Author Topic: All applications for removal of No New LFC Topics in this thread please.  (Read 96237 times)

Offline brunny

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: All applications for removal of No New LFC Topics in this thread please.
« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2006, 09:20:32 pm »
HI guys wondering whether i could be taken off. i got restricked for posting about zenden when he first signed, but i should have put it in the transfer thread and also i had the URL at the top of the page which i know realize mess's up your front page, its been 6 months please.

can you message me on your decision

Gareth
YNWA
http://game2.mafiadeath.com/r/35526.php
MafiaDeath Username: gabrown

Pheeny

« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2006, 02:24:51 pm »
HI guys wondering whether i could be taken off. i got restricked for posting about zenden when he first signed, but i should have put it in the transfer thread and also i had the URL at the top of the page which i know realize mess's up your front page, its been 6 months please.

can you message me on your decision

Gareth
YNWA
Done.

Offline kopite 1

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • those were the days my friends
« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2006, 03:36:32 pm »
it must be six months for me can i get put back on or at least tell me what ive done wrong message me please
support the fight for justice dont buy the sun

jft96

Offline brunny

• Legacy Fan
http://game2.mafiadeath.com/r/35526.php
MafiaDeath Username: gabrown

Pheeny

Offline JoeH

• Slightly obsessed with things up the bum - thinks it's funny.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Why Mr Rubble? I posted it in the boozer, what was wrong with it, it was meant to be a bit of humour.

Offline Barney_Rubble

• #
  • Legacy Fan

It was in the LFC forum.

And there's a perfectly good England game thread going anyway...

87:13

Offline JoeH

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
It was in the LFC forum.

And there's a perfectly good England game thread going anyway...

Sorry,. my mistake, Thought I put it in the boozer!    Bound to make one every now and again. Any chance of being restored? or is it a compulsory detention?

Offline Barney_Rubble

• #
  • Legacy Fan

I'm not sure I want to set that precedent.

It was a shite thread even for the Boozer...

Offline JoeH

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

It was a shite thread even for the Boozer...

Ok, fair enough.  Just look through my previous new topics and make a decision,. I think you will see I have only made two or three new topics, one about a sandwich was probably shite, but the rest are sensible, so chances of a shite topic will be drastically reduced to virtually nil from now on.

How much more begging do I have to do?

Offline Barney_Rubble

• #
  • Legacy Fan

The No New LFC Topics is there for a reason. With over 1000 posts you ought to have known better.

Tell you what; submit an original piece for the LFC Forum and we'll take it from there...

Offline JoeH

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
The No New LFC Topics is there for a reason. With over 1000 posts you ought to have known better.

Tell you what; submit an original piece for the LFC Forum and we'll take it from there...

Actually, I am working on something, I am about half way through and should be done in the next week or so.

Offline Barney_Rubble

• #
  • Legacy Fan

Actually, I am working on something, I am about half way through and should be done in the next week or so.

Take yer time, no rush...

Offline kopite 1

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • those were the days my friends
could you please take me of no new lfc topics for the forum im not going to go mad and start posting loads of new topics cheers
support the fight for justice dont buy the sun

jft96

Offline Twelfth Man

• Rhianna fan. my arse! Someone fill me in. Any takers? :) We are the fabulous CFC...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Allo,

It seems I have been banned from posting any new topics again. I just can't understand, I have not sworn, used any bad langauge, but simply expressed a few opinions which are shered with quite a few supporters. If you deem my 1st post today to be overly critical, it is only critical because I love the team and think that the valid points I have made might actually help improve the team. Surely as a fan you got to be allowed to express an opinion on the players and the way the team is performing. I ain't the type of supporter that boos the team during the game but I think I should be alloowed to say what I feel and observe after the game. PLease can you tell me what I have said that has offended the RAWK mods I will try to put it right in my future posts. Sorry but extremely perplexed as well.

Sunday 5th March Sinama Florent Pongolle scores for Blackburn and sets one up, playing brilliantly...I just hope we do not miss his unique talents against Benfica....OOOPPPSSS sorry I meant great decision by Rafa to offload him, already he is improving!
« Last Edit: March 5, 2006, 05:36:13 pm by Twelfth Man »
The courts, the rich, the powerful or those in authority never lie. It has been dealt with 'by the courts' nothing to see here run along.

