Author Topic: I saw a ghost tonight.  (Read 121377 times)

Offline ghost1359

• Loves his nuts, but can't swallow them without gagging
  • Legacy Fan
Re: I saw a ghost tonight.
« Reply #360 on: July 21, 2011, 01:57:47 pm »
Fair enough Lostpet. It's just I'm always confused by people who put the belief first and want science to explain second. Never understood why they don't want to do it the other way round.  :-\

Had a conversation with a mate recently along those lines. He's staunchly in the science camp, is an etheist & we got talking about death. He gave it the whole, when we die that's it no nothing, you don't know anything, your brain switches off & that's that. I wouldn't class myself as a religious man but I find it difficult to grasp how people can think like that, I don't know what's going to happen to me when I die but I'm absolutely certain that my consciousness won't cease to exist. I know the logical conclusion would be to say that, that is exactly what will happen but I just don't buy it. I think we've got to a point as a society where we think we know everything & we don't. Not even close I don't think.
"Be on the watch, the gods will offer you chances. Know them, take them" - The laughing heart, Charles Bukowski

Offline RedRabbit

• Rampant but without the batteries.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • این نیز بگذرد
« Reply #361 on: July 21, 2011, 02:01:43 pm »
I don't think for a second we know everything, but there is one thing we do know: brain = consciousness. No brain no consciousness.

Offline ghost1359

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #362 on: July 21, 2011, 02:20:22 pm »
I guess we'll find out when I kick the bucket
"Be on the watch, the gods will offer you chances. Know them, take them" - The laughing heart, Charles Bukowski

Offline lostpet.

• rewardoffered.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert text here: No Jokes Allowed
« Reply #363 on: July 21, 2011, 02:29:18 pm »
i think the thought of death being the end of it is quite a sad thought, now i'm by no means a heaven and hell kinds guy but i do believe there is something after, well i would, believing in ghosts after all...

and why we waiting on you ghost? sure other people will die that we can study  ;)

Offline RedRabbit

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • این نیز بگذرد
« Reply #364 on: July 21, 2011, 02:29:39 pm »
I guess we'll find out when I kick the bucket

Why? Are you coming back to haunt us?  ;D

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #365 on: July 21, 2011, 02:36:22 pm »
i'm interested in the tech thats coming out at the moment, like spirit boxes at the like...

The only Spirit Box that works...

Anything else is techno bollocks for suckers.
I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

Offline ghost1359

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #366 on: July 21, 2011, 02:40:38 pm »
Why? Are you coming back to haunt us?  ;D

Oh you better believe it

Offline Popcorn

• Sore bollocks
  • Legacy Fan
  • It's attached to your rod Motherlicker
« Reply #367 on: December 24, 2011, 03:21:08 am »
I had a really weird experience tonight.

I walked up the stairs and went to go in to my room and when I was closing the door the door stopped a half a foot short of the door. It was as if there was something pushing the door back. The sensation lasted about 3 seconds but it was the strangest thing I've encountered. I don't know what this was and I fucking could barely move for a minute or two after it. Just feet planted to the ground wondering what the fuck just happened.

Offline BRdispatch05

• Avian maculation. Aural Tetanus Fetishist.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #368 on: December 24, 2011, 05:00:04 am »
I had a really weird experience tonight.

I walked up the stairs and went to go in to my room and when I was closing the door the door stopped a half a foot short of the door. It was as if there was something pushing the door back. The sensation lasted about 3 seconds but it was the strangest thing I've encountered. I don't know what this was and I fucking could barely move for a minute or two after it. Just feet planted to the ground wondering what the fuck just happened.

I noticed when I go into my bedroom the door won't shut no matter how hard I push it if the heat/AC is on when it usually will, are you sure it wasn't just that? Or was there a door/window open that's usually not?

While on the subject I always try to think logically about any strange occurrence, but something strange happened the other night and I couldn't logically figure it out. I'm always aware of anything changed in my apartment that wasn't the same as I left it. I came home from work the other day, opened my fridge for a glass of milk, and my cheese drawer was wide open. I didn't use cheese that morning or the night before, so was baffled and had no idea why it was open. I closed it, went to bed, woke up the next morning, went to the fridge and it was open again? It wasn't loose, and I had no idea what could have caused it?

