The Liverpool FC Forum > RAWK Announcements, Feedback & Questions

Tapatalk

<< < (29/33) > >>

El Lobo:

--- Quote from: dakid on June 11, 2021, 09:41:04 pm ---Is there any chance of RAWK being able to work with Tapatalk again? It won't let me login and for all the talk about it being slow etc. at least its usable. RAWK just isn't usable without a laptop and the mobile version that was mentioned in here a few months ago hasn't been released yet or maybe it will never be.

--- End quote ---

Isnt it? I think I use it through Safari on my shitty old iphone 7 more than I do on a laptop and its perfect

CraigDS:

--- Quote from: dakid on June 11, 2021, 09:41:04 pm ---RAWK just isn't usable without a laptop

--- End quote ---

I mean it 100% is.

Also, maybe consider throwing something in the coffers before having a whinge.

dakid:

--- Quote from: Just Elmo? on June 11, 2021, 09:56:32 pm ---Just need to get yourself into the beta testing group... haven't missed Tapatalk at all since I got to start using the new mobile site.

--- End quote ---
This sounds promising hopefully development is t dead and it will be released to everyone in the future.

dakid:

--- Quote from: fucking appalled on June 14, 2021, 12:01:35 pm ---Isnt it? I think I use it through Safari on my shitty old iphone 7 more than I do on a laptop and its perfect

--- End quote ---
I don't have an iPhone maybe Safari formats the page and enables word wrap but on Android you have to constantly zoom in and out to read posts and/or scroll back and forth to read each line of a post. It seems when replying it can only show up three lines that have been typed on Android.

Maybe isn't usable was the wrong word because it is on Android anyway if you have the time. Isn't practical maybe a better word as it's very time consuming.

dakid:

--- Quote from: Craig 🤔 on June 14, 2021, 01:55:13 pm ---I mean it 100% is.

Also, maybe consider throwing something in the coffers before having a whinge.

--- End quote ---
I didn't know there were coffers. Do you have a link and I will try to contribute when I can afford? It was more of a question than a whinge. If I didn't add the bit at the end I would have been asked why not just use use my mobile or a laptop.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version