Motley Crew
« Reply #39521 on: May 20, 2015, 07:52:16 pm »
Have faith brothers wait until the figures have been seasonally adjusted.

and through a swingometer, it'll end up we owe them dough
We'll See Things They'll Never See

Online Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39522 on: May 20, 2015, 07:55:15 pm »
I rarely post and this is the only thread on RAWK that I read regularly.  I can see from you lot why Bill Shankly loved the city of Liverpool and why the city of Liverpool loved Bill Shankly. Thank you.
Welcome to that dusty room at the end of RAWK's east wing, reserved for embarrassing family members. But be warned, once you come inside, you will rarely venture out again. So open up Mackeson and pull up a seat by the fire. Maggie will be serving up pobs tomorrow morning if you're stopping over.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 07:57:14 pm by Dr. Beaker »
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Rick13

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #39523 on: May 20, 2015, 09:17:09 pm »
Thanks Maggie and everyone for the welcoming and friendly words (so typical of Liverpudlians). I'll have a Guinness, Dr. Beaker, and some of those pobs (I had to google it!) in the morning.

Hadn't realised, until reading this thread and subsequent googling, what a great guy Ricky Tomlinson is.   
"We believe there's never a cause that's lost" Bill Shankly

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Deliverer of the -Q- de grace.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thought I was wrong once - but I was mistaken.
« Reply #39524 on: May 20, 2015, 09:37:51 pm »
Thanks Maggie and everyone for the welcoming and friendly words (so typical of Liverpudlians). I'll have a Guinness, Dr. Beaker, and some of those pobs (I had to google it!) in the morning.

Hadn't realised, until reading this thread and subsequent googling, what a great guy Ricky Tomlinson is.   

Oi matey!! I'm no Scouser  :o :o- I am an Ardwick lad from Manchester!!

By pure accident, I just happened to have stumbled here one day, posted in a thread or three, took some abuse for being a Manc but argued my corner, gave back as good as I got and hung around. I happen to like the folks who live in this place. They are my kind of people.
There is nothing wrong with striving to win, so long as you don't set the prize above the game. There can be no dishonour in defeat nor any conceit in victory. What matters above all is that the team plays in the right spirit, with skill, courage, fair play,no favour and the result accepted without bitterness. Sir Matt Busby CBE KCSG 1909-1994

Offline noggin the ngog

• Main Stander
  • It's a hardknock life!
« Reply #39525 on: May 20, 2015, 09:51:13 pm »

Rick13. You are Ricky Tomlinson and I claim my £10 :)
In the lands of the North, where the Black Rocks stand guard against the cold sea, in the dark night that is very long the Men of the Northlands sit by their great log fires and they tell a tale...
And those tales they tell are the stories of a kind and wise king and his people......
And then the king was sacked.......

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39526 on: May 20, 2015, 11:27:36 pm »
Either that or is a kid of 13 with some weird old folk fetish.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline the 92A

• Alberto Incontidor. Peneus. Phantom Thread Locker. Mr Bus. But there'll be another one along soon enough. Almost as bad as Jim...
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39527 on: May 20, 2015, 11:58:31 pm »
My wife's Mother, on her last legs with serious heart problems, can't walk more than ten yards, half the time can't get her breathe, my wife constantly struggling to look after her, keep her from getting too down has to do literally everything for her. Just got a letter stopping her housing benefit until they get more info on her pension, she was a cleaner for fucks sake, it's pennies. These lot are total bastards, she's beside herself with worry, what's she done wrong, crying, never been in trouble in her life, intimidating a very sick old woman, who struggles to get out of bed, stopping her rent on a whim. My Wifes been on the phone to them nasty bastards ruining peoples lives.
Still Dreaming of a Harry Quinn

Offline john_mac

• The Scouse Confucius
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39528 on: May 21, 2015, 03:02:31 am »
My wife's Mother, on her last legs with serious heart problems, can't walk more than ten yards, half the time can't get her breathe, my wife constantly struggling to look after her, keep her from getting too down has to do literally everything for her. Just got a letter stopping her housing benefit until they get more info on her pension, she was a cleaner for fucks sake, it's pennies. These lot are total bastards, she's beside herself with worry, what's she done wrong, crying, never been in trouble in her life, intimidating a very sick old woman, who struggles to get out of bed, stopping her rent on a whim. My Wifes been on the phone to them nasty bastards ruining peoples lives.

