The Liverpool FC Forum > Technology and Science

Amazon Fire Stick

(1/119) > >>

Trada:
Got myself a fire stick today very impressed so far better than my old Chromecast.

What are the best dodgy apps to put on it?

So far have put Kodi and it works like a dream. Also put Apps shortcuts and Aptoide on.

Would anyone recommend anything else?

iSmiff:
you can install chrome on it as well but fairly useless if you don't have a way of controlling it

aaronaldo:
Want to reiterate the first post. got one of these in the sale yesterday. whats the best way to watch movies and tv shows? with the exception of netflix, prime etc.

are apps easy to install on it?

thanks

Trada:

--- Quote from: aaronaldo on July 16, 2015, 11:19:23 am ---Want to reiterate the first post. got one of these in the sale yesterday. whats the best way to watch movies and tv shows? with the exception of netflix, prime etc.

are apps easy to install on it?

thanks

--- End quote ---

Stick XBMC on the stick you can watch all the latest films TV show its easy to put on via your laptop/PC just need the firesticks IP, Android XBMC and a program called adbFire.

And then set up XBMC.

http://liliputing.com/2014/11/install-xbmckodi-amazon-fire-tv-stick.html

markcd:
You can side load the Showbox apk on and that works OK. Navigation is a bit of a pita, but I have Wukong Remote for my Samsung phone, and that makes it usable.

There is also an XBMC project called TVMC which has all the add-ons pre loaded, and that is supposed to work on the FireStick, but I haven't tried it personally. more info at tvaddons.ag

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version