Author Topic: Jürgen Klopp  (Read 966326 times)

Offline scouse neapolitan

• Legacy Fan
Re: Jürgen Klopp
« Reply #8480 on: December 2, 2022, 03:15:21 pm »
Well he's not going to take the Germany job, the whole world knows he's wants to go to Newcastle  ;) ;)

Offline ljycb

• RAWK's Bullen Oracle of Wisdom & Knowledge, the Collective Voice of our Moral Conscience
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8481 on: December 7, 2022, 02:06:25 am »

I do wonder if he will have a look at the Germany job one day. I would say that his skills as a manager of people would lend itself well to an international tournament.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #8482 on: December 7, 2022, 02:15:20 am »
I do wonder if he will have a look at the Germany job one day. I would say that his skills as a manager of people would lend itself well to an international tournament.

He has said in the past that he’d be interested, one reason being because his sons would love him to do the job. But it’s all about timing isn’t it.

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #8483 on: December 7, 2022, 03:01:48 am »
He has said in the past that he’d be interested, one reason being because his sons would love him to do the job. But it’s all about timing isn’t it.
Hopefully, the new owners don't do anything stupid to provide a "timely boost"...
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline Hedley Lamarr

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #8484 on: December 7, 2022, 07:15:43 am »
I think it's inevitable that he takes the Germany job at some point, probably when he's a bit older though, he seems to really dig the day to day things he wouldn't get at an International job.  I expect him to leave when his contract is up (although I didn't think he'd sign his recent one so what do I know) spend a year travelling around with his wife and then evaluate things. 

I think after the world cup the noise about him and the Germany job will become deafening though, we'll all panic, he'll just ignore it all, same as it ever was.

Online jepovic

• Only interested in the "prestigious" games, so won't be celebrating anything less.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Meh sd f
« Reply #8485 on: December 7, 2022, 08:05:52 am »
Dont get this wrong, but I think Klopps real strengths are in developing players, between matches, rather than the in game coaching. The way players suddenly develop in Liverpool is amazing, but I dont think its the tactics. So , not a perfect fit for such a job. But he would be a great manager for Germany of course

Offline lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
« Reply #8486 on: December 7, 2022, 10:02:42 am »
Klopp would be a great England manager, to be fair. In 2029!
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #8487 on: December 7, 2022, 10:08:48 am »

???

I mean sure, if you want RAWK to spontaneously combust.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
« Reply #8488 on: December 7, 2022, 10:56:03 am »
???

I mean sure, if you want RAWK to spontaneously combust.

After the Bellingham signing (or non-signing) I won't really care!
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8489 on: December 7, 2022, 11:45:07 am »

His xenophobia would make it an impossible task.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #8490 on: December 7, 2022, 12:19:18 pm »
:o

My god, that would be like him managing Chelsea.

*Shudders*
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8491 on: December 7, 2022, 01:23:31 pm »
Dont get this wrong, but I think Klopps real strengths are in developing players, between matches, rather than the in game coaching. The way players suddenly develop in Liverpool is amazing, but I dont think its the tactics. So , not a perfect fit for such a job. But he would be a great manager for Germany of course

I dont agree with any of that. there’s always been this thing with Klopp because of his personality, to really play down the actual football side of his talents, and it’s wrong.

And in fact at National level it’s probably more important to be a good man manager above everything, to gather all those egos together and make it work. That’s what pushes a lot of these teams to become succesful national teams - the unity and common goal approach. National team coaches don’t have a lot of time to coach. And many of them are just really average coaches -that’s why they are in the job, most of the really good coaches are in club football.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8492 on: December 7, 2022, 01:28:02 pm »

I dont agree with any of that. there’s always been this thing with Klopp because of his personality, to really play down the actual football side of his talents, and it’s wrong.

And in fact at National level it’s probably more important to be a good man manager above everything, to gather all those egos together and make it work. That’s what pushes a lot of these teams to become succesful national teams - the unity and common goal approach. National team coaches don’t have a lot of time to coach. And many of them are just really average coaches -that’s why they are in the job, most of the really good coaches are in club football.

