Author Topic: Spurs 4 v Liverpool 1 (Kane 3' Son 12' Salah 24' Ali 45+2’ Kane 55')  (Read 118983 times)

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Spurs 4 v Liverpool 1 (Kane 3' Son 12' Salah 24' Ali 45+2’ Kane 55')
« Reply #1520 on: October 23, 2017, 12:40:32 am »
Every fucking time we lose  :butt :butt :butt

I barely ever see him and a few of the other negative lot in the FT threads when we win.

Offline Charles Foster Kane

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1521 on: October 23, 2017, 12:44:30 am »
Yeah, no proof of that at all. None of the managers have complained about funds. Absolutely nothing points to FSG refusing a target defender who any of Brendan or Klopp wanted. The former got Lovren to fix us, the latter got Klavan and played poker for VvD. Both failed and here we are.
And again the proof is in the pudding. Or on the pitch.
"The only reason Liverpool weren't fatally wounded by a first half blitz is the fortunate fact immortals can't be destroyed."
Liverpool Echo 26 May 2005

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.
« Reply #1522 on: October 23, 2017, 12:46:39 am »
Right, because you're "enlightened" and know the truth, correct? What if FSG sell and the next owners are no different? What if they're worse like the two cowboys?
No, because it's obvious to anyone that's semi conscious.

That's exactly what FSG are playing off ''At least we're not Hicks and Gillett." Grown men fall for it.

Embarrassing.

Could you imagine Liverpool of the 70s and 80s trying to justify Lovren and Moreno being anywhere near good enough.

Online Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1523 on: October 23, 2017, 12:49:19 am »

That's exactly what FSG are playing off ''At least we're not Hicks and Gillett." Grown men fall for it.

Embarrassing.

Could you imagine Liverpool of the 70s and 80s trying to justify Lovren and Moreno being anywhere near good enough.

What the hell are you on about.

Offline Machae

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1524 on: October 23, 2017, 12:49:43 am »
I barely ever see him and a few of the other negative lot in the FT threads when we win.

It's the Ying and Yang of RAWK

Besides, it works both ways, when Liverpool win, people come on and say, 'where's the negs now. Then in the Summer window when we were supposed to have Van Dijk and Lemar signed up, a fair few posters having a go at those doubting the hierarchy.

It's a bad day and it'll come good but fuck me, the defensive side of the team needs sorting pronto.

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1525 on: October 23, 2017, 12:50:58 am »
What the hell are you on about.
I've stated it in very basic English. If you can't understand it, there's not much I can do.

Offline Kop307

• Bets against Liverpool. "I could be talking utter fucking shit".
  • Kopite
« Reply #1526 on: October 23, 2017, 12:55:21 am »
Yeah, no proof of that at all. None of the managers have complained about funds. Absolutely nothing points to FSG refusing a target defender who any of Brendan or Klopp wanted. The former got Lovren to fix us, the latter got Klavan and played poker for VvD. Both failed and here we are.

Dalglish won't talk about the owners, it's not his style. Go watch the interview by Rodgers on goals on Sunday from after he was sacked, regarding transfers. It'll open your eyes.
There are 2 types of posters on RAWK - Those who have an opinion and post - and those who just comment on those who post. Have an opinion - grow up.

Offline Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1527 on: October 23, 2017, 01:00:14 am »
Tough to watch today. I'm so sick of looking at the same defensive errors week in week out.

I love watching Liverpool but perhaps a bit too much. Ruined my day that. As a whole there's more frustration and disappointment watching this team than enjoyment. I desperately wish that would change.

You sound like a wistful poet ;D
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Offline SMASHerano

• Provides nothing extra. Average poster.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool 6-1 London
« Reply #1528 on: October 23, 2017, 01:06:41 am »
I wonder whether the penny has dropped for Klopp or not.

We are in dire need for quality all over the pitch, a lot of the existing players should be nowhere near a Liverpool jersey. His optimism is good but you just can't win a trophy with some of these terrible players starting every single game for us, they're just not good enough

Offline Rouge

• Legacy Fan
  • Barnes to Molby!
« Reply #1529 on: October 23, 2017, 01:11:32 am »
I've stated it in very basic English. If you can't understand it, there's not much I can do.
Yes let’s listen to the manager who bought us Lovren in the first place! He always makes excuses for his record with us, when he talks about LFC it’s like listening to Funky Gibbons always blaming all the other defenders for making Lovren look bad - utter bollocks!

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1530 on: October 23, 2017, 01:12:42 am »

Embarrassing.

Ok, so name who you would love to be the owners of our club.

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1531 on: October 23, 2017, 01:13:14 am »
Yes let’s listen to the manager who bought us Lovren in the first place! He always makes excuses for his record with us, when he talks about LFC it’s like listening to Funky Gibbons always blaming all the other defenders for making Lovren look bad - utter bollocks!
I didn't sign Lovren.

