Author Topic: Chelsea Away Selling Details  (Read 6221 times)

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
Re: Chelsea Away Selling Details
« Reply #40 on: March 29, 2023, 01:52:46 pm »
abar 15 tickets put aside from the initial returns  :wave
Indeed, it’s amazing how they’ve already ‘sold’ 15 odd when the match isn’t even on sale, will be even more by 0815 tomorrow.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2023, 02:01:21 pm »
8+ @ 1300 tomorrow
7+ @ 1400 tomorrow
6+ @ 1500 tomorrow
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2023, 02:54:03 pm »
8+ @ 1300 tomorrow
7+ @ 1400 tomorrow
6+ @ 1500 tomorrow
Couldn't believe it when I saw that I did however live chat them yesterday to ask them why it was coming back on at 10 9 8 when previously it was 8  7 6
Kenny Godglish

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2023, 03:44:31 pm »
Couldn't believe it when I saw that I did however live chat them yesterday to ask them why it was coming back on at 10 9 8 when previously it was 8  7 6
They put about another 40 odd returns on this morning, thats why its dropping lower

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2023, 11:48:50 am »
if it helps anyone :

MATCH TICKET - SEASON TICKET HOLDERS AND OFFICIAL MEMBERS
who recorded 6 or more Premier League away games during Season 2018/19 or 2019/20
ON SALE SOON
Fri 31 Mar 2023, 3:00pm
ONLY IN THE EVENT TICKETS REMAIN

Buy online from 3pm, Friday March 31.

Tickets for this sale are subject to availability on a first come first served basis.

Supporters can purchase one ticket per supporter ID number, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Tickets purchased during this sale will be required to collect from Stamford Bridge on match day. Collection details will be sent to supporters following their purchase.

Please note that tickets purchased for away games ARE NOT available to 'FORWARD' or 'DISTRIBUTE' to other supporters.
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2023, 01:17:56 pm »
if it helps anyone :

MATCH TICKET - SEASON TICKET HOLDERS AND OFFICIAL MEMBERS
who recorded 6 or more Premier League away games during Season 2018/19 or 2019/20
ON SALE SOON
Fri 31 Mar 2023, 3:00pm
ONLY IN THE EVENT TICKETS REMAIN

Buy online from 3pm, Friday March 31.

Tickets for this sale are subject to availability on a first come first served basis.

Supporters can purchase one ticket per supporter ID number, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Tickets purchased during this sale will be required to collect from Stamford Bridge on match day. Collection details will be sent to supporters following their purchase.

Please note that tickets purchased for away games ARE NOT available to 'FORWARD' or 'DISTRIBUTE' to other supporters.
So the sales at 1300 and 1400 today will be posted but the sale at 1500 today will be collection only? the last postal collection must be dead early then  ::)

Oh and this could have been easily avoided if they hadn't wasted the whole of Wednesday by having 0 sales.

The TO have played a blinder yet again  ::)

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2023, 02:12:15 pm »
So the sales at 1300 and 1400 today will be posted but the sale at 1500 today will be collection only? the last postal collection must be dead early then  ::)

Oh and this could have been easily avoided if they hadn't wasted the whole of Wednesday by having 0 sales.

The TO have played a blinder yet again  ::)
And I just bought in the 7 sale and the options were post or collect from Anfield and I want to collect  at the bridge as there us no way this ticket arrives in Dublin by Tuesday.
Kenny Godglish

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2023, 02:40:54 pm »
if you put collect and don't collect from anfield they will let you collect from Stamford Bridge !
was there many left for the 6 sale ?

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2023, 02:52:46 pm »
And I just bought in the 7 sale and the options were post or collect from Anfield and I want to collect  at the bridge as there us no way this ticket arrives in Dublin by Tuesday.
And could have so easily have been avoided by not leaving it to the very last minute yet again, they are on another level.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #49 on: March 31, 2023, 02:53:27 pm »
if you put collect and don't collect from anfield they will let you collect from Stamford Bridge !
was there many left for the 6 sale ?
The 6+ sale doesn't start until 1500.

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #50 on: March 31, 2023, 03:10:42 pm »
sayin sold out and that 6 sale have to collect at Stamford Bridge, strange the other 2 sales today can collect at anfield, unless they do everyone today collect in London !

Offline stuartlfc

• Kemlynite
« Reply #51 on: April 3, 2023, 11:29:37 am »
Feel this is an absolute long shot. Just moved to London, what are my chances of a spare for Chelsea on Tuesday?

Cheers!