Just a fucken joke mate, fucken disgrace

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39529 on: May 21, 2015, 06:36:02 am »
Friggin' scandalous. I'd get on to that Roger Phillips on radio Merseyside. The bastard's hate any bad publicity.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39530 on: May 21, 2015, 07:39:08 am »
Sorry to hear that 92 mate. But sadly, I'm hearing more and more of it every day. I met a fella over a year ago now, having a pint, went out back for a ciggie.. He was having a quick pint, before going to his ATOS assessment. I told him he'd best not drink. He said fuck'em. They'd already stopped his money. He was going on appeal. He had one leg. Lost the other one in The Falklands and his 19 year old son in Iraq.

I've never been on the dole in me life. I gave up a live in Santa Barbara to look after me Ma. I'd be back there now, if I hadn't got ill. I get 72 nicker a week on the sick. 2 days after they cut the lymphoma out me neck, I got a letter saying my money had been stopped. I got it back because I'm now waiting on this liver malarkey. I'd go to work, if I wasn't so knackered all the time. But I went down there on the bounce. I seen a woman in a wheelchair, with no legs, crying, just been declared fit for work. Fuck knows what she's supposed to do, maybe a doormat for IDS. The baldy kunt.

He lives in a Tudor Mansion, on his Father In Law's country estate. It's a listed building. He recently claimed 2 million from the public purse to get it done up. He's related to the Queen. He's been caught lying fuck only knows how many times. His nasty little Universal Credit scheme has cost billions. Raping/murdering kids, lying, robbing, thieving bastards, they're worse than Maggie fuckin Thatcher.

Don't let them rob your Mam in Law, mate, cause murder. You'll win. They do it knowing most people will just give in. Bastards. And I'll try and find that information out for you, Johno. But you know what, mate.... it'll be a needle in a haystack job, because there's tons of stuff like that all over the net. And sadly, more and more of that is coming out by the minute an all.

Sorry to have started the day off on that note, but there's not that much else to talk about at the mo.
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

http://misterinobody.weebly.com/

Offline Pheeny

• Captain Pheeny of Maastricht
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Go and wake your kids up!"
  • Super Title: The King of Belgium
« Reply #39531 on: May 21, 2015, 08:16:09 am »
Albie I don't really know what to say mate except do as Leo say's fight the bastards,I'm sure he's right when he say's they only do it because they know most just give up.

Online Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39532 on: May 21, 2015, 10:16:06 am »
Jesus mate, I don't know what to say. Try to get the anger out of your system before you deal with them. Get boned up on all the info you need and try to be cool, deliberate, and articulate - none of this is easy under such duress, but if they think they're up against someone who is 'on the ball' and relentless, rather than some ranting maniac that they can get the police to deal with, it might just be them that loses heart and gives up. Sorry if this is teaching you to suck eggs, like. Best of luck mate.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39533 on: May 21, 2015, 11:19:45 am »
That's exactly how to deal with them, Doc. Thankfully, I've never had to deal with them, really. But over the years with me Ma and a few other things, well, here you go... I'm staying in me Mates. The Balifs knocked a few times. When I open the door, I put the Scouse on with a trowel, wait a minute and then say... "You're assumed right of access, is denied."
It's hilarious. I do it with all officialdom... speak, watch their faces light up when they think Thick Scouser, got him, play up to it and then twat them with a bit of their own official jargon. Watching their faces crumple is near worth going through this shite. Well, it's not but it's one life's little compensations.

I know Alby will have none of it. But that's defo the way to go, read what they've said, search out the info on the computer, get a bit of advice if needed, go down and wallop them with their own rules and goobledeegook. The poor bastards being forced to front all this, don't want to know. They're just terrified of ending up sat on the other side of their desks, but even they took industrial action last year.

A mate of mine's mustard at all this. Worked all his life, heavy goods driver, proper good lad and dad, came from proper nothing, but raised he's kids right, University all that. Just a working lad, match goer, no interest in politics. Then he had a heart attack. He was knackered, and still a bit sick. A few weeks after having stints put in, they stopped his sick money. Worse thing they ever done, unleashed a monster. He's on a mad mission now, looking after every dolite in Bootle and beyond. I got onto him when they started on me, got loads of info. But when I went down there, I got a Glaswegian girl. She started off all snotty. I just looked at her and pulled a bit of a kipper. She got me drift. And soon as she lowered her DWP sheild, she became a proper person again, told me what kunts they are and got me money reinstated.

