Author Topic: Yet another Special Anfield night - Liverpool V Arsenal post game comments  (Read 90558 times)

Offline bigdaz1970

• Boys Pen
im sure the arse played a lot of nice long passes or were they long balls .

take it like a man you bitter twat , we won 6 times in moscow has a nice ring to it

come on you red men

Offline JohnSullie

• van, missing in burma, any news contact Dave, Grace n' Terry
  • Legacy Fan
You know it hurts when you play the better football deserve to go through and the ref gives that decision a joke hope Babel misses a penalty against Chelsea.
Andy  you sound like Wenger,get  over it mate  hope  you twat  the mancs  Sunday with your  sexy football,end of  day I  think we deseerved the  victory.

Offline LFCfan4Life

• Legacy Fan
lol just seen the sky studio when the pen was given both going mad there
Two bulls, one old and one young, standing at the top of a field watching a herd of cows. The young one says, "hey let's run down and fuck one of them", and the older one says, "patience, let's walk down and fuck them all".

JUSTICE 4 THE 96.

Offline jaydog

• Main Stander
The Brady Souness Dunphy debate was a cracker,  Brady like Wenger lost the plot lol.

Offline LFC on tour

• Lawn Mower.
  • Legacy Fan
You know it hurts when you play the better football deserve to go through and the ref gives that decision a joke hope Babel misses a penalty against Chelsea.
Awww fucking diddums.

Arsenal is poor loser shocker!

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
Highlights on ITV right now. If you watch carefully... we STILL go through.

Could have been fooled by the pictures on tv over here. You would have thought the game finished 1-1. They just showed the first two goals before they closed the show for the night.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline 2barsup

• Main Stander

You got exactly what you you deserved. Arrogant manager and players with no heart, passion, or guts. And with respect to a few sensible Gooners on here, ignorant fans.

Offline jason42

• .....aka jason23
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • THE REAL TRUTH- "Liverpool fans were not to blame"
Aw, yer miserable git! :D

What a game, though. Often my Bluenose mates say to me how boring our CL games are and I just reply 'don't watch it then'. But that had something for everyone. Well, everyone but those in the Arsenal camp.

Credit has to go to Arsenal. We all knew that they needed to come and attack us, but for the first half an hour, they were sensational. We've been done over in Europe before. Valencia and Barca have come to Anfield and done a number on us since the turn of the Millennium, but if Arsenal had carried on the way the started, they would have jumped to the top of the list. Phenomenal and simply undefendable.

But what a performance from our lads. Absolutely unbelievable. Can't put into words the emotions I went through between Adebayor's goal and our penalty. I had a mate round watching the game and I said to him I wouldn't have it any other way. He firmly disagreed, but seriously, what's the fun in PSV's all the way to final, eh?

Nah, that's not what it's all about.

He still ran up and down the stairs to see what I was screaming about though...:D
Quote from: macca888 link=topic=276522
Came to this thread a bit late, but from what I've read, the real relationship trouble is not between you and your girl, but between you and a small box of Tampax. You obviously need something more substantial in your life like a huge Costco sized box of jam rags, seeing as you're such a massive fucking quim

Offline alonsoisared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Watching the highlights on itv and i'm still nervous :P

Offline Special Case

• Kemlynite
Did you record it? Think it will be on youtube soon?

I've only ever seen youtube clips of Dunphy, but he seems like a right prick to me!
Sorry didnt record it. Dunphy can be a right prick alright at the best of times, But tonight he had brady by the bollox and souness just had a big grin across his face.

Offline JohnSullie

• Legacy Fan
LI VER PO O  L!

Offline Art Vandelay

• a.k.a. Terry Gilliam
  • Legacy Fan
SAMMIIII!!!!!
"And on the pedestal these words appear: 'My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings: Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!' Nothing beside remains."

Offline WorldChampions

• Charlie uniform november tango fan...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
As we all predicted they got tired towards the end

Offline JohnSullie

• Legacy Fan
OUR ONLY THREAT  IN A CORNER

Offline Andy-Bayor

• Main Stander
  • Oh to be a gooner.
  • Super Title: Banned for being a prick
Theo what a run proud of the boys didn't deserve that hope Theo starts against the mancs.

Offline joebhoy08

• Anny Roader
well done to evereryone in a red shirt tonight
players and fans!!!!!!!
fans stayed behind the lads and every player fought as if their lifes depened on it!!!
Y.N.W.A

Offline ۩ Imperator ۩

• CAE DIVI AUG
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Let them hate me, as long as they respect me"
Sami's header was fucking brilliant.

