Author Topic: PL: Lpool F.C. 5 vs Watford 0 (Mo ‘3 ‘42 ‘ 77 ‘ 84 Bobby ‘49)  (Read 49449 times)

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
Re: PL: Liverpool F.C. 3 vs Watford 0 (Go on guess ‘3 ‘42 Bobby ‘49)
« Reply #80 on: March 17, 2018, 06:40:58 pm »
NO LOOK GOAL #4.  ;D

Only scores tap ins ;)

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #81 on: March 17, 2018, 06:41:06 pm »
53. Oh what a diagonal by Milner..

Plays in Gomez who has his cross blocked.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #82 on: March 17, 2018, 06:41:34 pm »
I was starting to fret a bit about Bobby, happily he has reassured me, he's back. Just a beautiful goal.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #83 on: March 17, 2018, 06:43:33 pm »
No words can describe that goal. It just brings a tear to my eye.
Bobby grinning from ear to ear after that goal.

The beauty is that while he didn't quite intend it to come off his upper thigh, he did intend to back heel it into the net - that was no fluke

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #84 on: March 17, 2018, 06:44:43 pm »
57. Great diagonal by Watford but the resulting cross is easily taken by Karius
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #85 on: March 17, 2018, 06:45:32 pm »

Filth from Bobby in the area.. every turn imaginable. But he slips ... such a shame at the end there...
W

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #86 on: March 17, 2018, 06:46:22 pm »
Loris not having much to do but has looked the business when required.

Came for that cross nice and quickly and snuffed out any potential danger

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #87 on: March 17, 2018, 06:46:24 pm »
57. Great diagonal by Watford but the resulting cross is easily taken by Karius
Gomez again gets caught out by the flight of the ball. Is there something wrong with his depth perception?

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #88 on: March 17, 2018, 06:46:58 pm »
Over to Chakan
W

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #89 on: March 17, 2018, 06:48:18 pm »
60 Gomez gets the ball down the right and whips in a cross to Bobby who gets a head a on it but not enough to direct it goalwards.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #90 on: March 17, 2018, 06:49:47 pm »
It was a lovely inviting cross that from Gomez, using the width well today.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #91 on: March 17, 2018, 06:52:05 pm »
64 Watford with some extended pressure but comes nothing

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #92 on: March 17, 2018, 06:55:41 pm »
Ox looks to be coming on.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #93 on: March 17, 2018, 06:56:29 pm »
We just need to find that final ball.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #94 on: March 17, 2018, 06:56:32 pm »
69 Gini cuts out a pass in midfield and Liverpool break, but Salah's pass is too hard for Firmino and the chance is lost.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #95 on: March 17, 2018, 06:57:03 pm »
Gini off Ox On.

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #96 on: March 17, 2018, 06:57:17 pm »
I'm hoping that as Karius develops he adds accurate goal kicks to his repertoire - it's an important part of the armoury

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #97 on: March 17, 2018, 06:59:35 pm »
72 Not much happening to be honest, the game is being fought in midfield and neither side is winning.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #98 on: March 17, 2018, 07:00:18 pm »
72 Not much happening to be honest, the game is being fought in midfield and neither side is winning.
Let’s be honest..

The game is over as a contest..
W

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #99 on: March 17, 2018, 07:01:29 pm »
Gomez again gets caught out by the flight of the ball. Is there something wrong with his depth perception?

It was all that time he spent Whipping Piccadilly.

I had to google that, i'm sorry I did...

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #100 on: March 17, 2018, 07:02:24 pm »
75 Henderson gives the ball away for old times sake, Ox wins it back.

Over to Willie to finish out the game!

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #101 on: March 17, 2018, 07:02:36 pm »
Really want Mo to get another goal

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
Heh heh heh

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
 :shocked
Really want Mo to get another goal
W

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Of course they score when I stopped doing comms. Bastards.

Offline Groundskeeper Willie

• Loves a good Meat Flute! Silent screaming fistpumper. Don't wake the kids! He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty chip! Mattis, den svenska pedanten! Pantless arse-barer not used to withdrawal.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klappa händerna när du är riktigt glad.
76 Salah scores!

Nothing happens for a long time. I dash off to change a nappy and Mo goes and scores. Some great dribbles in the area after Mané has served him the ball.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
Salah Hat Trick.

Allow myself to smug myself :D
W

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Bobby off and gets a big Klopp bear hug (i'm not jealous, really I don't even care, I don't want a Klopp hug. Ever. So there. Pfffftt)

Ing on.

• Loves a good Meat Flute! Silent screaming fistpumper. Don't wake the kids! He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty chip! Mattis, den svenska pedanten! Pantless arse-barer not used to withdrawal.
  • Legacy Fan
78 Ings is on, Bobby is off.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
Mane might not be on the scoring sheet but he's done some impressive work today.

• Legacy Fan
79 Watford open us up but Matip blocks Okaka's shot. Excellent by the defender.
Love Ren & Stimpy

• Legacy Fan
83 Lovely ball from Mané to Ings who lashes one straight at the keeper who palms away.
Love Ren & Stimpy

• Legacy Fan
83 MIlner gets the ball outside the area. Spots a Liverpool player in the box and tries to take him out with the shot.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
Some of Sadio's passes have been beautiful.

• Legacy Fan
84 GOOOOOOOOOAAAAALLLL!!!!  SALAAAAAAH!

Incredible football from Liverpool. Salah plays in Ings who again drives straight at the keeper. The rebound goes out to Salah who thumps it home.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
While Harry Kane gently weeps..
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
Lovely work by Ings/Salah.

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
84 GOOOOOOOOOAAAAALLLL!!!!  SALAAAAAAH!
Poor Ings just can't find the back of the net.

Should get the assist though

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Ings just cannot score!

• Legacy Fan
86 Milner finds Sadio with a lovely lofted pass but he can't get the first touch quite right and it gets away from him.
Love Ren & Stimpy