If it was a ghost, I was thinking it's hilarious that of all the things it could have done, it decided to open my cheese drawer.

silly ghost
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 05:08:20 am by BRDispatch05 »
The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek. - Joseph Campbell

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #369 on: December 24, 2011, 08:44:37 am »
I noticed when I go into my bedroom the door won't shut no matter how hard I push it if the heat/AC is on when it usually will, are you sure it wasn't just that? Or was there a door/window open that's usually not?

While on the subject I always try to think logically about any strange occurrence, but something strange happened the other night and I couldn't logically figure it out. I'm always aware of anything changed in my apartment that wasn't the same as I left it. I came home from work the other day, opened my fridge for a glass of milk, and my cheese drawer was wide open. I didn't use cheese that morning or the night before, so was baffled and had no idea why it was open. I closed it, went to bed, woke up the next morning, went to the fridge and it was open again? It wasn't loose, and I had no idea what could have caused it?

If it was a ghost, I was thinking it's hilarious that of all the things it could have done, it decided to open my cheese drawer.

silly ghost
It wasn't a ghost.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Kopite B205

• Loves Siemen. And Judge Judy. But not at the same time.
  • Legacy Fan
  • In my life, we've won them all.
« Reply #370 on: December 24, 2011, 08:47:50 am »
It wasn't a ghost.

We are not signing Torres.
Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #371 on: December 24, 2011, 08:55:44 am »
We are not signing Torres.
Torres ate the cheese
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Beav

• Football is impatient. Loves Vader's Helmet.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #372 on: December 24, 2011, 09:36:03 am »
Re: the door incident, it could be to do with air pressure like BRdispatch said. At work we have extractor fans and when they are on the doors wont close properly. You can't feel the difference yourself, but changes in air pressure will affect things. Could be a window open or anything.

Re: cheese door. Ghosts are notorious for eating cheese. Nah, but it could be simply you don't recall opening it/ it might not have been closed properly last time you used it and when the door was opened the cheese for came open more.

I'm in the "always a logical explanation" camp.
Twitter:  http://twitter.com/__Beav

Ah. Another Manchester United fan crashes out from the woodwork like a bemused koala that has taken three hits of crystal meth.

Offline collytum

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #373 on: December 24, 2011, 10:54:14 am »
ive never had an experience myself and have always been sceptical when hearing stories (altho i would never confidently say there are no such things as ghosts), however my mum has told me of a few experiences which has made me believe it more than ever, mainly due to the fact that my mum is the most down to earth honest person i know, definitely not the attention seeking type!she told me that when i was born, my grandmother on my fathers side passed away 4 wks later, a couple of wks after, my mum said she was in the house with me in the pram sleeping and she was looking after my 2 yr old brother, she was carrying him and said the teapot was boiling and her hands were full when suddenly the stove turned itself off. she thought that was weird but said she was feeding my bro minutes later when the pram that i was in began rocking up and down!she grabbed me and my bro and ran out of the house to my aunties across the road!she said she was terrified!she didnt go back that day. over the next few wks little things kept happening, but a couple of wks later my cousin, also which would have been one of my late grandmothers grandchildren was born and my mum said she was coming back to our house, where normally she would be feeling uneasy and scared, but she suddenly felt calm and relaxed and from that moment, nothing ever happened again!
only recently she began working in a new youth community centre, newly built. a few months ago, she was closing up at about 9pm at night, the local boxing club had just left and it was my mum and another lady left to close. they were both standing at the reception area about 20 metres away from the boxing gym which was locked, when they heard a banging noise!they both walked up and the doors to the boxing gym were shaking pretty hard which freaked them out because they could see in the window and there was no one in there!the lady who was with my mum was closest and walked closer with the key and the doors began shaking slower. she immediately jumped back in shock, and suddenly the doors began shaking harder again!my mum said she was halfway down the hall with the other lady in terror!they both went back and again it slowed, the other lady put the key in the door and unlocked it and my mum said the door swung open much faster than it normally does (electric doors). nothing was there, they locked up and left and contacted the security company who came and looked at all the doors etc, and could find nothing wrong!since the new centre has been opened, the alarms have been going off all the time in the middle of the night and still the security company cant explain it!the centre was built on a childrens play park and about 6yrs ago, a man was murdered here!also the evening of the door incident, the very same mans nephews were both in the gym training and had only left 15 minutes before the events began!!must say it freaked me out when i heard it!like i said im a sceptic but my mum isnt a bullshitter so its definitely got me thinking that there is something out there!!