You mean to say he hasn't just failed upwards ?
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8493 on: December 7, 2022, 01:37:35 pm »
:o

My god, that would be like him managing Chelsea.

*Shudders*

Like Rafa managing Everton.  At least Trent would get a game though.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Historical Fool

• A fool in the present too. The ban on drivel from 666 has led to a remarkable increase in forum quality. Currently being spectacularly wooshed. Seemingly by, well, just about everything.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • FSG EOTM June ‘23
    • Fenway Sports Group
« Reply #8494 on: December 7, 2022, 02:29:27 pm »

One of his sons is on RAWK and posts quite regularly.
You're all too fucking serious, the lot of you. Relax, we don't really matter.

Oh, and we should have an in's and out's topic, stickied.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8495 on: December 7, 2022, 02:31:11 pm »

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #8496 on: December 7, 2022, 03:08:42 pm »

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8497 on: December 7, 2022, 03:29:56 pm »

Never mind the fucking morons with their 10 German Bombers and 2 world wars and one world cup funny ditties, as if the English media would have a German managing England.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #8498 on: December 7, 2022, 04:45:51 pm »
Never mind the fucking morons with their 10 German Bombers and 2 world wars and one world cup funny ditties, as if the English media would have a German managing England.
Are Germans worse than Swedes?  ;D
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8499 on: December 7, 2022, 05:31:19 pm »
Are Germans worse than Swedes?  ;D

Germans are still hated by the Ingerlund knuckle draggers and especially the media.

The Most Popular name as voted for by the public for the new Wembley Arch was Did Hamann - won by a mile as the Germans voted for it. Organisers said fuck off ;D
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Historical Fool

• A fool in the present too. The ban on drivel from 666 has led to a remarkable increase in forum quality. Currently being spectacularly wooshed. Seemingly by, well, just about everything.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • FSG EOTM June ‘23
    • Fenway Sports Group
« Reply #8500 on: December 7, 2022, 06:53:00 pm »
Is it Samie?

No it’s not. It’s kloppismydad, he isn’t even hiding it to be fair.

England defined the way T20 should be played, and they are rightfully crowned champions. Congratulations!

Really active in the cricket threads
« Last Edit: December 7, 2022, 06:55:49 pm by Hysterical Paper-wrapped Foal (Ponies are for life!!!) »
You're all too fucking serious, the lot of you. Relax, we don't really matter.

Oh, and we should have an in's and out's topic, stickied.

Online PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #8501 on: December 8, 2022, 06:27:19 pm »
One of his sons is on RAWK and posts quite regularly.
I didn't realise fordie was an anagram of klopp.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #8502 on: December 19, 2022, 02:32:12 am »

I think we’re his last club and Germany is his last job
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline liverbloke

• Prototype RAWK Genius. Founder of stickysheets.com and prefers it solo. Gotta hand it to him, eh?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • i neither know nor care
« Reply #8503 on: December 19, 2022, 09:47:56 am »
I think we’re his last club and Germany is his last job

possibly it'll be us - germany (still wouldn't want them to be successful though sorry jurgen) - and maybe another 2 clubs

would he return here though?
Quote from: Lee1-6Liv
Who would have thought liverblokes no draws idea would not be his worst idea of the weekend

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8504 on: December 19, 2022, 01:09:02 pm »
possibly it'll be us - germany (still wouldn't want them to be successful though sorry jurgen) - and maybe another 2 clubs

would he return here though?

that’s very specific!

If he sees out his contract here, I ‘d be staggered if he then coaches another 2 league clubs AND Germany especially considering he’s a manager who’s always worked with projects that take some time.

He’s always been quite clear about not wanting to do what the likes of Wenger and Ferguson did - and just carry on coaching till basically they couldn’t! Because there are far more important things out there, i.e. his family!

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #8505 on: December 19, 2022, 01:25:50 pm »
that’s very specific!

If he sees out his contract here, I ‘d be staggered if he then coaches another 2 league clubs AND Germany especially considering he’s a manager who’s always worked with projects that take some time.

