The Liverpool FC Forum > Media and Arts

Wrestling Thread (AEW, NJPW, WWE, etc) (*)

<< < (2/1834) > >>

Elzar:

--- Quote from: my usenme changed? on June  7, 2019, 12:56:22 pm ---Is anyone watching Supershow today? II understand the ethics and morality around it so I guess it wont be a huge number. I probably would have tuned in tbf but I cancelled my subscription to the network a fortnight ago thinking I'll still have access to this but my access ended yesterday!

--- End quote ---

a WWE ppv on when I'm home in an evening and not doing anything... yet I won't be watching. That's how much I have lost my interest at the moment. Don't even know who's fighting or why (but then, I'm not sure anyone has reasons for their matches at the minute)

my usenme changed?:
The entire card is completely forgettable - I just want to see Taker/Goldberg.

tubby:
Will do my usual WWE PPV routine of not watching it and then reading up on it after to see if anything nutty happened.   I only ever really watch Takeovers now, the rest of the product is going downhill so quickly.

wampa1:

--- Quote from: tubby on June  7, 2019, 01:14:41 pm ---Will do my usual WWE PPV routine of not watching it and then reading up on it after to see if anything nutty happened.   I only ever really watch Takeovers now, the rest of the product is going downhill so quickly.

--- End quote ---

I haven't watched anything since Baron Corbin was announced to facing Angle in his retirement match.  Cancelled my Network, didn't even watch Mania. It's just podcast catch-ups for me now (it doesn't sound like I'm missing anything).

Sheer Magnetism:

--- Quote from: tubby on June  7, 2019, 11:46:30 am ---The previous wrestling thread was deleted because the mods were getting too many report notices so let's keep it civil and not work ourselves into a shoot, brothers.
--- End quote ---

:o Should I ask?

As for the rest, have to concur about WWE. I've enjoyed NXT a lot more in the last year or two but is there anyone still worth watching in there? Waiting to see if AEW is any good - I'm much more in favour of the Cody/Jericho 'serious' booking side than the Young Bucks gimmicky stuff.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version