Author Topic: FA Cup fourth round  (Read 25353 times)

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
Re: FA Cup fourth round
« Reply #680 on: February 5, 2020, 09:56:56 pm »
“The best team lost, but we deserve to win”

*scratches head

Offline Golyo

• Matchday smoker fond of a good old bashing.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the Jürgen!
« Reply #681 on: February 5, 2020, 09:58:28 pm »
;D
I see you are still deluded into thinking VAR works really well, only secretly and contrary to almost all evidence.
I never said that it works very well. All I've ever said was that it helps Liverpool. I would really love if you've stopped lying about me and what I've said, cheers. It's getting tedious.
Listen, we're going to be all right, they've got someone even smaller than me. - Ferenc Puskás before the game against England in 1953

Offline Dr Stu-Pid

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #682 on: February 5, 2020, 09:58:52 pm »
He was going down regardless, but there is definite contact so no chance of VAR over-ruling.  Keeper was stupid as if he would have pulled his hand away Son would still have gone down and then it would have been a dive and overturned.

Offline lgvkarlos

• Finnished with his shit punnery now.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #683 on: February 5, 2020, 09:59:36 pm »
How unfit did Ndombele look in the warm up, looks like he's been on pie and chips for 6 months.

Offline Iska

• Legacy Fan
  • The only club that matters
« Reply #684 on: February 5, 2020, 09:59:56 pm »
Chelsea v Liverpool
Leicester City v Birmingham City
Portsmouth v Arsenal
Sheffield Wednesday v Manchester City
Derby County v Manchester United
Reading v Sheffield United
Tottenham Hotspur v Norwich City
West Bromwich Albion v Newcastle United
Been a pretty mundane set of draws for the early rounds but there should be a cracker of a Sixth Round afoot, and with the league being basically long done & dusted there’ll be no excuse for anyone not going all-out at it.

Offline Robinred

• Wanted for burglary.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red since '64
« Reply #685 on: February 5, 2020, 10:01:52 pm »

*scratches head

Classic Mourinho. By which I mean, trying to be profound but sounding like the massive twat he is and always will be. So Saints lacked heart, unlike Spuds? Bollocks.
"The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology...as long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth." Mikhail Bakunin

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #686 on: February 5, 2020, 10:06:01 pm »

*scratches head

Mourinho should be embarrassed, at one stage Spurs had just 37% possession at home in a cup tie, pathetic. The one thing Southampton need to improve is to take more of their chances, they had enough to win that game in ninety minutes.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #687 on: February 5, 2020, 10:06:22 pm »
He absolutely did not pull Son down was half way over already

Says absolutely everything about that shithouse that he started the dive because he was in to get himself a goal

But no, the thought in his brain was get a penalty, start your dive now.
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Cu Chulainn

• "It's Peanut Butter Fascist Time!" (thinkaboutit). greedy, stupid, selfish capitalist pig who hates the poor and wants to euthanise the disabled.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #688 on: February 5, 2020, 10:07:52 pm »
Son is a cheating bastard, he always has been. Diving has been a Spurs specialty over the past decade, though: Bale, Kane, Alli, and Son being some of the worst offenders. Will never forget that disgraceful performance from them in the 2-2 at Anfield a few years back.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #689 on: February 5, 2020, 10:19:47 pm »
Blaaaaaah. Arsed. We'll twat them.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #690 on: February 5, 2020, 10:28:33 pm »
He was going down regardless, but there is definite contact so no chance of VAR over-ruling.  Keeper was stupid as if he would have pulled his hand away Son would still have gone down and then it would have been a dive and overturned.

Shopped. Look at his fingers.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Red_Rich

• Legacy Fan
  • Fan since Liverpool 5 Stoke 3 in 1976
« Reply #691 on: February 5, 2020, 11:50:50 pm »
Blaaaaaah. Arsed. We'll twat them.

If we get passed Chelsea I'd take a tie versus Spurs over Southampton every time.
United used to win titles on easy street, time for us to take over that real estate

Offline kloppagetime

• Is severely disappointed with Liverpool’s performance levels in 2020, especially pre-season.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #692 on: February 6, 2020, 12:11:19 am »
How long before the big clubs come calling for Hassenhuttl?

He's quality the football he's got Southampton playing with bang average players is top class, can probably see him at Saints one more season max before he gets a move to a top six club.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #693 on: February 6, 2020, 12:20:01 pm »
How long before the big clubs come calling for Hassenhuttl?

He's quality the football he's got Southampton playing with bang average players is top class, can probably see him at Saints one more season max before he gets a move to a top six club.

I suppose in a year or two, if he carries on like this, you could see a move up the ladder.  He's an excellent coach, maybe teams are a little suspicious cos of that awful run of form Southampton where in. But you can even turn that into a positive I guess, as it shows his strength and ability to keep a struggling team on the same page and get them to where they are now. They certainly play excellent football, miles ahead of the dirge the likes of Man Utd and Spurs are playing these days. With the money and a better squad, he could do some serious damange.