Offline Beav

• Football is impatient. Loves Vader's Helmet.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #374 on: December 24, 2011, 11:34:19 am »
The problem with peoples personal experiences is that they are open to skewing over time. Not through people meaning to exaggerate or twist the story slightly, but your mind isn't perfect at recalling events after time. If there is someone else with you who was there, the story is more likely to change slightly as you feed off each others versions.

I'm not saying for a minutes that your mum is lying, but her story could be slightly exaggerated and changed through no fault of her own. When she says the door was shaking like crazy, its not an accurate measurement. An electric door isn't like a normal one, the mechanism inside could have had a temporary malfunction and caused the door to try and close itself when it was already closed, causing it to shake. When she got closer to it the sensor could have added to that and made the problem worse, the door trying to open and close itself making it shake harder.

Experiences when you are busy (your mum boiling a kettle, feeding a baby etc) are even more susceptible to your mind filling in gaps with what you thought you saw.

The problem with them is they are not objective, they are based on easily skewed recollection and are impossible to test. They are nice stories, but I personally can't take them as proof of anything.
Twitter:  http://twitter.com/__Beav

Ah. Another Manchester United fan crashes out from the woodwork like a bemused koala that has taken three hits of crystal meth.

Offline collytum

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #375 on: December 24, 2011, 07:38:58 pm »
im not trying to convince anyone that these things exist, but knowing the people who experience these things reflects upon how much i believe what happened!certain people are likely to exagerate and others less so!my mum certainly wouldnt as she downplays everything!as for the door, the shaking got less as someone approached the door!a few other things happened which i didnt mention, treadmills switched on when no one was around, disabled toilet alarms went off with no one around!!!there may be other explanations for all these things but nothing has been found as yet and everything has been checked!as for the incident when the pram was rocking, unless my mum was high on acid at the time, i dont think there are many explanations for that!!believe me im the type of person who always looks for a logical answer but im open to believing ghosts do exist, until i experience it myself i will always be sceptical but no one can say with 100% positivity that they dont!

Offline Stevie93

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #376 on: December 24, 2011, 08:13:12 pm »
I'm in the "always a logical explanation" camp.

Also known as the 'I'm not a moron' camp.

Offline RedRabbit

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • این نیز بگذرد
« Reply #377 on: December 24, 2011, 10:55:55 pm »
You don't sound like a skeptic collytum. Saying it doesn't make it so.

Offline Joff

• Nah.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #378 on: December 25, 2011, 06:52:38 am »
Anything which involves electrics is deffo not ghosts.
Nah.

Offline lainey

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #379 on: December 25, 2011, 07:14:35 am »
mates husband came home one night and said he'd seen Doreen walking up the street with her knitting (she didn't go out the house much) and she'd died the day before - I was walking home one night (yeh, pub involved again) and heard a dog running towards my back nothing there.  I have funny dreams of people visiting me last one the phone was ringing and it was my uncle woke up and no phone ringing till 30 mins when my aunty phoned to say he'd died about the time I woke up

mum had loads of stories but did always tell me don't be frightened of them they won't hurt you it's the living you have to be afraid of

strange things that we don't know about. I was alone with my mum when she died as she did the cat burst into the room and the dog started howling - I found comfort in this

my dad died 10 days before I had my son and I used to catch him looking at nothing and smiling - he'd sit up and look at the bottom of the cot and follow something round

Offline tommy LFC

• Despite his sophistication, intelligence, wit, charm and extraordinary good looks, nobody wanted to give him one...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • VAR is shite.
« Reply #380 on: December 25, 2011, 07:25:50 am »
I had a friend who was in a car crash, pretty bady injured - broken ribs, arm. She was semi concious and said she couldnt move. All of a sudden she felt herself being pulled out. No one was at the scene for about 10 minutes until the ambulance arrived and found her 10 feet away. She was told she must have been thrown out on impact but she remembers being in the car after the crash. Says it was her guardian angel - the car didnt blow up or anything but maybe he was just being safe.
Let us never forget Rafael Benitez and what he did for us. A fighter full of guts and passion. A gentleman full of class and dignity. A football manager full of intelligence and pure genius. A Legend.
Adios Rafa, buena suerte.

Some people say I'm a dreamer...