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1532 on: October 23, 2017, 01:13:49 am »
Anyone with a semblance of respect for the club or even the sport.

Offline NaivetyinBlack

• Suffers from performative anxiety.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1533 on: October 23, 2017, 01:19:25 am »
Dalglish won't talk about the owners, it's not his style. Go watch the interview by Rodgers on goals on Sunday from after he was sacked, regarding transfers. It'll open your eyes.

Are we going to do this again ?

• We didn't sign a defender, despite signing players for other positions. Which means we had money, we just shifted priorities. Not the owners call.
  • Multiple statements from Klopp saying we had the money. The money we actually spent on targets like Chamberlain.

Even if there were restrictions on our spending, we did buy players, but didn't reinforce the defense. That is manager / commitee / DoF. Not FSG.

Offline Rouge

• Legacy Fan
  • Barnes to Molby!
« Reply #1534 on: October 23, 2017, 01:20:27 am »
I didn't sign Lovren.
Surely you’re not Brendan!

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1535 on: October 23, 2017, 01:21:23 am »
Anyone with a semblance of respect for the club or even the sport.

semblance
ˈsɛmbləns/Submit
noun
the outward appearance or apparent form of something, especially when the reality is different.
"she tried to force her thoughts back into some semblance of order"
synonyms:   appearance, outward appearance, approximation, show, air, guise, pretence, facade, front, veneer
"there remained at least a semblance of discipline"
archaic
resemblance; similarity.
"it bears some semblance to the thing I have in mind"

So basically anyone who can convince you that they care about the club?

Offline elpistolero7

• Biggest waste of space in history.
  • Legacy Fan
  • What's in a name anyway? No, I'm not bitter.
« Reply #1536 on: October 23, 2017, 01:22:50 am »
Fun Fact:

Mignolet, Lovren, Moreno, Henderson, Milner, Klavan are nowhere near a title winning team.

Screw title winning, Tottenham has bench players better than Henderson, Mignolet and Lovren who start for us week in week out, and we've outspent them like crazy for the last few years.

Depressing
What belongs to you, but is used by others?

Offline jckliew

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1537 on: October 23, 2017, 01:23:41 am »
It's the Ying and Yang of RAWK

Besides, it works both ways, when Liverpool win, people come on and say, 'where's the negs now. Then in the Summer window when we were supposed to have Van Dijk and Lemar signed up, a fair few posters having a go at those doubting the hierarchy.

It's a bad day and it'll come good but fuck me, the defensive side of the team needs sorting pronto.

Many have been saying that since forever. However, seems Klopp and management knows better as they tell you.
Table does not lie. 16 goals conceded 9th position. Worse than last season thus far.

My 12yr old son asked me: Is Blackburn a Racist name?

Offline Charles Foster Kane

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1538 on: October 23, 2017, 01:35:32 am »
Are we going to do this again ?

• We didn't sign a defender, despite signing players for other positions. Which means we had money, we just shifted priorities. Not the owners call.
  • Multiple statements from Klopp saying we had the money. The money we actually spent on targets like Chamberlain.

Even if there were restrictions on our spending, we did buy players, but didn't reinforce the defense. That is manager / commitee / DoF. Not FSG.
:butt
"The only reason Liverpool weren't fatally wounded by a first half blitz is the fortunate fact immortals can't be destroyed."
Liverpool Echo 26 May 2005

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #1539 on: October 23, 2017, 01:53:37 am »
We lost a game the defence were crap deal with it and move on without all the tin foil conspiracy theories as they say you can’t win them all.
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline fewmin' bedwetter

• Would appear to have great expectations......
  • Kopite
« Reply #1540 on: October 23, 2017, 01:59:16 am »
It definitely not irrelevant. It might be questionable how relevant it is, but it's certainly not irrelevant.

The questionableness of it is irrelevant. What's relevant is the irrelevance of the question in the first place. Sorry, what was the question?
NEVER starts a sentence with, "So..."

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1541 on: October 23, 2017, 02:08:21 am »
Firmino need to pick up form quickly as well. 2 goals in 9 league games and one of those was a penalty. Its not easy against 3 centrebacks but he needs to be carrying more of a threat

Offline fewmin' bedwetter

• Would appear to have great expectations......
  • Kopite
« Reply #1542 on: October 23, 2017, 02:15:31 am »
We lost a game the defence were crap deal with it and move on without all the tin foil conspiracy theories as they say you can’t win them all.