Just smile and act daft, Alby, then wallop them. They'll soon change their tune.
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

Online Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39534 on: May 21, 2015, 11:48:11 am »
Remember years ago, you couldn't walk down the road without tripping over a Citizens Advice Bureau. Mind you, I don't know what their online service is like.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39535 on: May 21, 2015, 12:27:23 pm »
Takes months to get an appointment now, Doc. The sanctioned lad next door phoned them yesterday.... got an appointment for late June. What he's supposed to do till then...

Mind you, I got him his bottle of cider, Lidl's 2 nicker for a fire extinguisher full. So, he was happy for an hour or so. But in all seriousness, think about who benefits from the benefit system... That little gang by me, couldn't work in a convulsion. They're proper shot. The Tories have turned dog on dog with their lies. They have made working people believe them lads are the problem and that's why the countries bust.

3% of the welfare budget goes on the chronically unemployed. Between 3/7% of that is falsely claimed. It's a spit in the bucket compared to tax fiddling and banker swindling. Barclays fined 1.5 billion. Shares in Barclays went up at the same time, leaving them 1.5 billion better off after the fine, and that doesn't include what they made by fixing the markets.

Like most working people, I've no time for bone idle scroungers milking the system. They should be sanctioned. But let's start at the top and work our way down.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39536 on: May 21, 2015, 12:39:10 pm »
Me niece walked in, I lost me drift. I was going to say... Benefitting from benefits, there's a slum lord here in B//Mouth, Dave Wells. I remember him from the 70's, nutter, marched into a nightclub one night with a shotgun, ranting and raving, while we all ducked under tables and that. He's a peer of the community now, local Tory dignatory, owns millions of flats, shitholes, rams them full of doleites, charges at least £600 a month for a bedsit. I've seen estimates of what he takes out of benefits ranging from 6 to 12 million nicker a year.

Billions go unclaimed. Benefits are taxed income. The only poor bastards not benefitting from benefits are them stuck on them. but how that gang next door to me are supposed to get a job that will pay their rent, let alone let them keep warm and eat, is beyond me. The only jobs here are shite zero hour contract things with minimum wage. Yet I constantly see and hear ordinary working class people ranting about the scroungers wrecking the country and they don't mean IDS and his mob.

Online Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39537 on: May 21, 2015, 01:18:36 pm »
Then, of course, the money reclaimed by this army of investigators, which would have been put straight into the local economy, is redistributed to the rich to blow on their fancy imported goods and expensive foreign holidays. You could replace that army of with half a dozen experts chasing the big boys for real money.

I think all the utilities should be renationalised (although a fancy new word would need to be invented for it) - in fact most people seem to agree with this when you talk to them face to face. Any problems they had before could have been rectified without the need for privatisation. But I don't even mind them being a bit flabby if they are going to be used as a sort of employment sump, giving loads of lowish paid jobs to people, who would otherwise be unemployed, who would then plough the dosh back into the economy anyway.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39538 on: May 21, 2015, 01:36:04 pm »
In 2008 Doc, before the shit hit the fan, they scared people that much, my takings went overnight from a nice few quid to bugger all. People were no worse off than they were the week before, but that's how they are down here... "Many a mickle makes a muckle." They all bought it and nothing else, started hoarding their few quid, flapping over all the scare mongering.

Recovery my arse. The markets are still full of nothing but tumbleweed. Every other shop is shut. People aren't spending a penny on anything but the essentials.

If there's one thing that's going to wreck an economy, it's economising.