Offline Danyaals Kop

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • allez les rouges
« Reply #381 on: December 25, 2011, 07:38:51 am »

Online RJH

• doesn't know his alphabet
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #382 on: December 25, 2011, 11:40:39 am »

*waits for electricghost to turn up*

Offline BazC

• ...is as good as Van Basten
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #383 on: December 25, 2011, 11:46:01 am »
I saw 3 ghosts last night. They took me back in time, whizzed around a bit in the present day and even showed me my future... it was all pretty morbid actually, but it was definitely a life changing experience.

Merry Christmas!
“This place will become a bastion of invincibility and you are very lucky young man to be here. They will all come here and be beaten son”

Offline Discipline

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #384 on: December 25, 2011, 11:48:48 am »
Saw Annelise Michel: The Exorcist tapes last night.

Not bad. I liked it.

:P
Hating people because of their color is wrong. And it doesn't matter which color does the hating. It's just plain wrong.

Muhammad Ali

Offline Sat1

• Banned
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #385 on: December 25, 2011, 11:54:07 pm »
My Ma told me a story when her uncle got married.

In India , many yrs back. Dads bro got married and when his wife come into the house she got possessed by my ma's grandad. My Ma saw a women speak in a mans voice, her grandads voice because respect wasn't shown to him. I believe her 100%

Heard many possession stories from India. Nothing we ever contemplate over her in the uk.

I went to dads village yrs back. Not a ghost story but something that the west would dismiss. I've seen something which sucks snake poison out of people and saves lives and no one in the world has documented this thing. It's older than my dad and he's 70 yrs old. He's seen people saved by this thing and when I see it 10 yrs back it looked like a stone. Exactly the same as it did when I went 10 yrs previous to that.

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #386 on: December 25, 2011, 11:57:05 pm »
Something proper weird happened to me the other night. I had my laptop on my knee watching the Spurs/Chelsea game. I had my phone in my pocket and my Mum rang, so I put it back in my pocket cos' I was going to ring her back in 5 minutes. I went to go and ring her back and my phone was on the far end of the coffee table, about 5 feet away. Now it sounds very stupid but I know for a fucking fact I didn't move or put my phone anywhere, I had the laptop on my knee. Nobody else was there so they didn't touch it, and if I WAS going to put the phone on the table, why the fuck would I put it at the far end of the table about 5 feet away when I could just stretch out my arm and put it within touching distance? Proper proper weird.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #387 on: December 26, 2011, 12:02:49 am »
Something proper weird happened to me the other night. I had my laptop on my knee watching the Spurs/Chelsea game. I had my phone in my pocket and my Mum rang, so I put it back in my pocket cos' I was going to ring her back in 5 minutes. I went to go and ring her back and my phone was on the far end of the coffee table, about 5 feet away. Now it sounds very stupid but I know for a fucking fact I didn't move or put my phone anywhere, I had the laptop on my knee. Nobody else was there so they didn't touch it, and if I WAS going to put the phone on the table, why the fuck would I put it at the far end of the table about 5 feet away when I could just stretch out my arm and put it within touching distance? Proper proper weird.
You just forgot moving it.
W

Offline rowan_d

• boat. Señor Paolo de Souza-Farquharson :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #388 on: December 26, 2011, 12:16:46 am »

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #389 on: December 26, 2011, 12:18:21 am »

I have given this a great deal of thought and I am impelled to the conclusion that this is the most convincing evidence I have ever encountered of the existence of ghosts.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline rowan_d

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #390 on: December 26, 2011, 12:20:48 am »
Fiasco, do you think its within the realms of possibility that time was stopped while your phone was moved? Alternatively, do you believe that you were temporarily disorientated by this paranormal being which prevented you from noticing your phone being moved?

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #391 on: December 26, 2011, 12:35:01 am »
Alright calm down with the piss taking, I'm not saying it was a ghost or I'm not saying a man from the 1800's is haunting the house, I just know for a fact I didn't move because I had the laptop on my knee with the charger in and I was watching the game, I didn't get up to go for a piss, I didn't answer the door, I didn't do anything. It was weird and I know for a fact I'm not losing the plot.

If you don't believe in ghosts ( and I'm not saying I do ) then unless one comes and cockslaps you across the face you won't believe it. As I say laugh all you want, I know what happened and thats all that really matters to me.

