Author Topic: Liverpool Reserves 5 v 2 Everton  (Read 37091 times)

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
Mane, I can't believe how easy he made it look in the first half. Seriously, he is incredible.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline RobbieRedman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Wijnaldum started off poor but then just went into world class mode after 15 minutes or so, what a player

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
32 Premier League matches unbeaten, a club record.

And sending the blues into the bottom 3 in the process. Happy days.

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
Mane, I can't believe how easy he made it look in the first half. Seriously, he is incredible.

Easily the best footballer on the planet currently.
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline exiledintheUSA

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Wijnaldum started off poor but then just went into world class mode after 15 minutes or so, what a player

Definitely proven he's got a nose for the goals this season too (us and Holland).

Offline David in Edinburgh

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Klopp
Not had the chance to see any of it as yet but will record MOTD to enjoy both the highlights and the depression from big ears. He'll be avoiding his smart arsed comments aimed at us tonight.

Offline trimore

• Legacy Fan
  • Dastardly and Muttley with sick laughter
It almost felt like we were resting Shaq for the first four months of the season just to unleash in December when we really needed him. Class squad management. Lovren could use a rest though.

Incredible how awful Everton are. They have one B tier okay player in Richarlison, a couple lower table squad players and the rest are pure Championship level. After all that money spent, it would be felony fraud by management if it wasn't so hilarious.
Go off to sleep in the sunshine, I don't want to see the day when it's dying

Offline royhendo

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Just a treat. If you’re in any way moaning, bore off.
"Word of the day is 'philodox' (17th century): one who is in love with their own opinion, and who consequently believes that everyone else should share it."  @susie_dent on twitter - https://twitter.com/susie_dent/status/1419683653844668422

Offline AllyouneedisRush

• One leg, musical nostrils, itchy crotch. Is actually Louis Walsh.
  • Legacy Fan
Them goals.. Seriously..

Shaq was immense as was gini standing in for Stan.

But them goals...
Justice 97 - YNWA

Offline lgvkarlos

• Finnished with his shit punnery now.....
  • Legacy Fan
Me too. Just need to figure out a way to improve my picture quality.
mine is excellent, are you on TV or pc?

Offline exiledintheUSA

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Yerri Mena though - better than Virg him.

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
The demolition derby. ;D
#Sausages

Offline Cracking Left Foot

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Can't wait for Sadio to finish second behind Messi in next year's Ballon d'Or.

Offline Funky_Gibbons

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Follow the gourd
We’ve got the same number of wins as Everton have points  ;D
"And there are red and white scarves of Liverpool, and red and white bobble hats of Liverpool, and red and white rosettes of Liverpool, and nothing else. And the sun shines now."

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Play more Shaq please.

Offline Casta

• way
  • Anny Roader
  • Kiba, Per Sempre nel mio Cuore...
Fk me that was good, bit of a wobble at the end of the first half but overall fkin superb!!! And fair play to Amazon that was decent coverage, no Martin Tyler BS so that's always a win!, enjoy this lovely win red brothers and sisters!!
Nostalgia isn’t what it used to be

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
500m Everton have spent since Moshiri took the reins. Simply incredible.

Offline royhendo

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
We were talking about channeling our inner Pulis last week - route 1 was the route to the win tonight though. We can be so effective going direct. So effective in pretty much every way when we need to. What a side.
"Word of the day is 'philodox' (17th century): one who is in love with their own opinion, and who consequently believes that everyone else should share it."  @susie_dent on twitter - https://twitter.com/susie_dent/status/1419683653844668422

Offline Bend It Like Aurelio

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Shaqiri was huge today. His link up play helped us control the midfield, and didn’t allow them to get a foothold.

Offline SpartanTree. No deccies or lights.

• Legacy Fan
  • This is ANFIELD !!!
Mane scores the difficult chance and misses the easier ones. lol

Everton must be relieved ...he should really have buried both.
Had he done so ... it would have been even more humiliating for the bitters!
'Siempre es posible' - my eyes have seen the glory...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9OHC7lIfvk4

Physical death I do not fear, death of conscience is a sure death.

Offline Garnier

• Legacy Fan
  • thought Brendan could tame Balotelli
Sadio Mané was by far the MOTM but i'm so pleased to see our rotation players do so well, especially Shaq who barely played this season he looked fantastic - so happy for him

So happy with the win can't deny

Merry Christmas!  :)
The change is cast

Offline filopastry

• seldom posts but often delivers
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let me tell you a story.........
Picture quality was great for me as well, only mild annoyance was the usual streaming lag where I often got score updates before seeing the goals

Offline RobbieRedman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
The @BBCMOTD running order: Liv/Eve, ManU/Tot, Lei/Wat, Che/AV, Sou/Nor, Wol/WHU, Bur/ManC, CP/Bou. Thundering night’s football. Join us on @BBCOne at 10.45.

