The Liverpool FC Forum > Media and Arts

Wrestling Thread (AEW, NJPW, WWE, etc) (*)

<< < (1380/1835) > >>

El Lobo:

--- Quote from: amir87 on March 31, 2023, 03:54:31 pm ---So Lashley refused to work with him and is instead on some pointless Smackdown Battle Royal and gave up his ppv money? Doesn't make much sense to me.

--- End quote ---

If he refused on the basis that he didnt want to feud with 'uncle Howdy' then its probably fair

OsirisMVZ:
By the way I've been to the last two "Hustle Wrestling" shows in Hackney Wick which have had a fantastic atmosphere (much less testosterone than Rev Pro for example). They announced last night that they would be doing monthly shows starting in May, improving on the current 6 week schedule they've got now. Really inclusive crowd (of course, its East London) who are all bevvied but in a good way. Check it out if you're ever down in London! Surely going to grow and grow with buzz sooner rather than later.

I've been a good boy:
Vince aint ever leaving, he would die in the ring if he could

Barefoot Doctor:

--- Quote from: amir87 on March 31, 2023, 03:54:31 pm ---So Lashley refused to work with him and is instead on some pointless Smackdown Battle Royal and gave up his ppv money? Doesn't make much sense to me.

--- End quote ---

Think the talk is that either Bray is injured or he walked.

Anyway, Mania set looks great. Always enjoy those reveals. Really hope the Usos and Zayn/KO get the main event slot on Night One over Charlotte/Rhea - my guess is they will.

amir87:
Yeah night 1 absolutely has to close out with Sami Zayn and KO lifting the tag titles. The story has had an incredible build and deserves to get the recognition for all four of them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version