Author Topic: Membership suspended. PLEASE HELP  (Read 61810 times)

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Membership suspended. PLEASE HELP
« Reply #640 on: April 19, 2019, 02:57:26 pm »
Ok with all these checks going on lately with cards. If someone was handing out a pair of cards for next game what is the best way to be safe with the club so the dont ban you? Are you allowed to pass to friends and email or telephone club in advance?
if you email them in advance it should be ok, if they have fancards and they’re linked to yours for a while it will help, personally I wouldn’t take the chance tho

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #641 on: April 19, 2019, 03:18:44 pm »
So I lost my wallet at Chelsea match.  Club have already posted out new fancards for the 4 cards (even the one for a different address) and I've even managed to change my card details so the Barca game is now showing up.  Well played by the TO for once!!

Offline paulwex

• Kemlynite
« Reply #642 on: April 19, 2019, 03:27:23 pm »
if you email them in advance it should be ok, if they have fancards and they’re linked to yours for a while it will help, personally I wouldn’t take the chance tho
Wouldnt take what chance? is this the official way to pass cards? Or are you just better off taking a chance

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #643 on: April 19, 2019, 03:35:00 pm »
Wouldnt take what chance? is this the official way to pass cards? Or are you just better off taking a chance
if you have never told them you have passed it on and it’s not to the same people they may suspect, personally wouldn’t recommend anyone passing on a ticket right now full stop, if you can’t go unless it’s say your kid/father/brother/partner it’s not worthwhile

Offline paulwex

• Kemlynite
« Reply #644 on: April 19, 2019, 03:36:40 pm »
If you notify them and tell them who's using will it be all fine?

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #645 on: April 19, 2019, 04:11:02 pm »
If you notify them and tell them who's using will it be all fine?
it should be but going off how stringent they are I wouldn’t pass on any cards even if it’s all kosher

Offline lfc79

• Kopite
« Reply #646 on: April 19, 2019, 04:12:02 pm »
i was on holiday and gave mine and my mums card to my mate and his brother, for the spurs game, need to message the club,(i used the feedback form in the members area on club website) gave them names and addresses of people using the tickets go email back saying that was fine.
Its pretty much covered under 3.3 of ticket conditions https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/ticket-terms.

I suppose if they club are really concerned they could ask for information that the person you give it to is "known to you personally" I say its fine if its a friend you trust.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #647 on: April 19, 2019, 04:14:33 pm »
I suppose if they club are really concerned they could ask for information that the person you give it to is "known to you personally" I say its fine if its a friend you trust.
thats also well worth pointing it out, if you legit give to them and they flog it for a couple of hundred to some mug outside the ground then you are fucked

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #648 on: April 19, 2019, 05:47:25 pm »
Also it very much depends on who you speak to at the ticket office, sometimes they are just difficult for no reason. When we've wanted to transfer in the past (two tickets) we had to ring separately and got asked to do different things. No consistency.
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline jammo

• Main Stander
  • 'Rocking all over the world' AKA:Leverkusen!
« Reply #649 on: April 20, 2019, 01:19:18 pm »
Lads, advice needed. I cant log in to my account at present (not sure why) and my details have all been deleted from all my mates' friends and family. still awaiting my Barca ACS coming out as well. anyone have the same problem? sounds like they have suspended it
There are only 2 teams in Liverpool. Liverpool and Liverpool reserves.

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #650 on: April 20, 2019, 01:41:58 pm »
Lads, advice needed. I cant log in to my account at present (not sure why) and my details have all been deleted from all my mates' friends and family. still awaiting my Barca ACS coming out as well. anyone have the same problem? sounds like they have suspended it

Sounds like you need to contact the club urgently if they haven't sent you a letter...........
Liverpool ist Rad!

