Jim Beglin
Ian Darke
Seb Hutchinson
Karen Carney
Alan Parry
David Coulthard
Mark Webber
Ian Wright-late option

Author Topic: Who is the best pundit? 2021 edition  (Read 1043132 times)

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
My God, Keown was spouting some shite after the game. Ferdinand had to put him straight.

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Normally I don't mind the main NBCSN crew - White, Dixon and Le Saux. But today, utterly rotten. The bias towards Arsenal was somewhat embarrassing.

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
My God, Keown was spouting some shite after the game. Ferdinand had to put him straight.

He's been at it all day has Keown.

Earlier on today on BT, he was saying Arsenal are title contenders. Robbie Savage and Chris Sutton ripped the piss out of him.

What did Ferdinand say to put him straight?
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
He's been at it all day has Keown.

Earlier on today on BT, he was saying Arsenal are title contenders. Robbie Savage and Chris Sutton ripped the piss out of him.

What did Ferdinand say to put him straight?

Was saying we "cracked under the pressure" late in the game and pointed out that Man City won at The Emirates at a canter. Rio rightly pointed out that Arsenal back then was a completely different team which is spot on. It was Emery's first game and Lacazette was out of favour then. He also had a pop at Salah for "not wanting to get hurt" after his injury, intimating that he's not at the same level as last season (which was never going to be realistic anyway).

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Was saying we "cracked under the pressure" late in the game and pointed out that Man City won at The Emirates at a canter. Rio rightly pointed out that Arsenal back then was a completely different team which is spot on. It was Emery's first game and Lacazette was out of favour then. He also had a pop at Salah for "not wanting to get hurt" after his injury, intimating that he's not at the same level as last season (which was never going to be realistic anyway).

The guy is a fucking moron.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
The guy is a fucking moron.

To be fair to him, not many footballers have been on the cover of Time magazine.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Lycan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
To be fair to him, not many footballers have been on the cover of Time magazine.

;D

The Neanderthal picture.

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
;D
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline lukeb1981

• Legacy Fan
Pox faced c*nt

Offline sinnermichael

• Legacy Fan

Online duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
Re: 2018 - Who is worst Commentator/Pundit? Get your votes in and I'll add them
« Reply #4010 on: November 14, 2018, 03:53:36 pm »
Where can I vote for McManaman & Ian Darke after Sunday’s game. Had to turn the sound off before I put my foot through the screen.

I actually think it would be easier to vote for the best 3 as it’s impossible to narrow it down to 3 given how horrendous at least half of that list are
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline iamnant

• ...call me Adam
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bob Mortimer stan account
« Reply #4011 on: November 15, 2018, 02:41:27 pm »
Where can I vote for McManaman & Ian Darke after Sunday’s game.
Ian Darke on Sunday reminded me of his biased commentary during early FA Cup rounds, where a small club are up against one of the big boys, and he's so desperate for the small team to win he makes up this narrative to make it sound like the big guns are struggling, etc.

Just fuck off and commentate on the game ya tit.
"If anyone at my funeral has a long face, I'll never speak to them again."
Stan Laurel

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4012 on: November 16, 2018, 11:03:36 pm »
Dunno if he qualifies as a pundit as such, but who in under Jaysus thought it would be a good idea to put Sam Delaney on a Friday night sports show as host ?  He's got the most switchoffable voice I've ever heard. He's actually more annoying than Jeremy Kyle.
And what do you call that tit that does the commentary on radio and wets himself when the ball goes anywhere near the box. Him too

Offline gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
« Reply #4013 on: November 17, 2018, 03:44:24 pm »
Gary Birtles.

Fucking hell, what a moaning prick he is.
AHA!

Offline chalky52

• Main Stander
« Reply #4014 on: November 19, 2018, 04:59:24 am »
Ian Darke on Sunday reminded me of his biased commentary during early FA Cup rounds, where a small club are up against one of the big boys, and he's so desperate for the small team to win he makes up this narrative to make it sound like the big guns are struggling, etc.

Just fuck off and commentate on the game ya tit.

Darke is terrible always looking for an angle or story rather than just commentating on the game generally last about 10 mins before the mute button rescues me. On BT I don't mind Darren Fletcher as commentator (avoided that Fletch & Sav rubbish) to the point where I don't notice him, which is always a decent sign for commentator.

Offline IgorBobbins

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • BOBBINS!
« Reply #4015 on: November 24, 2018, 06:50:34 pm »
Can we add Steve Mcmanaman to the list please? Can’t stand him as a co-commentator.  :wave

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4017 on: November 25, 2018, 11:31:38 am »
Jake Humphrey after this one

https://twitter.com/rffh/status/1066435700533403648?s=21

Just didn't seem to get what Rio was referring to, was he even listening to what Rio was saying?
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline sinnermichael

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4019 on: November 25, 2018, 11:50:26 am »
Just watching Goals on Sunday. It's amazing how Chris Kamara could have stopped every goal ever scored.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #4020 on: November 25, 2018, 11:55:40 am »
Just watching Goals on Sunday. It's amazing how Chris Kamara could have stopped every goal ever scored.