Now, that...is a very good post. Exactly right. In fact, if my source is correct, before today they hadn't beaten us since November 2012, five years ago, and since then there had been ten games, of which we'd won seven, including a 5-0 and 3-0 at their place and a 4-0 at our place. It's not as if we've been doing badly against them.
NEVER starts a sentence with, "So..."

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1543 on: October 23, 2017, 02:50:13 am »
I try to be positive with the team, mostly because I have 100%, unwavering faith in Klopp and I think he's the best manager we could possibly have.

This was a shit game, and there's no hope of coaching that back 5 up to a decent level. Judging from Klopp's words I think he's frustrated and I think that's the end of Lovren and probably Mignolet. I think Clyne and Robertson are good enough, but we need to upgrade Lovren and Mignolet in January if possible. Matip is impressive at times, and I certainly wouldn't give up on him yet, but he shouldn't be untouchable if other options become available

Our attack hasn't quite come together the way we expected it to, but the talent is there and it's deep. Now January or the summer must be focused on the back. We should also be asking Klopp what his thoughts are on reworking the coaching staff, Achterberg is still there are our keepers get worse and worse every year.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline eAyeAddio

• Legacy Fan
  • The last Kremlin-esque figure in The Main Stand...
« Reply #1544 on: October 23, 2017, 03:09:50 am »

Liverpool paying the price for what they didn't do last summer.

Klopp wins "Chickens have come home to roost " award.

They laugh at me because I'm different.
I laugh at them because they are all the same.....

Offline art03

• Kopite
« Reply #1545 on: October 23, 2017, 03:14:55 am »
Moreno had a really good game.

Offline Fido

• Main Stander
  • The league title is what really counts.
« Reply #1546 on: October 23, 2017, 03:19:23 am »

I would like LFC to be owned by super rich ambitious people that like to compete and that hate to lose because it hurts their pride.

I know that whenever we lose it hurts my pride and it chews my guts and I want owners that go all out to win the league title.

I get the feeling that our present owners simply want to grow the asset to keep more bums on seats. - They see staying somewhere close to 4th place and a few crappy cup runs as being good being enough for them, therefore, they only invest enough to keep the asset solvent and some of the fans interested.

I like the idea of being owned by members of an Arab Royal Family since they are honourable, rich and very competitive and it would hurt their pride if we did not succeed.
First is First and Second is Nowhere !

Offline jckliew

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1547 on: October 23, 2017, 03:19:30 am »
I guess the jury is still out on Klopp's management skills on the defensive side after 2 years.
My 12yr old son asked me: Is Blackburn a Racist name?

Offline art03

• Kopite
« Reply #1548 on: October 23, 2017, 03:34:50 am »
After viewing Klopp's post match - he is very angry about the this defeat. More so than the others where we shipped a lot of goals. Let's hope we see some concrete actions being taken to try to change things around.

Offline il_principino

• Main Stander
  • You will never walk alone!
« Reply #1549 on: October 23, 2017, 04:11:54 am »
That just felt like shit. A grey faced Klopp at the end of the game. Like someone bullied him for 90 mins. Terrible. It was his Suarez Palace moment. Utter shame.

The way I see it, no point blaming summer inactivity. What is done is done. The road ahead is a bit hard but not impossible to climb.

I would start with changes:

Start Karius in place of Migs - terrible decisions which have cost us.

- Give Lovren the rest he deserves for all his painkillers will stop. Why is he being played if knackered? - Play Gomez as CB.

- Hendo cant be a DM, he is good looking out for the passes which split defences like he did for the goal. I would give Grujic a chance as a DM and start hendo in place of Can - no real skill for grabbing the game by the balls. absolute squad player. better fucked off to Italy.

- start sturridge and firmino together , as Firmino is no Aubameyang. He needs support. start coutinho center diamond.

- That should do till January.

-- *sigh*
---Aesthetic is everything------

Offline elpistolero7

• Biggest waste of space in history.
  • Legacy Fan
  • What's in a name anyway? No, I'm not bitter.
« Reply #1550 on: October 23, 2017, 04:46:01 am »
FSG's fault that Klopp thought that no CB in world football was better than Lovren. We had 35 million we spent on AOC right? No CB for 35 million, 120 k a week better than ******* Lovren?

Klopp is great but he is one stubborn fucker. There's a big boom going on right up his arse right now though. We watched other CB's 500 times. Were you high when you did that mate? Jonny Evans looks like Maldini compared to our set of clowns in defense.

How the hell is Henderson anywhere near a Liverpool shirt? Good pro yes. But that's it. Bang average. Stoke City level player. Rather have kept Allen. At least Allen can turn under pressure and not pass it straight to the opposition and run around like a deluded brainless chicken. Not a leader. "Good at pressing"? No. He's good at running. That's it. Harry Winks is a better and more composed CM than him.