Online Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39539 on: May 21, 2015, 01:58:50 pm »
If house prices hold up, the statistics seem to be rigged to give the impression of a thriving economy, but when first time buyers are left so far behind there's only one way for house prices to go. And when the wealth of the super rich has doubled in five years that also allows them (choosing their words very carefully) to waffle eloquently about increased prosperity. I'm pretty sure also that wage rises in the City, and such like top earners, are sufficient to make 'average' wage rises seem reasonable. People have got to start scrutinising exactly what is said, because the opposition and the journo's seem uninterested. The increase in the national debt over the last 5 years being a particularly good example of this.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 02:10:25 pm by Dr. Beaker »
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39540 on: May 21, 2015, 03:15:32 pm »
Oh they're good at them smoke and mirrors goobledeegook. And that house bubble is about to bust again, which caused all this shite in the first place. That's a knocker. But fuck it. I'm home now, annoying the neighbourhood, blasting Butthole Surfers. What an awful name for such a great band. Just had, And They Came shaking the block. The deaf one upstairs, is either stamping her feet telling me to turn it down or dancing. And that's not a gag, there is a deaf one lives on top of me, fucking nuisance, she's always pissed and forgetting her key, knocking me up. So, fuck her. It's Nick Cave next.

I love living here. Been in suburbia too long. Take no notice, B/Mouth is not the gentile place they make it out to be. I'm back on an estate, and it's great.

PS... I know a bit of sign language from working with the disabled kids. The deaf one knocked me up the other night. Don't know why but she's forever forgetting her key. I opened the door, she was at the front one, pissed, smiling through the glass. I opened the door and sort of let her know she was a nuisance. She told me to Fuck Off and walked up the stairs, singing, dead loud, the way only a proper deaf person can. I couldn't get asleep for ages for laughing. Give me these skint bods over them bastards that are robbing them every day of the week.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 03:21:35 pm by Fat Scouser »

Offline the 92A

• Alberto Incontidor. Peneus. Phantom Thread Locker. Mr Bus. But there'll be another one along soon enough. Almost as bad as Jim...
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39541 on: May 21, 2015, 03:59:48 pm »
My wife's brothers onto it now. He's more sussed out about the benefit system, apparently they just try it on and see if you react, they have quotas that they have to fill,  fucking disgraceful the damage they cause.  My wife's as bright as a button but she's totally up the wall, she is the sensible one who has to sort out every crisis in her family, they all come to her when things go wrong she has a really demanding stressful job and having looking after her Mum constantly, showering her feeding her, through all the ups and downs, sorting her out medically, this ws the last straw, it's just just burnt her head out and if it wasn't for her brother, I'd of had to step in.  It's so calculating they know what they're doing, hoping you don't react, it's too much bother, but they don't have to pick up the pieces of the devastation they are causing, five more years, they're going to cause havoc.

Offline Rick13

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #39542 on: May 21, 2015, 04:10:59 pm »

I'M  NOT RICKY TOMLINSON !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rW8fDw8VzKI
"We believe there's never a cause that's lost" Bill Shankly

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39543 on: May 21, 2015, 04:14:02 pm »
You're brother in law will rag them, mate. But you're exactly right... they have qoutas. Protecting their own jobs they go fishing and catch a few. It's terrible. The damage that IDS bastards doing to people, and he laughs about it. I'm not just saying that. Put IDS laughing bedroom tax debate into Youtube.

The man's a psychopath. That's why he's got the job. Shithouse, doing people in from the safety of Westminster and out of range. Shit of the earth. There's thousands done themselves in because of his torture. And he ordered the counting of them stopped.

I'm glad to hear that though, mate. No doubt, with good family round her, your Mother in law will be okay. There's lots that won't. Off me soap box, blasting a bit of music right now, got  to keep smiling and spirits up. Here's one...

There's an aul Scouse fella down here, well, there's loads of us. But this fella's missus worked in the dole for donkies. She's just took the retirement. Southern girl, but she's sound. Spends her days now in some scabby aul bar, just sips a couple of glasses of wine, wastes some time, then goes home to look after the grandkids. The bar's the hangout for all the out of towners, loads of Scousers and Jocks, but people from all over. They're all working people. But if they come unstuck, she fills in all the forms for them. And she looks after all the knackered ones that can't work. lovely girl.

Imagine Bo-Jo or one of them coming unstuck and asking IDS for two bob... and these are the people that think we're shite. It's going to be funny watching them topple.