Torres' strike was the stuff of legend.

Gerrard's penalty was coolness personified.

Babel's clincher was the absolute jizz on the tits.

In a free state there should be freedom of speech and thought.
 Tiberius Caesar Augustus,
Roman Emperor & General (42 BC - 37 AD)

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Highlights on ITV right now. If you watch carefully... we STILL go through.

haha, yeah, does that happen to you too? you're watching highlights or MOTD, and despite having seen it before, you have this nagging feeling it might end differently?

anyway, we wooooooooooooooonnnnnnn!!!  ;D
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline Rizla

• Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Once a knob always a knob

to be honest once you engage your brain and have calmed down...sense you will be backing us against Chelsea

Most sensible gooners hate them much more than us  ;)

Offline 11 friends

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Guys, kindly leave the pedo stuff out of it, your better then that. Fellow Arsenal fans, leave the whining to your own boards

yeah, sorry about that, shouldn't have taken it so personally

Exactly. If you don't win the ball and you make contact, you run the risk of conceding a penalty. We could have had two in the last week and you not had one, been unlucky on you and I remember the penalty Grimsby conceded to go 1-0 down in the recent final, I bet that defender does that many times a match and never gets called up, unlucky that he did there but like Toure, he made the foul and can have little complaints. Could also have had goal ruled out due to possible Flamini handball, not sure if it was or wasn't but could see why there were appeals, ref happens.

Think not taking chances is harsh, we scored 3, just the can't defend bit is the problem.

Gods, what were Arsenal thinking trying to hoof it when 2-1 down. When we did play it along the ground, during that time, we looked like we might get a goal but too often we booted it. Must have got rattled near the end I suppose

An unbeaten season, much joy as well as pain and a title shot this year till our defence decided to defend like Andorra. I'm one of those people who would rather lose a good game, like this one, then see a England like performance from my team. I support England and I still wanted us knocked out of last world cup so I might just be odd

had he started, he wouldn't have done that ;) Impact player at the moment, not yet ready to start top class games

Bad bit:

Going out in such a manner, hurts like heck. So delighted when we pulled it back only to lose it at the end...

Defending. Almunia made what, one save ,maybe two, not shone in a big game yet for Arsenal. Senderos lost man, Cesc decided on the post meant wander away from it, lost momentum there but recovered well by half time. Then great counter attack, fair enough Gallas beaten in the air, fair enough Senderos tried to buy time, Toure gets there and decides to not close him down either, you can't do that with  Torres. One of them has to get close to him. Third, Toure concedes silly penalty, fourth, well that was great work by Babel though Jens/VDS/Reina would have convinced me more of saving when Babel was bearing down on goal. Taking nothing away from your goals but this has been our problem. Honestly, was there a single goal we conceded this season other then your 4th tonight when we had everyone pushing forward where I could think "nothing we could do"? No, that is what frustrates me.

Problem is, you can otherwise have a good game as Senderos did today or Gallas against Aston Villa, some good tackles and good blocks but Man U don't make those mistakes anywhere near as often. We have to sort it out, man for man I have faith in what we have but they (other then Sagna) have turned into a bunch of Brambles recently.

Eboue was awful, we still seem reluctant to actually give the ball to Walcott.

To take out of:
We scored twice and played some really good football, to be fair so did Liverpool once you made it 1-1, the goals we did score were very good whatever complaints about the defending you guys might have. Ade scored, Hleb looked quite effective, Clichy burst forward and Diaby started well but faded, Van Persie doesn't seem to be injured. Great run by Walcott, looked a real threat when on the ball.

We didn't get intimidated which is always a fear when Anfield in CL though we do seem to get rattled when we concede against you even at home. Against most teams, we promptly get better so just seems to be something you do to us.

Still, at least the Man U game shouldn't be a 0-0 bore :P Sorry for the rant

After cooling down period,where heart-beats return to their normal pace and the footballing brain switches itself on again, I must say that this is an excellent post!!

Highlighting more of your failings in recent weeks cannot be easy when ,after a season packed with great football, an empty void looms.
Without your teams performance in both legs it would`nt have been such a spectacle.
I salute you!!

Offline LFCfan4Life

• Legacy Fan
arsenal are such sore losers

better team lost blah blah

not like it was a draw and going through on away goals like they were looking to do. we won the game the way it should be won. wish PL games were as exciting as these
Two bulls, one old and one young, standing at the top of a field watching a herd of cows. The young one says, "hey let's run down and fuck one of them", and the older one says, "patience, let's walk down and fuck them all".

