The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

Curtis Jones

<< < (689/1254) > >>

tubby:

--- Quote from: stewy17 on June 22, 2022, 05:05:53 pm ---I'd love to know what is behind the Curtis Jones hate

--- End quote ---

Where's the hate?

El Lobo:

--- Quote from: Funky_Gibbons on June 22, 2022, 04:02:00 pm ---

--- End quote ---

rushyman:

--- Quote from: stewy17 on June 22, 2022, 05:05:53 pm ---I'd love to know what is behind the Curtis Jones hate, not sure whether it's because he's a bit of a scal or perceived to have a bad attitude or something, or perhaps they expect him to be as good as Iniesta or something.

Yeah, he struggled to impact games at times but it's not an easy thing to do in a Liverpool midfield, on the other hand he's had a handful of man-of-the-match-level performances. His Porto performance was up there with any individual performance by any of our midfielders this season.

I expect him to improve again next year.

--- End quote ---

From who?

ljycb:

--- Quote from: rushyman on June 26, 2022, 04:25:31 pm ---From who?

--- End quote ---

There’s a load of Liverpool supporters on Twitter who aren’t having him at all. I’m still largely on the fence about him and personally think he needs to push on this season, but some of the carry-on from Twitter Reds is absolutely wild.

Dim Glas:

--- Quote from: ljycb on June 27, 2022, 01:10:57 pm ---There’s a load of Liverpool supporters on Twitter who aren’t having him at all. I’m still largely on the fence about him and personally think he needs to push on this season, but some of the carry-on from Twitter Reds is absolutely wild.

--- End quote ---

They should not be given the kudos of being called actual fans though. Yes, some good Liverpool fans on there of course, but the loudest are either trolls and/or children with nothing better to do. And the few who are actual adults, are loud mouths who have amassed quite big followings just by being negative and vicious. I’m sure they are very much in the group who don’t like him simply because he didn’t cost anything, and that his mere existance on this team blocks the buying of another player.  And that is their main interest - how much money can be spent and which names they can buy. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version