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #651 on: April 20, 2019, 03:21:32 pm »
Sounds like you need to contact the club urgently if they haven't sent you a letter...........
and also have you passed your card onto anyone and they didn’t enter the ground with you/someone you know

Offline RSoares21

• Kopite
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
« Reply #652 on: April 29, 2019, 11:06:48 am »
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #653 on: April 29, 2019, 11:19:41 am »
https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/little-liverpool-fc-fans-sobbed-16192602

Feel sorry for the people that end up buying off touts

If that's even genuine... when he said he bought them, we didn't know if we would even be at Anfield, let alone who we would be playing. These articles keep popping up almost every game with pictures of said kids.. it may be a blag, it may be genuine but as the club have rewarded people for this before, could be somebody trying to get tickets for Wolves for free
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #654 on: April 29, 2019, 11:24:18 am »
https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/little-liverpool-fc-fans-sobbed-16192602

He can do one. Only by from official sources is the clubs line on this. Making his kid pose for photos is a bit harsh on him like. Plenty of clubs local to him he could have gone and watched and not let his kid down.

To many of these now and The Echo are worse for publishing all these stories. Pick a pre season game where you can sort your own tickets if your that desperate. Why do people think when we're doing well they can just turn up and get a ticket?

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #655 on: April 29, 2019, 11:27:14 am »

tricky this as if genuine its harsh but as anfieldpurch says 12 months ago the fixtures weren't out so no one could have got tickets

if genuine its made a little more annoying that there was 100's of empty seats in the ground!!

put it down to experience. you know the risk if not buying officially sourced tickets

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #656 on: April 29, 2019, 11:29:53 am »

Just read this article and seems a bit dodgy to me. Tickets bought nearly a year ago and taking pics of the kids upset. Looks like there angling to get freebies from the club
What we achieve in life, echos in eternity

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #657 on: April 29, 2019, 11:31:35 am »
Bunch of blaggers using their kids to get some free stuff, £260 for 4 seats together, not that much above FV is another red flag, club shouldn’t do a damn thing by rewarding idiot parents

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #658 on: April 29, 2019, 11:32:23 am »
He can do one. Only by from official sources is the clubs line on this. Making his kid pose for photos is a bit harsh on him like. Plenty of clubs local to him he could have gone and watched and not let his kid down.

To many of these now and The Echo are worse for publishing all these stories. Pick a pre season game where you can sort your own tickets if your that desperate. Why do people think when we're doing well they can just turn up and get a ticket?
probably a sense of entitlement, especially those who’ve travelled miles to come for this big game (but never for a shit game)

Offline Momos_righteye

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #659 on: April 29, 2019, 11:34:10 am »
If that's even genuine... when he said he bought them, we didn't know if we would even be at Anfield, let alone who we would be playing. These articles keep popping up almost every game with pictures of said kids.. it may be a blag, it may be genuine but as the club have rewarded people for this before, could be somebody trying to get tickets for Wolves for free

Disappointing for them but the dangers of buying from a tout are well documented, this isn't really a news piece though is it?

Offline Giovanni

• C'mon Chelsea!!! Stood on the Spyin Kop, the tricky bitch. Look out!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #660 on: April 29, 2019, 11:38:11 am »
Cry me a river.

Blag AF.
cyas

Offline Millie

• Athens Airport Queen. Dude, never mind my car, where's my hand sanitiser?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • IFWT
« Reply #661 on: April 29, 2019, 01:13:41 pm »
No way this is true.  How would anyone know last June that the match was going to be on a Friday night?  If the club offer these idiots anything I will be fuming.
"If you can't say anything nice, don't say nothing at all"  Thumper (1942)

Justice for the 96

I'm a Believer

Offline AR48

• Anny Roader
« Reply #662 on: April 29, 2019, 01:25:45 pm »
Why did they take pictures of their crying kids?

Offline Millie

• Athens Airport Queen. Dude, never mind my car, where's my hand sanitiser?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • IFWT
« Reply #663 on: April 29, 2019, 01:36:09 pm »
Why did they take pictures of their crying kids?

To blag freebies off the Club would be my guess.
"If you can't say anything nice, don't say nothing at all"  Thumper (1942)

Justice for the 96

I'm a Believer

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #664 on: April 29, 2019, 01:44:01 pm »

I don't.