Offline rowan_d

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #392 on: December 26, 2011, 12:42:22 am »
Alright calm down with the piss taking, I'm not saying it was a ghost or I'm not saying a man from the 1800's is haunting the house, I just know for a fact I didn't move because I had the laptop on my knee with the charger in and I was watching the game, I didn't get up to go for a piss, I didn't answer the door, I didn't do anything. It was weird and I know for a fact I'm not losing the plot.

If you don't believe in ghosts ( and I'm not saying I do ) then unless one comes and cockslaps you across the face you won't believe it. As I say laugh all you want, I know what happened and thats all that really matters to me.

There are only a few explanations

1) Time stood still while your phone was moved
2) You were incapacitated/distracted while your phone was moved
3) Your short-term memory was wiped after your phone was moved
4) Your phone was teleported
5) You forgot that you'd moved your phone

Which ones do you think are realistic?

Offline jaffod

• Living a double life as Billy Bunter after midnight. Has until July 3rd to figure out what from his womans clothing range to wear.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Common beermat and towel thief.
« Reply #393 on: December 26, 2011, 12:43:28 am »

I went to dads village yrs back. Not a ghost story but something that the west would dismiss. I've seen something which sucks snake poison out of people and saves lives and no one in the world has documented this thing. It's older than my dad and he's 70 yrs old. He's seen people saved by this thing and when I see it 10 yrs back it looked like a stone. Exactly the same as it did when I went 10 yrs previous to that.

About 10 years ago we had an agency worker turn up who reckoned he had a device in his car that sucked bullets out of people.

Offline rowan_d

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #394 on: December 26, 2011, 12:45:36 am »
About 10 years ago we had an agency worker turn up who reckoned he had a device in his car that sucked bullets out of people.

Offline Fiasco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #395 on: December 26, 2011, 12:54:15 am »
There are only a few explanations

1) Time stood still while your phone was moved
2) You were incapacitated/distracted while your phone was moved
3) Your short-term memory was wiped after your phone was moved
4) Your phone was teleported
5) You forgot that you'd moved your phone

Which ones do you think are realistic?

I see what you're saying mate and it does sound very trivial but seriously the men in white coats need to check me out. If it wasn't something paranormal then I suppose I might of put it there or I lost track of time and someone else came in after me and moved it. But I honestly know I didn't move because there was only about 8 minutes left of the game and I wouldn't of moved, especially not when I knew I needed to make anothe call and definintely not at the other end of the room.

Offline rowan_d

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #396 on: December 26, 2011, 12:59:28 am »
Sure you didn't stand up with the phone half in your pocket, causing it to spin onto the coffee table without you noticing, as you were engrossed by the match?

Offline Fiasco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #397 on: December 26, 2011, 01:05:58 am »
Sure you didn't stand up with the phone half in your pocket, causing it to spin onto the coffee table without you noticing, as you were engrossed by the match?

I could of but thats unlikely, plus my phone never leaves my side so if it had even if I was watching the game I'd of picked it up knowing I needed it. I dunno, weird little experience and I might be going mental but it did freak me out. I take it you think it's all a load of nonsense then mate?

Offline rowan_d

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #398 on: December 26, 2011, 01:08:47 am »
I could of but thats unlikely, plus my phone never leaves my side so if it had even if I was watching the game I'd of picked it up knowing I needed it. I dunno, weird little experience and I might be going mental but it did freak me out. I take it you think it's all a load of nonsense then mate?

Having not been there, I think the most likely explanation is simply that you moved it to an unusual place in your haste to return your attention to the match, and simply forgot about it.

Offline mrsphilthefish

• Twitter terrier. Queen of the retweet
  • Legacy Fan
  • I will do what I can to get justice for our 96
« Reply #399 on: December 27, 2011, 08:04:45 pm »
Our daughter who is now 6 used to sleep in the bedroom next to ours. When she was about 2 she used to say there is a lady in my room and she comes when i'm in bed. As our daughter wasn't scared we used to to just go with the flow and say things like "that's nice, she's looking after you" etc. This went on until I fell pregnant with our other daughter who is now 2. The elder daughter moved into another bedroom and the new baby got the room next to ours.

Now our youngest daughter is saying there is a lady in my room. She says she comes every night. When we go in to get her up of a morning the 1st thing she says is "lady's gone now". When we take her to bed of a night she looks around the corner and says "arrrr lady's not here".

Last week she told us "the lady is Mary"...............my nan who brought me up was called Mary!
There's been many mountains to climb but I can smell Justice.......soon our 96 reds will rest in peace JFT96