Author Topic: Roma Away - Wednesday 2nd May 7.45pm - Travel Advice in OP  (Read 119742 times)

Offline AA3JM21

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Roma Away - Wednesday 2nd May 7.45pm
« Reply #200 on: April 18, 2018, 11:19:41 am »
I imagine there will be a good few buying for loyalty/final place and not going.

This is true but £73 a ticket might put people off

Offline TTB

• Main Stander
« Reply #201 on: April 18, 2018, 11:24:40 am »
"Due to the number of qualifying supporters exceeding the number of available tickets during the above sale, we do expect tickets to sell out."

Thought the highest allocation was 3400 out of the qualifying games. Surely there can't be a 1600 difference across all games!

Online Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #202 on: April 18, 2018, 11:25:44 am »
"Due to the number of qualifying supporters exceeding the number of available tickets during the above sale, we do expect tickets to sell out."

Thought the highest allocation was 3400 out of the qualifying games. Surely there can't be a 1600 difference across all games!

there's over 1,600 STH hence why it will likely sell out
We're the kings of Europe, the pride of Merseyside, we'll fight for no surrender, we'll fight for Shankly's pride.

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #203 on: April 18, 2018, 11:25:53 am »

That’s for the all STH sale

Those with one credit are guaranteed

Offline bruffell06

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #204 on: April 18, 2018, 11:26:22 am »

That's referring to the all STH sale

Offline bedo

• Main Stander
  • we see things they'll never see
« Reply #205 on: April 18, 2018, 11:28:46 am »
I imagine there will be a good few buying for loyalty/final place and not going.

Why? It is a champions league semi final the first one for 10 years why wouldnt people want to go?

Offline Albert Shears

• Main Stander
  • Rafa Loyalist
« Reply #206 on: April 18, 2018, 11:29:58 am »
So which name are the club going to write on the ticket, members name or who has said they’re going through the UEFA details bit? Can see this going tits up

Offline AA3JM21

• Main Stander
« Reply #207 on: April 18, 2018, 11:30:13 am »
Anyone know if they'll actually check id at ground?

Offline Yozza1

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #208 on: April 18, 2018, 11:32:31 am »
So which name are the club going to write on the ticket, members name or who has said they’re going through the UEFA details bit? Can see this going tits up
Normally the members name who's ticket it is in.

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #209 on: April 18, 2018, 11:33:53 am »
go the fridge and grab some eggs, you know what to do :P
Fair enough haha

Offline TTB

• Main Stander
« Reply #210 on: April 18, 2018, 11:33:54 am »
Reading too quickly.  :-[

I went to Augsburg but on someone else's credit but collected ticket from club like everyone else. Should really have a credit to my name.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 11:35:25 am by TTB »

Online Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #211 on: April 18, 2018, 11:38:53 am »
Why? It is a champions league semi final the first one for 10 years why wouldnt people want to go?

I wouldn’t , you wouldn’t.

But I think there are plenty that will
We're the kings of Europe, the pride of Merseyside, we'll fight for no surrender, we'll fight for Shankly's pride.

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #212 on: April 18, 2018, 11:40:16 am »
Important: AS Roma have instructed us to write the name of each supporter attending on the ticket purchased.

ID will be requested at the turnstiles when accessing the stadium and checked against the name on the ticket.

Please do not attempt to remove the name from the ticket as you may be refused entry.

This is gonna cause agro can't remember of it was our last visit or 2001 when alias of are fans got charged at the turnstiles
What we achieve in life, echos in eternity

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #213 on: April 18, 2018, 11:41:12 am »
Anyone reckon this drops to all members?
No chance.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #214 on: April 18, 2018, 11:41:32 am »
Think its yet to be seen whether they pay the same in their stadium as I've heard home prices are much less. We wouldn't charge anyone that much of course, United had the right idea with Seville, but they also helped their own fans out.

I've seen it.  They have a priority scheme that's a bit like the ACS, for those on it, it's half price.  For others it's the same price as what we're expecting.

It's similar to what other teams have done in the past.  It's a bit like charging those on the ACS £30 and others £60.  So the majority of our support would only pay £30 but the loophole makes it OK to charge the away fans £60.  Due to the massive discount I'd say the vast majority of their fans will be on the scheme and only paying half of what we're charged.
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #215 on: April 18, 2018, 11:43:14 am »
Do we assume they will be ready to collect at the Roma home game ?!
It says it on the sales notice Tom :

''If collecting tickets on the day of the AS Roma home match, tickets can be collected until 6pm only''
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #216 on: April 18, 2018, 11:45:05 am »
The name of the person that will be attending the game.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #217 on: April 18, 2018, 11:45:20 am »
PRICE LIST FOR THE PRE-SALE

The pre-sale is reserved exclusively for fans who possess either a 2017-18 Serie A season ticket or the ‘mini-season ticket’ for this season’s Champions League group stage.

Curva Sud/Nord 35 Euros

Price List For General Sale

Curva Sud / Nord 65 Euro's

http://www.asroma.com/en/news/2018/4/ticket-information-roma-v-liverpool-in-the-champions-league-semi-finals

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #218 on: April 18, 2018, 11:46:25 am »
Anyone know if they'll actually check id at ground?
Yes they will apparently...I know of a couple of lads that have been to matches in Italy recently and it is the same drill, name on ticket is checked against your passport.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #219 on: April 18, 2018, 11:47:18 am »
It says it on the sales notice Tom :

''If collecting tickets on the day of the AS Roma home match, tickets can be collected until 6pm only''

Good spot, thanks for that, I hadn't noticed it.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Paullfc95

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #220 on: April 18, 2018, 11:47:29 am »
Yes they will apparently...I know of a couple of lads that have been to matches in Italy recently and it is the same drill, name on ticket is checked against your passport.
So you need to take your passport to the game?