He’s always been quite clear about not wanting to do what the likes of Wenger and Ferguson did - and just carry on coaching till basically they couldn’t! Because there are far more important things out there, i.e. his family!

I think that was they key to him staying, I'm paraphrasing but when he signed his new contract he said he and his wife sat down and basically agreed they couldn't envisage leaving here. So as long as his family are content and happy and he's got the energy and drive, we'll be fine with him.

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #8506 on: December 25, 2022, 10:33:27 am »
"We are in punching distance. That’s all I need,"

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #8507 on: December 25, 2022, 10:44:32 am »
I love this man
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8508 on: December 25, 2022, 02:33:01 pm »
https://twitter.com/LFC/status/1606937932664905730

Kloppo's Annual Christmas Message.  ;D

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8509 on: December 25, 2022, 02:33:38 pm »

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8510 on: December 25, 2022, 03:45:04 pm »

Fucking hell.

Fucking love that man, it’s gotten dusty in here.

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #8511 on: December 25, 2022, 05:37:29 pm »
I love him
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #8512 on: December 25, 2022, 09:00:36 pm »

The real King's speech.

My goodness, what a man. What a human being. We are privileged that this man is our manager.
Jürgen, I bloody love you. ♥️
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline dirkster

• Legacy Fan
  • Dirk Kuyt. Working Class hero
« Reply #8513 on: December 25, 2022, 09:02:55 pm »
This man transcends football. I fucking love him

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #8514 on: January 20, 2023, 02:40:52 pm »

This Saturday's match vs Chelsea will be Klopp's 1000th match as a manager...

'Jürgen Klopp press conference | Liverpool vs Chelsea' - from LFC:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/BQxUwwp0e4U" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/BQxUwwp0e4U</a>

^ or click here to watch - www.youtube.com/v/BQxUwwp0e4U

'Jurgen Klopp: The numbers behind Liverpool manager's 1,000 games':-

www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/64325843

'Jürgen Klopp’s 1,000 Games: By the Numbers':-

https://theanalyst.com/eu/2023/01/jurgen-klopp-1000-games

'The League Managers Association (LMA) congratulates Jürgen Klopp on his induction into the LMA Hall of Fame 1000 Club':-

https://leaguemanagers.com/news/lma-latest/lma-inducts-jurgen-klopp-lma-1000-club

'Jurgen Klopp enjoying ‘best job in the world’ ahead of 1,000th game':-

Klopp has managed 999 matches for Mainz, Borussia Dortmund and Liverpool before bringing up 1,000 on Saturday

www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/jurgen-klopp-1000-games-liverpool-b2266142.html

'‘Blessed’ Jürgen Klopp set to reach 1,000 games as a manager':-

Klopp: ‘I did the job I loved for the clubs I loved so I am blessed’

www.theguardian.com/football/2023/jan/20/blessed-jurgen-klopp-1000-games-as-manager-liverpool-borussia-dortmund-mainz

« Last Edit: January 21, 2023, 01:01:16 am by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8515 on: January 20, 2023, 03:56:20 pm »
Just caught up on his pre match presser, what a wonderful man he is, we’re blessed to have him as our manager. Just love the way he speaks with such knowledge and so much charisma, unlike some of his dud counterparts. The seasons been shit and a few mistakes have been made on and off the pitch but there is no other manager in the world that I would rather have leading us, he’ll sort this.
“If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.” - muhammad ali

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8516 on: January 20, 2023, 04:00:39 pm »
He's reached 1000 games with three clubs. Some managers have had 8 or 9 clubs.  ;D

Offline Passmaster Molby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8517 on: January 21, 2023, 04:30:18 am »
He's reached 1000 games with three clubs. Some managers have had 8 or 9 clubs.  ;D

Clearly too loyal ☹️

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #8518 on: January 21, 2023, 10:05:55 am »
As pointed out by Duncan Alexander on totally football show, the 1000 includes both the league cup game and club world cup game played on the same day, so does it really count? :D

Well in Jurgen. Nobody better.
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #8519 on: January 21, 2023, 10:07:23 am »
I hope we get a good win for the boss today, I'd want no other man leading us.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"