Author Topic: FA Cup final 2018: Chelsea vs Manchester United. Saturday 19th May 17:15 ko  (Read 38057 times)

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
An intelligent poster (with a life outside RAWK) states his valid opinion, them some Manc obsessed tit comes along and calls him a 'crying twat' another tells him to 'fuck off' (haha with nearly 100,000) posts between them!)

The poster takes it on chin, explains the reasons behind his post but the piss taking continues.

Well done Poet mate for not losing your cool, your're too good for this place mate!

Oh..and this 'doesn't rhyme' either (eh...but not all poetry does!) so feel free to piss yourself laughing at this too.

Ahhh see, you've done the exact same thing  :butt

If you don't care, don't post. You don't HAVE to post. The mind really does boggle that someone would venture into a specific FA Cup Final thread, between Manchester United and Chelsea, and then state that there's way too many posts mocking Manchester United or Chelsea....? What are you seriously expecting in this specific thread? That's a genuine question.

His post was very 'superfan-ish', much as I hate that word. No-one was particularly expending energy that could have been put to use elsewhere. I'd imagine most people, much like myself, were lounging on a sofa with a beer watching a football match between two of our rivals and posting on RAWK because it was a particularly shite game and its funny laughing at our rivals, especially when our main ones have just lost. Its funny.

If you're not watching it, and don't care about it, guess what?

'If you post on a forum
you need to show basic decorum
if you don't care
you need to beware
if you give your opinion you'll bore'em'

What dyou reckon?
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks Shanks for Tosh and Kev.
Reminds me of the folk on other Forums that aren't football related but have a Football thread in their 'any other subjects' that pop in every now and then to say 'I hate football.'

;D

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy

Oh..and this 'doesn't rhyme' either (eh...but not all poetry does!) so feel free to piss yourself laughing at this too.
Read his sig, the whole thing is a rhyme. Quite catchy too to be fair.
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Offline drmick

• Legacy Fan
When was the last cup final to finish 1-0, with the goal being a penalty?

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
An intelligent poster (with a life outside RAWK) states his valid opinion, them some Manc obsessed tit comes along and calls him a 'crying twat' another tells him to 'fuck off' (haha with nearly 100,000) posts between them!)

The poster takes it on chin, explains the reasons behind his post but the piss taking continues.

Well done Poet mate for not losing your cool, your're too good for this place mate!

If you don't understand football fans enjoying their main rival losing a cup final, then I wonder if you've even been to a match.

What do you do when we score, sip mint tea and politely clap while tutting at those celebrating wildly?
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Alonso_The_Assassin

• Legacy Fan
    • Just Words
When was the last cup final to finish 1-0, with the goal being a penalty?

1982, I believe. Spurs 1-0 over QPR. Glenn Hoddle.

Offline BOBSCOUSE

• Awestruck admirer of the families, YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Football for the comatose, no disrespect but you can understand Fergie taking a bit of a turn.  All Mancs I know are conspicuous by their silence - fallen right off their perch the c*nts.

Garbage, long may it continue.
JFT96
Here comes retribution motherfuckers!

Offline Millie

• Athens Airport Queen. Dude, never mind my car, where's my hand sanitiser?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • IFWT
If you don't understand football fans enjoying their main rival losing a cup final, then I wonder if you've even been to a match.

What do you do when we score, sip mint tea and politely clap while tutting at those celebrating wildly?

Andy that is so uncalled for - seriously.

In case you don't know who you were talking to read this -
https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=330986.0
"If you can't say anything nice, don't say nothing at all"  Thumper (1942)

Justice for the 96

I'm a Believer

Offline mikeb58

• The Poet Laureate of the Hillsborough forum and indeed, now, the rest of the site! Allez, allez, allez......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • kopite

Just seen this, you know fuck all about me, so do yourself a favour, don't take the piss lad. Go and start another attention seeking thread or something.

And if you must know, I went to nearly every away match in the 70's and 80's and had a good chasing and hiding many times.

Now kindly do one!

« Last Edit: June 7, 2018, 06:35:26 pm by mikeb58 »
Hillsborough...Our Greatest Victory (out now)