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit. Semper Fi
Take yer time, no rush...

Awwww Barney.   Can't you restore Joe H's privileges on the grounds that he's very nice please?
Rather a day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep.

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline JoeH

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Awwww Barney.   Can't you restore Joe H's privileges on the grounds that he's very nice please?

Mags,. thanks for the vote. Its ok though. It was my fault, not reading what thread I was in, and having one too many beers didnt help, plus the fact it was crap I was writing.   Never mind, and its forcing me to write an article that I think will touch everyones hearts. Hopefully completed sometime this week. 

Thanks  ;D :wave

Offline madaboutlfc

• Kopite
  • King Kenny for Knighthood!!
hi,
is mine a permanent ban.. any chance of it being lifted. I normally post on another site but its down at the moment..

thanks
But the peculiar evil of silencing the expression of an opinion is robbing the human race  the clearer perception and livelier impression of truth, produced by its collision with error.

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
Mags,. thanks for the vote. Its ok though. It was my fault, not reading what thread I was in, and having one too many beers didnt help, plus the fact it was crap I was writing.   Never mind, and its forcing me to write an article that I think will touch everyones hearts. Hopefully completed sometime this week. 

Thanks  ;D :wave

Awww Barney.   Can't you now restore Joe H's priviledges please, on the grounds that he has recognised and confessed his sins against RAWK.   And also on the grounds that he is very nice.

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline Barney_Rubble

• #
  • Legacy Fan

Sorry Maggie, I'm not gonna set that precedent.

I'm sure he doesn't want me to dig out what he posted (while pissed).

A decent piece will probably see them restored...

Offline JoeH

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Sorry Maggie, I'm not gonna set that precedent.

I'm sure he doesn't want me to dig out what he posted (while pissed).

A decent piece will probably see them restored...

Just noticed,.. its gone?  :D

Offline Maggie May

• Legacy Fan
Just noticed,.. its gone?  :D

Perhaps that's just as well eh Joe?  ;D

Offline Ashfordian

• Softlad
  • Legacy Fan
Mine wasn't put up due to making a shite thread in the LFC Forum but because I replied it in a thread.

Any chance it could be kindly taken away please?
« Last Edit: April 10, 2006, 07:19:16 pm by Ashfordian »

Offline ReturnofGav

• Main Stander
can i have my restriction removed please? I looked at my post history...the only bad word I used is "Manc"....I'm sorry next time i'll use "Wonderful Manc" ;)

Offline Ben S

• Remember we were partners in crime. Pigeon Fancier. GTL Bus Freak. Also known as Bambi, apparently - or Miss Kitty on Wednesdays....
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool 5 - 1 London
Clearly you havent bothered to read the guidelines if you think it was removed for using bad words.

Offline uneverwalkalone

• LFC TV now available on SKY 448, Virgin Media 544 or e-season ticket. Happy to buy from touts.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66 on: August 28, 2006, 05:00:24 pm »
can i have mine removed, was about a year ago when i got it, bit longer than 6 weeks that, i can't remember what it was for, and haven't got a new topic yet, just want the ability to post one when i think of something.. cheers. ;D

Offline uneverwalkalone

• LFC TV now available on SKY 448, Virgin Media 544 or e-season ticket. Happy to buy from touts.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #67 on: August 28, 2006, 09:29:44 pm »
due to lack of replies i'll take that as a no.

Offline Ben S

• Remember we were partners in crime. Pigeon Fancier. GTL Bus Freak. Also known as Bambi, apparently - or Miss Kitty on Wednesdays....
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool 5 - 1 London
« Reply #68 on: August 28, 2006, 09:44:20 pm »
You only asked 4.5 hours ago, patience can go a long way.

