Author Topic: COVID-19:VERIFIED news sources, 0 politishit, 0 CONSPIRACY SHITE  (Read 3440753 times)

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Oh no no..

Ferguson has had the virus so is highly unlikely  to spread the virus.

Cummings was active with symptoms and took the disease to the other end of the country.

Totally different.

He's an utter fucking c*nt. He will have stopped at at least one services for a piss somewhere along the way and ran the risk of infecting the truck drivers there. Seeing as how Tesco's RDC for the WHOLE of the north is based in Goole and the chances of being in as services used by drivers from there is over 90%, then that c*nt has risked infecting a driver from that depot who can then have infected other drivers once back at Goole and then spread it to stores right across the North.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
He's an utter fucking c*nt. He will have stopped at at least one services for a piss somewhere along the way and ran the risk of infecting the truck drivers there. Seeing as how Tesco's RDC for the WHOLE of the north is based in Goole and the chances of being in as services used by drivers from there is over 90%, then that c*nt has risked infecting a driver from that depot who can then have infected other drivers once back at Goole and then spread it to stores right across the North.
what are the odds someone with access to service station cctv is going through the footage from then to see if they can spot Cummings on it

Offline ShakaHislop

• Shocktrooper of the Vinny Cable Nasties
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Grant Shapps is doing the briefing today.

https://twitter.com/reetacbbc/status/1264198559278206976
The shortest of short straws...

Probably thought he was getting a cushy bank holiday weekend number
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

can give us the fastest routes from London to Durham?

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
what are the odds someone with access to service station cctv is going through the footage from then to see if they can spot Cummings on it

Won't be hard to spot if they do, every services I have stopped at since lockdown has been a few trucks in the HGV park and the staff who work there, with the odd car driver.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Hah, I knew it would be the short arse. Johnson, Hancock etc. hiding in the shadows.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
Several COVID-19 protests and in Germany, mostly in Berlin. Naturally, the AFD are linked to a load of them, as are anti-vaxxers. Have to laugh that the one in Munich didn't go ahead on account of the weather :lmao
« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 03:54:42 pm by rafathegaffa83 »

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Curious to see if he’s made any attempt to sort his barnet yet.  In the absence of anything of interest arising, which is usually the case in these briefings, journalist questions should be interesting today.  Assuming ‘zoom’ doesn’t pack in again.

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Talking absolute crap about railways that has nothing to do with Covid-19.

Online Musketeer Gripweed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Spending our way out of it then? Got to get the economy going to pay for this at the end of the day.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
I think the government's plan in their press briefing is to bore everyone to switch off before anyone can ask them about Cummings.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I think the government's plan in their press briefing is to bore everyone to switch off before anyone can ask them about Cummings.
Was thinking the exact same thing.

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

As long as they washed their hands after using the toilet - and didn't put their hands in their eyes ears mouth nose, after entering the toilet - then they should be sound.

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
Safeguarding clause apparently meant what Cummings did was fine. We all obviously didn't read the fine print.
"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Safeguarding clause apparently meant what Cummings did was fine. We all obviously didn't read the fine print.

Erm, she didn't say anything like that. Massively unfair.

In fact she said nothing at all of Cummings, and then made sure the minister answered the question after her.

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
Erm, she didn't say anything like that. Massively unfair.

In fact she said nothing at all of Cummings, and then made sure the minister answered the question after her.

They're saying there's circumstance which would allow someone to effectively bend the rules. People didn't go to funerals as they were following laws to the letter. You can't defend this shite.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
Harries is such a stooge.

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
They're saying there's circumstance which would allow someone to effectively bend the rules. People didn't go to funerals as they were following laws to the letter. You can't defend this shite.

But to attack it/her, you made something up 🤷‍♀️

"Bending the rules" is a bit of a weird way to phrase her telling vulnerable people on their own to make sure they seek help and don't just stay isolated to their own serious cost.

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Jenny Harries is shite.

Offline ShakaHislop

• Legacy Fan
Travelling hundreds of miles across the country is not "taking yourself out of society"

Oh, and as I type, here comes the "common sense" cop-out.

Offline Wullie160975

• Oor Wullie! Your Wullie! A'body's Wullie!
  • Legacy Fan
Travelling hundreds of miles across the country is not "taking yourself out of society"

Oh, and as I type, here comes the "common sense" cop-out.

So no-one else in London could have delivered them food?   ::)

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Harries is such a stooge.