It’s unbelievable.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4021 on: November 25, 2018, 12:02:46 pm »

Hey Geoff, what Geoff, did you say something?
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #4022 on: November 27, 2018, 09:30:02 pm »
Steve McManaman, Jesus fucking wept.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Keita's shit, Bundesliga's shit, Bundesliga 2's shit
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2020 Champion Tipster*

Online Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #4024 on: November 28, 2018, 11:52:04 am »
Richie Benaud.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Online mattD

• Legacy Fan
Danny Mills = total tit.

Offline indianscouser

• Kopite
Graeme Le Saux - absolute tit, rather than talk about the game, still going on about how Klopp running on the pitch was disgraceful.

Offline Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Danny Mills absolutely livid on 5live, saying Klopp was inciting and endangering the crowd by running onto the pitch, and that if poor Mourinho had done it he'd have the book thrown at him

:lmao
Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Offline rowan_d

• boat. Seńor Paolo de Souza-Farquharson :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
Danny Mills absolutely livid on 5live, saying Klopp was inciting and endangering the crowd by running onto the pitch, and that if poor Mourinho had done it he'd have the book thrown at him

Also implying that he'd have attacked Klopp if he was an Everton player in the vicinity

Complete weapon. 'I'm so hard I throw my toys out the pram when somebody who's just beaten me goes near me'

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
Seriously, is Danny Mills still on the radio ?  Difficult to understand why anyone thinks hes worth listening to
That Chapman fella is a knob too

Online voodoo ray

• Bng-bng, BNG-BNG-BNG, bng-bng, bng-bng.....Ooooh OOOOH ooooooooh AAAAAHHHHH ah-hah, yeah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • feck off
chapman's fine when he's doing cricket and nfl.

I pretty much avoid anything to do with football, and feel my life's much better for it.

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Danny Mills talking about a book!!!
Even if he's just going to throw it, it's a start.
I'll send him some crayons to chew on.
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Online Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
This is what he said

Completely wrong' - criticism for Klopp
Ex-England defender Danny Mills, speaking on BBC Radio 5 live

Klopp would be lucky not to be running past me if I was playing in that game. But that's the sort of problems it can cause.

I just think it's completely wrong. You cannot go on to the middle of the pitch, no matter what the circumstances.

There are so many managers that get absolutely hammered but Klopp is very media friendly, everybody seems to love him and he can't do anything wrong.
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
This is what he said

Klopp would be lucky not to be running past me if I was playing in that game. But that's the sort of problems it can cause.

I just think it's completely wrong. You cannot go on to the middle of the pitch, no matter what the circumstances.

There are so many managers that get absolutely hammered but Klopp is very media friendly, everybody seems to love him and he can't do anything wrong.

Ooooh isn’t he a hard one. So manly.

Watered down c*nt

Offline Cheshire_Cat

• Anny Roader
This is what he said

That's a watered down version of what he said for the BBC website. The tit actually said that he'd have given Klopp a forearm smash as he was running past .... or something along those lines! I don't think the Beeb could print the actual words.

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
Youve got a pundit so full of hate he’s going on about punching managers

Mind you what do you expect from the bbc. Turning a blind eye to pedos for half a century
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
I still remember Danny mills as a player, he was shocking, every time he’d come to Highbury he’d get nutmegged multiple times by Henry and Pires and end up losing his head, trying to kick them, and missing, to the crowds cheers.
Now he helps develop English football!! .

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
I still remember Danny mills as a player, he was shocking, every time he’d come to Highbury he’d get nutmegged multiple times by Henry and Pires and end up losing his head, trying to kick them, and missing, to the crowds cheers.
Now he helps develop English football!! .

Talking about Pires & Henry, that hilarious penalty fuck up that time, trying to do a Cruyff penalty from way back, but Henry & Pires fucked it up ;D Danny Mills was in the opposition team, you can see Danny Mills spitting his dummy out at them, whilst everyone else was laughing, miserable fucking c*nt.
#Sausages

Offline Bread

• Legacy Fan
Iain Dowie on commentary for our match tonight, fuck me. Didn't necessarily say anything wrong (apart from one moment where he completely contradicted himself), but the constant stuttering was annoying as fuck. Just talks nonstop without thinking.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
Iain Dowie on commentary for our match tonight, fuck me. Didn't necessarily say anything wrong (apart from one moment where he completely contradicted himself), but the constant stuttering was annoying as fuck. Just talks nonstop without thinking.

I quite like him  ;D

Think he’s pretty genuine, just a bit thick but hearts in the right place.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.