Offline Pepe Reina Is Rafas Son

• This must be Pepe's Mother, who else would know?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #221 on: April 18, 2018, 11:47:48 am »

That's where the fcuk up will be. A mate is using the brothers ticket. Will fill the mates name in on the details for UEFA but club will probably write brothers name on the ticket.
Stabbed your boss in the back, the man who made you fucking European Champions, and got in the man you wanted as manager. Just because Rafa wouldn't fucking cuddle you enough and fucking wank you off while telling you how fucking great you are.

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #222 on: April 18, 2018, 11:48:17 am »
So you need to take your passport to the game?
Yes.

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #223 on: April 18, 2018, 11:49:07 am »
We get the Distinti North West which is 85 Euros.
We are Loyal Supporters

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #224 on: April 18, 2018, 11:50:25 am »
That's where the fcuk up will be. A mate is using the brothers ticket. Will fill the mates name in on the details for UEFA but club will probably write brothers name on the ticket.
That is the worry, the thought of our TO staff actually writing 5000 names on tickets and nailing it knowing what they are like for cock ups.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #225 on: April 18, 2018, 11:50:39 am »

Don't think they will.  Tried it at the Rome derby last week and there was murder, loads didn't get in.

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #226 on: April 18, 2018, 11:51:43 am »
Don't think they will.  Tried it at the Rome derby last week and there was murder, loads didn't get in.
Mate went to the Milan derby last season and they checked everyone.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #227 on: April 18, 2018, 11:52:27 am »
Just read on the Rattle it's 5k allocation and £73 a ticket.  Don't recognise the lad who posted, so don't know if it's reliable.  Nobody's questioned it though.

Offline Joff123

• Anny Roader
  • They say our days our numbered
    • Twitter
« Reply #228 on: April 18, 2018, 11:52:29 am »
Recipe for disaster this name check, 5,000 going to the gates at roughly the same time... missing kick off and aggro from police awaits..

Offline Joff123

• Anny Roader
  • They say our days our numbered
    • Twitter
« Reply #229 on: April 18, 2018, 11:52:58 am »
Just read on the Rattle it's 5k allocation and £73 a ticket.  Don't recognise the lad who posted, so don't know if it's reliable.  Nobody's questioned it though.

This is confirmed mate, check ABJ's post a page or so back

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #230 on: April 18, 2018, 11:53:34 am »
Recipe for disaster this name check, 5,000 going to the gates at roughly the same time... missing kick off and aggro from police awaits..

Sounds an absolute nightmare!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #231 on: April 18, 2018, 11:53:37 am »
Been to all homes (but not in ACS) and 3 aways (2 on my card). It’s pretty mental that it’s going to be easier to get tix for the semi in Rome than at Anfield.
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #232 on: April 18, 2018, 11:54:05 am »
Mate went to the Milan derby last season and they checked everyone.

Might have went OK last season.  I know when they did it this season it went tits up.  Ended with running battles with the bizzies, suppose that's par for the course at the Rome derby though.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #233 on: April 18, 2018, 11:55:50 am »
This isn't going to end well.  Roman Police checking 5,000 tickets.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #234 on: April 18, 2018, 11:59:24 am »
84 Final went to general sale.

Offline scott

• Butterflies taste with their feet. An ostrich's eye is bigger than it's brain. Donkeys kill more people annually than plane crashes. Walt Disney was afraid of mice.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #235 on: April 18, 2018, 12:00:59 pm »
This isn't going to end well.  Roman Police checking 5,000 tickets.

Doubt they’ll check everyone. Just a handful
+61 ticket exchange

Offline JohnRed

• Anny Roader
« Reply #236 on: April 18, 2018, 12:05:19 pm »
can't wait for this now!!

Online SingFongFC

• Kopite
  • L-I-V, E-R-P, Double O L, Liverpool FC
« Reply #237 on: April 18, 2018, 12:17:18 pm »
It's an old argument I know but they are in effect using home games as they're using STHs which is league homes. At least using CL homes means people have definitely been to games in the competition it's for. It's the only time we ever use cross-competition loyalty so I can see why members get frustrated.

Yep, it’s infuriating. So in theory, a STH who hasn’t been to any CL/EL home in the last few years gets given priority over members who have been to every single home game in those competition(s)!  :no

Hoping for a miracle and it drops past STH, but in the rare occasions an away sale gets this far, it never does sadly

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #238 on: April 18, 2018, 12:23:00 pm »
It's an old argument I know but they are in effect using home games as they're using STHs which is league homes. At least using CL homes means people have definitely been to games in the competition it's for. It's the only time we ever use cross-competition loyalty so I can see why members get frustrated.

Very frustrating as I go to all homes and have to deal with bulk sales being a member.

Slim chance I know but hopefully....I know a few season ticket holders, may just have to speak them nicely if they are not going....but then they reap the benefits.

I miss out I miss out.....saves me about £500 if I don't go.....win win???  :lmao

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #239 on: April 18, 2018, 12:30:32 pm »
So if I buy a ticket in my own name, but I can't make it does it mean I can't sell it on?

Once the name is printed on the ticket I don't see how it can be changed.