Sorry but you're chatting utter shite.

She is sticking to her job, and providing clinical answers and advice relevant to the general public and leaving the dumb politics to the dumb politician .

If you don't like her not suddenly shouting 'yo Cummings is a c*nt, am I right?' fine. Pretty unrealistic of you to expect, but whatever.

She's in about as thankless a job going right now having to attend this meeting (through no fault of her own)
« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 04:33:37 pm by Classycara »

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
This is such bullshit. 'Common sense', 'it's up to the individual decision' etc being mentioned for first time since the lockdown.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 04:34:41 pm by Hazell »
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
It's staggering that not one of them would even hint at an apology and admit it would anger lots of people in the country. That's worse in some ways.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
Sorry but you're chatting utter shite.

She is sticking to her job, and providing clinical answers and advice relevant to the general public and leaving the dumb politics to the dumb politician .

If you don't like her not suddenly shouting 'yo Cummings is a c*nt, am I right?' fine. Pretty unrealistic of you to expect, but whatever.

She's in about as thankless a job going right now having to attend this meeting (through no fault of her own)

Yep, she is an international exemplar when it comes to all this.

Offline Wullie160975

• Legacy Fan
Higher risk in the car. Does that mean that from a 'safeguarding' perspective that he increased the risk of passing it to his child and therefore reduced the safeguard?

Offline bornandbRED

• ... an ESL super fan. aka physioSTALKER
  • Legacy Fan
This is unbelievable stuff. We’ve fully transitioned into a Banana republic.

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
Higher risk in the car. Does that mean that from a 'safeguarding' perspective that he increased the risk of passing it to his child and therefore reduced the safeguard?

Surely thats sustained contact in a confined space? That increases the risk.

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
It's ridiculous that Boris is nowhere to be fucking seen. If he's not up to the job of PM then stand down.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
As long as they washed their hands after using the toilet - and didn't put their hands in their eyes ears mouth nose, after entering the toilet - then they should be sound.

Lives on surfaces for 72 hours, he could have coughed on handrails, door handles whatever. Touching and rubbing your face is something we all do unconciously, you could have picked it up from the cubicle door on the way in and rubbed your hands over your face before washing them. Even after going the loo and thoroughly washing your hands you could pop into WH Smith, M&S or Waitrose to grab something to eat - no other places were open, Greggs, BK, Costa all closed, so we all had 2 at most places to go for food and touch something he has touched, picking it up then. Even if you had handwash in your cab, you still have to touch the keys, door handle, handrails getting into the cab. The cabs are not cleaned between drivers, so the virus can be getting passed all over the place from one initial source.

The amount of contact a driver, especially store delivery drivers go through each day, when you think about it, can spread something so easily. One Saturday I did 6 stores across Liverpool alone, two weeks ago I was in Edinburgh on the Saturday, Reading and Rugby on the Sunday. That is why, when I thought I may have had Covid, I didn't work for over 2 weeks.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 04:41:55 pm by rob1966 »

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
The “what would I do” argument is totally invalid.

Your parent is in the hospital, dying. What would you do?

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
Didnt Durham police say that they spoke to Cummings? Shapps is such a lying c*nt.

Offline Wullie160975

• Legacy Fan
The “what would I do” argument is totally invalid.

Your parent is in the hospital, dying. What would you do?

It's not totally invalid, but if I was in the position, I wouldn't have driven 300 miles because that's what the guidance told us not to (as most others would have had to not do).

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Yep, she is an international exemplar when it comes to all this.

Assuming your issue today is Cummings behaviour, and undermining a key public health message, I have to say I find your choice to rant and attack the credibility of a key public health official is a bit hypocritical no?

Maybe attack the government, rather than the health worker who doesn't get to choose the government they have to work for.

Offline ShakaHislop

• Legacy Fan
I'm off to the Cornish coast for my "network"

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
It's ridiculous that Boris is nowhere to be fucking seen. If he's not up to the job of PM then stand down.

Hopefully he is so ill as to have to be forced to give up his job.

Online Libertine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me
So his wife is ill, and he needs to seek out a "support network" to take care of a 4 year old child?

Because taking care of one child is beyond Superman Cummings?

Offline Lusty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Didnt Durham police say that they spoke to Cummings? Shapps is such a lying c*nt.

He was very careful to quote from the statement there, he knew it was a lie.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Spending our way out of it then? Got to get the economy going to pay for this at the end of the day.
nah it’s the next labour government that’ll pay