Offline the 92A

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39544 on: May 21, 2015, 04:34:21 pm »
 This election has given them so much confidence, The Boris's of this world think they can do what the fuck they like, but I'm beginning to  think they might push it too far, and we'll start to see people having to fight back. Might be wrong but these things go in cycles and it's often when you think that we're tptally finished that there is no hope of a fightback, that we're all bought off, that something sparks a tinder box of hatred for what they're doing. Probably totally wrong but I can't give up hope.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #39545 on: May 21, 2015, 04:44:50 pm »
One solution, Albie, revolution.

Online Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39546 on: May 21, 2015, 04:59:08 pm »
I'm inclined to agree - I think it will happen. Eventually many people will have had too much. Labour of course will be painted as the party of the rioters (if only they had some backbone we wouldn't need riots). I just hope the rioters target the City and not the poor folk when it happens - people may be more sympathetic to them if they're not just after a new footy shirt.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39547 on: May 21, 2015, 05:35:17 pm »
Just hope they go for a Poll Tax. It's always been their big mistake. And of course they know that, but you're not wrong... over confidence, they think they're fireproof. Got 24% of the vote, not the people, the paltry vote. They'll come unstuck

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39548 on: May 21, 2015, 05:36:47 pm »
Doing me best here, not to think of any of that, anyway. Doing the old blasts from the past malarkey... John Lee Hooker on right now, Boom, Boom, Boom, Marvelous.

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #39549 on: May 21, 2015, 07:04:03 pm »
See your marvelous and raise you outrageous.

One of your and my faves - the coolest man in the world.

"Don't be caught witcha drawers down."

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/3rpJZQfz2no" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/3rpJZQfz2no</a>
Kill the humourless

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #39550 on: May 21, 2015, 07:09:00 pm »
And this is a bloody scream.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/O_ScWtP2IxU" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/O_ScWtP2IxU</a>
Kill the humourless

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39551 on: May 21, 2015, 07:16:25 pm »
Love Tom. Only got one chance to see him, The Empire, donkey's years back, late 70's early 80's. I can't remember exactly, but he was one of them on The Betty Ford tour, blotto, right let down.

Offline bordeauxred

• posh scouser
  • Kopite
« Reply #39552 on: May 21, 2015, 07:25:20 pm »
Any chance that Fat Scouser was watching the One Show tonight ? as they just did a story about the Ian Bell ransom attempt on Princess Anne which he was talking about on here the other day.

Online Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39553 on: May 21, 2015, 07:54:06 pm »
Probably too busy groovin' away to some Peters and Lee.

What was the gist of the Bell story on The One Show?
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 07:55:37 pm by Dr. Beaker »
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline john_mac

• The Scouse Confucius
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39554 on: May 21, 2015, 07:56:04 pm »
What was the odds on that Leo, when you mentioned Newport the other day, I was thinking that was the best gig I'd done, that or Waters in Berlin when the wall came down.

Then came this announcement today:

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/roger-waters-to-headline-newport-folk-festival-20150521

Wish I was going now
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 08:12:47 pm by john_mac »

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39555 on: May 21, 2015, 08:51:10 pm »
Any chance that Fat Scouser was watching the One Show tonight ? as they just did a story about the Ian Bell ransom attempt on Princess Anne which he was talking about on here the other day.
No. I missed that. I'll try and catch it on i-player. But do us a favour... send us a message when you can, let me know what was being said. Thanks

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39556 on: May 21, 2015, 08:53:22 pm »
Just reading the link John. I'd give an arm and leg to go. It'll be brilliant that, but no chance of me making it.

Offline bordeauxred

• posh scouser
  • Kopite
« Reply #39557 on: May 21, 2015, 09:20:05 pm »
Probably too busy groovin' away to some Peters and Lee.

What was the gist of the Bell story on The One Show?

A sort piece interviewing the protection officer and the passer by involved in the Princess Ann kidnap attempt. Typical One Show stuff as only a brief review but thought it was interesting after seeing it mentioned on RAWK.

Offline john_mac

• The Scouse Confucius
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39558 on: May 21, 2015, 09:36:57 pm »
Just reading the link John. I'd give an arm and leg to go. It'll be brilliant that, but no chance of me making it.

Nor me, would love to, but will be in Australia, suppose that'll have to do!

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39559 on: May 21, 2015, 09:45:51 pm »
You poor Lad, no life at all, is it, eh... Nice one. If you're in Sydney, go down to King's Cross. There's a few Scouse lads there, funny gaff. I loved it down there.