Firmino runs around a lot. Great. 2 goals in 9 games. We're trying to win the league?

Is this a fucking charity or a competitive football club?

Get Lovren, Mignolet, Henderson the fuck out of here. Average players who have had hundreds of chances now. And guess what? The teams bidding for them when they're up for sale will be West Brom and Watford. No no, why don't we just sign Phil Jones and make him captain.

Twice the footballer our current captain is. Shambolic. Same old cowards doing the same old shit they've been doing for years.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 04:48:46 am by torbenpiechnik19 »
What belongs to you, but is used by others?

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1551 on: October 23, 2017, 05:03:11 am »
I would like LFC to be owned by super rich ambitious people that like to compete and that hate to lose because it hurts their pride.

I know that whenever we lose it hurts my pride and it chews my guts and I want owners that go all out to win the league title.

I get the feeling that our present owners simply want to grow the asset to keep more bums on seats. - They see staying somewhere close to 4th place and a few crappy cup runs as being good being enough for them, therefore, they only invest enough to keep the asset solvent and some of the fans interested.

I like the idea of being owned by members of an Arab Royal Family since they are honourable, rich and very competitive and it would hurt their pride if we did not succeed.

Sounds like you gotta be a man, you can't let it slide.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline vagabond

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1552 on: October 23, 2017, 05:03:25 am »
I'm sure everything negative that can be said about that performance has been said already, so let me add something positive. Oxlade roasted his man a number of times, really looking forward to seeing him doing that regularly. Hopefully he has a defense behind him that can actually defend. I don't want to complain, I want to trust Klopp that the defense is as good as he thinks it is, but it's hard after days like today.
Sometimes a man stands up during supper
and walks outdoors, and keeps on walking,
because of a church that stands somewhere in the East.
---Rilke

Offline red mongoose

• Every day he's funnelling. Twisted firestarter. Just once he'd like to get something right on here. We're waiting too. Everything he does, he does it for us!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Crawl in under the shadow of this red rock
« Reply #1553 on: October 23, 2017, 05:20:26 am »
I'm just sick of the site of the two CB's we have at the moment.

You are not remotely alone in this. If eyes could puke, we'd all be drowning.
At the hole where he went in
Red-Eye called to Wrinkle-Skin.
Hear what little Red-Eye saith:
"Nag, come up and dance with death!'"

Offline Endoe

• Legacy Fan
  • A liverbird on my chest
« Reply #1554 on: October 23, 2017, 05:22:17 am »
If losing Coutinho means Klopp gets funds to buy a Out and out striker as good as a peak Sturridge a quality GK a natural leader of a CB I think we'd be ahead, Firmino drops behind the striker, replacing Phil and were a much better side.Hopefully that's not needed and the club release the funds to address what have now become glaring problems.Problems that have been there a while, Southampton are not the only club with quality CBs, we pay very high wages compared to the majority of Europe, these problems need fixing.

Offline red mongoose

• Every day he's funnelling. Twisted firestarter. Just once he'd like to get something right on here. We're waiting too. Everything he does, he does it for us!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1555 on: October 23, 2017, 05:25:12 am »
Salah? Keita? Mane?

I appreciate you trying to lower the temperature in here when most of us were running extremely hot, I sincerely do, but I think the pig has enough lipstick on now. It's starting to look like a contestant at a suburban beauty pageant.

Offline ThePoolMan

• Not quite the Pool Man, more like the ESL Man
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1556 on: October 23, 2017, 05:29:16 am »
Getting torn apart by City after losing a man down. And now, not even having that excuse and getting thrashed by Spurs of all teams. When will we get our defence in order?

Offline red mongoose

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1557 on: October 23, 2017, 06:01:45 am »
The Klopp our brigade are the same c*nts that forced Rafa out of the door. That set us back years but they haven’t learnt their lesson it seems.

Yep, and you'd have to just hope they shut the fuck up as soon as humanly possible.

Offline stara

• ra-boom-de-ay. RAWK's very own Dicktionary Corner.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1558 on: October 23, 2017, 06:06:15 am »
Luckily, past results are no guarantee of future performance.
50+1. Real FFP rules. Now.

Offline Crackerjack Sam

• Legacy Fan
  • Egyptian Magician
« Reply #1559 on: October 23, 2017, 06:07:49 am »
Getting torn apart by City after losing a man down. And now, not even having that excuse and getting thrashed by Spurs of all teams. When will we get our defence in order?
Has to be sharpish. Its not hard to predict things will get worse.

Huddersfield next, who are riding high after beating the Mancs and are managed by one of the tactical brains of Dortmund during Klopp's tenure there.
PSN ID - hajme1   
Sticking to RAWK I am.  Real forum, real mods, real fans, fair and unbiased opinions etc..etc.. 8)