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
Rafa called Everton a small club.

Jürgen just takes for granted that they are a small club and rests 4 players for a home match vs a relegation-threatened side.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Online mkingdon

• Legacy Fan
What a performance. That first half was incredible.

All of those who came in tonight excelled. Very pleasing to see.

We are very, very lucky to be watching and supporting this team right now. Enjoy every moment.

Offline Ratboy3G

• Sworn enemy of Mousegirl5G
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Merry Christmas Everton
I am a man of few words.....any questions?

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
Rushie, would you explain this comment?  I didn't get to see the game and just check the computer to see the score.  Thanks!
Just a feeling that Silva expected the 'normal' first team (which is why he setuo with effectively a 5-4-1) to nullify our usual pattern of play - instead we have Divock and Shaq with fresh legs who just run and run at them - eventually forced to change his shape via an early sub.

His aim of holding us to 0-0 was shattered at kick off

Offline Floydy

• G is for grumpy. It is modest understatement.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hidden in the shadows, Orchestrating life
moments there took my breath away. No word of a lie, there was a shot of the everton fans in the 1st half and that Ben Mitchell character (off the infamous fUUCCCCCKKKK Gif)was on the screen did anybody notice?
Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.  Albert Einstein.  
Unquestionable trust in authority is the enemy of truth. Albert Einstein
Wake up to the war on for your mind!

Offline acks

• Kopite
I love that Firmino skinned Holgate for the 5th because he was the prick that tried to accuse Bobby of racism after he pushed him over the hoardings!

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
That will do.
They threw everything at us. They tried to wind us up and bully us especially second half. We managed them comfortably and Mané could have had a hat trick. We murdered them like a cat with a mouse. Gave them a hope and then when they were clinging on to that hope Gini killed it all.

Shaquiri was superb at times and Lallana ran himself into the ground. Divock was unplayable at times. Well done the reserves.

That Richarlison lad, fucking hell he has talent but he is a loon.

Bobby brown shoes and Terry Henry enjoyed that, as did Ally McCoist.

"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Four first half goals with Bobby, Mo, Ox and Keita on the bench. Suddenly we look overflowing with attacking options.

Mucking Fagic.

Online Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
Just a feeling that Silva expected the 'normal' first team (which is why he setuo with effectively a 5-4-1) to nullify our usual pattern of play - instead we have Divock and Shaq with fresh legs who just run and run at them - eventually forced to change his shape via an early sub.

His aim of holding us to 0-0 was shattered at kick off
Very good point. Total left field call from Klopp

Offline Guz-kop

• Baz cop
  • Legacy Fan
Best team in the world

Took the piss at times whilst missing 5 first choice players

Up the reds

Merry Christmas Everton
It's wonderful, it's marvellous, it's 3-3

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
What a performance, with the fringe players looking class. Just made up for Div, Cube, Lallana, Lovren especially,  who were all particularly brilliant. I know it's a 'distinctly average' Everton side, but fucking hell, that was filth.

Love this bunch.
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad

'Peter Crouch is a legend. Sat in the studio talking about Mo Salah not playing, he said, 'Yeah I know - when England were playing Andorra I was fuming not being on the pitch'':-

https://twitter.com/empireofthekop/status/1202353670198837249?s=20
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Merry Christmas Everton ;D
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
Did anyone clock the lad after Divock second taking the piss out of Pickford :lmao
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline royhendo

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
Great team, great performance and good commentary by McCoist.

I can’t help but like McCoist. My neighbour is a mate of his and says he’s an absolute diamond of a bloke.

Offline Floydy

• G is for grumpy. It is modest understatement.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hidden in the shadows, Orchestrating life
those sucker long balls too from the back.. straight from the training ground, proper executed the plan, bypass the midfield early doors avoid the hustle bustle. Just hit em where it hurts
Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.  Albert Einstein.  
Unquestionable trust in authority is the enemy of truth. Albert Einstein
Wake up to the war on for your mind!

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
I can’t help but like McCoist. My neighbour is a mate of his and says he’s an absolute diamond of a bloke.
He wears his heart on his sleeve...

I reckon he’d go out of his way to help people too...

Isn’t he a bit.... rangers for you ;D
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W