And they can fuck off with their compo faces all over the Echo

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #665 on: April 29, 2019, 02:06:00 pm »
Some women my mate knows raffled her season tickets for Chelsea for charity.
The raffle winner then sold her tickets outside the ground for 1k each to random Norwegians.
The Norwegians never returned the tickets  the season ticket holder had her season tickets suspended and cancelled by the club once she rang and explained the whole story to try and get new season tickets issued.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #666 on: April 29, 2019, 02:08:02 pm »
The raffle winner then sold her tickets outside the ground for 1k each to random Norwegians.
The Norwegians never returned the tickets  the season ticket holder had her season tickets suspended and cancelled by the club once she rang and explained the whole story to try and get new season tickets issued.
what did she expect, she openly admitted to breaking the t&c’s to the club!! Should’ve just said she lost the cards and she would have been fine

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #667 on: April 29, 2019, 02:12:49 pm »
what did she expect, she openly admitted to breaking the t&c’s to the club!! Should’ve just said she lost the cards and she would have been fine

A lot of ppl are naive

Offline courty61

• Legacy Fan
  • Never Buy The S*n
« Reply #668 on: April 29, 2019, 03:11:10 pm »

Wish idiotic people with too much money would stop being single tickets for idiotic prices.
77, 78, 81, 84, 05, 19

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #669 on: April 29, 2019, 03:25:05 pm »
No way this is true.  How would anyone know last June that the match was going to be on a Friday night?  If the club offer these idiots anything I will be fuming.

Club will not do anything. Otherwise, they will have set a precedent and would be snowed under after the Barcelona and Wolves games. Their advice has always been the same, and ultimately it's nothing to do with them.

Offline Matthew57

• Main Stander
« Reply #670 on: April 29, 2019, 03:53:47 pm »
Club will not do anything. Otherwise, they will have set a precedent and would be snowed under after the Barcelona and Wolves games. Their advice has always been the same, and ultimately it's nothing to do with them.
I think that has already happened after Peter Moore gave the "victims" tickets for the Everton match after a very similar story was published.

Offline Scottish-Don

• Maggie May, Kez, Kopbird, LFCMunkee and gerrardspetal in any order
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'Cause he's a dedicated follower of fashion
« Reply #671 on: April 29, 2019, 03:59:53 pm »

I gave up reading the story at ‘He knew a fella who knew a fella over here.’ 

Says it all really
Follow me on Twitter - @achtung_davie

Offline courty61

• Legacy Fan
  • Never Buy The S*n
« Reply #672 on: April 29, 2019, 04:50:52 pm »
I think that has already happened after Peter Moore gave the "victims" tickets for the Everton match after a very similar story was published.

Vague relocation of something happening. But wasn't certain. Link anyone?
77, 78, 81, 84, 05, 19

Offline Matthew57

• Main Stander
« Reply #673 on: April 29, 2019, 05:11:03 pm »
This is the one I was thinking of - https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/lifelong-aussie-liverpool-fans-derby-14008531 - Ridiculously the club gave them tickets
« Last Edit: April 29, 2019, 05:53:38 pm by Matthew57 »

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #674 on: April 29, 2019, 05:32:22 pm »
I hate to think of kids being let down but the devil's advocate in me says that story from the weekend isn't genuine.

Offline Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
« Reply #675 on: April 29, 2019, 05:52:34 pm »
shit dad, bad compo face
I'm not vaccinated against covid and ... I don't wear masks.

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #676 on: April 29, 2019, 05:57:49 pm »
Man gets ripped off in a private sale (allegedly) when buying x of a mate of a mate and giving money (without any guarantees/safeguards) up front a year in advance. How is this a story? Either it's rubbish or he's an idiot. Either way how it's nowt to do with the club and a non story.

They should be running a sting on the actual touting going on if they want a story.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2019, 05:59:32 pm by Levitz »
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline courty61

• Legacy Fan
  • Never Buy The S*n
« Reply #677 on: April 29, 2019, 07:17:48 pm »
This is the one I was thinking of - https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/lifelong-aussie-liverpool-fans-derby-14008531 - Ridiculously the club gave them tickets

Did they? Really can't remember what the club did
77, 78, 81, 84, 05, 19

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #678 on: April 30, 2019, 09:03:57 am »

Quite a few times when I've been picking up local sale tickets I've gegged in to conversations at other windows and there's plenty who get ripped off by touts who the club sort out for tickets. I've not yet stuck around long enough to find out what the full deal is, ie if they make them pay.

Offline Momos_righteye

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #679 on: April 30, 2019, 12:27:21 pm »
They should be running a sting on the actual touting going on if they want a story.

But that would resemble journalism