Author Topic: RAWK Admin Help  (Read 2585 times)

Offline LFCDC17

• Kemlynite
  • Your not-so-average American fan
RAWK Admin Help
« on: October 25, 2017, 05:51:28 pm »
Sorry for the admin post in the wrong place, but this is the only board on which I am able to post.  Trying to post in the Euro away thread, but don't see the red button to reply or start a new. Can anyone point me in the right direction (I'm sure I'm missing something, most likely)? Many thanks.

---

Ah interesting, thanks for the information.  I can't even respond to this post now, because it looks like it got moved from the original board into "RAWK Admin Help".  If anyone sees this, any chance you know of the POC who I can contact?  Thanks again.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 04:11:59 am by LFCDC17 »

Offline Poet

• He IS a poet! And he truly knows it! He's a new member; fresh fire from old ember. No idiot or fool, for he follows Liverpool. A CT gift from heaven! Well, actually, from 24/7...who's taller than 5' 11"!
  • Kopite
    • Sui-Juris
Re: RAWK Admin Help
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2017, 06:02:03 pm »
If I'm not mistaken you must have a certain number of posts before you can post in there.
The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2017, 06:06:33 pm »
Yes, you need a certain number of posts.

If one of the the nice mods see this they'll add to your post count and you'll be able to contribute to said thread.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2017, 08:25:39 pm »
There are parameters set purposely to prevent people using the site simply access methods of acquiring tickets mate. Sorry.