JUSTICE 4 THE 96.

Offline Silla

• Main Stander
  • smokescreen
Wenger does that most of the time the c*nt. Being gracious isn't part of his vocab the bitter c*nt. Roll on the rent boys

Offline JohnSullie

• Legacy Fan
ht  1-1 ;p

Offline Rob K

• He is the one and only! Naked and caked in mud
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Ron Fucking Swanson

;D
Give me all the bacon and eggs you have...

Offline thredworm

• Makes mods cry.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Stop ze cock jokes!"
  • Super Title: Might be a bit thick if trying to agitate mods.
I actually feel embarrassed for the bitter c*nts when they say "we played the better football". It's like a stuck record.

You didn't. You lost. You're out. Your season's over.

Bye. :wave
"We were looking for them to suffer from the very first minute, and they have suffered until the 90th minute."
Rafa Benitez on Real Madrid, 10th March 2009. Liverpool 4 - 0 Real Madrid

Offline wickolfc

• Seriously Thick Feedback Tourist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "He's big an he's fuckin' ard"
Hahahahahahaha awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Offline JohnSullie

• Legacy Fan

#OH  SAMMMI

Offline Andy-Bayor

• Main Stander
  • Oh to be a gooner.
I actually feel embarrassed for the bitter c*nts when they say "we played the better football". It's like a stuck record.

You didn't. You lost. You're out. Your season's over.

Bye. :wave

Offline LiverBirdKop

• A moron. Twice. No flies on their nullshit
  • Legacy Fan
  • 51,077 Deleted
I'm ecstatic!!!!!!!!!!! What a performance by the lads on yet another magical european night. Thank you thank you thank you.

Sami you're a legend. Babel made Rafa look like a genius. Did you catch his smile when Rafa came over to congratulate him after the game? Priceless.

Torres.....golazooooooooooo!

Unbelievable game.

Offline HelterSkelter

• Kopite
I think the Arse lads have a point. They played amazing for 25 mins. I think UEFA should look into developing 12 minute halfs. Arsenal would be unstoppable

Offline WorldChampions

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Sums up the night for me

Offline Liverpool_Laa

• Boys Pen
  • Scousers rule the world.
Decenttt, well in lads showed real character tonite. Another easy semi-final coming up la.

Offline StormyDog

• You know had only 4 shots on target
  • Legacy Fan
  • Give yourself the chance to be Heroes
It was great to hear them get some of that "hoof" shite back.
:)
Pep Guardiola: "We knew immediately when the draw was made - Anfield, they won it five times, the fans believe - it will be hard. We were beaten by an exceptional team."

Offline thredworm

• Makes mods cry.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Stop ze cock jokes!"
  • Super Title: Might be a bit thick if trying to agitate mods.
Theo what a run proud of the boys didn't deserve that hope Theo starts against the mancs.

Punctuation, you bitter prick.
"We were looking for them to suffer from the very first minute, and they have suffered until the 90th minute."
Rafa Benitez on Real Madrid, 10th March 2009. Liverpool 4 - 0 Real Madrid

Offline Carra23

• Legacy Fan
In the lower Cent, a few lads got off after Arsenal made it 2-2.

I bet they are gutted, absolutely fucking gutted at what they missed.

Don't you just love it when that happens.

Great game, great result and 10 out of 10 for everyone who gave their all in that match.
Sent from my laptop using my fingers to type

Offline Andy-Bayor

• Main Stander
  • Oh to be a gooner.

Very classy I have calmed down abit and I do want you to beat Chelsea I would be sick if  I saw that c*nt Terry lifting the champions league.

Offline WorldChampions

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I think the Arse lads have a point. They played amazing for 25 mins. I think UEFA should look into developing 12 minute halfs. Arsenal would be unstoppable

:lmao

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
Yup.  Only I thought Aurellio was MoM.

:wave

Aurellio shone for me tonight, great all round perfomance but he was superb.

Offline JohnSullie

• Legacy Fan
ROFL

Offline Rusty Oysterburger

• Might be George Gillett
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
www.twitter.com/savagefletch

"'Do it?' Dan, I'm not a Republic serial villain. Do you seriously think I'd explain my master-stroke if there remained the slightest chance of you affecting its outcome? I did it thirty-five minutes ago."