Offline Cleary

• Smooth as babies bottoms
  • Legacy Fan
  • You'll never walk alone
« Reply #69 on: August 28, 2006, 10:40:13 pm »
Can I have mine removed? pretty please! ill b a good boy!  :wave

"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I am very disappionted with that attitude. I can assure you it is much more important than that"
 Bill Shankly

Offline WillieBob

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #70 on: August 29, 2006, 12:26:39 am »

The lad waits twelve months,then get's a flee in his ear about being patient.

"The Member States shall facilitate the achievement of the Union's tasks and refrain from any measure which could jeopardise the attainment of the Union's objectives."

Offline MichaelA

• MasterBaker, honey-trapper and 'concerned neighbour'. Beyond The Pale. Vermin on the ridiculous. Would love to leave Ashley Cole gasping for air. Dupe Snoop Extraordinaire. RAWK MARTYR #1. The proud owner of a new lower case a. Mickey Two Sheds.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the Academy
  • Super Title: MichaelA
« Reply #71 on: August 29, 2006, 12:45:37 am »
Or; the lad waits twelve months to ask for it's removal, then gets a flea in his ear when has to wait a few hours...depending upon your agenda.

Offline WillieBob

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #72 on: August 29, 2006, 01:02:26 am »

Agenda?
"The Member States shall facilitate the achievement of the Union's tasks and refrain from any measure which could jeopardise the attainment of the Union's objectives."

Offline Armin

• Reformed RAWK Traitor
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm up on the pavement
  • Super Title: Keep off the Grass!
« Reply #73 on: August 29, 2006, 07:48:59 am »
due to lack of replies i'll take that as a no.

I removed it yesterday within 15 minutes of your request being posted. I was going out and I didn't have time to send you an IM but as I assumed you would look at your profile I didn't think it neccesary...

Fwiw if I hadn't already removed it I'd have thought twice about it after reading your post above, we're volunteers with full time jobs and it's not reasonable to impose your own time limits on when things get done on the forum. There's a lot to do on a forum this size and the removal of NNLFT is not a priority. If I've a choice between removing abusive posts or doing this I'm always going to choose the former, even if it means you have to wait a whole four and a half hours before you can start a new topic.

Please be more patient in future and one of us will deal with your request as and when we are free. If several days have passed it's fine to post a reminder, not several hours.
Well, I don't know what it is, but there's definitely something going on upstairs

Offline pistol

• ot of the time
  • Legacy Fan
  • My cat's name is mittens
Re: removal of no new lfc topics
« Reply #74 on: September 3, 2006, 02:38:36 pm »
If you're trying to claim you know the rules of the forum, I'd recommend you put that request in here.....

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=79671.0

Offline WillieBob

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #75 on: September 4, 2006, 02:56:39 pm »
If you're trying to claim you know the rules of the forum, I'd recommend you put that request in here.....

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=79671.0

This thread you mean?

Offline Armin

• Reformed RAWK Traitor
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm up on the pavement
  • Super Title: Keep off the Grass!
« Reply #76 on: September 4, 2006, 03:04:50 pm »
This thread you mean?

Anfieldpurch started a new thread, I merged it into this one after Pistol had replied.
Well, I don't know what it is, but there's definitely something going on upstairs

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #77 on: September 5, 2006, 05:38:07 pm »
Hi im sorry i used text speak. I will not use this again in this forum. Please may you remove this no new lfc topics
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline Wayno2k6

• OOT Feedback Tourist #2
  • Main Stander
« Reply #78 on: November 7, 2006, 04:15:53 pm »
« Last Edit: September 3, 2014, 01:54:14 pm by Wayno2k6 »

Offline Rushian

• Blanco y en botella
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • ¡No Pasarán!
    • Red and White Kop
« Reply #79 on: November 7, 2006, 04:28:51 pm »
Can i have mine removed please  :wave

i have made 3 posts

the first was stupid i know thats why i have not looked at it again

but other two had had good responses

plus im banned from the est forum dont let me stop posting here  :'(

Wayne

Just spend a couple of weeks getting to know the forum and replying to other threads - we'll remove the NNLFCT then.
If you're going to sign up on Betfair and fancy getting a free £25 on sign-up then use my refer code 749DCNQGK and I'll also get a £25 bonus ;)